ADVENTURES OF BLACKPINK HOUSE...

By Adeptarmy11

The girls in Blackpink House. What happens when the cameras are off. Just for fun. No serious plot. [Jensoo... More

Blackpink House. # 1.
Blackpink House. # 2.
Blackpink House. #3.
Blackpink House. #4.
Blackpink House. #5.
Blackpink House. #6.
Blackpink House. #7.
Blackpink House. #8.
Blackpink House. #9.
Blackpink House. #10.
Blackpink House. #11.
Blackpink House. #12.
Blackpink House. #13.
Blackpink House. #14.
Blackpink House. #15.
Blackpink House. #16
Blackpink House. #17
Blackpink House. #18
Blackpink House. #19.
Blackpink House. #20.
Blackpink House. #21.
Blackpink House. #22.
Blackpink House #23.
Blackpink House #24
Blackpink House. #25.
Blackpink House. #26
Blackpink House #27.
Blackpink House #28.
Blackpink House #29.
Blackpink House #30.
Blackpink House #31.
Blackpink House #32.
Blackpink House #33.
Blackpink House #34.
Blackpink House #35.
Blackpink House. #36.
Blackpink House #37.
Blackpink House. #38.
Blackpink House #39.
Blackpink House. #40.
Blackpink House #41.
Blackpink House #42.
Blackpink House. #43.
Blackpink House #44.
Blackpink House #45.
Blackpink House. #46.
Blackpink House. #47.
Blackpink House #48.
Blackpink House. #49.
Blackpink House #50.
Blackpink House. #51.
Blackpink House. #52.
Blackpink House #53.
Blackpink House. #54.
Blackpink House #55.
Blackpink House #56.
Blackpink House. #57.
Blackpink House. #58.
Blackpink House. #59.
Blackpink House #60.
Blackpink House. #62.
Blackpink House. #63.
Blackpink House. #64.
A/N
Blackpink House. #65.
Blackpink House. #66.
Blackpink House. #67.
Blackpink House. #68.
Blackpink House. #69.
Blackpink House. #69. (Foursome)
Blackpink House. #70.
Blackpink House. #71.
Blackpink House. #72.
Blackpink House. #73.
Blackpink House. #74.
Blackpink House. #75.
Blackpink House. #76.
SEND HELP
I'm Out! (Of the closet)
Blackpink House. #77.
Prom help!
Blackpink House #78.
Blackpink House #79.
Blackpink House. #80.
Bkackpink House. #81.
Blackpink House. #82.
Blackpink House. #83.
Blackpink House. #84.
Blackpink House. #85.
Blackpink House. #86.
Blackpink House. #87.
Blackpink House. #88.
Blackpink House. #89.
Blackpink House. #90.
Blackpink House. #91.
Blackpink House. #92.
Blackpink House. #93. 🌴
Blackpink House. #94.

Blackpink House. #61.

10.6K 362 262
By Adeptarmy11

"Wake up!" Lisa hits Chaeyoung with her pillow.

"Yah! Can't you wake me up in a sweet way for once?!" Chaeyoung shouts throwing the pillow back at her.

"You take too long. We're not going to waste the day in this dorm." Lisa says.

"You're the worst!"

"And you're lazy!"

Lisa strips her clothes off and heads to the bathroom to take a shower. After a few minutes Chaeyoung is joining her with an unhappy look on her face.

"No touching." Chaeyoung says.

Lisa scoffs. "You wish I would."

"Not even in your wildest dreams." Chaeyoung growls.

"Yah you better get out of my shower then." Lisa says.

"Why?"

"How am I supposed to resist when you're right here?"

"Why don't you get out then?"

"I was here first."

"Then control yourself because I'm not leaving." Chaeyoung says sternly.

"Stubborn." Lisa grumbles turning around.

"Yah! I am not!"

"Shut up you'll wake up Jisoo and Jennie unnie!"

"You shut up!"

"No you shut up!"

"How about you shut me up?!"

"Okay fine!"

Before Chaeyoung can even blink Lisa is lifting her up by the waist and smashing her lips against hers. She definitely had to keep quiet now.

•••

Early morning, Jennie shifted awake feeling a slight cool breeze brush over her skin making her shiver. She opened her eyes to realize why it was so cold. Jisoo was standing at the closet slipping a jacket over her shoulders which made Jennie frown in confusion.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asks.

Jisoo turns around at the sound of her voice. "Oh you're awake. I didn't think you'd be for another few hours. But, I'm actually going to see SooJoo." She says while fixing her hair in the mirror.

"You are? But you guys just hung out the other day? And I thought we were going to get brunch for our Sundate today." Jennie pouts.

"Oh shit I completely forgot about that, I am so sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you." Jisoo says giving her a quick peck on the lips. "I would cancel but I promised SooJoo we could talk. Apparently it's really important." She grimaces. "I could maybe call and ask if you can come." Jisoo offers.

"No, it's okay Jisoo. I'll be fine." Jennie shakes her head.

"Are you sure?"

She musters a small closed lip smile and nods. "Yup."

"Great! You're the best! I'll see you later!" Jisoo says kissing her lips briefly before rushing out the door.

"Wait! What time will you be—" she's cut off by the sound of the dorm door being closed. "-back..."

She sighs and flops back down in bed closing her eyes in disappointment.

Her and Jisoo have been spending less and less time together recently. Between a busy work schedule, and seeing family, visiting friends. They barely had time for themselves, never mind eachother.

Jisoo has been spending a lot of her spare time with her friend Hong SooJoo lately. It gave Jennie a nauseating feeling in her tummy thinking about Jisoo being with anyone else.

A few blinks had already given the two a ship name, much to Jennie's dismay. And although she trusts Jisoo and likes SooJoo she can't help the feeling in her stomach.

She sighs again, deciding not to think about it anymore, and tries to go back to sleep.

•••

Jisoo was gone all day.

All freaking day.

Jennie had been lounging around the dorm in her sweats, hanging out with Kuma and the rest of the pet clan. Chaeyoung and Lisa were gone on their usual dates, and Jennie didn't expect Jisoo to be gone so long. She thought it was only a brunch.

It was passed dinner time now, Jennie had made Jisoo's favourite. Kimchi fried rice and fried chicken. But as the minutes passed by she realized Jisoo wasn't coming anytime soon. It was cold now.

Letting out a huff she sets the plate in the fridge before going to lay back down on the couch with Kuma. She scrolls mindlessly through her phone just so she won't have to think about what Jisoo was up to.

The jingle of keys and the door opening makes her head perk up.

"Jennie unnie, we're home!" Lisa calls.

"Living room!"

Walking into the living room, Chaeyoung and Lisa present her with stuffed puppy plush. "Surprise! We thought you'd enjoy having another puppy." Chaeyoung grins.

"Awe I love it! Thanks guys." Jennie smiles hugging it tightly.

"We put our tickets together and won it for you. Thought you'd like it." Lisa shrugs.

"Aww What such caring Maknae's." Jennie coos standing up to hug them. "Unnie loves you." She pinches their cheeks.

"Yah that hurts!" Lisa smacks her hand away with a laugh.

"Is Jisoo Unnie Not home yet?" Chaeyoung asks.

Jennie's smile fades to a smaller one. "Ah no, not yet. I don't know where she is. She hasn't texted me." She shrugs.

"I'm sure she'll be home soon Unnie." Chaeyoung assures.

"Yeah..." Jennie sighs. "Anyways do you guys want food? There's some in the fridge. Eat it. I'm gonna go to bed." She says before leaving.

"Oh? Okay. Goodnight Unnie!" Lisa calls.

Chaeyoung opens the fridge to see three plates packaged up. It makes her pout thinking about Jennie eating dinner alone in the dorm.

"She made some for all of us, and it's Jisoo Unnies Favourite."

"Really? That's sweet of her." Lisa says.

"I wonder where Jisoo Unnie is." Chaeyoung frowns.

"She's probably still with Soojoo. She's responsible. I'm sure she'll be home soon." Lisa says.

"I guess you're right." Chaeyoung pouts.

•••

When Jisoo arrives back to the dorm it's definitely late. She suspects the girls are sleeping by now.

Much to her surprise the lights are on in her room. Walking in, Jennie is sitting on the edge of the bed with her phone in hand.

"Nice to see you're home."

"Hey, I didn't expect you to still be up." Jisoo says. She never intended to stay late, she just lost track of time while hanging out with SooJoo.

"Yeah well me too." Jennie rolls her eyes while standing up.

"Look I'm sorry I was gone all day, we lost track of time is all." Jisoo sighs running her hands through her hair.

Jennie scoffs. "Lost track of time, right." She mutters.

"Jennie..."

"You could've let me know Jisoo. Then maybe I wouldn't be sitting here worried sick."

"You didn't have to wait up Jennie. I can take care of myself."

"Are you serious?" Jennie says incredulously. "How could I not sit here in worry when you're gone all day doing who knows what with Soojoo." She says loudly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jisoo asks with a frown. "What do you think we're doing huh? She's my best friend. Am I not allowed to hang out with her?"

"How can I be so sure huh?" Jennie says. Her lips trembling as her eyes glisten over.

"What you don't trust me?"

"It's late. The Maknae's are sleeping. We can talk about this later." Jennie sighs grabbing her jacket.

"Come on Jennie don't do this. Jennie where are you going? It's cold and unsafe."

"For a walk." Jennie says slipping on her coat. She doesn't give Jisoo a chance to protect before she's leaving with a slam of the door.

•••

"Did you hear that?" Chaeyoung asks stopping the strings of her guitar.

"Huh?" Lisa looks up from her phone.

"The door. Someone left." Chaeyoung says getting up from the bed. Opening the door she pokes her head out into the hall.

"Who left?" Lisa asks standing up too.

"I don't know." Chaeyoung frowns.

The two of them head to Jisoo's room to see her pacing with a stressed look on her face.

"Unnie? Is everything okay?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Huh?" Jisoo quickly wipes her tears. "Y-yeah. Go back to bed guys."

"Are you sure? Where's Jennie unnie?" Lisa says.

"Everything is fine. Don't worry about it." Jisoo says with a quiet sniffle. "Just go back to sleep. Worry about it in the morning."

"Uh Okay. You can talk to us if you need to Unnie." Lisa says.

"Yeah," Jisoo sighs avoiding eye contact. She's never cried in front of them and she wasn't about to start now.

Chaeyoung's frown deepens. It was like her parents were fighting and she couldn't do anything about it.

"We'll Leave you alone now Unnie. Come on Chaeng." Lisa says taking her hand.

•••

With winter settling in quickly, the nights had become much cooler these days. Sitting together on the bench they both didn't say a word. They were wrapped in coats and scarves, noses a light pink from the chill.

They weren't holding hands, or leaning into eachother like they normally did. Just the two of them staring ahead of them at the empty park, a starry night above them, city lights behind them.

"Do you know what the odds of finding your soulmate are?" Jennie breaks the silence glancing at Jisoo. It's the first time she's looked at the older girl since she's sat down. She wishes she didn't look so cute in her Burberry cashmere trench coat, light grey scarf,  matching toque, and adorable mittens.  The tip of her nose nearly as pink as her lips.

"No." Jisoo shakes her head with a light frown. She watches as Jennie turns her head to rest it back to look up at the twinkling sky.

"1 in 10,000." Jennie answers.

"1 in 10,000?"

"Yes."

Jennie closes her eyes, waiting for Jisoo's response. The older girl pouts as she ponders the new found information.

"...1 in 10,000 doesn't seem so bad." Jisoo offers.

Jennie lets out a breathy laugh. "No. It's not 10,000 people. It's 10,000 lifetimes. In 1 in 10,000 lifetimes we have a chance at meeting our soulmate."

It makes Jisoo's frown deepen. "That makes no sense. Life isn't defined by any statistics."

"Everything is bullshit Jisoo. Dating? Love? All pointless if it ends in breakups."

"How can you say that?" Jisoo frowns. "I love you. That's real."

"If you're my soulmate in this life what are my odds of finding one in my next life." Jennie says, eyes still closed.

"I'll find you." Jisoo says simply.

"How are you so sure that I'm you're soulmate?" Jennie asks finally opening her eyes to look at the girl across from her. Eyes boring into light chocolate orbs. "How do you know that I am that 1 in 10,000? How do you know it isn't Kim Jiwon, or even Hong SooJoo?"

"Because you've always been the one Jennie. Since the very second you walked into that god damn sauna." Jisoo says insistently. "How can you doubt me now?"

"Because I'm scared that it's pointless Jisoo...I'm scared to death." Jennie says as her eyes well up with tears. "I'm scared that you'll be taken away faster than I can blink because YG can do that. This isn't like Hyuna and Hyojong sunbaenim. We're under a strict contract, we have two Maknae's who have risked everything to be here and I just—I-I worry. I worry that what we're doing is not what's best for you."

Jisoo gives her a slap across the face.

"Yah," Jennie holds her cheek in shock.

"What are the odds of me slapping you?" Jisoo says shakily with her own tears forming.

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Exactly. Screw statistics. No one knows what's best for me except me. And you are what's best for me Jennie Kim. I don't care if the odds are against us, because I just want you. I want you Jennie, no one else or anything else." Jisoo says.

Before Jennie could even give her a response Jisoo leaned forward to press their lips together, completely forgetting that they were not somewhere private. With that in mind she pulls away only slightly.

"What were the odds of me doing that?" Jisoo whispers against her lips.

"1 in 100—"

"Pabo." Jisoo Shuts her up with another kiss to which Jennie happily returns.

•••
A/N: I still haven't heard Kiss and Makeup...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan
186K 9.1K 45
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
199K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them