HOW TO WRITE FANFICTION

That's the question many Erudites have been attempting to answer for upwards of half a decade now.

For all intents and purposes, fanfiction is any fan-produced writing that uses, remixes, or subverts existing fictional worlds to create unique stories. Fanfiction fulfills a social and emotional need for self-expression and wish-fulfillment ("Looking Better in Black Than the Widows of one's Enemies Since 1234" is a nice thought indeed). It also fosters a creative space for speculation and conversation, not only between readers/writers and the original text but also between the writers of fanfiction and the readers of their stories.

How to Write Fanfiction is a writing resource that contains tips and tricks on crafting fanfiction stories - by the community, for the community. This guide will serve as a Lumos Charm for ones lost in the Enchanted Forest of the Fandoms. We hope that this will prove enlightening and ultimately hope to encourage Wattpadders to immerse themselves in the limitless world (and alternative universes) of fanfiction and try their hand at fic writing!

You can find out more in the story How to Write Fanfiction on Fanfic profile!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/30767512-how-to-write-fanfiction

com/story/30767512-how-to-write-fanfiction