show | nct dream โœ“

By NANABERRIES

แƒ“ โ™ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น... More

โžฅ show.
โžฅ one.
โžฅ two.
โžฅ four.
โžฅ five.
โžฅ six.
โžฅ seven.
โžฅ eight.
โžฅ nine.
โžฅ end.
โžฅ notes.
โžฅ notes.

โžฅ three.

3.2K 163 53
By NANABERRIES

it was morning, the boys wakes up earlier than jiae, “cl, please wake jiae up, thanks.” mk commanded, cl then wakes her up as they eated breakfast before proceeding on their plan, to escape.

she quietly followed the boys behind and an awkward silence filled their atmosphere.

jn then opened up a topic and started asking questions to jiae, to make sure she doesn't feel uncomfortable. “jiae, how old are you?”

“seventeen years old, not that old.” she replied, chuckling.

“we are in the same age jiae!” cl responded and smiling out of nowhere.

“a wild dolphin popped out in the conversation..” js whispered towards jn which made the older laugh.

they already arrived in their first destination. jiae was amazed on how beautiful the mountain was, it was in color purple, her favourite color. (and the color which i hate.)

“damn! it's way too high.” hc grumbled, staring at the mountain.

“you are a monkey, so stop complaining.” mk scoffed before rolling his eyes behind him.

“let's begin. we still have more adventures.” jn reminded as they started to swarm up one by one.

🎬

jaemin woke up without his alarm-clock ringing, it's the best thing for him.

they have a sports fest in their school and he isn't participating there which means, they have no class.

he stretched out a little bit, yawned and he walked towards her sister's room.

it is his routine to barge inside jiae's room and jump into the bed to annoy her every morning or should i say all the time since his sister is a heavy sleep head.

jaemin opened the door and left his mouth hanging. his sister wasn't inside her room in this freaking morning.

it is still six in the morning, how could his sister wake up in that time?

“jiae! where are you?” he called out while checking into every part of the house.

“where the hell did she go..” jaemin's forehead creased in confusion.

jaemin then texted jiae's best friend, miyoung.

to: miyoung

hey miyoung, do you know where jiae is or is she at your house this morning?

sent √

jaemin played with his phone then got a reply immediately.

from: miyoung

she's not at the house and i'm not home, i am in a vacation today. what happen did you fought with each other?

jaemin widened his eyes and hurriedly dialed his mom's number.

📞

mrs. na:
hello?

jm:
mom, can you go home?

mrs. na:
i am still in the office, jaemin. i have work-

jm:
jiae is missing...

mrs. na:
what! i'm going home asap.

📞

his mom ended the call. jaemin seated on the couch panicked but tried staying calm and waited for their mom to arrive.

not a minute after, their front door creaked open revealing their mom.

“what happen and why is your sister missing?” mrs. na asked him, panic.

“i don't know, i think we need to report this to the police.” jaemin suggested, grabbing his phone.

both of them droved their way into a near police station, seeing old flyers about missing teens too.

“the same age as jiae and me..” jaemin drawled, looking into the missing teen's photos pasted in the walls.

why is is familiar for jaemin?

“excuse me, i am reporting a missing girl named na jiae, she is my daughter.” mrs. na reported to the police incharge.

“we will try, mrs.na. we can't promise anything since we aborted the case about the missing teens last year.” the police responded, pointing into the bulletin where jaemin was standing.

jaemin then read the names, lee mark, huang renjun, lee jeno, lee haechan, zhong chenle and pwark jisung.

“please try your best, officer.” mrs. na begged and the police nodded slowly as she walked out the station with her son.

“where are you, ji?” jaemin whispered before sighing.

🎬

“guys? mind helping me up? helping others reminds you that you are very helpful.” cl advised, struggling with his own weight and reached his hand out for the others.

“who says so?” js questioned, smirking while looking into the poor boy who is struggling.

“just pull my freaking hand up, js!” cl shotted back in irritation which made js laugh and pulled him up.

they reached the top of the mountain, seeing tigers sitting in every pieces of big stones.

“wow, exciting.” jn said, eye-smiling as hc gulped for a second.

“someone will distract the tigers then we will walk our way through the end without them noticing.” mk instructed as they agreed with the plan.

“but the question is, who will distract them?” rj wondered as everyone stared towards hc.

“guys..”

nice guess, yes! hc was the one choose to distract them. “hey tiger friends! nice to see you again, after a year! ha-ha.” hc said, chuckling in fear.

“are you distracting us again?” one of the tiger questioned as they rosed up from the stone one by one and jumped into the ground.

hc is afraid but, he remained cool.

“me? distracting you all? no no! w-well, you see, i missed you all!” hc defended as the tigers slowly walked towards him as he was taking steps backwards.

“we also missed eating bodies.” the tiger growled softly, not taking his glances out of hc.

hc's breath fasten as he closed his eyes from nervousness when....

“hey tigers!” jiae yelled as the tigers diverted their attention towards her.

“thank you!” she added, waving goodbye to the tigers as she slide down a leaf with the others waiting for her in the end.

hc took this opportunity to run towards the leaf slide as jiae was distracting them.

he hurriedly run towards the leaf in a full speed, other tigers noticed and chased him even faster, ready to attack him.

hc stopped giving a last look behind him, seeing tigers fast approaching him.

“IDIOT! SLIDE DOWN NOW!” mk shouted in the end of the slide, scolding the other who is still looking towards the harmful tigers.

he snapped back and immediately slides down before a tiger eat him all up.

he ended up falling into a big leaf in the end of the slide as the other boys high-fived with each other.

“we make it! yeeey!” cl yelped in satisfaction.

hc on the other hand catched his breath from too much running plus nervousness.

“thanks to hc..” jiae thanked the boy who is laying unconsciously on the leaf, smiling.

“any-anytime! you a-are welcome!” he replied, catching his own breath.

“you run fast hc-ah, why not join in a marathon?” jn teased and cracked up from too much laughing.

“i never saw that side of hc before, it was fearless.” rj said, pretending to be surprised.

“still, his nervousness overpowers HAHAHAHAHAHA!” cl laughed  earning a glare from hc.

“oh, uh-uhm, yeah! hyung is really brave!” cl said, sounding forced to praise hc.

“thank you! thank you!” hc proudly thanked them and waved, the same in the pageants.

“where is our next stop?” js cut in and glanced through the map.

“can we just atleast take a rest for a minute?” hc requested, sitting in the leaf, looking exhausted.

“our next stop is the train station, we need to ride a train.” mk stated.

“lets go..” jn intimated, but before that, hc made a poll.

“everyone, pick! come there without me or rest first and come with me?”

all of them glanced with each other and walked their way into the train station except hc.

“hey! i'm kidding, please don't leave me behind!” hc hissed, catching up into them.

tbc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 2.3K 17
โ™งแด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€, แดกแด‡ แด„แด€ษด า“ษชษดแด… แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› . . . . แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดกแด€ส ษชs ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡. โ—‡ส™แดแดแด‹ โ–ช2 (uษดsแด›แดแด˜แด˜แด€ส™สŸแด‡)
982K 41.7K 87
ยป ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ # ๆœฑ่‰ฒ ยป "๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ , ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž." ยป ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐
11.6K 219 16
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„] ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‰๐ž๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ...
113K 4.1K 42
โ˜๏ธ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...