Take a shot / Jenlisa

By lisasrosti

Collection of Jenlisa one shot. More

1 - Habits
2 - Thief (pt. 1)
3 - Service (pt. 1)
4 - Save
5 - Return (Thief pt. 2)
6 - Guide
7 - Instagram (pt. 1)
8 - Runaway
9 - Summer (Sevice pt. 2)
10 - Enlisted [M]
11 - Dish
12 - Osaka night [M]
13 - Rumour (Instagram pt. 2)
14 - Cheat (pt.1)
15 - Class
16 - Get you (Cheat pt. 2)
17 - Anniversary
18 - Miss u
19 - Wedding
20 - Bear
21 - Weather (pt.1)
22 - Family
(a/n) not an update
23 - Cigarettes after sex (pt.1)
Wedding (a/n)
24 - Fukuoka
25 - ft. Jisoo Kim
26 - Pretend (pt.1)
27 - Kiss
28 - Act (Pretend pt. 2)
29 - Cure
30 - Not anymore (pt.1)
31 - Canvas
32 - Jealousy
33 - Crush (Class prequel)
34 - Letters (pt.1)
35 - Rules (Letters pt. 2)
36 - Keep it real with me (Letters pt. 3)
37 -Travel
38 - Winter (Weather pt. 2)
39 - Choice
40 - 14th
41 - Stay (Choice prequel)
42 - Repay (Thief pt. 3)
43 - Spring (Weather pt. 3)
44 - Autumn (weather pt. 4)
45 - Rainbow (Weather last part)
46 - Coffee after work (CAS pt. 2)
47 - Dream (pt.1)
48 - Reality (Dream pt. 2)
49 - Real (Pretend pt. 3)
50 - Wait for me
51 - If only (Not anymore pt.2)
52 - Jealousy (2)
53 - If I fall
54 - Catch me (If I Fall pt 2)
55 - Forbidden (pt.1)
56 - Lie to me (pt.1)
57 - Let me know (Lie to me pt. 2)
58 - Roses (pt.1)
59 - Tulips (Roses pt. 2)
60 - Tickets
61 - Faded
62 - Drive (pt.1)
63 - SOLO
64 - Stop (Drive pt. 2)
65 - Rain (Weather prequel)
66 - Limited (Forbidden pt. 2)
67 - Halo
68 - Pillow Talk
69 - Seoul 23 (pt.1)
A/N
71 - The day before christmas (pt.1)
72 - The day I met you (pt. 2)
73 - The day after Christmas (pt.3) [M]
74 - Last Christmas (pt. 4)
75 - All I want for Christmas (pt. 5)
76 - Loveshot (Seoul 23 pt. 2)
77 - A song for you
78 - Seven Deadly Sins (1)
79 - Seven Deadly Sins (2)
80 - Seven Deadly Sins (3)
81 - Seven Deadly Sins (4)
82 - Seven Deadly Sins (5)
83 - Seven Deadly Sins (6)
Happy new year
Last Goobye
A/N
84 - Birthday
Best Mistake
85 - Airplane
86 - Manila
87 - Name of love (Family pt. 2)
88 - BSD
89 - Baby
90 - Last song for you (a song for you pt.2)
91 - AU
500 miles away
92 - Yellow
93 - Wish
94 - Red (Prequel for Yellow)
95 - Hope not
96 - Drunk
97 - Fluff pt. 1
98 - Fluff pt. 2
99 - Fluff pt. 3
100 - Fluff pt. 4
101 - Fluff pt. 5
102 - One bite
103 - Sugar
104 - Strings Attached
105 - Fluff pt. 6
106 - Angst pt. 1
107 - Angst pt. 2
108 - Angst pt. 3
One Bite Minibook
109 - Time ver. 2
The way I loved you

70 - Time

8K 327 148
By lisasrosti

Wherein Lisa travel back to the past

***

Lisa smiled as she smells the lilies on her hands. She knows that Jennie's gonna love it. 

Lisa stopped at her way when she saw Chaeyoung and Jisoo were staring at her way and smiled at her. Lisa returned their smile at them.

"You're here early, though you couldn't make it," Lisa said. "She would be happy" Lisa added before greeting them a kiss on their cheeks.

"We wouldn't miss Jennie's birthday," Jisoo said and pointed the cake on the box at the ground.

"And we wouldn't let you celebrate it alone," Chaeyoung said and gets the lilies on her hand and placed it besides Jennie's grave.

All the three of them sat on the ground and faced Jennie's grave. "She'll be happy if she's here" Lisa formed a sad smile on her lips.

Lisa removed the dust on the grave of Jennie and traces the inscription on her name.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung felt the sadness of Lisa and they started patting her shoulder.

"I could've saved her. I could've been there to save her" Lisa said and a tear escaped her eyes. "I should be in her place, you know"

"Nothing's your fault, Lisa," Jisoo said and caress her back. "It was no one's fault" Jisoo added but it didn't help.

After 5 years of Jennie's death, Lisa always blamed herself on the incident. Because on the day that Jennie chooses to save Lisa instead of saving herself.

"No, it's my fault. It's my fault why she's gone now" Lisa said and starts to break down. Lisa clenched her fist and biting her lips hard. "I could've saved her" Lisa cried hard.  And Chaeyoung and Jisoo can only comfort her with the pain that she's always holding.

After Lisa's breakdown, Chaeyoung lit the candle on Jennie's cake and placed it in front of Lisa. "Do the honour and make a wish?" Chaeyoung said and smiled at Lisa. Lisa smiled back at Chaeyoung and gather her breath.

Lisa closed her eyes and felt her heart pounding hard. 'Let me save Jennie' Lisa wished on her mind before blowing the candle on Jennie's cake.

The moment the candlelight was blown, Lisa closed her eyes with the bright light that she saw.

Lisa slowly opened her eyes and closed the ringing alarm clock on her bed table. She massages her head because of a headache she felt. "What happened?" She asked herself because the only thing she remembers was that she was with Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

Lisa looked at the mirror on her room. She stops and stares at her reflection. Her hair change, it was back to orange, her hair colour 5 years ago. And she has her braces again like 5 years ago.

"Am I..." Lisa pause and looked at the calendar on the wall. "2013?" She read the year on the calendar.

She paused for a moment realizing she's back in the past. Lisa noticed three lines on her wrist. She tried removing it but she failed.

She was startled when her phone ring, she looked at the caller ID. "Jennie" Lisa read the caller ID and quickly answer it.

"Where are you, Lisa?" Jennie angrily asked. Lisa bit her lips holding back her tears. She missed her voice.

"At my house" Lisa simply said and the tears that she's been holding back.  "Where are you?" She asked.

"Silly, I'm at the train station. Have you forgotten our date?" Jennie said while giggling. "Come here quick okay? I love you" Jennie said before hanging up on Lisa.

Lisa wipes the tears on her cheek. She checked the date on her phone and it's Christmas Eve, the day where Jennie died.

Lisa knows that this is her chance to save Jennie and make her live. She was about to prepare and meet Jennie. But she noticed stopwatch on the bed table. It was not an ordinary stopwatch.

Lisa saw that the there's the exact date today and time. But there are only two buttons. 'Adjust' and 'go back' button only.

Lisa kept the stopwatch on her pocket before preparing to meet Jennie.

When Lisa arrived at the train station, she quickly searches the area and she saw Jennie wearing the same outfit on the day she died.

Lisa quickly runs on the pedestrian lane. "Jennie!" Lisa shouted and Jennie looked at her direction. She stands on the other side of the road and waits for Lisa. Lisa smiled while walking to her.

And Jennie showed her gummy smile but her smile fades when she looked at her side. "Lisa, no!" Jennie shouted and run towards Lisa and pushed her away.

Lisa stumbled on the ground and watches Jennie fall down as she was hit by the car.

Lisa's heart was pounding hard. She waited for Jennie to respond but she didn't move. Lisa's tears fall on her cheeks.

She grabs the stopwatch on her pocket and adjusts the time where she was about to cross the road to meet Jennie then she pressed the go back button.

And a flash of light made her close her eyes.

Lisa slowly opened her eyes and she found herself standing on the other side of the road.

Lisa noticed that she only have two lines on her wrist. She placed the stopwatch on her pocket.

Lisa waited for the stoplight to turned red before crossing the road. "You're late," Jennie said as soon as see Lisa.

Lisa hurriedly went near her and hug her tightly. "Hey,  why are you crying?" Jennie asked when she heard Lisa crying on her shoulder. "Such a crybaby"  Jennie giggled while caressing her back.

"I love you," Lisa said in between of her cry. Jennie bit her lips hearing Lisa's words. "I love you so much" Lisa added. Which made Jennie smiles even more.

Jennie moves away from their hug and cupped Lisa's cheek while brushing her thumb on her cheek to wipes her tears. "I love you too, Lili," Jennie said and leaned to kiss Lisa on the lips. "Stop crying now, you're melting my heart" Jennie giggled and Lisa stopped herself from crying.

She knows it's not the accident happened a while ago will take Jennie's life. Lisa was sure it will happen again tonight. And she will make sure that it won't happen.

It was almost night, and just like how it happened before. Jennie and Lisa are eating at Jennie's favourite restaurant.

"I love you," Lisa said out of the blue. And made Jennie blushed. "I wouldn't get tired of saying how much I love you, Jennie"

"What's with you today, Lisa?" Jennie chuckled and pinched Lisa's cheek. "You're extra sweet today, baby. Is it because you're late on our date?" Jennie added.

Lisa smiled at her. "I just love you," Lisa said with a big smile and wink at Jennie.

The moment they left the restaurant, Lisa held Jennie's hand tightly. They were about to cross the same intersection where Jennie died. But Lisa chooses to find somewhere else.

"What's up, Lisa? There's our intersection?" Jennie asked when Lisa turns right and not walk straight.

"Let's cross somewhere else," Lisa said and avoiding the incident that might happen.

When Lisa and Jennie crossed the road without having an incident, Lisa smiled. They walk together holding hands to Jennie's house.

"Jennie" Lisa called her name. "If something bad happens to me, please don't try to save me," Lisa said with a serious tone.

Jennie giggled and hits Lisa's arm softly. "Silly, I will always do anything to save you" Jennie chuckled.

But Lisa stopped and looked straight to her eyes. "No, please don't. Don't save me" Lisa cried. "Save yourself, your safety is my priority" A tear escaped her eyes.

Jennie leaned and kissed her lips before wiping the tears on her cheeks.

"I love you, Lisa," Jennie said and brushed her thumb on her cheek. "And  I will risk my life just by saving you. That's how much I want to risk everything for you. So don't ask me to not save you when you're in danger" Jennie paused and kissed Lisa's tears. "And if I was destined to save you and it will take my life, then I would gladly accept it. Because I saved the person who I love the most" Jennie said

Lisa woke up with the sound of honking car outside her house and to the sound of her phone ringing.

She quickly looked at her wrist and it still has two lines on it. Lisa quickly picked up her phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Wake up, babe. We're driving to Jisoo's cabin." Jennie said on the phone and Lisa smiled hearing her voice.

It was the day after Christmas Eve. And she clearly remembers how they planned on spending their Christmas with Jisoo and Chaeyoung, but it never happened.

"I love you" Lisa greeted Jennie when she was inside her car. And she leaned for a kiss. "Good morning" Lisa added.

"My baby is in a good mood," Jennie said before starting her car.

Lisa was indeed in a great mood, she just stopped the incident that took Jennie's life.

While on the traffic, Jennie held Lisa's hand and intertwined it with her. "I love you" Jennie stated before giving a kiss on her hand.

Jennie started driving again when the light turns green. Jennie was smiling widely while brushing her thumb on Lisa's hands.

But her smiles fades when a car stop in front of her. Jennie quickly hit the break but it was too late.

She let go of Lisa's hands and removed her seatbelt before her car hit the other car, Jennie hugged Lisa to cover her for any injury.

But the impact was so strong, Lisa's vision went blank.

Lisa dizzily opened her eyes. She heard sirens outside the car. She also felt a big weight in front of her. When she looked at it,  it was Jennie.

"Jennie" Lisa called her name weakly. "Baby" Lisa called her again and started tapping her to wake up. 

When Lisa place her finger on her neck to find her pulse, but she failed to find it. "No, no... No,  baby,  wake up" Lisa cried and try to wake up Jennie's lifeless body.

"Jen, wake up. Baby, please..." Lisa's tears are falling on her cheeks and on Jennie's lifeless body. "Please" Lisa begged.

Lisa breakdown and hugged her body.  Wishing this was only a dream. But it was not.

"Don't leave me" Lisa cried harder. But Jennie can't hear her anymore.

'And if I was destined to save you and it will take my life, then I would gladly accept it. Because I saved the person who I love the most'

Jennie's words came to her mind and made her realize something.

"If I can't change your future" Lisa paused. "I'll change our destiny," Lisa said in between of her tears.

She gets the stopwatch on her pocket and adjusts the time on it.

"I love you, please always remember that," Lisa said and kissed Jennie's forehead before clicking the go back button. And again a flash of bright light made her close her eyes.

Lisa slowly opened her eyes, and she found herself sitting on the bench near Jennie's favourite coffee shop.

She looked inside the window, and she saw Jennie with her boyfriend arguing inside.

'Just in time' Lisa thought to herself. Lisa turned back the time where she first met Jennie. It was also the time where her ex broke up with her.

She looked at her clock, it was almost 4 in the afternoon. She saw hanbin, Jennie's ex walking out of the shop.

Her ex stopped walking when Lisa blocked her. "Your girlfriend is crying," Lisa said and get the handkerchief she has on her pocket, the same handkerchief she gave Jennie the first time she met her. "Don't make her cry again?" Lisa said and pats his shoulder before giving her the handkerchief.

Hanbin stares at the handkerchief for a moment before going back inside the coffee shop. Lisa weakly smiled as she watches them together.

"If you're destined to save me, then I would not let our path cross if that's what it takes to save you" Lisa whispered outside the window.

She looked at her wrist and she saw one line on it, before returning her look at Jennie with hanbin. She gets the stopwatch on her pocket and adjusts the time on to the present. "I love you, I always will, Jennie," Lisa said before clicking the go back button.

Lisa woke up with the sound of her alarm clock. She massages her head because of her headache. She looked at her wrist and there was no line on it. She searches for the stopwatch but she can't find it.

When she looked at her phone, it was the day after Jennie's birthday on the present. She looked for her contact and looked for Jisoo and Chaeyoung. But they were not there.

That's when she realized if she didn't meet Jennie in the past, she wouldn't meet Jisoo and Chaeyoung too, Jennie's friends.

Lisa quickly changes and went to Jennie's grave, she smiled when she didn't saw her grave. 'Did it work?' She asked herself.

Lisa was walking on her way to Jennie's house. But she noticed a little girl running into the pedestrian lane but the traffic lights are still green. She rushed towards her and picked the little girl up before a car could hit her.

The little girl giggled at her, and Lisa smiled seeing her giggle. "Lily!" Lisa was startled when someone shouted a name.

Both of them looked at the girl who shouted. Lisa's heart starting to pump hard. 'Jennie' Lisa whispered to herself.

"Mommy" The little girl cheerfully waited for her to pick her up.

"Are you okay, baby?" Jennie asked when she got the little girl on her arms. "Are you hurt?" She panicked and search for any injuries on her kid.

"Thank you, for saving my daughter," Jennie said and thank Lisa.

'Daughter' Lisa thought to herself.

She nodded as her answer and smiled at her. "Baby, what happened?" A guy from behind asked and get Lily on Jennie's arms.

"Lily runs and almost got hit by a car, but she saved our daughter" Jennie explained and pointed at Lisa.

Hanbin furrowed her eyebrows trying to remember something. "Have we met before?" He asked Lisa, shakes her head as her answer. "We would like to repay you, just tell us what you want," He said.

But Lisa smiled at them.  "Just take care of them," Lisa said and looked at Jennie. "Always" She added and pats his shoulder before turning back and crossed the road.

When she was on the other side of the road, Lisa turned back and she watches how happy Jennie was with her family.

"I saved you, I finally did it," Lisa said and a tear escaped her eyes. While looking at Jennie safe and alive in the present time.

***
This is the time travel suggestion from unrighteously.

I'm not really going to update tonight but since jenlisa breathe today, here is it. Hope u like it

Happy Jenlisa day everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 213 8
Oneshots for you guys. CONTAINS •Angst •Fluff •Comedy •Horror(?) •Thriller(?) - First time writing Oneshots! bear with my writings as well as my engl...
26.9K 759 17
one shots collection.
2.3M 62.9K 200
Positivity is a choice so as HAPPINESS. A compilation of JenLisa One Shots. Start Date: 08/01/19 - 06/21/2020 *ctto of all the pics I used*
135K 3.3K 12
Based on take a shot's wedding one shot