Luna

By SkaneScarlet

Ever since she was young she dreamed in becoming a singer, one that could express her feelings through music... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Second chance
Chapter 2- Some
Chapter 3-Hard to love
Chapter 4- If it is you
Chapter 5-Retaliate
Chapter 6 - Stalking
Chapter 8 - Rumours
Chapter 9 - Do I know you?
Chapter 10- Show time
Chapter 11 -Meetings
Chapter 12- Questionnaires
Chapter 13- Teach me
Chapter 14 - Relashionships
Chapter 15- Auditions
Chapter 16- Ride
Chapter 17 - Complications
Chapter 18 - Run away
Chapter 19 - Games
Chapter 20 - Long time no see
Chapter 21- Action
Announcement
Chapter 23 - Who?
Chapter 24 - Wagyu
Chapter 25 - Old demons
Chapter 26-Forget it
Chapter 27 -People and their messes
Chapter 28 - A moment in time
Chapter 29 -The past and it's enigmas
Chapter 30- Nobody
Chapter 31 - Flower Road
Chapter 32 - All about you
Chapter 33 - Office run
Chapter 34 - history
Chapter 36 - The day
Chapter 37 - Getting ready
Chapter 38- breakfast
Chapter 39 - Connections and Confusions
Chapter 40 - Advice
Chapter 41 - Cool Kids Table
Chapter 42 - Reunions and Departures
Chapter 43 - Story Telling
Chapter 44 - Early morning
Chapter 45 - Dont rain on my parade
Chapter 46 - The process of healing
Chapter 47 - Pizza nights
chapter 48 - In need of sugar
Chapter 49 - Stray paths aligned once again
Chapter 50 - Side Loves
Chapter 51 - Break in
Chapter 52 - Phone Calls
Chapter 53 - Confessions

Chapter 7: dates

9K 367 49
By SkaneScarlet

After a couple of songs, the number of people on the tiny park exceeded the comfortable. Feeling the tension and the exposal, Luna decided to go straight to the point. The sun had already set, and the chilly breeze warned her that it was time to go home. She looked at the girl beside her who had just finished singing the last song.

" Are you two going somewhere now?" Luna wondered, pointing with her head to the tall boy sitting a couple feet away. "Would you like to go grab some dinner, it's on me. I have an offer that is worth listening to."

Lisa couldn't help but blink a couple of times, if she was dreaming, it was definitely a pretty weird dream, but she didn't want to wake up. She could only nod her head and get up after the woman.

Staring at the liquorice black locks swinging away, she got up and followed the woman. Maybe she too should go with her natural hair colour.

"Dinner, it's on me." Luna told the boy. "As I said, I want to talk to both of you. "

Going to the woman's car, both of them felt reluctant to get in. It was a really weird situation.

"I don't bite. But if you don't feel comfortable, I could call a cab." She said, lifting a brow and stared at the two people that entered the car in a second.

Once again, Luna reprimanded herself, she was sounding like a creep. She should learn how to tone it down.

Driving, she put the radio on. Playing some calm lo-fi. Feeling the vibe both people on the backseat looked at each other, the rumours were real, Luna was nothing like the bubble-gum image she once portray. Even though the woman was on her early twenties, she carried herself in a mature way, it was at least unexpected.

"Do you guys like Italian?" She asked them driving to her favourite spot. Since she was reborn she saw herself returning to the restaurant more frequently. Before, she used to be embarrassed to go dine alone, but now, she couldn't care less. Sometimes she even had company, Leo used to accompany her sometimes, and her mother would also call in for a family dinner out.

Arriving, the three of them were guided to a table by the window. Her favourite spot.

" I hope you like the food here, I honestly think it's the best in town." She told the two of them.

"Would you like wine today, Ms. Gills?" The waiter asked while the woman refused.

"No, thank you. I'm driving today." She said, shaking her head. "But I would love some water, what about you guys?" She asked the two in front of her.

They only shook their head, asking the same thing.

Looking at the two in front of her she was amazed, they were very cute. Much like the people from her past memories.

"So, I think I should introduce myself." She sated, cleaning her throat and readjusting her posture. "I'm Luna Gills, I'm a solo singer, and the CEO of Moonlight entertainment."

A sound couldn't be heard on the table, while Luna looked at the two in front of her with a smile, the two interchanged look between one another and the woman in front of them.

"After keeping up with your performance today I was really impressed. " She told the girl in front of her, and right after she turned to the boy. "With both of you."

"What? Why?" Felix asked confused.

Luna placed her elbows on top of the table while closing her fists together, she then gave another confident smile, her defiant eyes capturing both of their attention.

"You are tall, have an impressive presence, don't lack on looks and you are really weird. I like you." She said, with a smile. " I'm interested in scouting the two of you. I don't know if you are aware, but my company is currently taking auditions. You two don't need to go through any of that. I think the two of you have a brilliant future, and I think I can help you two achieve your full potential. So, what do you think?"

Once again, the table went silent. Luna wondered if she sounded creepy.

"Yes." The girl said in a whisper, elevating her voice a couple ranges right after. "Yes, I do. Thank you. You will not regret it."

Luna gave a big smile, looking at the boy in front of her, waiting for an answer.

"Wait, this is still very confusing. I have no experience as a model."

Luna only lifted her brow, looking at him. It was true, Felix only arrived a couple weeks after Lisa did. And he only booked jobs a couple months after that. She suddenly felt frustrated. Taking all the precious jewels from Potter entertainment was a big step to her success, Felix not joining her would only bring a big discomfort to her future. He would afterall become the Felix Montero.

"You can give it a thought if you want. But you should know that I really like you and I'm not willing to give you up. You have an impressive presence, and I think you would be a very successful person if invested. But still, the decision is your to make. I don't want to make you do something you don't want to." She said taking a sip of her water.

The boy looked complex. Luna diverted her eyes to the girl who was staring at her friend. In a beat, Luna almost spilled her drink as the girl gave a big slap in the boys back.

"Come on Felix. It's gonna be fun. Just do it. Let the word know your pretty face." She said giving her widest smile, making the boy blush.

"I think you would be very well suited." She said recomposing herself. Looking at the food being served. "Don't fell pressured. You can answer me later. No rush."

In truth, Luna was anxious, waiting would rot her insides, but she brushed it off keeping herself some face.

"I agree, I would like to work with you." He said, making the brunette give a wide smile.

"Than it's settled. Welcome to the family. The two of you are the first artists from M.E." She said. Taking her phone out. "We will be handling contracts tomorrow morning. Can you do 10 am?" She asked , texting Camille.

Meanwhile, looking at the list and making little checks at the side of a couple names, Camille was sweating from all the work, her mind was at the brink of collapse, but she kept going. Alternating between emails and her chocolate chip cookies she continued to type.

It had been hard for her to find all the emails, at some point she even had go to one of the people's working place to handle a pamphlet to him herself. Seeing the message on her phone, she stopped what she was doing and went on to manage the contract. Putting her auburn locks up in a high ponytail, she felt her phone ring.

"Hello?" She answered paying attention to the monitor, making sure everything was perfect.

"Camille? From Moonlight Entertainment?" A deep voice asked.

"Yes, who is it?" She asked distracted.

"Lewis." He said, and she remembered, the tall, handsome, blond man. The one Luna probably wanted for modelling.

Lewis was indeed a rare gem. With hereterocromia, olive skin, great bone structure, the man looked like a painting in real life. In the future, about one year later he would be scouted by Potter entertainment and become a household name. One of the fastest growing international models of the era.

"Oh, Hello, Lewis. What can I help you?" She asked getting up to grab some water and stretch her back a little.

Grabbing the tall glass of water she put it on her lips, ready to drink some.

"I was wondering, would you like to grab some drinks? Or maybe dinner?" He asked,

"Like a meeting?" She asked lifting a brow. Taking a sip of water.

"No, more like a date. So, are you free tomorrow night?" He said, making the woman drop her glass, making it scatter on the floor. Did he just say the D word?

Back at the restaurant, the three young people were ready to leave, after a pleasant conversation and dealing with the contract, all of them felt satisfied.

Walking out of the restaurant, she saw a familiar face at a table. Getting closer to say Hello, She stopped.

"Luna?" Asked the man, making the woman in front of him turn around.

Luna lifted a brow, raising her hand and waving her fingers once, giving a hello that didn't meet her face.

"Hi, I'm Katherine Butchers. I'm Leonards Fiancée. So glad to finally meet you. My mother has said great things about you."

Katherine Butchers was indeed a pretty woman, being an heir of a big conglomerate it was stamped in her face that she had class and grace. Even though Luna herself was the heir of a big family, Katherine Butchers was in the eye of the public almost all the time. Although she had the hair colour, she in no way looked like her mother. Katherine was short, skinny, petite and had a halo of softness around her. One that contrasted with Luna's tall and entrancing one, making the brunette fell uneasy by the minute.

Not hesitating, Luna gave her big smile, to the both of them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. These are Lisa and Felix. " She introduce them, which they responded with a slight awkward smile." Well, have a nice dinner. We will be going, it was nice seeing you here."

Walking through the door, Luna smile faded to a blank expression. Entering the car, the two teens in the back were hesitant to do anything.

"Are you okay?" Felix asked looking at the woman. In a beat the woman exploded in a loud laugh, putting a smile back on her face, shaking her head in a yes.

"Let's go, I will leave both of you home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 906 51
Our beloved protagonist was a force of unparalleled might, a being whose power eclipsed all others that had ever graced existence. Yet, in the cruel...
298K 7.8K 42
I'm a man who has everything, I can buy anything I want, but my life is like a robot, I have to live under the pressure of my father, I must obey all...
2.8K 886 13
"Have you ever wondered how chance can change the course of your entire life?" In the realm of everyday life and boundless aspirations, Lily's world...
379 91 31
This is a story(fan fiction) of V and y/n who are connected through an unknown thread. They don't know each other but still know each other very well...