Tainted :〔Diabolik Lovers Fan...

By Oh_My_Jujube

Her mind remains to be vacuous . The only memories still in her grasp are of no use to her amnesiac self. Wit... More

A Very Sexy Prologue; A Tainted Heart
A New Beginning.
Vampire Beacon.
Introducing Kameko, Blood-bank for Six.
Red Eggs and Bacon.
Revisiting My Dead Parents' Home.
School: The Home of Boys.
The Nickname Stuck.
The Promise to Cut my Finger.
Bloody Meringue.
Why Does Mother Nature Hate Me?
Bonds Between Spain.
Kameko's Mind: Birds and the Bees.
Kameko's First Friend.
Chocolate Cat Toy.
Bitter Eggs and Ham.
Darts and Chlorofome.
Smelling like Rotten Eggs.
Awkward Moments of the Sakamaki Household.
Her Sib from the Same Crib.
A Fabulous Retarded Lard.
Saved by the Tsundere...?
Meet My Friend, The Active Volcano.
Allergic to Hypocrites and B*tches.
Awkward Moments
It's Raining Dodge-balls and Rose Petals
Fawning Over Marshmallows and Barbies
Spaceships and Sleepovers
A Festive Halloween 「A Diabolik Halloween Special」
Handcuffed to the Devil
Ho-Ho-Holidays「Gimme Gimme Gimme! + Readers Insert」
"It's Nice to Meet You!" || Author's Note
The Taste of Defeat is Similar to Tea's

Watch Out; It's Lava!

2.5K 162 47
By Oh_My_Jujube

K A M E K O

Tonight was a normal evening in the springtime; the crickets were chirping, the moon was glowing and seventeen year old girls were jumping off buildings.

As Kameko freefell from the roof, the wind suddenly picked up, forcing her to pull down on her skirt. She blushed heavily, because people were still eating 'lunch' outside. Due to her slutty school uniform, she lost her concentration and miscalculated the distance between her and the ground.

Her feet met the hard surface with a loud thud and she grunted as pain flared up her ankles. Sometimes landing on your feet wasn't the smartest choice. Ignoring the pain, she began to lamely dash towards the direction of the toddler, until she met the edge of the road.

Catching a brief breath, she lunged at the young boy who was still targeting the red balloon. Making contact with the warm body, she had no choice; the truck was coming awfully fast.

On instinct, she shielded the child and rolled towards the opposite side of the street. As they rolled, one of the trucks tires' collided with Kameko's head briefly.

After the truck safely past them, she slowly unwrapped her arms off the boy, examining his current state. He wasn't bloody or battered- which she was happy about, but it seemed as if he were crying.

She was a little dazed and scratched up, "...What's wrong..? Did I scare you..?"

He quickly shook his head and placed his hand on her new bump, "Are you OK, miss? That must've hurt!"

Kameko giggled at his concern and ruffled his hair, "I'm fine. As long as you're OK."

"KAMEKO. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She heard Aiko's voice ring out through the schoolyard as she saw her with the Sakamaki brothers, "YOU STUPID IDIOT, IF YOU'RE NOT DEAD, I'LL PERSONALLY KILL YOU MYSELF."

She rolled her eyes at her friend's voice, "Chill, bro,"

Kameko slowly began standing up, but a wave of dizziness hit her, causing her to slump back down, "..Ow."

Ignoring the looks from the boys and Aiko, she turned her attention back to the kid who began to cry, "You should go home now, and next time, I'll get you your balloon back."

He slowly nodded his head and suddenly hugged her, "You're really nice, miss! You're also reeeaally pretty! How old are you? I think you're too old for me though...""

She laughed at his enthusiasm and nodded her head weakly. Her laughter halted at the sight of seven vampires glowering at her.

"You're so troublesome." Subaru tched and looked away.

"Yeah, yeah," She waved off the wave of negativity and tried to stand up again; too bad her head wasn't ready.

She heard the school bell ring in the distance as she slumped against the nearby wall, her consciousness slowly slipping away.

"..Oi. OI." She felt someone shaking her, but it was too late.

-

"Mommy! Daddy! Hurry up!" Squealed a toddler's voice.

Kameko saw three figures walking down the sidewalk. The young girl, no older than five, had really short brown tousled hair and vibrant blue orbs. She seemed excited about something. The people she was gesturing to were two adults- probably her parents.

The woman was certainly gorgeous, with her bright honey blonde locks and model figure. Her eyes were a warm cognac that shone with playfulness and humor. The male holding her hand wasn't disappointing either, with his auburn hair and electric blue eyes.

The girl was clearly losing her patience and glanced at the distance between her and her parents, "Mommy, daddy! Hurry! I don't wanna be the last people there!"

Her mom laughed, her melodic voice was smooth and soft, "Oh Kameko, sweetie, don't worry!"

Wait, Kameko..? Is that.. me..?! Why don't I remember this?!

'Kameko' just huffed and crossed her arms, "But I wanna get to Disneyworld fast!"

"Don't worry angel, it's not going to leave" Her father reassured her.

"I wanna see Mickey~" She giggled and held onto her dad's un-preoccupied hand.

"..." Kameko slowly began to open her eyes and put her hand on her forehead, "...Mickey..?"

She slowly sat up and was rewarded with a sudden pain in her head. She winced and held her head while examining the familiar surroundings of the nurse's office. Nobody was in the room, meaning classes were in session.

Kameko sighed and tried to wiggle her toes, but remembered the previous events, "...Why am I..? Where... What...Who...?"

She scanned the vacant room until her eyes landed on a piece of paper with her name on it. Slowly reaching for the note, she shifted in her bed. Her fingers trembled as she opened the perfectly creased letter.

Because of your carelessness, we found it acceptable to bring you here. You shall remain here for the remaining day, although I expect better from you. Thanks to your inconvenience, we all had to miss class.

Sincerely,

Reiji

Slowly reading the note, she smiled to herself. They did care. Her mind began working out her dream. She didn't remember going to Disneyworld. Or the trip. She also found it quite hard to remember her past self, did she always have that type of hair...?

She slowly covered her eyes and flopped back down onto the soft bed, "This... hurts my brain..."

She slowly closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, hoping to have another peaceful dream like the previous one.

-

"Psst!" She felt someone shaking her, "Hey! Psst!"

She grumbled and tried to swat the hand away, "What."

"Wake up!" She felt someone pinching her cheeks, "You're cheeks are surprisingly chubby, you look like a chipmunk~"

Scowling at the comment, she slowly opened her eyes again and she squinted to get used to the bright glare of the lights. When her eyes weren't seeing white light anymore, they fixated on her brother.

"Maaku. What in the actual hell are you doing." She hissed at his smiling form.

"Ow, sis. I didn't know you were this cold." He retorted as he sat at the edge of her bed, "Anyway, I thought you were thirsty, so I brought you some water."

Kameko glanced at the bottle in his hand and slowly reached for it, "Aren't you supposed to be in class, idiot?"

"What? Can't I see my sister during class time?" He waved the question off.

"Maaku." Kameko scolded, knowing his intentions were good-hearted, but she still wanted an answer.

 "Fine. It was P.E. Geez, sis, I was trying to make you feel special. Way to spoil the moment."

Kameko nodded knowingly, remembering the past experiences with the dreaded class, before shoo-ing him away, "I hope you get pelted by basketballs for ditching."

He pouted playfully, but left her alone once more.

She stared at the clear liquid in her hand. It was inviting, so she uncapped the bottle and sniffed it. It was an annoying habit, but she smelled nothing strange, so she slowly sipped the fluid. Glancing at the clock, it was nearly time for school to end, so she swung her lower body off the bed and began standing up. The pain was nearly gone and she excused herself to go to her locker.

Briiiing!

The bell rang just as she slammed her locker door shut. Turning around, she was face to face with Mika.

"What do you want? More pepper spray?" She scowled at the girl.

Mika was biting her lip, "No- I just wanted to thank you for saving my brother's life..."

Kameko's eyebrow arched, 'Little brother?'

"A-anyway, I think you're still just a slut, so don't talk to me after this!" Mika flipped her hair and sashayed down the hall.

Kameko rolled her eyes, " 'Kay."

She began heading to the exit where the limo was parked, but she saw Aiko running up to her.

"Are you OK? You idiot, you could've just shouted at the boy to move away." Aiko slung her arm around Kameko and punched her head playfully, "Don't do that again."

"Yes sir." She mock saluted her and they both walked to the door.

They met up with the brothers, who didn't seem all too thrilled to see her again. They didn't say anything to her as she waved goodbye to Aiko, nor did they utter a word to her as they boarded the limo.

 She sat awkwardly between Ayato and Kanato, and fidgeted in her seat. Thankfully, it was Reiji who spoke up, "What is that in your hand?"

She glanced down to see the empty water bottle, "It's water. My brother thought I was thirsty."

He shook his head, "That's not water."

Kameko's eyes widened, "What?"

He took the bottle from her hand and examined it, "It smells like a potion. How obtuse can you be?"

She made a little gagging noise at the base of her throat, "...Potion..?! But I don't feel any different..."

" It probably hasn't taken affect yet." He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose before handing the plastic bottle back to the gasping girl.

The rest of the ride was quiet until:

Kameko hiccupped.

Her hands flew to her mouth to cover up the sound, but not before the others heard it.

"Shit! Shit! I'm going to die!"

"Oi, Pancake, what was that?" Ayato asked incredulously.

"It's happening." Kameko rasped out in a voice worthy of being put in a horror movie; if only she hadn't hiccupped again.

Thankfully the limo halted and everyone filed out. Kameko took the chance to race up to her room and to lock the door. Having a mini panic attack, she jumped into bed and decided to sleep until the effects of the potion her own brother gave her wore off.

She felt her mind slowly getting clouded. She began giggling.

"What's wrong with me?!"

Kameko saw her blanket and an idea popped into her head. She grabbed the blanket and tied it around her shoulders, "Hee hee! Lookie here! I'm Superman!"

She began running around her room, not knowing the other people could hear her loud footfall. She climbed onto her bed and prepared to jump off.

"Ready! Steady! Superman is here, do not fear!... Oof." She huffed as she landed on the floor. She began giggling again, until someone decided to pay her a little visit.

"Oh? What're you doing, Kitty?" Laito's playful tone seemed amusing to her.

She giggled and dusted herself off, "I'm playing~! Let's play!"

His eyebrows shot up, "..Kitty? What happened?

Kameko hiccupped, "Nothing's wrong~!" She began tugging on Laito's sleeve and his frown turned into a smirk.

"Tag! You're it!" She said, flailing her arms and racing down the hallway.

But before he could say anything, she dashed out of the opened door and headed towards the direction of the stairs. Getting on her behind, she butt-scooched all the way down the stairs.

Thump. Thud. Thump.

She hiccupped again and she eyed the carpets covering the floor.

"Why's the floor red? THIS IS LAVA~~~" She thought giddily.

Noticing the chairs and sofas, she leapt onto the nearest gray chair and laughed victoriously. The ruckus she was causing even seemed to wake up Shuu, who was sleeping a mere two seats away.

She prepared herself to jump onto the next navy blue chair and landed safely on its soft cushion.

"...What are you doing..? Too noisy..." Shuu murmured before opening his eyes briefly to glance at the girl.

"I'm avoiding the lava!" She declared as she jumped onto the green couch.

"What's with the noise?!" Ayato's voice rang through the room and Kameko turned her attention to him.

"Heh. Lookie there~! It's a talking tomato!" She pointed at his head before going into hysterics.

"Wha- Who're you calling 'Tomato', Pancake?" He began walking towards the laughing girl.

When she saw that he stepped onto the red carpet, she began to laugh even harder, "You're stepping on the lava! You're gonna get burned~" She taunted him.

"..Lava..?" He looked confused.

She nodded her head, "Yeah! Look! Lava! You're really stupid, stepping on the lava like that~"

"Who're you calling stupid?!"

Kameko frowned slightly, "You're the stupid head, stupid! If you look at Shuu, he's avoiding it brilliantly~"

She pointed to Shuu proudly, who smirked in his sleep.

Ayato looked angry, "Now you've done it."

Kameko's eyes widened in shock as he levitated over the carpet and began floating towards her.

"Help! It's Tomato Head! Run!" She shrieked, but there was nowhere to go.

He began floating towards her, but Shuu grabbed her flailing wrist and pulled her onto the couch that he was on.

"Whee!" She giggled as she landed on top of Shuu's torso.

She looked at the sleeping vampire, "Hey~ you look really cute~!"

A light blush tinted his cheeks as he opened his eyes.

Her eyes also turned into a light sky blue, "Your eyes are so pretty!!! Look, Tomato! Pretty eyes, pretty face!" She shouted in glee.

Ayato only seemed more aggravated as he was finally able to grab the girl's arm and pulled her back onto the green couch.

"Hey! Don't be jealous, Tomato Head! I like your eyes too!" She flopped back onto the couch and squirmed.

His face inched closer to hers, "I'm really thirsty."

She just giggled, "Then drink something, silly! Just not tomato juice!"

Even Shuu chuckled at her words.

"Fine. I'll drink."

He put both of his arms around the chair, trapping the giggling girl. She cocked her head, confused on what was happening, wasn't he thirsty?

He slowly bared his fangs and looked at her neck. As he was nearing the target-

"Ewwww" Kameko pushed his face away, causing him to lose his grip on the chair, "COOTIES!!!"

She leapt back onto the navy blue chair and looked back at the vampires, "Kameko hasn't had her cootie shot yet!"

"I don't care." He deadpanned and flashed in front of her, trapping her again.

She squealed again, but he was quick about it. He quickly grabbed her wrists and held them in place. He leaned down to her neck and bit down; hard.

She gasped as pain flared up her neck. It was getting harder to breath as he began sucking. Her limbs went weak and she slumped back into the back of the chair. Her fingers soon turned cold due to lack of blood circulation. He finally retracted his fangs from her neck and licked his lips.

He didn't say anything and walked away.

Before blacking out again, Kameko managed to release a soft chuckle, "Stupid Tomato Head got burned in the lava~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 167 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
719K 16.9K 24
What if Yui had a sister who is the total opposite of her and who was once a member of a street gang who stole and killed people for money? Meet (F/n...
2.4K 62 25
❝ The unknown is what makes it exciting, right? ❞ Mifuyu Satomi is a third-year at Ryoutei Academy. A private school that just so happens to take pla...
337K 9K 34
Exactly as the title states, just a book filled with a whole load of DiaLover's one shots with Character(s) X Reader. I'm not going to put this unde...