Mine (bxb) (bdsm)

Від _whatababe_

Ben is a sub in high school, though he isn't aware yet of his submissive tendencies. He came out last year an... Більше

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
A/N
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Five

24.8K 612 90
Від _whatababe_

The more I think about it, the more I want to give my little pet a reward- he's been good, taking his punishment so well. I know it wasn't easy for him. He's still asleep on my chest, obviously exhausted. Poor thing. I stroke his back absentmindedly as I lie awake.

I don't want to fuck him yet, obviously. Not until I know he's completely comfortable; I mean the kid is definitely a virgin.

"C-Collin," Ben suddenly huffs out, his chest rising more rapidly. I think he's awake for a second and instantly look down at him, concerned. Why is he using my name? Then I realize that he's still asleep- he's dreaming about me. The thought causes a devilish grin to form on my face and I hold him more tightly, my arms flexing around him. I knew he talked in his sleep of course, but this is new. He's never sounded so... Out of breath.

"Oh! C-C-Collin I... I can't, I.. Please," he moans, and I stifle a chuckle against his shoulder. Ben moans loudly, drawn out, and I realize that he's hard against me. Finally I gain some control over myself, and I continue with stroking Ben's back once more, until he jerks and stuffs his face in my neck, pushing into me and crying my name loudly.

"Okay, baby, shh," I comfort absentmindedly, laughing quietly. Ben stiffens all over and just as I adjust to look at him he pops up and stares down at me, disoriented.

"Collin? Am I still dreaming..." he whispers, moving to touch my face. I laugh loudly and shake my head, sitting up and kissing his nose, then pulling him onto my lap, so his back is on my chest, and he rests between my legs.

"Good dream?" I ask wickedly, and Ben freezes, locking down. I rest my chin on his shoulder, tilting my face to whisper in his ear. "Sure sounded like it."

I can almost feel the horror pouring off of him, and I want to laugh again; he's just so fucking cute.

"Uhm... Yessir," he manages, and I bury my nose in the warmth of his neck, kissing that skin gently, hearing him gasp. He tilts his head to give me more room and I take advantage of him, listening to his soft groans.

"What about?" I murmur curiously. He blushes a deep red and winces.

"I... I just... Nothing, sir," he gasps as I bite down softly on the sensitive skin where I've been sucking gently, careful not to leave a hickey.

"Honesty, Benjamin. I know you don't want to be punished again today." I tell him sternly, and he winces physically at that.

"I was dreaming.." he starts hesitantly, and I go back to sucking and kissing the skin under his ear, encouraging him. "About you."

His voice is a breathy whisper at the last two words and I trail down his neck, until I hit a spot that makes him suck in a breath and arch his perfect back slightly off me.

"Oh fuck," he moans loudly, and though I don't like his swearing, I bend down and bite at his sweet spot again.

"You were dreaming about me. What was I doing to make you moan like that?" I say into his neck, my voice muffled. He sighs embarrassedly and I smile. So cute.

"Y-you.. You were.." He bites his lip hard and I smile widely. "Do I h-have to say, sir? It's embarrassing."

"Yes. Tell me. I want to know," I muffle and he groans loudly.

"You were just, j-just.. you were just holding me... And touching me. And you k-kept telling m-me what-" he groans. "-what a g-good boy I was. And that you were p-proud of me."

I blink. That's it? Wow. I was prepared for some deep kinky fantasy, but he just wants me to jerk him off? He's so fucking cute. So innocent.

I can't wait to ruin that.

I look down at him with a soft, disbelieving laugh, and with a shock I see that he's crying. Why?

"Ben? Darling, what's wrong?" I ask, winding my arms around his waist and holding him tightly, confused.

"I'm just really, r-really embarrassed," he groans "and I sound so clingy and awful and I'm sorry."

I rub circles on his stomach with my thumbs and whisper in his ear.

"No, Ben. Don't cry, babe. I want to hear what you want, I want to pleasure you and make you feel good. I always want to know what's going to make you happy. okay?" I ask, and he tilts his head back against my shoulder and sighs.

"Yessir. I... Thank you. For not laughing at me." He says, and i frown.

"I wouldn't make fun of you for wanting me babe. It makes me ridiculously happy. You telling me this is you being a very good boy, Ben. Between sharing this with me and taking your punishment so damn well, I'm amazingly proud of you. My little sub, so perfect," I whisper to him, and I feel him shudder against me. I kiss his neck and run one of my hands that's already resting on his stomach down to play with the hem of his shirt.

Ben smiles broadly, and I see adorable dimples light up on either side of his mouth. God damn, he's so cute. Analyzing each tiny reaction of his, I pull his boxers down to his knees. He's hard, and he hisses softly as the air touches him, cringing. His eyes are snapped shut and I lean to whisper in his ear.

"Eyes open, babe. I want to see you when I touch you," I breathe into his ear, and he shakes violently, breath coming faster.

"Yessir," he moans loudly, opening his eyes. I stare at him as I take him firmly in my hand, watching as his eyes flutter and his lip makes it's way into his mouth, biting down hard. Fuck, he's sexy as hell. And all mine. Only mine.

The possessive thoughts take over as I pump him, using his precum as lube. He's a gasping, writhing mess against me, hot as fuck. I use my other arm to wind around his torso, holding him back against my chest.

"Sir!" He screams out, moaning and burying his face in my neck as he tries to handle all the pleasure. I pump him again and he cums all over my hand, back arching off me and sweat on his brow. I can't help the possessiveness gripping me as I immediately tug him into my chest again. My Ben.

"My good boy. Such a good boy, Ben. 'M so proud of you, darling," I whisper, and he smiles widely, flashing those dimples again. A sudden hit of insecurity runs squarely into my chest and I have to fight for air for a moment. He's so beautiful- what if he leaves me, finds a new dom for him. They'd all gobble him up. I want to growl at the thought; he's mine. And nobody else can have him. All mine.

"Ben," I murmur, and I curse silently when my voice shakes the tiniest bit. His eyes fly open immediately and he looks at me worriedly, hearing my tone. I hate this part of me. This... this weakness. I'm supposed to be in control. all the time. And the idea that I'm turning to my sub for reassurance makes me want to hit myself. Man up. You're supposed to look out for him, not the other way around. God, I'm pathetic.

Ben turns so that his chest is pressed to mine and props his chin on my collarbone, staring up at me.

"Sir? Are you... are you okay?" He asks, and I nod.

"Of course I am, darling. Just making sure that you are as well," I lie; I know that Ben is fine already. His forehead creases and he leans up to kiss my nose softly. Fuck. I'm supposed to control. I'm not supposed to feel all warm inside when he kisses me like that. I'm supposed to scold him for making the decision to touch me without my consent, for trying to take control of the situation.

But I love it. I love that he cares about me too. It means the world to me, and for just a moment, I forget about controlling everything and shove my mouth against his.

Immediately, I push his lips open, loving how submissive he is as he lets me dominate the kiss when our tongues tangle against each other. My Ben. My Ben, my pet, mine. I hold him close and don't notice him trying to pull back for a moment, then immediately let him go.

His yes are wide and scared. What..?

"What's wrong? did I hurt you?" I ask quickly, and he shakes his head numbly, blushing now.

"That was, erm, m-my first k-kiss," he whispers, and I want to scream. This is what happens when I don't control myself! I do things that should've been handled differently- I should've built up to the kiss, held him and asked him and fucking made it special. Instead I as good as jumped him. He wasn't just being submissive in the kiss- he had no idea what to do.

"Fuck I'm so sorry, Ben, I didn't know-" he cuts me off when he smiles widely.

"Can we do it again?" He grins, and I stare at him.

My pet is insane. Completely insane. Completely adorable. Completely mine.

God. I stare at him with longing, trying to rid my head of dirty thoughts. I just want to fuck him so hard he screams.

Instead, I pull his head down and kiss him again, gently and softly, just lip locking my pet and stroking his hair. Making sure he has at least some semblance of a proper first kiss with me. I can't wait for more.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Hell's Angel: Book 2 Від N.A. Carson

Паранормальні явища

1M 55K 40
On his first moon, Aden finds a white werewolf with red markings staring back at him in his reflection. He is definitely a sub but with a little extr...
503K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
40K 1.5K 37
Jace is not ready for this. He'll never be ready. He can't take care of a submissive. How could he, being a submissive himself? But he has to. He has...
2.4M 75.8K 28
**Back by Popular Demand** If you read "The CEO Commands" you were introduced to Gavin, the little cutie that captured the heart of the one of the se...