Just Another Bad Boy

By JadeGreen16

"He was bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good, he didn't care because he didn'... More

Please read :)
First day (1)
The wrong place at the wrong time (2)
Best friends is an understatment (3)
All about Caleb (4)
Destiny... (5)
Bitch is back...(6)
Treasure (7)
We are going to starbucks (8)
Late night trips (9)
Past revealed... (10)
Skipping with the bad boy (11)
Study dates (12)
Movie nights (13)
The Beach (14)
A token of us (15)
Girls night gone bad...(16)
He fights? (17)
The bad boy isn't so bad (18)
Understanding the reason why (19)
Food fights (20)
Meeting his mom (21)
The party, part 1 (22)
The party, part 2 (23)
Meeting the (hopefully) sister in law. (24)
The kiss (26)
First date (27)
Party invites (28)
Coming clean (29)
Shopping (30)
Cafeteria confrontions (31)
More messages (32)
The last night with the bad boy (33)
Getting ready (34)
Quick A/N
The date, part 1 (35)
The date, part 2 (36)
Another party - part 1 (37)
Another party - part 2 (38)
Another party - part 3 (39)
The talent show - part 1 (40)
The talent show - part 2 (42)
Pity party...I wish (43)
The club (44)
School day (45)
The assignment (46)
His girlfriend (47)
From one extreme to the other (48)
The pictures (49)
Life when kidnapped (50)
The rescue (51)
Home finally (52)
Confessions and making up (53)
A big moment for all (54)
Watching tangled and teasing Chase (55)
Big news and meeting Richard (56)
Just Another Bad Boy (57)
Epilogue
A/N
New story!!
New Story 2
I need some help
Facebook/insta group

Seeing my dad again (25)

13.9K 348 42
By JadeGreen16

"Every good girl loved a bad boy.
It was a fact of life, a quirk of nature.
Opposites attract, and the badder the boy, the more attractive he was to that good girl who couldn't help but be drawn to him".
_____

ALLY POV:

"Dad?" I say shocked making the guy - my father look at me.

"Allison?" He replied as shocked as me.

Everyone looked between us, all had shocked expressions on their faces, and then, suddenly, I couldn't handle it, so I ran.

My dad, along with Caleb, Chase and Damon ran after me, the others were probably too shocked to move, and I couldn't blame them.

"Allison, wait let me explain" I could here briefly, from the man I once thought was a super hero.

"Princess" Chase was shouting after me.

"Ally" Damon was calling.

"Allison you need to stop" Caleb called, him being the only person that could calm me down at that exact moment forced me to stop running and wait for Caleb, when he got to me I pulled him to the car and then finally, we drove off, Damon had just managed to jump in the back seat but Chase was a little further behind, so he jumped on his motorbike instead.

I don't want him around me at the moment.

I can't believe it, my father, who left us when I was only 13 and never bothered to try and contact me was not even a 10 minute drive from my new house.

I'm surprised that I hadn't ran into him in the streets.

When we finally got home I ran into the living room to see Blake, when he saw my panic stricken face he jumped up.

"What Allison? What happened?" he asked, panic written everywhere.

"Dad, he's here" I say quickly, hoping that if I say it quickly enough then it won't be real.

"What" Blake replies shocked.

"He lives with the twins in the neighborhood over" I say, still not fully believing it.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Blake asks shocked.

"I wish" I reply.

"I can't believe the fucker isn't dead, you'd think he'd try and at least contact us within the 4 years since he left" Blake and my father used to also be very close, he didn't contact Blake either.

I didn't say anything, Blake was right.

Before I could try and comfort him he stormed off and the last think I heard was the engine to his car, and then off he was, and I was alone.

"Ally?" Caleb asks cautiously.

"Yeah?" I reply distantly.

"Are you okay?" He responds sympathetically, for once I didn't mind the tone.

Caleb came into my life at a similar time that my dad left, he never met my father, but I used to talk to him about it often so he still has some idea on how I'm feeling.

"Allison, did you call Peter dad?" Damon asks, reminding me that he was there.

"Yeah, he's my dad" I say a little bitchier than intended.

"That means your my half sister?" Damon realizes.

It takes a moment for me to grasp the concept.

"Wait he's your dad aswell?" I reply cautiously.

"Yeah" He replies.

"You guys do have the same eyes" Caleb interrupts, I look into Damon's eyes and see Caleb was right, Blake and I shared the same bright blue eyes, we were similar in a few ways, while I got my moms tan skin, he was paler like my dad, but both of us inherited the dark hair from my mom whilst my dad was blonde, explaining Damon and Jake.

"How old are you?" I ask piecing everything together.

"17, what about you?" Damon asks also coming to the same realization as I had.

"16, when was your birthday?" I ask.

"January 9th, you?" He asks.

"August 28th" I respond.

"So I have a sister?" Damon questions finally.

"I think so, but how did our dad impregnate 2 women around the same time.....wait, he cheated?" I ask, and then come to a realization.

"That actually makes sense, dad came into our life when I was newly 14" Damon responds.

My father cheated on my mom?

He impregnated another woman and then left us for her?

I'm not sure what to think.

"I want to talk to him" I say just as Chase comes sauntering through the door.

"Princess, what the fuck just happened?" Chase asks, I get Caleb and Damon to explain while I mentally prepare myself for what's about to happen.

"Damon, text my, our father and tell him to meet me at Luigi's diner if he wants to talk" I demand.

Damon obliges instantly, "he'll be there in 20".

Okay, I walk up to my room, I haven't seen my father for 4 years, and if I'm being honest, apart of me wanted to make him upset at all the time he missed, I wasn't sure what impression I wanted to give him.

Should I boast about my grades to make him think I'm the perfect daughter that he left, do I show up wearing something slutty and make him mad?

I sat on my bed and Chase came and sat with me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks.

There was no pint in lying to him so I told him the truth, "I don't know what impression I want to leave on him, do I make him really angry and get revenge, or do I make him believe I'm the perfect daughter and make him annoyed he wasn't there when I developed?"

"Be yourself, be the perfect daughter you are, but also piss him off just a little" Chase laughs making me laugh a little.

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that?" I ask.

"Wear clothes that show off how hot you are, but keep your same personality" Chase suggests as he gets up and walks into my wardrobe.

I tried to ignore the fact Chase just called me hot again.

He came out with extremely tight black skinny jeans that were ripped, a black midriff that showed off quite a lot of cleavage with cut material going over my breasts, the shoes I wore to the party and a leather jacket.

Most of the clothes he got out I didn't even buy, the top was a joke from Caleb, the jeans he had gotten out, Blake had brought me for my birthday last year, and the leather jacket was a gift from my mom, shows how much she knew me.

Note the sarcasm.

The shoes were the only thing that I had purposely bought with the intention of wearing.

I was very unsure of the outfit, I know Chase said to look hot but this is my father.

"Chase I don't know" I replied in all honestly causing him to roll his eyes.

"Princess, I'm the man whore of Ashtonville high, I know what looks good on who, and this will look hot without looking slutty". He persuaded.

I nodded my head and took the clothes in the bathroom to get changed, I didn't mind the outfit but I didn't love the jacket.

I walked outside and Chase Instantly wolf whistled.

I blushed a crimson red and walked into my wardrobe to see what other jackets I could wear.

I spotted my favorite denim jacket in the corner and instantly put it on, it didn't look as hot as the leather did, but it looked okay, and I was so much more comfortable.

I walked back outside to Chase and he nodded in approval.

"Ally - gator" Caleb wolf whistled when he and Damon walked in the room and joined us.

"Dad's not gonna like that" Damon laughed looking me up and down in a brotherly way.

"I know" I smiled cheekily causing everyone in the room to laugh.

"Guys, can I have a moment with my best friend?" Caleb asked causing both the boys to walk downstairs.

I looked at Caleb expectantly, "makeup" he smirked dragging me to my bathroom.

"Okay so foundation, dark eyeliner, mascara, and red lips, go" Caleb demanded.

I laughed at my best friend but obliged.

***

I had now finished my makeup and Chase had driven me to the diner, he said he'd wait for me and to find him in the diner after my father and I had finished.

I was now just walking into the diner when I saw the familiar face.

He's aged, not so much though, I'm sure I looked a lot different than he did.

"Allison" my dad enthuses questionably like he didn't expect me to show up, I don't blame him but I want answers and I won't leave until I get them.

"Hi" I reply, dad not sounding right so not knowing what to call him.

"How have you been?" My dad asks after I sit down.

"You ask how someone's been after you haven't seen them for a few week or maybe a few months, but that's even pushing it, but not a few years" I reply tensely, I had a point.

"You're right" my dad replied guiltily, I sit there awkwardly.

"You've developed into a beautiful young women Allison" my dad tries to make conversation.

"It's a shame you didn't get to see the development process" okay so maybe I'm being a bit too bitchy.

My dad chooses to ignore my words but I know they affected him by the way his eyes dropped guilty, "You're naturally a very attractive women Allison, you don't need to makeup or clothes to extend that, you should spend more time in school and planing for your future".

Is he kidding?

He isn't in my life for 4 years and he believes he has the right to say that?

"Actually dad" I begin over pronouncing dad, "I get straight A's in all my subjects, you'd know that if you didn't just walk out of my life one day and didn't even bother to contact me again..... actually, did you ever plan on contacting me or Blake, or is it just fact that made you and I hear from one another again for the first time is 4 fucking years" okay so maybe I snapped a bit.

"Allison don't swear at your father" he scolds.

"That's all you have to say about that whole speech? You're worse than I originally thought, Blake was right, you are a fucker" I say calmly, but extremely tensely, and then I stand up to walk away, this was a waste of my time.

"Wait Allison, please" my father begs, I look over at him and for a slight second I see my old father in his eyes, I look at him pointedly and sit back down slowly waiting for him to say something.

"Nothing will ever justify what I did to you and your brother" my father starts but I cut him off.

"Which one?, turns out I have more than just one, I actually have 3 that I know of but who knows, for all I know I could have heaps more" I bite back, "turns out my father cheated on my mom and knocked up some other chick".

"How'd you find out about that?" my father asks guilty.

"Hah" I laugh sarcastically, "wasn't too hard to figure out, especially for a straight A student, I have 2 brothers around the same age as me, from a different woman that birthed your first child and only daughter... that I know of".

"The only other siblings you have are Jake and Damon" my dad confirms, "you have to understand Allison, I wasn't happy with your mom, she wanted to settle down young, but I wanted to go out, travel, I met Tracey through work and she gave me that just after Blake was born, so I took it" he tries to justify.

"You weren't happy so Instead of talking to her or leaving her you cheat on her, a great role model you are for your children, all 4 of them" I scoff.

"I know what I did was wrong, but I'm happy now, I truly am" my father starts again.

"You're happy now?" I question causing him to nod, "well while you were out being "happy" a 13-year-old and a 17-year-old were at home, believing they weren't even good enough for their own father, a 17-year-old had to adapt to not having a male figure in his life to show him what a man should be, and your 13-year-old daughter got her heart broken by the first man she ever loved, how is a young girl supposed to love any man when her own father, her first love, abandoned her" I say angrily, he had no idea how hard it was on Blake and I.

"You had your mom Allison, she was always a better parent than I was, she had a deeper understanding and commitment of the both of you, you were better off without me" my father excuses.

"Funny you say that, when we lost you, we lost mom aswell, she threw herself into work, we saw her for a couple of hours a week at best, she never had any time for us anymore, all because the man she loved, and the man she expected to teach her son what a man should be, and her daughter, how a man should treat her had left her, alone, with 2 teenagers, do you seriously not see anything wrong with that picture?" I question, "even if you weren't happy, as a husband, you were still expected to be there for your wife, and as a parent, you were required to assist in the raising process, a basic expectation of fatherhood is being there for your kids, actually having contact with them. Blake and I had to raise each other because our dad abandoned us, and our mom was too lost to care"
_________
Hey all,

Is this even a cliffhanger?

Anyways, this talk will continue next chapter.

Until then,

- Jade xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
605K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
134K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
1.2M 43.9K 42
"Take a picture it will last longer, Princess." His green orbs meet my brown ones. I cock my head to the side innocently. "Portrait or landscape?" ...