Bad Things (CamRen SMUT Colle...

Od captainjaguar

"...I think everybody can relate to loving somebody and them bringing out a wild side in you." - Camila Cabel... Viac

Bad Things 😈
I'm Reading πŸ“– Part I
I'm Reading πŸ“– Part II
5 Minutes 🚿
Honey 🍯
Lolo πŸ’‹πŸ’ Part I
Lolo πŸ’‹πŸ’ Part II
Slowly πŸ˜‹
Never Have I Ever πŸ™ŠβŒ
Angel (G!P) πŸ’«πŸŒŒ
Bon Appetit πŸ‘…
Trance β˜πŸ’¦
Her Assistant πŸ‘“ | Blue Job (G!P)
Detention ❌ (G!P)
Spaghetti 🍝
Elevator πŸ‘™πŸ˜Ά
F*ck Buddies πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘… Part I
F*ck Buddies πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘… Part II
F*ck Buddies πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘… Part III
F*ck Buddies πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘… Part IV
She Loves Control (G!P) πŸ‘ πŸ’„ Part I
Undressing Room (G!P) πŸšͺπŸ‘€
She Loves Control (G!P) πŸ‘ πŸ’„ Part 2
EnchantedπŸ’«πŸŒ³ (G!P) Part I
EnchantedπŸ’«πŸŒ³ (G!P) Part II

Lauren's Property ⚠

15.4K 206 52
Od captainjaguar

The Fifth Harmony are screaming for joy and are celebrating for winning two VMA's.

"Thank you guys so much. This is such an honor. Oh my goodness! Just to be even in the category with those people is such an amazing opportunity. We love every single person in that category and shout out to Ty! We love you so much!" Normani said while they received the award for Best Collaboration together with Ty Dolla Sign.

After the show, everybody congratulated the girls at the backstage. They were so overwhelmed and were literally screaming their hearts out.

"Oh my goshh! I can't believe it guys!" Ally said while jumping out of happiness.

"Two VMA's! This is so dope!" Dinah exclaimed. "We should celebrate!"

"Y'all should really celebrate," Ty said smiling while entering the dressing room and walked towards the girls.

"You should too, Ty," Lauren said. "You're part of this and we love you!" she added and embraced him.

Ty chuckled and smiled widely as he took Lauren for a tight embrace.

"Thank you," Ty replid. "You look smoking hot, by the way," he added that made Camila roll her eyes.

Camila tried to act normal and just smiled while watching Lauren and Ty share a hug.

"Oh yeah, you should celebrate," Camila proclaimed. "I mean, we should all celebrate. Congratulations to all of us!"

Camila widened her arms and went in between Ty and Lauren and everybody shared a group hug.

Camila tapped Ty's shoulder and congratulated him once again before he left.

"Bye, Ty," Camila waved at Ty and grinned.

"What was that for?" Lauren whispered.

"What?" Camila asked in the most confused manner.

"That was weird" Lauren asked and chuckled.

"What do you mean weird? I just congratulated him and gave him a Fifth Harmony group hug 'cause he's somewhat part of us," Camila said. "That's not weird. You said it yourself. He's part of us and we love him."

"Are you jealous of Ty?" Lauren chuckled as she watched at the smaller girl cross her arms in front of her.

"Lovebirds," Dinah blurted out and pulled Ally and Normani's arms. "Let's get outta here, ladies." she added before they exited the scene while softly laughing.

"Excuse me? Me? Jealous? I am not jealous, okay? You assume a lot of things, Jauregui," Camila defended herself.

"Oh really?" Lauren said in a sarcastic voice. "Well, if you say so."

"You know what? Why don't you go out and party with him?" Camila said in a higher volume. "Atleast you guys can both show affection in public."

Lauren sighed and cupped Camila's face and smiled.

"Camz, Ty and I are just really good friends, okay?" Lauren said in a soft voice. "Chill, babe. I'm yours."

"Why don't we just confess to the world that we're together?"Camila pouted. "Tell them that you're mine and I'm yours."

"Baby, c'mon," Lauren said in a calming voice. "You know we can't. Besides, it's not just for our own good but also for the girls."

"I hate this," Camila hissed as she removed Lauren's hands from her face.

"Believe me, I hate it as much as you do, baby."

"Okay, fine, whatever," Camila said. "I'll continue the acting and don't you dare go near me or touch me in public."

Camila rolled her eyes in dismay as she left Lauren in the dressing room. Lauren let out a heavy breath and massaged her forehead.

_______________________________________

Lauren's green eyes almost turned dark while watching her girl laugh and dance with Shawn.

Everybody went to the after party and apparently, Shawn did too and because the media is around, they have to act as they're the closest among the crowd.

"Woah, girl, we ain't going to pay for that if it gets broken," Dinah said before sitting beside Lauren at the couch.

Lauren loosened her grip on the wine glass she was holding and drank the remaining wine inside it.

"Fuck," Lauren cussed as she watches Shawn's hand snake around Camila's waist. "I need a stronger drink to get through the night," she added before she stood up.

"You can't, okay?" Dinah warned Lauren before pulling her arm back to sit. "You can't get drunk with all these cameras around and with that jelly state, you might put up a fight."

The green-eyed woman clenched her jaw as she continues to watch Camila and Shawn. She knows they're just friends but she can't handle anyone being that close to her girl.

Shawn whispered something to Camila that made the petite girl laugh out loud; Lauren clenched her fist at that sight.

"Fuck this," Lauren said and stood up once again, ignoring Dinah.

She took a bottle of beer and drank it. She didn't care about what's going on around her anymore, she only cares about her girl flirting with a guy in public.

Lauren rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"If it weren't for your prying eyes," she said to herself while watching the media. "I would fucking punch those teeth out of that pretty boy's mouth."

The green-eyed woman turned her glance at her girl who's still having fun with Shawn that she did not even look for her since they did not arrive at the party together.

Little did Lauren know, she already finished few bottles of beer. She started to become dizzy but she did not mind it.

"Hey," Ally said while caressing Lauren's back. "What are you doing here all by yourself?"

"Yeah, you should have fun not sober," Normani said. "And yeah, why are you here alone? Where's - Oh..." she nodded and darted her eyes at Camila and Shawn.

Ally immediately understood and tapped Lauren's back to say that it's okay.

"C'mon, they're just friends you know?" Ally said.

"We were just friends too before, Ally," Lauren said without taking her eyes away from Camila.

"We all know how Camila loves you," Normani said.

"I trust Camila but that guy? Nope. Never," Lauren said before sipping the last drop of her drink. "Look at how that guy touch my girl. Fuck!"

"But Shawn is-"

Normani wasn't able to finish her sentence when Lauren stood up and left them. The green-eyed woman went to the comfort room and barfed in the toilet bowl.

She heard the door open since she wasn't able to lock it because she was in a hurry. She heard it close and was locked. She felt someone caress her back and help her grab her hair away from her face.

"Ally-"

Lauren wasn't able to finish her sentence when she saw the cause of her anger behind her.

"W-what are you doing here?" Lauren said before standing up.

"I told Mani and Ally that I will be the one who will take care of you," Camila replied.

"I can handle myself, Camila," Lauren said before wiping her mouth with the back of her palm and washed her face at the sink. "Go back outside! Have fun with Shawn! It seems like you're the one who's having fun with all the acting."

Lauren was so furious. If Shawn was just right in front of her, she swears that her fist will land right on his jaw and knock him off unconscious.

"C'mon, I'm not into Shawn, okay?" Camila said and tapped Lauren's shoulder. "I was just making you jealous and I guess it worked. Now you know how it feels like when I see you with Ty."

Lauren's eyebrows met as she looked at Camila from the mirror who's displaying a wide grin. Seeing Lauren jealous made Camila excited as she watched her reaction. It might sound weird but seeing Lauren mad makes her even hotter so it was kind of fun making her angry and jelly.

"Well, I'm not into Shawn, yes," Camila added. "But I don't know if Shawn's catching feelings. I mean, I saw you watching us and I know you saw him stare at me here," Camila said while touching her neck. "...and touch me here," Camila said as she glides down her hand to her waist.

Camila saw the mixture of anger and jealousy in the green-eyed woman's eyes as she teases her even more.

"I mean, I can't blame him for acting that way and if he tries to kiss me either, since he thinks I'm single," Camila said that made Lauren clench her fist.

"You and I both know that I kiss better than him, Camila," Lauren proudly stated yet you can still sense the fury in her voice. She sounded like a lion who's ready to kill.

"How would I know? I never kissed him. I mean, should I kiss him to know who's the better kisser?"

In an instant, Lauren faced Camila and pulled her closer to her body. The petite was obviously shocked when Lauren carried her to sit on the sink.

"What are you-" Camila wasn't able to finish her sentence when Lauren's hungry lips landed on hers.

Lauren's mouth tasted like beer but she didn't mind it. Camila kissed Lauren's lips with the same intesity.

The green-eyed woman's hand cupped Camila's face to deepen the kiss.

"Ugh..." Camila let out a soft moan when Lauren bit her lower lip gently and sucked it.

Lauren's tongue passionately explored Camila's mouth while her hands are wrapped around the petite's small waist. Camila almost protested when the green-eyed woman stopped kissing her and moved away but just close enough to breathe each other's breaths.

"You don't need to kiss him or anybody else to know what a good kisser is like," Lauren whispered. "Do you understand that?" she said it in a furious yet sexy way.

Camila nodded and pulled Lauren's face to kiss her again but the green-eyed woman resisted and took her hands.

"What?" Camila said and was obviously frustrated. "Let's just continue what we were doing."

"Don't try to make me jealous again, Camila," Lauren warned Camila. "Or else-"

"Or else what?"

"You'll never get to know what a good kiss is like."

"As if you can resist mine," Camila confidently said with a smirk. "And besides, you were the one who made me jealous first. That was just my revenge."

Lauren finally closed the space between their lips with so much passion and intensity. Her hand went to the petite's small waist and up to her breast, squeezing it firmly.

"Fuck, ughh..."Camila moaned as she felt Lauren's hand on her mound.

Lauren's touches felt so good even with her clothes on. Camila then wrapped her legs around Lauren's waist as she snaked her arms around the green-eyed woman's neck to feel her body closer to hers even more.

"Laur..." Camila moaned as the dark-haired girl's hand traveled from her thigh to her inner thigh; Igniting her already aching core.

Itvwas easy for the green-eyed woman to seek entrance since Camila is wearing a dress. Much to Lauren's delight is when she felt Camila already being wet down there.

No, not just wet but soaking wet.

"No one can make you wet like I do," Lauren said as she tugged the brown-eyed girl's panties to the side.

Camila only responded a moan that made the older woman display a smirk.

"That's right," the green-eyed woman said. "No one."

Camila arched her back as the green-eyed woman's kisses landed on her neck while her talented fingers are teasing her clit.

"No one can make you come like I do," Lauren said as she slip her fingers inside Camila's wet entrance and massaged her G-spot.

"Ahhhh...yes," Camila shuddered as she felt Lauren's magical fingers slide deep inside her tight and wet pussy.

The green-eyed woman kneeled down to face Camila's wet and rosy petals. She slowly removed Camila's underwear and placed it on the sink.

Lauren wet her lips before giving Camila's lower lips a long, wet lick that made the brown-eyed woman's eyes roll back and stop her breath.

"Only I can taste this sweet pussy," Lauren said against Camila's lower lips before licking it again.

Camila's light panting and moans echoed throughout the comfort room as the green-eyed woman's tongue suckled, swirled, and flicked on her damp core.

"Fuck, Laur, your tongue feels s-so good...Ahhh, yes," Camila said as she spread her legs and placed them on top of the sink, giving Lauren more access to her. "That's it, baby, ughh..."

Lauren's agile fingers began to glide faster between Camila's legs. The brown-eyed girl's wetness is starting to to slide down to her legs as Lauren quickens her pace while circling her tongue on Camila's bud.

"Ah...ahh...B-baby, I'm close," Camila said and cried out as she felt an overwhelming explosion. "AHHH...FUCK."

Lauren clamped onto Camila's thigh to make sure that she was locked to her face as she licks her dripping rosy petals clean.

"Oh my god..." Camila gasped as she felt her body twitch due to the aftershocks affecting her.

Lauren trailed pepper kisses on Camila's legs up to her neck. She slowly sucked it and Camila let out a soft moan. The green-eyed woman sucked hard on Camila's neck and licked it after.

"What the heck?!" Camila's eyes widened when she realized what Lauren was doing.

The brown-eyed woman stood up and looked at her neck in the mirror with a surprised face as she saw what Lauren did.

"Lauren! Why did you give me a hickey on my neck?" Camila blurted out.

Lauren smirked as she saw what she did.

"That's for Shawn. That'll remind him that your mine," Lauren said with a wink before going outside, ignoring Camila's call.

She grinned as she saw an "Out of Order" sign outside the bathroom.

"That's my girl," Lauren said to herself.

"Guess Camila really took good care of you."

Lauren turned her back and looked up to Dinah, Ally, and Normani who are all crossing their arms in front of her.

"Nah," Lauren replied. "I took good care of her," she said as she licked her lips.

"Oh my god. I don't want to know," Ally said as she shook her head and massaged her forehead with her hand.

"Y'all need some Allysus," Normani stated.

"Lauren! You-"

The girls all looked at Camila when she furiously went out of the bathroom and as if on cue, their eyes all darted on Camila's neck.

"Is that a-Is that a hickey on your neck?" Normani asked.

"Uhmm..." Camila quickly covered her neck and glared at Lauren.

"Lauren, you did not!" Dinah said.

All the girls looked at Lauren who is grinning widely. Lauren smirked and winked while pulling Camila by the waist.

"Lauren's property," Lauren replied and proudly looked at her piece of art on her girl's neck.

Please hit "vote", comment, and follow me! ♥

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...