Take a shot / Jenlisa

Von lisasrosti

Collection of Jenlisa one shot. Mehr

1 - Habits
2 - Thief (pt. 1)
3 - Service (pt. 1)
4 - Save
5 - Return (Thief pt. 2)
6 - Guide
7 - Instagram (pt. 1)
8 - Runaway
9 - Summer (Sevice pt. 2)
10 - Enlisted [M]
11 - Dish
12 - Osaka night [M]
13 - Rumour (Instagram pt. 2)
14 - Cheat (pt.1)
15 - Class
16 - Get you (Cheat pt. 2)
17 - Anniversary
18 - Miss u
19 - Wedding
20 - Bear
21 - Weather (pt.1)
22 - Family
(a/n) not an update
23 - Cigarettes after sex (pt.1)
Wedding (a/n)
24 - Fukuoka
25 - ft. Jisoo Kim
26 - Pretend (pt.1)
27 - Kiss
28 - Act (Pretend pt. 2)
29 - Cure
30 - Not anymore (pt.1)
31 - Canvas
32 - Jealousy
33 - Crush (Class prequel)
34 - Letters (pt.1)
35 - Rules (Letters pt. 2)
36 - Keep it real with me (Letters pt. 3)
37 -Travel
38 - Winter (Weather pt. 2)
39 - Choice
40 - 14th
41 - Stay (Choice prequel)
42 - Repay (Thief pt. 3)
43 - Spring (Weather pt. 3)
44 - Autumn (weather pt. 4)
45 - Rainbow (Weather last part)
46 - Coffee after work (CAS pt. 2)
47 - Dream (pt.1)
48 - Reality (Dream pt. 2)
50 - Wait for me
51 - If only (Not anymore pt.2)
52 - Jealousy (2)
53 - If I fall
54 - Catch me (If I Fall pt 2)
55 - Forbidden (pt.1)
56 - Lie to me (pt.1)
57 - Let me know (Lie to me pt. 2)
58 - Roses (pt.1)
59 - Tulips (Roses pt. 2)
60 - Tickets
61 - Faded
62 - Drive (pt.1)
63 - SOLO
64 - Stop (Drive pt. 2)
65 - Rain (Weather prequel)
66 - Limited (Forbidden pt. 2)
67 - Halo
68 - Pillow Talk
69 - Seoul 23 (pt.1)
70 - Time
A/N
71 - The day before christmas (pt.1)
72 - The day I met you (pt. 2)
73 - The day after Christmas (pt.3) [M]
74 - Last Christmas (pt. 4)
75 - All I want for Christmas (pt. 5)
76 - Loveshot (Seoul 23 pt. 2)
77 - A song for you
78 - Seven Deadly Sins (1)
79 - Seven Deadly Sins (2)
80 - Seven Deadly Sins (3)
81 - Seven Deadly Sins (4)
82 - Seven Deadly Sins (5)
83 - Seven Deadly Sins (6)
Happy new year
Last Goobye
A/N
84 - Birthday
Best Mistake
85 - Airplane
86 - Manila
87 - Name of love (Family pt. 2)
88 - BSD
89 - Baby
90 - Last song for you (a song for you pt.2)
91 - AU
500 miles away
92 - Yellow
93 - Wish
94 - Red (Prequel for Yellow)
95 - Hope not
96 - Drunk
97 - Fluff pt. 1
98 - Fluff pt. 2
99 - Fluff pt. 3
100 - Fluff pt. 4
101 - Fluff pt. 5
102 - One bite
103 - Sugar
104 - Strings Attached
105 - Fluff pt. 6
106 - Angst pt. 1
107 - Angst pt. 2
108 - Angst pt. 3
One Bite Minibook
109 - Time ver. 2
The way I loved you

49 - Real (Pretend pt. 3)

8.7K 355 31
Von lisasrosti

Lisa sits on the end of the table while Jennie sits on the other end of the table in their meeting.

"People loves the chemistry of both of you.  I want to congratulate for the successful project" Their boss said. Lisa glanced at Jennie and she saw how focused she was while listening. "We planned so many activities for the both of you"

As their boss talk, Lisa mind flies somewhere else.

And the thought of Jennie and Jisoo came to her mind. She felt a pang on her heart just by remembering it.

Lisa stares at Jennie who was busy listening. 'Why can it be just me?' She asked herself.

As the image of Jisoo and Jennie pops on her mind, she held her pen firmly. She was so pissed at Jisoo.

Jennie can see from her peripheral vision that Lisa was staring at her. It made her heart pumps fast. Every time Lisa will look at her, her heart will burst.

When she saw that Lisa looked away,  Jennie quickly glanced at her. ' She's mad' she thought. Pertaining to Lisa's hand that gripping her ballpen.

'Is it because of the upcoming series?' Jennie thought. 'she doesn't like to work with me anymore?' Her thought.

Jennie heaves a deep sigh before deciding for the best.

"I reject the offer" Jennie answered when their boss asked them if they want to do the project. "I don't want to work with her anymore" Jennie felt her heart was tearing into pieces as she said those words.

'If you can't tell me, I'll do it for you' Jennie said to herself.

'I don't want to work with her anymore'

Jennie's words repeat on her mind. She bit her lips to prevent a tear for falling.

'She really doesn't like me' She whispered to herself.

Lisa heaves a deep breath before talking.

"I agree with her" Lisa stands up as she walked away from the meeting.

The moment she went out of the room her tears started to fall. She runs away from the building. "Watch it" She doesn't care if anyone would see her.

"That's you're fourth, Jennie," Jisoo said while watching her friend drink alcohol. "I think we should go home," Jisoo said.

"I confirmed it, Jisoo," Jennie said while sobbing. "She hates me," She said while wiping away her tears.

"Did you asked her?" Jisoo asked. Jennie shakes her head and cries even harder. "Then how did you confirm it?" Jisoo added.

"I saw from the look on his face how angry she was. And when I said that I'll reject the offer she agreed right away" Jennie said and drink another shot of alcohol.

"You didn't even ask her," Jisoo said but Jennie didn't hear her. She drinks alcohol as much as she wants.

Jisoo massages her head to see her drunk friend crying on the bar. "I can't handle this anymore"

Jisoo grabs Jennie's phone and dialled Lisa's number. Lisa quickly answers the phone. "Hello" Jisoo heard how cracked Lisa's voice was.

"Hi, ma'am. Are you friend with the owner of this phone?" Jisoo asked and pretend to be someone else.

"Yes, what happened to the owner?" Lisa asked with a concerned tone. Jisoo smiled on how concern Lisa was.

"She's so drunk and we can't contact anyone, I think she was about to call you when she passed out," Jisoo said.

"Alright, I will be there,  tell me where exactly is the address," Lisa said on the other line.

Jisoo waited for Lisa to come. Jennie cried herself to sleep and sleep on the counter of the bartender.

When Lisa arrived, she first saw Jisoo and then turn her head to Jennie who was sleeping.

"You're here, I guess someone will take her home," Lisa said and was about to walk out.

"I called you," Jisoo said and that made Lisa turn her head back. "I saw you cry as you walk out of the meeting room" Jisoo stated.

"Is that all?"

"Are you hurt with what Jennie said?" Jisoo asked. "Or are you hurt because of me?" Jisoo asked and smiled at her.

"If you call me just to piss me off. Then you're doing great" Lisa said and rolled her eyes. Before walking away.

Jisoo chased her she taps her shoulder that made her turn around to face Jisoo again.

"You're making a mistake, we're just friends," Jisoo said and take Jennie's phone out of her pocket. "It's not me that she wants" Jisoo gave Jennie phone to Lisa.

"Take her with you and talk to her," Jisoo said and left Jennie to Lisa's hands.

She was about to complain when Jisoo vanished from the crowd.

'If they're not together...' A lot of things are on her mind right now. After Jisoo confessed that they're not lovers.

Jennie woke up with a headache and unfamiliar smell on her bedroom. 'So sweet'She thought when she smells the sweet scent of the room.

When she opened her eyes that's when she realized that she's not on her room nor Jisoo's.

When she walked out of the room she smelled a burning food in the kitchen and she followed the smell. Her eyes got big when she saw Lisa with her apron and trying to save her food.

"Damn it" Lisa cursed and put the pan on the sink. "You're awake," Lisa said as she looks at Jennie who was standing in front of her.

"How did I end up in your place?" Jennie asked but Lisa giggles as her answer.

'Stop' Jennie remind herself when her heart beat faster.

"That's a secret," Lisa said and smiled at her. "I would like to offer you something but I accidentally burn it" Lisa pouts.

Jennie bit herself to prevent her smile.  "It's okay, I'll eat outside," Jennie said and turn her head away.

'I need to get away from her before catching feelings for her more' Jennie thought.

"I'll drive you home" Lisa offered but Jennie declined. "I'll call a taxi" Lisa offered once again but Jennie declined.

"I'll drop you to your house" Lisa closed the door when Jennie opened it and offer her once again.

"We can stop pretending, Lisa. Where not a love team anymore.  I know you hate me so let's stop acting like you wanted to do those stuff" Jennie said and leave Jennie inside.

'Hate?' Lisa asked herself. 'How can I hate her?' She added.

"Jennie wait!" Lisa said and chased Jennie outside her house. "Let's talk" She shouted but Jennie ignore her.

After that day Jennie hides from Lisa. She didn't want to get involved with her anymore. She doesn't want to be attached to her more.

Even on the last interview of them as a love team, Jennie didn't show up.

Jennie was busy eating her milk ice cream with her friend, Jisoo on that day.

"You sure won't come?" Jisoo asked and watch the live interview.

Jisoo observes Jennie while the interview started.

"Everyone wants to find out, with the sudden news that the Jenlisa love team won't do any project together, everyone was curious, is this whole thing was just pretending. For more audience to watch?" The host asked.

Everyone waited for her to answer.

"Yes," Everyone from start gossiping when they heard Lisa's answer. "It was just pretending. Until it gets real for me, I started Catching Feelings for her"

"Who can't love someone like her? She's sweet, very sweet person.  She cares about other people a lot, she's selfless. Who wouldn't love a lovely person like her?" Lisa said as she stares at if she's imagining Jennie.

"Until we decided to stop pretending to the fans. I never knew her feelings for me but I assumed that she didn't like me because of someone else" Jennie saw how sad Lisa is. "But I was wrong, my assumption was wrong. But it was too late now, she is nowhere to be found" Lisa said and wipes her tears.

"Is there any regrets while you were with her?"

"My only regret was 'what if I tell her how I feel them maybe today we're real'" Lisa said. "If only I didn't conclude that she hates me, or maybe I have the guts to tell her how I feel. Then maybe she's here with me"tears are forming on her eyes. "Maybe I can hug her, kiss her and hold her without hiding my feelings. Those what if's, that will never be what is"

Jisoo was distracted with a loud noise from the door. And Jennie is not on her side anymore.

"Is there any message you want to tell Jennie?" The host asked.

"If this message reaches to you, I wanted to tell you how much I love you. I'm sorry for not having a gut to tell you that" Lisa said while staring at the camera. She looked down and wipes her tears.

Everyone in the crowd screams and when Lisa looks up she saw Jennie standing in front of her.

"Do you have the guts now?" Jennie asked while sobbing. Lisa smiled and hugged her tight. They both cry while hugging each other.

"Can we start over?" Lisa asked while pulling away from their hug. "This time, no more pretending, no more acting" Jennie felt how sincere Lisa was. "Let's keep it real from now on," Lisa said and kissed Jennie's forehead in front of the crowd and this time Jennie know that her kisses were real.

***
I'm not good at fluff sorry

And Happy 50k reads wow I didn't expect that someone will read this hahahahahahaha

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8K 201 7
Could be a one shot compilation.
3.4K 151 24
Jensoo
100K 1.4K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
13.7K 389 24
Compilation of chaesoo and jenlisa one shots