Transformers Prime Preference...

By Claudy1425

All in the title. Only the writing is mine! Enjoy ❤ FEMALE! reader only ----- #1 transformersprime 🏅10.18... More

Intro
♥~How He Hugs You~♥
♥~One Thing About Your Relationship No One Knows~♥
~When You Fight~
♥~He Likes it When You~♥
❤~A Sweet Moment With Him~❤
❤~Listening To Music~❤
❤~How He Kisses You~❤
❤~Quality Time~❤
❤~When You're Hurt~❤
❤~Nightmares~❤
❤~Seeing An Animal~❤
❤~When He Gets Jealous~❤
❤~N.S.F.W.~❤
❤~Expecting?~❤
❤~Sparklings!~❤
💔~Crazy..~💔
❤❤❤❤
❤~..In Love!~❤
❤~Sweet Treats~❤
❤~How He Holds You~❤
❤~How He Flirts~❤
❤~Valentine's Day~❤
~Bonus Round~
❤~Stuffed Animals~❤
❤~Man's Best Friend~❤
❤~How He Cheers You Up~❤
❤️~Little Date~❤️
DISCONTINUED A/N

❤️~Spooky Times~❤️

1.9K 50 31
By Claudy1425

The spooky movie you're gonna watch on Halloween. HintHint Halloween special comin soon~!

Optimus Prime:

"This doesn't look too bad, 'trick or treating' is a fun concept from what Miko tells me." Optimus turns away from his screen as you bring a datapad up to him, the movie's poster fullscreen. He had been so absorbed in his job as leader that you had decided to plan something out for the upcoming holiday.

"If that would please you Y/N, then I don't see why not." He gave a small nod and then went back to his duties.

"Great!" you smiled and left him alone. Giving a certain mischevious teen a thumbs up as you walked away.
________________

Bumblebee:

"I promise it's not scary, Bee. It's cute!" you put on your best puppy dog eyes look and squeezed his servo. You heard from the kids that this movie had a spectacular soundtrack and concept and you wanted nothing more than to watch it for Halloween. But Bumblebee was a little bit.. easily startled by some of the holidays' "tricks." 

Not like he would admit it though.

.::There's a spooky scary skeleton on a creepy hill basking in the moonlight in the middle of a cemetery. How is that not terrifying? Look at all the cut up pumpkins! That's practically murder!::.

"Bee, it's Disney." you deadpanned. It felt like you were dealing with a sparkling.

.::Have you seen the Haunted Mansion? They're feeding you lies!::.

"Yeah, we're watching this."
________________

Ratchet:

"Hey, Ratc-"

"Yip, yip, yip. Already read the reviews, not interested." He barely gave you a sideglance as you approached him with the horror classic.

"How did you know?" The mech didn't even give you a chance to vouch for your own opinion.

"Why wouldn't I? I know what you like." He replied in a matter-of-factly manner.

"Then.. can we watch it together?"

He paused and what seemed like an hour agonizingly ticked by until he finally said,

"Maybe." He gave the smallest of smiles before becoming a grouchy old medic again. "Provided that Bulkhead doesn't continue interrupting my progress by breaking my equipment."

You smiled brightly in response. You'll take what you can get. And probably keep the former wrecker away.
________________

Smokescreen:

"Y/N, it's a classic! We have to watch it." Smokescreen nuzzled into your side, causing a small blush to bloom across your face.

"I thought we already agreed to it though?"

"Oh." He sat up for a moment, trying to remember the previous conversation.

"It was quite literally last night." you raised an optic ridge, "after you heard the score...?"

"Riiiight! I remember now." A nervous smile formed on his face as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Sure you do," you chuckled.
________________

Megatron:

"Ah, the humans and their gore." he smirked. "Who knew they had it in them?"

"You haven't seen the movie yet, sweetspark."

He looked at you curiously before simply saying, "He's holding a chainsaw, dear."

You bit back your glossa in embarrassment. How could you have thought the movie wouldn't be violent when the main human was wielding a violent weapon? You mentally facepalmed and tried to keep at least a shred of dignity. "It could be.. symbolism." You were trying so hard not to trip on your own words.

"Is that so?" he seemed very amused. That same smirk still on his face as he started to tease you. "And just what might it symbolize Y/N?"

"Uhh.."

"I guess we'll have to watch it to find out, won't we?"
________________

Soundwave:

"This looks nice, doesn't it?" you handed Soundwave the cover, hoping he'd agree with you.

"Statement: Necrophilia."

You were taken aback by his comment, unsure of how to properly respond. "I," you struggled for proper wording, "..don't think that's-"

"Definition of corpse: a dead body. Definition of bride: a woman on her wedding day. Observation: groom is well and alive."

"Soundwave you are actually judging a movie by its cover." you remarked. Frustration starting to prick at your digits.

"An educated guess." he tilted his helm at you, not seeing anything wrong with his summary.

"Well, we're going to watch it and that's that Slenderwave!" you snapped at him, snatching the movie back and huffing at his logic.

"Compliment: You're cute when you're mad."
________________

Knockout:

"It's uh, rated R, Knockout." you were a bit skeptical about his movie choice, not liking the warning labels.

"You can sit on my lap if you get too scared, don't worry." he cooly responded.

"That's not my concern." you glanced back at the labels. Sure there was violence and gore, intense and frightening scenes. But there was one that stuck out to you the most:

'sex and nudity'

Okay, so maybe it was a bit immature. But the only bare body he should lay eyes on is yours. Not some terrible, impossibly perfect actress with big-

"You're the only one I want to see, doll~ is that really what got you so worked up?" he purred into your audio, that smooth voice making you flustered immediately.

Oops, you said that out loud. But he had a point, they weren't even the same species as him. And by now they were probably ancient; crusty and decayed-

"-Sex isn't really the point of a horror film, trust me I know, but if that's what you want I don't see why we can't go ahead and-"

You clapped a servo over his mouth. Red embarrassment washing over your face like an ocean. You heard his muffled laughter under your servo and felt silly. Even in the most slightest scenario, he never failed to get you worked up.
________________

Thank you so much for 30k reads and 1k votes!! I love you all! ♥️ I never thought I'd get here and yet here we are 😭 I have about two scenarios in progress but I was so happy by the support I wanted to get something out to you guys. Short but sweet, I can't wait to trick or treat. 🎃 Gracias mi gente!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.5K 37
Lora Creed, a 15 year old girl, comes across a lost Cybertronian relic in the middle of Jasper, Nevada. She is totally unaware of what will happen to...
1.3K 82 41
Please let me know how this is. This story is going to be about Megatron and Hannah's family and how they stick together has one whole family. Still...
100K 3.9K 54
Hiding amongst the mountain peaks, (Y/N) (L/N) knew she would be found at some point. Whether it would be by the Autobots, Decepticons or her past, s...
7.1K 255 13
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...