ss: fallen for boss husband

By strangerincity

short story on abhigya.. Abhi fallen for Pragya at first sight.. what about Pragya, she feel same like Abhi f... More

Character Scratch
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty one
part twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
apologise
part twenty nine
part thirty
last part with epilogue

part seventeen

1.9K 149 15
By strangerincity

Pragya busy in birthday arrangements, she ordered two cakes, one for family & guests, other one only for her & Abhi, she keep that cake in bedroom, & decorate both their favorite balcony.. & she came in hall..

Sarla call her- Pragya..

Pragya- haan maa..

Sarla- take some rest beta, you didn't eat so well in all arrangements..

Pragya smile & say- I'm ok maa, bas you do one thing for me..

Sarla smile- what!

Pragya- plz call him & ask na, when he came..

Sarla- ok, I do that, & they both exchange the smile, Pragya went for another work..

Sarla call to Abhi, he's busy in driving, Tanu receive the call..

Sarla- Abhi where are you..

Tanu- aunty it's me Tanu, Abhi busy in driving..

Sarla bit shock to listen Tanu's voice from other side..

Sarla- I want to talk with Abhi.. give it him..

Tanu give cell to Abhi..

Abhi- haan maa..

Sarla- where are you & when you reach to home..

Abhi- I'll be reach home on 6:30 maa.. why..

Sarla- call me, when you reach home, & she cut the call..

Sarla in mind- Tanu is here, after so long years she back, Abhi didn't know, that she love him madly, sorry she love Abhi's status.. I have to talk with Abhi soon, I'm worried if Tanu create some drama between Abhi & Pragya's life.. then..

On evening, 6:25, all are waiting for Abhi, on right time, 6:35, Abhi's car enter in Mansion's gate, Vin look that, & he shout "Abhi come", Mansion's lights off, Abhi enter in house with Tanu, & shock to see lights are off..

Abhi shouting- Robbin, what happen to lights, plz on the emergency lights..

Abhi to Tanu- Tanu plz you stay here, & he stop her on entrance, & he enter in hall..

Abhi again shout- Pragya, Pragu.. where are you biwi.. plz don't move anywhere..

No response to him..

Abhi shout in irritating tone- Robbin..

All lights are on, family members shout in one- surprise..

Abhi's jaw dropped to see everyone, his family, his friend circle, his hotel staff's, & most important his Dadi available on his birthday, he go near her first, & hugged her & take a blessing from her..

Abhi- when you came here, & what all of these..

Prem- we reached on noon, & everything arrange by your wife & our daughter in law..

Abhi- now don't tell me, Pragya had come to Punjab..

Vin- yes my friend..

Abhi shock to listen all Pragya's madness..

Disha- I think, you're in shock..

Abhi look here, there & say- no.. I'm surprise! But where is she...

Sarla- she's in bedroom, she don't know, that you came..

Abhi- ok, I'll be back..

Vin- come soon, we all are waiting for you both..

Abhi- chup kar, & he run towards bedroom..

In bedroom, Pragya sitting on chair, near dressing table, she wear red & green combination saree, a small hand work on that.. she wears jhumkha's & humming 'bade acche lagte hain' song with smile..

Abhi look her from bedroom entrance, & start to admire her..

Pragya busy in humming song- bade acche lagte hain.. yeh dharti.. yeh nadiya.. yeh raina.. aur..

Abhi came behind her & say- aur..

Pragya look him through mirror, & both say- tum..

Abhi smile- I love your surprise..

Pragya stood & turn to him- you came so early..

Abhi- it's already 6:45 Pragu..

Pragya- so I'm late..

Abhi- when you plan all of these..

Pragya- no more questions, go & get ready, everybody is waiting for you..

Abhi- Pragu stay here, don't go anywhere, ok..

Pragya question him- why?

Abhi smile- no more questions, today I'm bday boy..

Pragya smile & nodded in yes & Abhi went for ready, a couple of minutes later Abhi came, he wears black armani suit with red tie, which is match with Pragya's saree..

Abhi ask her with confusing tone- I'm look good!

Pragya look him top to bottom, & correct his collar & say- you look handsome, now can we go downstairs..

Abhi- one more minute..

Pragya- now what..

Abhi- are you coming downstairs like this..

Pragya with confusing tone- like what..

Abhi- wait a minute, & he went near wardrobe, open that, & again come near her with one box..

Abhi forward box to her- wear this..

Pragya take that box & open it, in box one small diamond necklace for her..

Abhi- for you..

Pragya hold that box in front of him, Pragya turn her face to mirror, side her hair, Abhi do his job, he tie necklace around her neck, both look each other through mirror..

Abhi- now you look beautiful..

Pragya- thank you..

Abhi- for what..

Pragya- for this, she indicate towards necklace..

Abhi- then thanks to you also..

Pragya- for what..

Abhi- Dadi.. my precious gift..

Both exchange the smile..

They both came downstairs, everyone look to both, everyone shock to see Pragya beside Abhi.. as a Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Mehra.. she hide her identity from all..

They both stood middle of guest, Tanu came near Abhi & hugged him..

Tanu- happy birthday Abhi..

Pragya look at Tanu, she didn't like that, Abhi also hugged her back, Pragya feel something in her heart, she didn't understand that..

Vin- attention to everyone, today our boss & my friend Abhishek Mehra's birthday, & today this surprise party arrange by Pragya, ohh sorry! Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Mehra, few people knows that, she's a wife of Abhishek Mehra..

Abhi interrupt him- & today I officially announced, me & Pragya, both are couple, Pragya Arora Mehra, she is the one, who stole my heart, she's my love & life..

Abhi glance towards Pragya, they both exchange a love eye lock..

Sarla- let's cut cake..

Abhi cut the cake, first he feed to Dadi, then Sarla & Prem, then Pragya, Pragya wants to feed cake to Abhi, but Tanu feed cake to Abhi, Sarla & Pragya look that, they both didn't like that..

Party on full swing, in mid of party Tanu interrupt..

Tanu- ladies & gentleman.. everyone looks her..

Tanu continue- I want return gift from my friend..

Abhi give her confuse look..

Tanu- will you dance with me Abhi..

Pragya hear tanu's words & furious on Tanu's behavior towards Abhi..

Abhi look once Pragya, he read her face, & he understand, she didn't like that.. Abhi once denial Tanu's words, but she force him, & unwillingly he accept for dance, they both start to dance together, Pragya didn't like that & she left the party, Sarla look that..

Next part very soon...

If you like plz hit 🌟 & comment...

Thanks for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 5.1K 31
It's a second season of Abhigya unconditional love of a wife... To know the story line, please peek inside and tell me ur views friends....
3.8K 230 4
one shot collection on Abhi & Pragya from kumkumbhagya..
24.6K 1.6K 9
Abhi and Pragya did a arrange marriage without the wish of Abhi and with the wish of Pragya.How her love changed him from his past is the story...
102K 4.3K 38
Every Person has a Dark side, A Side which comes out when the patience and tolerance level comes to an end.... What happens when The sweet, Innocent...