COMPLETED! The Bulletproof bo...

By Apple_jam_tastic

You're in the richest, and sexiest girl group in town. While walking downtown you saw the lowest ranked boys... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7- A Chat with Jennie.
Chapter 8- oh boys...
OH MAH GUF
Chapter 10- Getting out alive.
Chapter 11-Whoaaa...
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13-Months Later.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30-End.

Chapter 9-Text from who?

1.3K 40 0
By Apple_jam_tastic

*ding*  You glanced at your phone as you where on your bed hugging your pillow.

"Hey y/n it's Suga. I'm sorry about what happened back at the downtown....can you reply please?"

You sighed and slowly reached for your phone unlocking your phone and accepted Sugas friend request.

"It's ok. It's not...your fault...I was just so mad at EXO that I took it on both of you"

You sighed as you sent it and saw Suga typing right away.

"Do you think you have time to hang out today...? It's going to be somewhere private"

You blushed deeply as you read that.

"P-private??"

"not like that you inappropriate woman. Unless you really want it like that😉"

You blushed even more and screaming in your pillow when he said that. You looked back up at your phone.

"Says the one who's the pervert...and where exactly?"

"Just in our house. Everyone's out doing something and I told them I rather stay here and sleep 💤 "

"Of course you would 🤦🏻‍♀️"

"I ain't named Suga for no reason missy 👀"

"Alright I'll be there...just gotta make sure the girls are busy."

"Ok I'll see you soon ❤️"

Did he seriously just sent a heart? You asked yourself and just shrugged it off remembering he's a flirt.

You hoped you would be able to go out of the house on your own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 2.4K 25
When you bravely talk to one of the bad boys known as suga you slowly but surely fall in love with him, but you didn't know he already fell for you (...
22.9K 683 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
332K 9.4K 35
"Y/N? Oh, you're the virgin who gave Yoongi hyung a boner!" •• Disclaimer : I do not own any concept of the media, BTS, all credits go to their right...
2K 36 13
This is a BL Fanfiction and is COMPLETE. You are warned ahead of time. If you do not like, please do not read. This is based off the idol group BTS...