18 & Over! (Lesbian Stories)

Por AliciaBloMieLudick

Hannah Miller is a eighteen year old teenager who mostly lives with her best friend. She was raised in a very... Más

18 & Over! (GirlxGirl)
Chapter 1 - Bonfire Nights
Chapter 2 - Lipstick lullabies this is sorry for the last time
Chapter 3 - Hold on to your hats I see a storm coming.
Chapter 4 - Close your eyes and fall
Chapter 5 - The Dinner Date
Chapter 6 - You should be so lucky
Chapter 7- Horrible bosses
Chapter 8 - Prom Part 1
Chapter 9 - Prom part 2
Chapter 10 - Sometimes its magic
Chapter 11 - When the credits roll
Chapter 12 - Sometimes either it is there or it isn't
Chapter 13 - Don't blink you might miss it
Chapter 14 - I'll be the one who breaks my own heart
Chapter 15 - Slipping away
Chapter 16 - Hallowed out memories of you and I
Chapter 17 - Meet the parents
Chapter 18 - Stricking it dumb
Chapter 19 - Christmas part 1
Chapter 20 - Christmas Part 2
Chapter 21- light the fire to my bonfire heart
Chapter 22 - I'm going to make this place your home
Chapter 23 - Wedding bells
Chapter 24 - The in-laws
Chapter 25 - You make everything better
Chapter 26 - Lexi Hill
Chapter 27 - Lets hear it for the girl
Chapter 28 - Homecoming
Chapter 29 - Helping Hand
Chapter 30 - Please Listen
Chapter 31 - Surprise surprise
Chapter 32 - One more Week
Chapter 34 - When tomorrow comes where will you be?

Chapter 33 - Promises of tomorrow

6.2K 230 25
Por AliciaBloMieLudick

Authors Note

Hey guys so this is a pretty special chapter to me.

It sort of brings a lot of things together and I thought about the fact that

this story is probably ending in a few chapters

I still don't know how many but as soon as we

near that mark I will tell you guys don't worry

For now just enjoy the chapters and please remember

to comment if you are still reading and invested

Much Love

Hannah P.O.V

What the hell was I doing? Standing here in my bathroom staring at myself leaving like an elephant was sitting on my head I just had to think to myself. What the hell was I doing and what did I do? I hurt her because why? Because she hurt me?

I want her to not treat me with kid gloves yet I do shit like this. We have this intimate moment and the first thing I can think of to do is bolt. Drinking with my ex girlfriend and getting home at god knows what time. I hadn't even bothered to return any of her calls and when I woke up this morning I was in bed tucked in with a glass of water next to me and pain killers. She must've known that I was out with Fae, god she must have seen Fae drop me off.

I was being stubborn because let's face it I was jealous and angry even if I knew from the start she didn't cheat on me. Mostly angry because she'd lied again but I took it too far I knew that. I made it ugly and I needed to tell her the truth and we needed to fix this. Thought walking seemed like the biggest task at hand right now I still dragged my ass out of the bedroom with my robe on.

I saw her sitting in the dining room on her laptop. I stayed at the far end of the corridor just wanting to look at her before she noticed me there.

I needed to make things better. This is the life I wanted and I shouldn't take it for granted. I started walking into the dining room and as she noticed me entering the room she smiled at me.

I stood my ground feeling ten times more guilty. I didn't expect her to be loving..I expected her to be angry and she had a right to be angry.

"Hi.."I say pulling my arms around my body hugging my body "You working?"

She nodded and closed her laptop slightly and seemed to struggle to find something to say.

"I didn't know what time you were going to wake up but I..Well I made you breakfast."She said "It's in the microwave if you want to warm it."

"Thanks."I said and walked up to her grabbing the chair next to her and sitting on it "So..I'm sorry for last night. I was angry and well there really isn't any excuse."

"Hannah it's fine I get it. You don't want to talk it-"

"No I was wrong. I.."I bit my lip wondering what I could do to make this up to her and then I thought of something. "I want to take you out for dinner."

She smiled shyly and then rolled her eyes cursing herself for acting shy but it was so cute to me. Usually I was the shy one but seeing her this affected by me made me feel good. I knew that our love for each other would always brings us back to each other we just had to make the effort and for a long while it had only been Beth trying. I needed to trying for multiple reasons but mostly I needed to try because a life without Beth was something I knew I could never comprehend.

"Like a date?"She said curiously a smile playing on her lips. God I loved her so damn much and she deserved me at my best not like this. Not drinking with exes.

Without caring I walked over to her and climbed onto her lap looking into her beautiful eyes. This is where I had always belonged, with her and with our daughter. I put my hands on her cheeks and leaned into her resting my head on hers.

"You're not mad at me anymore?"She said ,her eyes searching mine and I shook my head

"I'm not, but you should be. You should be mad at me."I say and she instantly kisses my lips and I kiss her back feeling my heart jump a bit. She kissed me like she was kissing me for the first. Every kiss feels like the first time.

Once she pulled away I kissed her again not waiting the feeling to end. I wanted to feel this all the time and I wanted us to always feel like this.

"I don't think we have ever really had a proper date. Well expect for that double date with Kim and Fred. Back when you were all innocent, back when I hadn't seen you naked. I'm so glad I got to see you naked!"Beth said dramatically smirking at me

"I was not innocent okay I was..a lady."

"Mmm oh yes a total lady. A lady that undressed we with her eyes every chance she got. You really weren't discreet you know. I even thought my parents were blind or something."

"Well to be fair I still do that, I still undress you with my eyes because even though you look amazing in clothes babe you just are born to be naked."I say biting my lip starting to get a bit turned on just from the image in my head right now.

"Okay no no no I have to work and you need to eat your breakfast. Let's just meet each other later at the car and well the rest is up to you. You did say you were taking me to dinner right."

"Fine if I can't have you now then I suppose I would go entertain myself some other way ,If I really have too."I say jumping off of her lap kissing her cheek one last time.

If I was going to do this I had to do it properly. Most importantly I needed Beth and I to get back to normal. I could recreate our first date and a few other dates as well.

Although I still needed her to know about the hospital bills. Hospital bills that Fae paid for.

---

4:00 PM

I was still busy trying to get myself to look my best for tonight when I heard a knock at the door. Beth had gone over to her parents for a while and I had promised that I would pick her up from there. It was silly mostly considering we were acting like we were having our first date but I loved it.

I grabbed my robe and tied it around myself as I walked through our house and opened the door.

"Oh hi Fae, I didn't really expect you to be here. I thought that you went back to California?"I ask feeling a little awkward and I didn't know why. Perhaps because I was naked underneath my robe or perhaps because Fae was looking at me like she knew I was naked. I hugged the robe closer to my body and tried my best to hide how uncomfortable I was with a big old smile.

"Yeah. I'm leaving in a few hours I just wanted to stop by and say that I understand."

"You understand? I'm sorry I don't know what you mean."I say feeling more and more confused as she looked at me a bit hurt.

"I understand that the kiss meant nothing well to you."She says smiling sadly

Kiss? What fucking kiss? I tried my best to think of what she might be talking about but I just couldn't come up with something.

"Look Hannah we both knew that you were drunk I really just thought aww screw it.."She says stepping closer to me putting her hands on my arms

"Fae what are you doing.."I said and she looked at me like she was searching for something. I didn't know what she is looking for but I honestly felt bad that she felt that I had been leading her on.

"Hannah listen to me okay, Beth she isn't the right one for you okay. She won't be able to provide for you like I can. Even your parents like me more and then I am a better fit for you. Doesn't that mean anything to you Hannah? Don't you think Bailey would like to have a relationship with her parents?"She urges as she hands hold onto me tighter.

"Fae stopit."I say abruptly yanking my arms out of her hands "The fact that my parents aren't involved in my life is their choice not that it has anything to do with you anymore and I don't appreciate you talking like that about my WIF-"

"You should be with me Hannah!"

"Stopit Fae. Lower your voice okay I already told you that we are friends and that is all. If you can't respect that then we shouldn't be talking at all. "

"Hannah I can't not talk to you I fucking lo..you know what actions speak louder than words."She smiled winking at me "You will see."

"Please don't do this. It is only going to cause shit. Fae I love my wif-"

"Stop calling her that!!"She yells clenching her fists and I look at her feeling a bit warry."I said that I will show you. Let's just leave it at that."She smiles again making me shiver a bit and move backwards as she turn and walk away.

Once her back was turned I quickly shut the door behind me. I didn't know what to do and honestly it surprised me that she would even think something would happen between us.

I took out my phone and dialed the first number that came to mind.

"Aren't you suppose to be being nonchalant or whatever?"She giggles making my heart beat a little faster thinking about how badly I wanted to kiss her right at this moment

"I just had a feeling that I needed to call you. Are you still over at your parents?"

I heard her giggle some more faintly "Actually I'm on my way home kind of nonchalant as well I suppose."

"Good. I'll be waiting for you oh and Beth..?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"That's good because -"

"Don't leave me hanging baby?"I say smiling waiting for her answer and then hearing the line go dead on the other end.

I looked down on my phone seeing that the call had ended and shoved it into my robe. That seemed a bit weird that she would just hang up like that. Maybe she is trying to surprise me or something..

.....

6pm

I don't know if this was her plan, to get me wanting her more and more waiting for her to come home. I was walking outside to my car deciding that she might still be at the parents house and smile at my own reflection through my window. I was looking pretty look or atleast I would think that Beth would like it.

I was wearing one of the sleek white dresses Beth had bought me on our honeymoon and I knew she loved it on me so hopefully it will blow her mind and then I could blow her mind in different ways later.

I had tried to phone her a few more times but the line seemed to be dead so I started driving towards her parents house. It wasn't a long drive luckily because the anticipation was killing me. Once I parked my car I saw Kim peeking through the window and then opening the front door instantly hugging me.

"Hi friend do you still remember me?"She jokes kissing my cheek

"Hey Kimmy how are you?"

"Good good, well not really I mean Beth and I had a fight earlier. About you of course but what is new right. I heard about your date, well I kind of just heard Beth mentioning it to my mother I think my mother is happy you guys are sorting it out and whatever. I'm talking to much damn but yeah you look hot by the way Han."She rambles on and on and I end up just hugging her feeling too happy too care about the fight they had.

"So where is she?"I smile brightly looking at Kim who starts frowning just as I say the words

"What are you talking about Han, she left here around 4pm. She said she missed home."

"But she hasn't been home yet?"

"Well maybe just call her and find out?"Kim says shrugging as we both walk into the house

I nod and take out my phone dialing her number again hoping not to get transferred to her voicemail again. As I dial her I see Kims mom in the kitchen speaking to someone on the phone and looking directly at me. She must be talking to Beth that's why I can't get through to her.

I smile at her mother and walk quickly over to her giving her a hug while she is on the phone "Tell her I'm over here and that she tricked me because I have noooo idea were she is.."I say jokingly making her mother look over at Kim and gesture her to come into the kitchen and then just stares at the ground nodding

"Okay but if she wasn't in the car then where is she?"She says making my body instantly go ice cold.

"..."

"I understand that but what am I suppose to tell my family. It's my daughter for godsakes."

"Mom what is going on?"I say hearing a foreign voice come out of my mouth and feel myself drift off watching the scenario before me unruffled.

As I watch all of us like a third eye from above I realize what has happened and I feel myself crumble. I feel that illusion of happiness fade away as I realized that Beth was in a car accident. She was in a car accident and whilst talking to me on the phone. Her car was found in the middle of an intersection along with another car, both of which are trashed.

My Beth was in a car accident and once the police arrived to the scene there was no one in sight. The cars were abandoned. How could that be? Where was she and why hadn't she called or done something. Why didn't she stay there and wait for the ambulance to take her to the hospital.

"Hannah I need you to come with me now darling."Misses Williams says her eyes still looking completely in shock

"No I can't I have to stay Beth is going to be here now and we have this hot date. I picked out this dress and I was going to dance with her and we were going-"

"Hannah we need to go look for Beth. At this moment Beth is missing okay and we need to find her."

"We were suppose to be happy now?"I say blankly looking at her mother.

Where could she be?

Authors note

Hey guys so there are about five more long chapters left of this book and perhaps there will be a second part coming as well :)

Please comment and vote if you are enjoying the book! Let me know if you want to see a part two of these characters and if you think you might know where Beth might be and if she is all right!!??

Love all you guys!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

64.5K 1.6K 41
Emma is a 19 year old girl. She's has nothing but good things in her life. She just graduated and she has the perfect boyfriend. Her biggest secret i...
1.3K 35 15
Hannah van Horn is a quiet high school junior who's a frequent target of bullying by Claire Eriksen and Olivia Bennett, two of the popular girls at s...
114K 6K 28
The story of Hannah Elaine as told mostly through her point of view, as she tries to move on with life after leaving her first love, Rebecca. The gir...
39.7K 851 34
Jordan Miller is just a 16 year old girl trying to graduate high school. Her abusive homophobic mother hates her and causes her to harm herself. Her...