๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…บ

Por The_Dead_Room

Find information about @The_Dead_Room and useful tips and tricks for Wattpad. Read on to better orient on our... Mais

WELCOME
THE WALKING DEAD
FEAR THE WALKING DEAD
PROFILE ETIQUETTE BY NEGAN: DOS AND DON'TS
MEET THE TEAM
HANDY HELP GUIDE FOR THE DEAD ROOM
READING LISTS AVAILABLE
UNDERSTANDING FANFICTION
HOW TO WRITE FANFICTION
HELP GUIDE AND HANDY LINKS (WATTPAD)

WATTPAD PROFILE DIRECTORY

66 4 0
Por The_Dead_Room

The possibilities for inspiration are endless here on Wattpad. Whether you're seeking a creative challenge or a specific genre to indulge in, one of these is sure to deliver. Let this list guide you to the community profile that fits what you're looking for.

Action - The official Action category profile. Get the adrenaline pumping and the excitement mounting for the most exhilarating action fiction on Wattpad. Jump in!

adultfiction - The ambassador-run hub created especially to cater for and celebrate Wattpad's grown-up readers and writers.

adventure - The official Adventure category profile. Journey to the uncharted realm of heroes, villains, pirates, and fairy folk, where the imagination knows no bounds.

Ambassadors - The home of the Wattpad Ambassadors, a team geared towards helping and engaging the wider community. Visit for news, story reviews, and more information about the program.

anime - The ambassador-managed profile catered towards the Otakus of Wattpad. Dedicated to promoting amazing anime, manga, and light novels.

BACommunity - Bullying Awareness - An ambassador-managed profile spreading awareness and support against bullying.

BadassReads - The ambassador-managed profile for bad boys/bad girls, delinquents, pranksters, and mafia stories. Enough of being good; it's time to be kick ass!

beauty - The official Wattpad beauty profile. We know that beauty is a personal thing, so this is your home to be whoever you want and to express yourself however you choose.

BeyondSol - The ambassador-managed account for stories that take place in the deep dark regions of space. An extension to the popular Science Fiction profile, this profile deals with events that take place literally, beyond our solar system.

ChallengeCorner - The Ambassador-run account for bringing you the ultimate in flash fiction challenges. Tempted to have a go at dribbles, drabbles and wybbles? Or how about a 140-character piece of Twitterature?

ChickLit - The official Chicklit category profile. Celebrating the literary homages to all the women who get stuff done, make mistakes, follow their hearts, crush dreams, soar to new heights, and all the hot messes in between.

childrensfiction - Do you write or illustrate children's stories? Are you looking for a story to read to your daughter, your niece, or great-grandson? Or just a funny little rhyme to sing with your younger sibling? Then this profile is the right place for you!

classicauthors - If you're a fan of the classics, you're going to love this ambassador-managed profile. From Shakespeare to Wells, Shelley to the Bronte sisters, these authors and their stories are classics for a reason!

CoffeeCommunity - The ambassador-managed profile where the perfect short story and poetry to enjoy over a hot beverage begs to be discovered. Grab your slippers and join for some much-deserved downtime.

crime - The ambassador-managed profile for police, detective, and crime fiction. From classic whodunnit murder mysteries, to the latest in high-spec forensics, to real life true crime accounts. A profile so good it's criminal.

Cupid - The ambassador-managed profile for all things related to the entity known for spreading love, warmth and joy to all. Line up your bow and discover which blossoming literary romance catches your eye.

dangerouslove - The official Dangerous Love subcategory profile. Flirty liaisons with a shot of danger: brooding bad boys, sexy billionaires, exhilarating love triangles, menacing mafia bosses ... All charmed and dangerous.

dystopianapocalypse - The ambassador-run profile dealing with every conceivable end of the world scenario and most importantly, what comes after.

Fanfic - The official Fanfiction category profile. Do you love fanfiction, fluff, crossovers, and the all-consuming feels that come with them? Then this is the community for you!

Fantasy - The official Fantasy category profile. Whether something magical, thrilling, romantic, or otherworldly tickles your fancy, you're sure to discover it here.

flashfic - The ambassador-managed profile for flash fiction stories. If you're looking for a quick read, this is the profile for you!

FoodKart - The ambassador-run profile for all the foodies. Dig in and share some mouthwatering recipes and your love of food from cultures all around the world.

ForbiddenWorlds - The ambassador-run profile dedicated to bringing you the very best in speculative fiction. If you're a fan of Science Fiction, Horror or Fantasy, you're sure to find something here.

fright - The official Horror category profile. Not for the faint of heart, this profile harbours all things that go bump in the night. Pull up your blankets and prepare for gore, jump scares, and spine-tingling tension...

generalfiction - The ambassador-managed profile to meet all of your General Fiction needs!

Ghost - The ambassador-managed profile for all-things spooky. Don your sheets and cut some holes for eyes, prepare to rattle chains in the attic, for with curated reading lists and other ghoulish shenanigans, it's always Halloween here!

HistoricalFiction - Wattpad's official Historical category profile. Turn back the pages in time with monumental tales of the past. From revolution to regency, wartime to the great warriors of Rome, these hand-selected Wattpad stories are sure to make history.

HighFantasy - This is the ambassador-run profile for the well-loved high fantasy subgenre on Wattpad. This profile the home of unsuspecting heroes, the nest of dragons, the realm of wood-elves, and the fountain of dark sorcery to be destroyed.

howtousewattpad - A community profile run by Wattpad Ambassadors where users may learn everything they need to know about Wattpad.

humor - The ambassador-managed profile for all things humorous on Wattpad. Whether you're searching for parodies, satire, or something rib-ticklingly comical, it's all here in a barrel of laughs.

ImproveYourWriting - This ambassador-managed profile is a valuable tool for helping you gain new skills and improve your confidence as a writer.

justwriteit - The official monthly writing incentive on Wattpad. What can you write in 30 days? Anything goes for these challenges; just write it!

lgbtq - The official LGBTQ+ community on Wattpad. Fly your flag in this inclusive, friendly hub. Discover, share and celebrate LGBTQ+ fiction, and connect with a diverse fellowship of writers.

LY - The Ambassador-run profile that strives to inspire you to love and accept yourself.

magic - The ambassador-managed profile for all things magical. Discover anything from spellbinding tales of magical worlds, to swift illusions with a sly slip of the hand.

MediaDirectory - The ambassador-managed answer to all your graphics-related queries. This profile is designed to unite graphic designers from all over Wattpad with what they do best.

MicroBytes - The ambassador-managed profile for really, really short works! Features reading lists of stories short enough to read while you're boiling the kettle!

music - The ambassador-managed profile for all things music-related. Stories, contests, playlists and more.

mystery - Wattpad's official Mystery headquarters, where you'll uncover twisted, thrilling stories to keep you hanging onto your hats.

mythandlegend - The ambassador-managed profile for myths and legends from east to west. Here you'll find every kind of mythical being, pantheon, deity, and long lost tales of urban and folkloric origins. Fiction so good it's legendary.

NonFiction - Wattpad's official Non-Fiction category profile, where you'll find personal stories, how-tos, travelogues, and much more.

OpenNovellaContest - The ambassador-managed profile dedicated entirely to the running and promotion of the ambassador-run Open Novella Contest.

OUATfans - The ambassador-managed profile for fans of the hit US TV series, Once Upon A Time. Come join the fairytale adventures in Wattpad's corner of Storybrooke.

Paranormal - The ambassador-run haunt for the Paranormal (and supernatural) category on Wattpad. Whether you're looking for chills, ghosts, psychics, shapeshifters, or the divine and demonic, they'll have something to help you get into the spirit of it.

ProfileMentalHealth - The ambassador-managed profile promoting acceptance and understanding of mental health issues via the medium of storytelling.

PsychologicalNovel - The ambassador-managed hub for psychological fiction, also called 'psychological realism'. Enter the minds of reflective, perceptive characters and discover deep, unusual, and thoughtful stories.

retold - The ambassador-managed profile, where popular stories from all over the world are retold, giving things an entirely different outlook.

RoleplayCommunity - The ambassador-managed home for those who host and participate in roleplay on Wattpad.

Romance - The official Romance category profile on Wattpad. Fall in love with the community's favourite sweethearts, flirty heart-throbs, and the thrills of page-turning passion.

ScienceFiction - The official Science Fiction category profile on Wattpad. If you're searching for dystopian, time travel, steampunk, or parallel universes, the Science Fiction profile hosts a stellar collection of fiction and contests.

SecretTreasures - The ambassador-managed home for those who seek daring journeys to mysterious and exotic places; action-packed adventures to uncover lost treasures; decrypting ancient secrets; hunting down cursed artifacts; or unearthing haunted tombs. Discovery awaits!

sport - The ambassador-managed profile dedicated to sport, and sporting stories.

starwarsfans - The ambassador-managed profile dedicated entirely to the much-beloved Science Fantasy franchise.

StoriesUndiscovered - The ambassador-managed profile for undiscovered writers and stories on Wattpad. Fancy reading something fresh? Something unique? Perhaps even a best-seller waiting to be found? Support and share undiscovered gems here.

superhero - The ambassador-managed profile for superhero fanatics. Suit up for some adventurous, action packed clashes between superheroes and supervillains.

Talesofthedeep - The ambassador-managed profile for all 'FantaSea' stories on Wattpad. Dive in for wannabe mermaids, mermen, selkies, pirates, Jaws and even Nemo fans who inhabit the same waters.

TeenFiction - The official Teen Fiction category profile on Wattpad. Featuring all the community favorites in teen and young adult fiction that Wattpad has to offer.

Urban - The ambassador-managed home of urban fiction and its writers. For darker contemporary themes and the realities of city-living, the Urban profile is sure to have something right up your alley.

Wattpad - The official Wattpad profile for general enquiries, information, community stories, and titles selected by HQ.

WattpadAfterDark - The ambassador-managed hub for readers and writers of mature fiction. Brace yourselves; it's about to get a little bit steamy. [Only recommended for users 17+]

WattpadAnthologies - The ambassador-managed home for anthologies from all over Wattpad.

WattpadBookshelves - The ambassador-managed home for Wattpad stories that have bloomed into published or self-published works.

WattpadChronicle - The ambassador-managed press for the Wattpad Chronicle, otherwise known as Wattpad Magazine, our monthly online news source.

WattpadContests - The ambassador-managed profile where you can find details about all contests currently hosted by ambassador-managed profiles. We don't host them here, but we'll point you in the direction of those who do!

WattpadCreepypasta - The ambassador-managed corner of Wattpad where digital-age monsters lurk in shadows. If you're brave enough, come join us for some serious thrills and chills.

WattpadDarkFantasy - The ambassador-run profile for lovers of dark fantasy. An extension of the popular fantasy profile, Dark Fantasy deals with the scarier, creepier side of the fantastical.

WattpadFairytales - The ambassador-managed profile for fairytales on Wattpad. From grand kingdoms to evil witches; a golden carriage awaits your journey to happily ever after.

WattpadFestivals - The ambassador-managed profile that celebrates all manner of festivals & holidays, from all over the world. Curated reading lists and festival-related activities abound!

 WattpadHistoricalRomance - The ambassador-managed historical romance library profile, where you're sure to find tales of love, and love lost, from days gone by.

WattpadHornsandHalos - The ambassador profile for all those that have fallen or risen, the home of Angels, Demons, and Nephilim.

WattpadMilitaryFiction - The ambassador-managed home to all military-related fiction.

WattpadMulticultural - The ambassador-managed profile for works of romance, fantasy, thrills, and more within our multicultural community.

WattpadNaNoWriMo - The ambassador-managed profile created to shepherd you along in the madness that is National Novel Writing Month: a 50,000 word writing spree throughout November.

WattpadPoetry - The ambassador-managed community for all poetry enthusiasts. From sonnets and ballads and senryu, to limericks, free verse, and haiku.

WattpadPunkFiction - The ambassador-managed profile dedicated to the curation and discovery of 'punk' fiction. From steampunk to mythpunk, you'll find an array of colourful subgenres, rebellious characters, and literature destined to break the norm. 

WattpadRiverdale - The ambassador-managed fandom profile created especially as a hub for fans of the hit TV series, Riverdale, and all that it entails. Discover contests and join Riverdale discussions.

WattpadRowling - The ambassador-managed fandom profile created as a hub for fans of the work of JK Rowling.

WattpadShortStory - The official Short Story category profile. Here even the smallest word-counts can make the biggest impact! From collections to standalone, vignette to novelette, they're waiting to be discovered.

WattpadSpiritual - The ambassador-managed profile for emotional stories that captivate the hearts of characters and readers alike, allowing them to dwell on the deeper aspects of life.

WattpadSteampunk - The ambassador-run profile where cogs, gears and steam power, merge with corsets and goggles.

WattpadSupernatural - The official ambassador-managed profile dedicated to the hit TV show Supernatural. Grab your salt and holy water, reload your shotguns and join the hunt. All demon hunters, ghostfacers, and even babies in trenchcoats are welcome.

WattpadUrbanFantasy - The ambassador-managed profile for all things urban fantasy. For contemporary fantasy consisting of supernatural and magical elements set in real-world, urban settings. 

WattpadVampires - The ambassador-managed interactive profile, also known as the

WattpadWesterns - The ambassador-run profile dedicated to the American Old West. Stories of cowboys, cattle drives, lawmen & outlaws abound!

WattpadZombies - The ambassador-managed profile for zombie-related fiction. With hordes of great stories and contests to offer, there's certainly nothing dead about this place.

Werewolf - The official Wattpad Werewolf den. From alpha to omega, find your one true mate among community favorites in Werewolf fiction.

YA - The ambassador-managed community for teen and high school fiction on Wattpad.  

YASciFantasy - The ambassador managed community for teen speculative fiction on Wattpad.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
248K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...