Hum aapke hain koun - Sukor...

By Sukorian

It's requested More

Hum aapke hain koun SS (✔️)
Chapter one (✔️)
Chapter two (✔️)
Chapter three (✔️)
Songs
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Epilogue

Chapter four

691 75 51
By Sukorian

Hi

Recap: Mr. chocolate found a new friend. Chakor found Suraj attractive. Both share an understanding.

Chakor was checking all his clothes. She found some which had a stain of chocolate, but most of the clothes were clean.

"Here wear this!" She gave him a shirt, he nods and wore it.

Ragini was sitting next to Laksh. "Why you have so many chocolates. I mean why you got them and special reason?".

Laksh smiles. "I get what I want because I am special!" He smirks and she shook her head. She hits her palm on her forehead. "It's okay no need to praise yourself. We have to work together now!".

Laksh looked at her. "Everything you want, just tell what I have to do?!".

Ragini nods. "Listen I like your Brother!"

Laksh pouts. She likes Bhai, but I like her... I'm not helping her in gaining my brother.

"He is the best choice for my sister! I love Jiju he can turn her into the right way!". She said with an evil smile and he was lost in her.

Chakor took the clothes of Suraj. "Hey Wait!" Suraj stopped her. "Where are you going with my clothes. I will wash them, give them to me!".

Chakor was confused. "What then why I come up?" Suraj shrugs. "I don't know? But there is no need!". He took his clothes back and entered the washroom.

He filled a bucket with water and soaked his clothes in the filled bucket. Chakor rolls his eyes. "What are you doing?". She comes and pushes him away. "Stop this, I will clean then we have a washing machine!".

Suraj glares at her. "Fine do it". "Haan I will! I don't need your permission!".

Both were arguing with each other. RagLak got shocked.

At the other room.

Ram was talking to Arjun. "Sir I think Suraj and Chakor will do a great pair!" Arjun was smiling and happy.

Ram smiles too. "Haan even I think so. The way she protect Laksh for getting scold by Suraj, was very good. He hurt himself only!.

Arjun nods. "Haan I do understand it and Ragini she never likes someone this fast. But seeing his picture she was like. He will be the husband no one else!"

Laksh looked at her. "What are you hiding?".

Ragini shook her head. "Hiding me! No!!!". She got nervous and he glares at her. "Say or pay!". He turns to enter the room, but Ragini pulls him away.

"Okay you mad one! I will tell you!".

Laksh smiles. "Don't tell me they know and love each other? Yuck! This is so typical and old. Love happened, fight followed, they got separated and then what a coincidence the family is planning their wedding... chi!".

Ragini shook her head. 👽

Laksh frighten. "Are you angry with me?"

She nods. "Yes, now keep quiet I will tell you!"

____
Does anyone wants to know?

Okay read further 🤣
____

RagLak were at roof.

It happens three months ago...

I was gone for a birthday party 🎊 ready steady in my cute sa look...

Laksh frowns. "Wah you say and I should believe?" Ragini pouts. She took out her mobile phone and shows him.

"😱😱😱 this is not cute!"
"What 😭😭😭"
"It's damn beautiful 😍😍😍"
"Awww 🙈🙈🙈"

Now back to my flashback

"Bye I will come late the night!" I shouted audible for everyone.

The party was in full charge and I just got to know that there were also some unknown faces. I felt scared, I went to my friend. "Swara, what is this why there so many people?".

Swara felt bad too. "Yaar Papa bumped my party! He called a few business partners and Sanskaar!"

"Laksh I need to tell you. Sanskaar and Swara are a couple and the day she got engaged to him!". Laksh nods. "Obviously they are!"

Back to FB

There were so many among them was your brother.

You know all were dancing besides him he was drinking. I thought of my sister, is she would be there, she would have gave him a long boring lecture. Why alcohol is bad.

Well I liked him, but then a woman come...

Laksh saw her. "Ragini what happen why are you shivering?"

Ragini shudders thinking of her. "Wait I will show you!"

"🙈🙈🙈🙈😱😱😱😱 Imli koi aur nahi mili {Yuck Imli couldn't you find someone else}"

"As if I had called her to be a part of the party!"

Continue please need to know what my bro did.

Yes, he did well.

"Suraj I want to dance!"

Suraj turned. "Oh Imli go and find another idiot for your amusement!".

Imli fumed. "Suraj I want to dance with you only!".

I felt bad she was insisting and he had clearly denied to dance with her. I thought to help him bring his alibi a fake date.

"Imli I don't care what you want! You have used so many for your own benefits even your best friend. I know you stab into the back of your close ones! But I'm not like you stay away!"

You know he stood up and pushed her slightly away. I liked him...

"What! That was necessary to impress you?".

Ragini shook her head. "No, he fought for someone he hasn't seen ever! Her best friend was no one else than my Sister CHAKOR!".

Mission start

RagLak will unite SuKor...

___
Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 987 27
SuKor love story Suraj has a handicap Chakor will heal him
13.7K 1.3K 19
It will be funny n a replacement for an Unique Love Story
9.9K 733 11
A collaboration of Sukor, RagLak n Aardeep