What's Really Hollywood

By jayhunnnna

|| Chris Brown || The sequel to What's Really Hood. It's been five years since Michael, China, and Chris lef... More

TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO

ONE

11.5K 437 334
By jayhunnnna

Omniscient

Trinity stood patiently outside of the terminal waiting for the Uber driver Kyra sent her not too long ago. He's driving a dark blue Toyota Camry with a license plate ending in 760C.

Trinity stood tall with a Fashion Nova two piece and Balenciaga slides, with her Louis Vuitton luggage sitting beside her. She had a blonde full lace bob wig installed, paired with Gucci shades resting on top of her head. Her skin was free of makeup and dewy smooth, with a few barely visible freckles peeking through.

She took a deep breath, basking in the familiar air.

Over the duration of five years, Trinity struggled to find her calling. She never knew what she wanted to do in life, nor did she ever think she'd be about anything, but that was until her talents handling with hair and makeup got her discovered.

Kyra, who's been in quite a few movies came across Trinity's Instagram on the explore page. She was in need of a stylist who'd keep her frontals laid and her makeup done right, and Trinity was the perfect candidate.

She's an up an coming young actress who's hot in Hollywood and all the directors want her as their female lead. Her diversity in playing different roles is what these Hollywood directors and producers yearn for.

Trinity already had a few followings, but ever since she's been styling Kyra and a few other celebrities, her following count has grown tremendously over the span of two years.

Considering there's a huge and important red carpet event happening this weekend, along with a few appearances throughout the month of June, Kyra flew Trinity out to California to be her personal stylist.

Because of Kyra and the many celebrities that book Trinity, she's been able to move out of Queens, New York where she previously lived and moved her father and herself in a cozy four bedroom home in Long Island.

Trinity has also worked on major movie sets and has made many connections to better her career. She doesn't see herself being a stylist for the rest of her life, but she's in her early twenty's and just want to make money while having fun doing so and doing what she loves.

She scanned every dark blue car's license plate that slowly cruised passed her who were picking up other passengers. She often saw families reunite with each other which reminded her to call her father to let him know that she landed safely.

Trinity unlocked her phone and immediately went to Facetime her father, who surprisingly answered on the first ring. She almost forgot they're in different time zones as his tired face appeared on her screen.

Her father answered snuggled up in his king-sized bed. His eyes are low as his face read exhaustion. "Stink, I see that you've landed safely. Where you at?" He yawned.

"Daddy, it's 4 am in New York!" She exclaimed, "Why are you awake? I didn't think you'd answer."

There's a three-hour difference from where they are, Trinity prefers early flights so she wouldn't waste a full day. Every day wasted, that's money down the drain, she believed.

He shrugged, "I wanted to make sure you landed safely. You at the airport still? Where's Kyra, is she coming to get you?"

"Yeah, Kyra sent an uber I think it's on its way here right now actually." She replied standing on her tippy toes to see if she was correct.

She saw a dark blue car in the distance but couldn't yet make out the license plate number.

"Daddy, get some sleep. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Okay, baby girl. I love you."

"I love you too," She said softly, smiling into the camera.

"Don't forget to take your medication!" He added sternly.

She rolled her eyes, "I will."

They ended the call as a dark blue Toyota Camry pulled up right in front of her. The Uber driver quickly hopped out of the car and helped her put her expensive luggage in the car trunk and ushered her to the back seat.

'''

Kyra answered her front door wearing white Gucci sneakers, paired with light blue washed distressed jeans, and a white plain Balenciaga logo cropped t-shirt. Her Gucci fanny pack hugged her small waist and two Cartier bracelets shined on her wrist. She was well dressed and accessorized all thanks to the one and only, Trinity. While waiting for her flight, Trinity Facetimed Kyra and helped her pick out an outfit for the day.

Once her eyes met Trinity's, they lit up almost immediately. They both shrieked and pulled each other into a tight embrace.

"I missed you so much, mama!" Kyra exclaimed breaking the hug.

She quickly grabbed Trinity's carry on bag and pulled her inside of the house.

"You were just with me in New York three months ago but it feels like forever," Trinity responded with a huge grin on her face.

Every time Kyra is in New York, she makes sure she visits her closest friend and get styled. Trinity is a huge influencer and trendsetter in the game and will keep anybody up to date on the latest style and trend.

They've only known each other for three years but Kyra and Trinity are inseparable.

"Sis, we have so much to catch up on. First off, we're going to the club tonight with some friends of mine."

The two began to make their way to Kyra's master bedroom unconsciously, with Trinity's luggage in tow. Her bedroom is where they shared the majority of their memories, besides movie sets of course.

"Do I know these friends?" Trinity asked plopping down on Kyra's white fluffy vanity chair.

A smirk instantly started tugging at her lips, "Trey will be there."

Trinity looked away feeling her cheeks heat up, she began organizing Kyra's makeup brushes that sat in marble containers on the vanity.

Trey is someone who she messes around with when she comes to California. They met each other on one of his many music videos shoots a year and a half ago. They clicked instantly and had a "friends with benefits" relationship ever since.

"And a few other friends you've never met before but they're nice and not a bunch of stuck up, boujee bitches." She added, "I promise."

Memories of Trey and hers encounters instantly flashed through her mind. Sexual and explicit memories.

"Girl, look at you over there blushing! You still like that fool?"

Trinity rolled her eyes to mask the embarrassment creeping on her face, "Bitch, shut up."

"Trin, if you caught feelings for him, tell his ass! What's the worse that can happen, sis?"

"It's in the name, friends with benefits." Trinity stated emphasizing friends, "And besides, him being who he is, I already know he has several bitches all over him. Once I tell him that I caught feelings, it'll be over. We both emphasized no strings attached at the very beginning."

"He may have a thing for you too, though. I see the way Y'all look at each other, there's obvious chemistry." Kyra smiled walking towards her closet, "Y'all would be such a cute ass couple, I could cry." 

"What time are we going to the club?" Trinity asked walking towards her luggage.

She pulled out her large cosmetic bag and a few articles of clothing and began laying out her outfit on the bed.

"At ten, and I realized you're trying to change the subject so I'll move on. What do you want to do until ten o' clock? We have the whole day." Kyra began holding up articles of clothing against her, as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Girl I'm the guest, you tell me."

"Let me go see what Amber is up to," Kyra announced, as she tossed her Balmain jeans on the bed and grabbed her phone that was sitting on the nightstand.

"Who's Amber?"

"Oh, Sevyn Streeter. I met her at the same club like two months ago. She's so sweet and humble." Kyra answered as her thumbs started dancing across her iPhone screen.

"Wow bitch, you're replacing me?" Trinity joked.

"Girl hush, let's find something to do."

'''

For the rest of the day, the two best friends went shopping and made some appearances at events until it was time to start getting ready for the club.

Trinity wore a black liquid leather mini dress that hugged her waist tightly, complimenting and emphasizing her breasts. To top the outfit off, she wore a pair of black heels with clear straps. Wanting to be minimal, she wore natural and light makeup paired with a brown matte lip color. As for accessories, a black Chanel bag with silver chain straps sat on her shoulder and a few Cartier bracelets danced in the light on her wrist.

Kyra, on the other hand, was styled with a glam beat face. She had a glitter cut crease with wispy lashes since Trinity didn't want bold lashes to take away from the cut crease. Trinity gave Kyra nude lips with brown lipliner and installed a 26' full lace wig. Kyra had on a red bralette paired with a matching skin tight skirt that stopped mid-thigh and Christian Louboutin heels. 

The two finally arrived at the club an hour late and immediately was ushered through the back of the club to avoid being ambushed by Kyra's fans. A lot of times, fans stand outside of clubs where they know their idols would be at in hopes of getting a picture or an autograph. The two were taken to a large room full of staff of the club and other people. 

"Amber!" Kyra yelled out waving over to Sevyn who's sitting down.

Sevyn had her back turned as she sat in a directors chair in front of a large vanity. The vanity had light bulbs surrounding the mirror and makeup everywhere. 

Sevyn turned around confused but a huge grin formed when she realized who was calling out to her.  

"Kyra!" Sevyn jumped out of the director's chair and met Kyra and Trinity halfway, "Hey girl, so glad you made it."  She smiled pulling Kyra into an embrace.

Sevyn is an up and coming singer and songwriter who rose to fame very quickly. Her relatable lyrics and beautiful soft voice are what got her recognized. She even collabed with a few other known artists in the industry which boosted her followings.  

"Of course, hun. This is my close friend Trinity. She's from New York and she's a bomb ass stylist who'll have you looking good. Period. Trinity, this is Amber, also known as Sevyn Streeter." Kyra introduced the two.

Sevyn held out her hand with a smile, "I've heard a lot about you. So happy to finally meet you, you're stunning!" 

"Girl, you're gorgeous yourself," Trinity admitted shaking her hand. 

Sevyn wore a rose gold gown that accentuated her breasts perfectly. A slit went up her thigh revealing her smooth milk chocolate skin and black strappy heels. She had minimal makeup and little to no accessories. 

"You two have so much in common it's weird, you guys favor each other." Kyra chuckled sitting in the love couch next to Sevyn's seat at the vanity. 

Sevyn took her seat also looking at herself in the mirror, then at Trinity.

She nodded with a giggle, "Yeah we do kind of look alike."

Trinity saw it too, they could pass as sisters she thought as she sat down next to Kyra on the love seat. 

Trinity started to gather in on her surroundings. The back room where they were in had staff walking around with earpieces and clipboards, making sure everything was running smoothly. Other artists hang around and talk amongst each other getting ready to perform also.

The club holds special nights three times a month where they have many different artists come out and perform. Those special nights were always super crowded and everyone always came out on those specific days. 

"How are you and your boyfriend?" Kyra asked wiggling her perfectly arched eyebrows.

"He's not my boyfriend," Sevyn rolled her eyes playfully. "Yet," She added

"Y'all are so cute together, I saw how close you were with him on your Snapchat." 

"You say that about everyone," Sevyn argued.

"That is true!" Trinity added as they all laughed.

"Last night he and I went go-kart racing, it was dope!" Sevyn told Trinity. "We go on these spontaneous dates that he plans, he's amazing."

"Ooh, who's the lucky guy?" Trinity asked interestedly.

"His name is Christopher," Sevyn answered blushing as she said his name.

"As in the Chris Brown!" Kyra added.

Trinity froze, but quickly gain composure as the two gave her a funny look. 

"You okay, Trin?" Kyra asked concerned, resting her hand on her shoulder. 

Trinity quickly nodded, with a fake smile. "I haven't met him yet. How is he like?" 

Trinity never once spoke about knowing Chris, Micheal, or China to anyone. Not even Kyra knows about the past they had with each other. 

The first year of them leaving to California, Trinity tried keeping in contact with them but eventually, they grew distant and lost contact. Trinity hasn't talked to either of them in about four years. She was well aware of their fame and how they're doing, but she just never made the effort to reach out and be friends with them again. 

Now that they go by Breezy, Tyga, and Blac Chyna, she felt as if they moved on from their old life in New York, and that was fine with Trinty. She expected things would change once her friend's dreams come true, once her friends become famous things would be different and she was okay. 

She was happy to see her best friends live their life and be happy. Even though she felt abandoned, she never wished on their downfall and celebrated each of their achievements. 

As for Trinity and Chris, they broke up a couple of weeks after she was admitted to Greystone hospital. They would be far apart with Chris living his life in California, so they did what was best.

"He's so handsome and such a humble and sweet guy," Sevyn gushed. "I have a huge ass childish crush on him, its embarrassing." 

"Trin, she's performing with him tonight. They have a song together, maybe you can meet Chris after the performance." Kyra said smiling.

"Yeah, maybe," Trinity answered giving her a small smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 343 30
COMPLETED. PART ONE. Living from one hell to the next...or is it?
134K 2.7K 49
FOURTH PART OF WHAT IS LOVE? READ WHAT IS LOVE, PERFECT STORM AND FREE BEFORE THIS BOOK 🚨
288K 10.7K 63
She never thought she would find someone that she could fall so fast in love with. He changed everything. He showed her that she could have someone...
455 73 52
Life Itself's Sequel ALL BACK it's 2years later Chris Brown and Deanna Jones are apart. But is the LOVE they had for each other still BURN, can they...