Bad Things (CamRen SMUT Colle...

By captainjaguar

"...I think everybody can relate to loving somebody and them bringing out a wild side in you." - Camila Cabel... More

Bad Things ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I'm Reading ๐Ÿ“– Part I
I'm Reading ๐Ÿ“– Part II
5 Minutes ๐Ÿšฟ
Lolo ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ Part I
Lolo ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ Part II
Lauren's Property โš 
Slowly ๐Ÿ˜‹
Never Have I Ever ๐Ÿ™ŠโŒ
Angel (G!P) ๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŒ
Bon Appetit ๐Ÿ‘…
Trance โ˜๐Ÿ’ฆ
Her Assistant ๐Ÿ‘“ | Blue Job (G!P)
Detention โŒ (G!P)
Spaghetti ๐Ÿ
Elevator ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ˜ถ
F*ck Buddies ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘… Part I
F*ck Buddies ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘… Part II
F*ck Buddies ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘… Part III
F*ck Buddies ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘… Part IV
She Loves Control (G!P) ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’„ Part I
Undressing Room (G!P) ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿ‘€
She Loves Control (G!P) ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’„ Part 2
Enchanted๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒณ (G!P) Part I
Enchanted๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒณ (G!P) Part II

Honey ๐Ÿฏ

12.8K 141 27
By captainjaguar

"Camila, this verse is so good!" Bazzi exclaimed as he heard what Camila wrote for the song 'Beautiful'. "How did you write this beautiful piece that quick?"

"Well, actually..." Camila said before her mind traveled in her memories.

"Mmmm..."

The brown-eyed moaned in her sleep as she felt a tingling sensation below her. She thought that she was being worshipped by the angels in her dreams but when she slowly opened her eyelids, she saw a real life angel in between her thighs.

"Good morning, baby girl," the green-eyed angel said as she licked Camila's folds.

"Ughh...Laur...what are you--" Camila laughed softly after she moaned. "It's only 6 a.m," she added as she watched Lauren licked her thighs up to her wet folds.

"And?" Lauren said in between her licking. "I was starving. I miss having breakfast in bed."

Camila smiled and bit her lip.

"What a beautiful sight," Lauren said amused. "I swear to God, this is my favorite view."

"Oh my god..." Camila moaned as the green-eyed angel's tongue went inside her and up to her bundle of nerves.

Lauren trailed kisses on Camila's stomach up to her lips that made Camila taste her own. The naughty angel's tongue fought with Camila's. Lauren's kisses went down on the brown-eyed girl's neck and on her temple, sucking it.

"Ughh...shit," Camila muttered as the green-eyed woman's warm mouth sucked her right temple and her hand played with the other.

Lauren's hand traveled down to Camila's clit and softly rubbed it while still sucking the brown-eyed girl's hard nipple.

"Laur...your touch is heaven-sent," Camila said in between her moans. "I wanna come..."

The green-eyed woman instantly obeyed Camila's request and inserted her fingers inside her damp core.

"Fuck....ahhhh..." Camila moaned as Lauren thrusts her fingers deep within her center. "I-I'm coming..."

Lauren increased her speed as Camila reached her way to the peak. The green-eyed woman took her fingers off Camila and sucked it while the petite is still recovering from her rough ride to heaven.

"Mmmm..." Lauren said as she licked her fingers clean.

Camila was still catching her breath when Lauren went down and positioned her head in between Camila's thighs.

"Laur...I'm weak," Camila said as she still tries to catch her breath.

"I want you to come on my mouth, babe," Lauren said as she licked Camila's arousal.

"Ohh my god," Camila moaned and arched her back as she felt her center ache again from the sensation that the green-eyed angel is bringing to her.

Lauren expertly made circles on Camila's bud using her tongue that made the brunette bite her lip and squeeze the pillow on her head. She looked at the green-eyed angel sucking her bud in between her thighs and her hand on her breast, cupping it softly; worshipping her body.

"Ughh...baby," Camila moaned as she felt herself coming again real soon. "Ohhh.....ahhh..." the brown-eyed girl moaned as another wave of orgasm hit her.

Camila arched her back and trembled as she came on the green-eyed angel's mouth. She almost suffocated Lauren as she squeezed Lauren's head with her thighs as she felt her strong climax. Her legs was shaking and her breath was hard to catch.

"Mmmm...You taste so sweet, Camz," Lauren murmured as she licks Camila's sweet folds filled with her arousal. "You taste like honey."

Lauren's lips touched every part of Camila's body from her thighs up to her neck. She softly sucked Camila's neck that made the brown-eyed girl moan.

"Taste your sweetness in my lips," Lauren said as Camila tasted her own honey dripping from the green-eyed angel's lips.

"That was the best way that I was woken up," Camila smiled as Lauren kissed her forehead. "Good morning to you too, baby."

Camila was taken back to reality when Bazzi snapped his fingers in front of Camila.

"So? How did you do it?" Bazzi repeated his question.

"Uhmm...let's just say, I dreamt about it this morning." Camila smirked and winked at Bazzi.

Hi, guys! So Camila actually wrote the verse that she sang on the song "Beautiful" (Check out Camila's verse on that song 👅) and there were theories on YouTube so that is my inspiration for this smut. 😉

Bonus:

Please hit "vote", comment, and follow me! ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 31.5K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
172K 7.7K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
255K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5M 47.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...