BITTERSWEET | Nomin

By xThunderCloudx

Jeno was a golden boy. Jaemin was no good. Opposites attract, right? #65 - neoculturetechnology(19/10/2018) #... More

DISCLAIMER
INTRO
Chapter 1 ♡
Chapter 2 ♡
Chapter 3 ♡
Chapter 4 ♡
Chapter 5 ♡
Chapter 6 ♡
Chapter 7 ♡
Chapter 8 ♡
Chapter 9 ♡
Chapter 10 ♡
Chapter 11 ♡
Chapter 12 ♡
Chapter 14 ♡
Chapter 15 ♡

Chapter 13 ♡

290 21 44
By xThunderCloudx

Unknown
Good morning, sunshine!

12:15

Jeno stared at his phone. Who the hell would text him good morning in the afternoon? Jeno suspected it would be Jaemin, but he wasn't sure.

Jeno
Jaemin, is that you?

12:16

Unknown
The one and only ;)

12:16

Jeno
I'm really starting to believe you're stalking me
12:16

How did you get my nomber?
12:17

number*
12:17

I don't remember giving it to you..
12:17

Jaemin
Easy! I got it from Chenle, who got it from Jisung
12:17

Jeno
That makes sense, I guess
12:17

Why are you texting me?
12:17

Jaemin
Wanted to know how you're feeling
12:18

Does your head hurt?

12:18

Jaemin's texts took Jeno by surprise. Did Jaemin really worry about him? A weird, unfamiliar feeling started to form inside Jeno. It was just a text, nothing special. But somehow it made Jeno feel warm.

Jaemin
Hello?
12:19

Jaemin

... Jeno, where did you go?
12:20

Jeno
Yeah, I'm fine, thanks!
12:20

I'm sorry, you just surprised me! Didn't expect you to actually look after me!
12:20

Jaemin
I'm just gonna pretend my heart didn't just break in two.
12:21

Of course I do! I care about you!
12:21

Jeno rolled his eyes. "As if", he scoffed. Yet, he couldn't suppress a little smile.

Jeno
Aww. That's sweet of you!

12:21

Jaemin

12:22

12:22

You called me sweet!
12:22

Jeno
What- NO, THAT's NOT what I meant!!!!!
12:22

Wait, is he that dude, Lucas?
12:22

Jaemin
That's Lucas! Or should I say Yukhei?

12:23

Yea, call him Yukhei! He hates that name
12:23

Jeno
You really used him as a meme.. poor guy
12:23

Also you're mean
12:23

Jaemin
We all use him as a meme, Lucas uses himself as meme
12:24

But you just called me sweet :(
12:24

Jeno
Friendship goals
12:24

& I take my words back
12:24

Jaemin
But baby I can be very sweet
12:24

Jeno
Uhu, sure
12:25

Jaemin
You don't believe me, huh?

12:25

Jeno
No not really
12:25

Jaemin
Hmm

12:25

Maybe I could just show you how sweet I can be

12:25

Jeno
What??
12:26

Jaemin
A taste of my sweetness...

12:26

You like that, Jeno?

12:26

Jeno put his phone down and took some deep breaths. His cheeks were burning and he hated it. Gosh, Jaemin really knew how to get on his nerves. Jeno then unlocked his phone again and saw that Jaemin had sent other messages.

Jaemin
I bet you're blushing now
12:28

Jaemin
It's okay baby, I know I'm irresistible
12:28

Jeno
I'm blocking you.
12:29

Jaemin
Aww, no! Come back!

12:29

Heyy, I'm coming to your house in half an hour

12:30

Jeno
Why?
12:30

Jaemin
To show you how sweet I can be, duh. Don't worry, I won't bite.
12:30

maybe I will who knows.

12:30

Jeno
I think the fuck not!

12:31

Jaemin
Just kidding, love.

12:32

I'm bringing back the clothes you lend me the other day

12:32

Jeno felt his heart beat faster. Jaemin was coming and suddenly he felt more nervous than ever. He rushed to the bathroom to take a look at himself. He brushed his hair and tried multiple times to put his hair in place, but it seemed like today was not his lucky day. "Why the hell is my hair such a mess!!" He groaned in frustration and put his hand through his hair one last time before giving up.

Once in his room, Jeno started to question whether the outfit he was wearing looked good enough. "Green hoodie? Or should I pick the black one?" He wondered out loud. He pulled off his yellow one and put on the black hoodie.

"Too boring!"

Jeno changed the black one for the green one. After deciding that hoodies weren't going to work, he decided to look into his closet hoping to find something interesting. Jeno then stopped and asked himself why it mattered what he looked like. Jeno usually never cared about his looks, but here he was stressing over what to wear.

20 minutes later Jeno's bed was covered with all kind of clothes and Jeno himself was laying on the floor having a mental crisis and regretting not going for shopping when Taeyong asked him to. When the bell rang, Jeno's heart stopped beating.

"CRAP" Jeno quickly stood up after realizing that Jaemin had arrived. He quickly grabbed a random shirt on his bed and threw it over his head before rushing towards the front door.

Jaemin waited patiently in front of Jeno's door. After some seconds the door opened and he was standing face to face with Jeno. Jeno's messy black hair and beautiful features... Jaemin could only stare in awe. "Hi", Jaemin greeted him. "Hi", Jeno smiled softly. Jaemin had to hold himself back from attacking Jeno's innocent face with kisses.

"Your hand", Jeno started when he noticed Jaemin's hand still wrapped in tube. "Does it hurt?"

"Nah. It's fine. I'm used to it. Shit like this usually happen to me", Jaemin shrugged. Jeno shook his head. "You have got to be kidding me."

"Heyyy, It's not my fault people always start beef with me. I'm innocent!"

"uHU. Right, innocent. That's a good one." Jeno scoffed, but then smiled afterwards. "Hmm. You know me too well", Jaemin winked. "Oh, your clothes!" Jaemin then handed him a sack with Jeno's sweatpants and hoodie in it. "I already washed and ironed them", Jaemin said proudly, causing Jeno to laugh. "You didn't have to, but thank you!" Jeno said and he couldn't believe this Jaemin was so different from the Jaemin he knew. "Yeah, I made sure they smell like me now so next time you'll wear them, you'll think of me", Jaemin smirked.

Nevermind, there he was.

"You're impossible!" Jeno sniffed. He put a hand through his hair and that's when Jaemin's eyes fell on Jeno's bruiseand his face changed from playful to a serious one. Jaemin walked closer to Jeno and reached his hand to touch the bruise on Jeno's head carefully. Normally, Jeno would back away, but he found the touch of the latter soothing for some reason, so he just stared at Jaemin. "How's your head?" Jaemin asked. "O-oh. I-it's alright, really. It doesn't even hurt. Just a little bruise, that's all", Jeno answered. "Hmm. Can't wait to take him back for what he did." Jaemin then took his hand away and looked Jeno in the eyes. "Yah. I think you already beat him up enough." Jeno said. "He should know not to mess with me." Jaemin said. "I'm pretty sure he is aware now. No need to use violence." Jaemin smiled at Jeno's words. "You're such a cutie. I bet you've never been bad in your whole life." A blush appeared on Jeno's cheeks. Well, he couldn't really disagree because it was true. Jeno never did anything 'bad'. "Shut up." Jeno muttered. "Oh my god, it really is true." Jaemin laughed. "Are you done making fun of me?" Jeno asked. "No, I like it when you blush. It's a lovely sight, really." "Whatever, Na." Jeno said uninterested, but inside his heart was racing. "Do you have plans for today?" Jaemin asked. "Me? No, not really.." Jeno answered. "Well that's just perfect, because today I have a day off. Let's go on a date!" Jaemin said and Jeno almost choked on air. "Date?" He asked. "Yea. You and I. My treat." Jaemin said. Jeno hesitated at first. Should he go?

"Let me make it up to you for what happened yesterday." Jaemin then said. "I-", Jeno thought about how much he hated Jaemin, but then the scenes from yesterday when Jaemin took care of him showed up on his mind. "Okay" Jeno then said, surprising both Jaemin and himself. "Great! I'll pick you up at 6", Jaemin said. Jeno nodded. "O-kay", He said shyly. "Jeno, you're adorable." Jaemin suddenly said. "Wha- You're crazy", Jeno shook his head and looked down, trying to hide his red cheeks. Then he felt Jaemin's hand caressing his cheek. "Jeno", Jaemin said "Please look at me." Jeno shook his head at first yet he looked up afterwards. Jaemin smirked. "You're-" "I swear to god, if it is another dumb compliment of yours I'm closing the door right in your face", Jeno said. Jaemin then brought his face closer to Jeno's and Jeno's face became redder. "Jeno, you're", Jaemin moved his lips to Jeno's ear.

"You're wearing your shirt inside-out", He whispered and then he started laughing.

"Asshole!" Jeno pushed Jaemin away. His face was now bright red from embarrassment now. "Pick yo up at 6!!" Jaemin shouted before getting in his car and driving away.

Jeno closed the door and ran to his room and screamed because he embarrassed himself like that. He screamed even more when he pulled off the shirt and saw 'SCK DCK' written in huge letters. "TAEYONG WHAT THE FUCK", He yelled even though Taeyong wasn't home. That shirt definitely wasn't his. Only his brother Taeyong would own shirts like that. Jeno then checked the time: 2:30 pm. That's enough time for Jeno to panic and get ready for his date.

_______________________________________

"Hi, Mrs. Zhong. Is Jaemin here? I forgot to tell him I was coming over to drop some schoolwork." Renjun said. "No, dear. He left actually, but I don't know where he went", Mrs. Zhong answered. "Oh. No problem. Can I leave them in his room?" He asked. "Of course!! You don't even have to ask that. Chenle is home, though. I'm not sure if he woke up already", the woman smiled. Renjun smiled back at her and walked up the stairs. Renjun hoped Chenle wouldn't be up. After what happened yesterday, Renjun didn't know how to deal with the boy he liked. Renjun opened Jaemin's door and placed the books he had used for his homework on Jaemin's writing desk. Renjun then took his phone out to text Jaemin and tell him he brought his books back, when suddenly he felt someone hugging him from behind.

"Morning", Chenle said smiling and let go of the older. "Morning? It's already afternoon", Renjun chuckled. "Ah, well I just woke up. That party yesterday was tiring", Chenle yawned. Renjun stiffened when Chenle mentioned the party. Chenle then looked down at his phone frowning and then typing something really fast. "You good?" Renjun asked. "No- Ugh", Again Chenle was typing like his life depended on it. "Renjun I need to ask you something and you have to be honest with me." Chenle then spoke and Renjun froze.

"At the party.." Chenle started. Renjn's heart was beating fast now.

"What about it?" Renjun asked trying to keep it cool.

"Did I- Uh.." Renjun held his breath.

"Did I really strip and then start singing frozen in front of everyone?" He asked.

"Wait what?" Renjun asked confused. "Because Jisung has been texting me and making fun of me, but I don't remember doing that. I shouldn't have drunk so much, now I can't remember anything" Chenle whined.

"Y-you don't remember anything? Really not even a thing?" Renjun asked.

Chenle shook his head. "I remember going to that party, drinking, then we met Jisung and his two friends and---- everything after that I don't remember."

"O-oh."

"Did anything happen? Please don't tell me I did something stupid! I'm gonna lock myself in my room for eternity", Chenle flipped.

"No, don't worry Lele", Renjun smiled. "Nothing happened! You didn't do anything" What a lie.

"So, I didn't strip in front of everyone while singing frozen?" Renjun laughed "No, you didn't!" Right then Chenle's phone buzzed and Chenle accepted the call immediately. "YA. You're such a liar!" Chenle shouted through his phone and Renjun could hear Jisung laughing on the other side of the phone.

"You fell for it, though", Jisung laughed. "You're not funny! Stop!!"

Renjun then received a message from his mother.

Mom
Home. Now.
Sicheng is here.
13:11

Renjun rolled his eyes at the text. 'Friendly as always' he thought. The fact that his brother was back again didn't even excite him. He had to go home though or else his parents were going to hate him even more.

______________________________

At 6pm Jeno waited for Jaemin to pick him up. He had never felt more nervous in his life. "Just breathe, everything will be fine", he told himself. The ringing bell almost gave him a heart attack for the second time of the day. Jeno quickly looked at himself in the mirror before opening the door. When he opened the door he could only think of one thing; Jaemin looked stunning. He wore a pair of dark blue jeans with a white shirt and a black leather jacket, combined with some black nikes. It wasn't anything fancy, but Jaemin looked like a model. "Tell me when you're done checking me out, so we can go!" Jaemin chuckled. "I wasn't checking you out--" Jeno defended himself, however the blush on his face exposed him. "Sure, babe! Let's get going!" Jaemin grabbed Jeno's hand and dragged him towards his car.

"Where are we going?" Jeno asked once Jaemin drove away from his house. Jaemin smirked. "It's a surprise!" "Should I be scared?" Jeno asked. "Depends on whether you're scared of heights, loud music, a lot of people and things that spin", Jaemin said. "Oh, god! Jaemin, where are we going?" Jeno asked again. "You'll see!"

A/n

*Spongebob voice* One eternity later-

I finally updated again! I really apologize for not updating sooner. I've had some personal problems lately. I'll try to update at least once a week! Also the date is coming really soon hehe! Where do you think Jaemin is going to take Jeno?

Enjoy!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 ♡best scores♡ °#8/192 in johnmark
90.1K 3.3K 38
Sungchan, Y/N's best friend who shes known since she was 4 and he was 5, both became an SM Trainee. the more time they spend together the more she fa...
861K 22.1K 200
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 ! 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁...
8.3K 186 12
Renjun's father is very rude to him, He had three friends named donghyuck, chenle, and jisung. Once, the teacher puts Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun in a...