Torn ~ m.e

By megan25__

(Sequel to Different - A Matt Espinosa Fanfic) Skylar Potter has had her world flipped upside down by cheati... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Epilogue
ending note
-

Chapter 40

19.8K 557 228
By megan25__

(A/N: ok so I know that Hayes is 14! I'm just saying he's 13 because of the story so you can all stop correcting me)

"Are you texting THE Nash grier?" I hear. I look up to find my newly assigned lab parnter looking over my shoulder at my phone screen. "He's so hot! I'm his biggest fan!"

"What's his full name?" I test her

"Nash Grier."

"Actually it's Hamilton Nash Grier"

"As if anyone who isnt dating him would know that"

"I'm not dating Nash!"

"Not what I've heard!"

"What have you heard?"

"Quiet please!" The teacher says over the murmur of conversation.

"I heard that you were talking to him on the phone, flirting with him and talking about a trip you guys took in England"

I laugh "That's not true"

"Prove it. What were you talking about?"

"It's none of your business"

"Whatever Mrs Grier"

"Amber shush" the woman at the front of the class shouts.

-------

"Hey Mrs Grier" Capricorn says

"That's not my name"

"I hear your dating Nash?" A girl says stopping on her way past.

"No I'm not" I say as she walks off. "I hate this school already"

"Cheer up! There are good things here"

"Like what?"

"Me" She laughs, making me laugh. "Do you want a ride home?"

"No thanks, Taylor is picking me up"

"Taylor hey?" She says wiggling her eyebrows. She reminds me of Jack and Jack's 'that look your friend gives when they know what's up' vine. "Woah. I just basically did a Jack and Jack vine without even realising it!"

"I thought the exact same thing!"

"Woah. Creepy." I laugh again- yet another Jack and Jack quote.

"Do you wanna come back to mine?"

"Er, will the boys be there?"

"They should be!"

"Okay! Let me call my mom to tell her not to pick me up" She says taking out her phone. I'm not sure if she only agreed to be my friend because of the boys. Oh well, she's the only one here who hasn't asked me about the boys. "She said that's cool"

I nod and we walk out to the front of the school to see Taylors black range rover parked outside. We run over and climb in.

"Hey Tay-" I start "Matt?"

"Taylor never came back from Mia's so that's why I'm here" He smiles.

"Who's Mia?" Capricorn says poking her head through the middle of the front seats.

"Who's this?" Matt asks me pointing with his thumb to Capricorn.

"I'm Sky's new friend- Capricorn"

"Oh hi" Matt says bluntly "I'm Matt"

"Yeah I know"

-----

-Matt's POV-

Dammit. I told Taylor not to rush back from Mia's so that I could pick Sky up. I wanted some alone time with her. But now she's invited this girl back with us so I can't talk to Sky about what I had planned to. This girl better not steal my stuff and make a shrine of it. That's happened before you know.

-----

-Sky's POV-

"Are we going or are we just gonna sit here?"

"Oh right!" Matt says, jumping into action. He starts the car and pulls out of the school. "So how was your first day?"

"It was alright"

"Any homework?"

"What are you? Her dad?" Capricorn laughs from the back seat.

"Whatever star sign" Matt spits. I can't help but laugh. 'Star sign'- trust Matt not to care what her actual name is.

"I like that- I'm using that from now on" I joke

"Fine but I'll start calling you Mrs Grier" She retaliates

"Why would you call her that? They're not dating" Matt asks suspiciously.

"It's what eve-"

"It's a joke" I interupt- not wanting to tell any of the boys about how shit school is.

"Not a very funny one" Matt says bluntly looking in the mirror at Capricorn. She blows him a kiss and sits back in her seat laughing.

"Did you like your presents? I didn't get woken up this morning to see you open them"

"It's your birthday?" Capricorn asks, sitting forward in her seat.

"It was yesterday" I explain

"Oh my god. You're #Happy16thSkylar arent you?"

"Yeah she is. Did you get a worldwide trend on your birthday?" Matt says quickly

"Matt" I say hitting him. "Stop"

"It's fine Sky, I can handle a bit of banter"

"It's not banter when it comes to Matt. He can be a bit of a jerk." I explain.

"Do you want to walk?" Mat threatens. I shake my head and sit back, folding my arms across my chest. "Good that's what I thought" I dont respond "By the way, It's only Shawn at home"

"Sh-sh-Shawn?" Capricorn stutters

"He's a bit of a dork so watch out" I warn. She glares at me. "I'm joking" I hold my hands up in surrender. "Shawn is amazing but he's been hurt recently so go easy on him?"

"Hurt?"

"He won't want me talking about his personal life with a fan. He's a very private person."

"I'm not just a fan" Capricorn states "I'm the future Mrs Mendes" She says under her breath but I still heard it.

"We're here" Matt says turning the car off. We get out and go inside. Capricorn stops me at the door.

"I'm so nervous, do I look alright?"

"Yeah you look fine"

"I can't talk to him- he's THE Shawn Mendes!"

"I'll show you how easy it is" I say walking to the lounge and throwing my bag on the floor. I see Shawn laid out across the sofa in a Cameron Dallas sweatshirt and jogging bottoms. I lie down next to him.

"Hey Shawn"

"Sky! You're back!"

"No way!" I say sarcastically. He laughs and hugs me. He's not usually this open with me.

"I've thought about your offer. I'm going to let you find me a girl."

"Well in that case- this is Capricorn" I say standing up gesturing to Capricorn. "She's kind of a fan. Can you sign her phone case?" Shawn nods shyly and they start talking. I leave them to it and find Matt in the kitchen sat at the table, staring into a glass of orange juice.

"Matthew" I say, making him jump.

"Skylar"

"Touche" I laugh. "What's up?"

"Nothing"

"Don't give me that b.s Matthew"

"I miss you Sky"

"I miss you too" I admit

"Really?"

"Yeah, we were close when we were dating"

"Yeah, we were"

"But then-"

"Don't say it" Matt pleads

"Okay I won't. I'm not going to forget that Matthew"

"I don't expect you to, I was stupid and an idiot"

"That's basically the same thing"

"I know, I can't think straight when I'm around you"

"Matt-"

"Just hear me out?"

"Go on then"

"You're not like any of the other girls I've ever met Sky. You're special-"

"And you're crazy"

"Shut up will you" He jokes "I've never met anyone like you. You can say that you're just like every other girl and your not special as much as you want but that's not going to change the way I feel about you. I can't just get over you Sky, it's hard. Even if I wanted to it's not as easy as you think. Nothing you will ever do will make me change the way I feel about you, you can try to get me to hate you or you can hate me as much as you want to but like I said. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to abandon you this time."

"Matt-"

"I like you Sky. You're so beautiful- the most beautiful girl in the world. You're amazing and sweet. Yeah I get that you have those days where you snap at the slightest little thing but who doesn't? Everything about you is perfect and-"

"What are you trying to say?"

"I want you back. Will you be my girlfriend again?"

"Matt I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, look what happened last time"

"I know, but I've changed. I promise"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 1K 39
Olivia is 18 and lives in L.A., her life thus far has been pretty ordinary, but with some wrong numbers and a text, her life is about to change, is g...
4.6K 21 35
Audrey Johnson, she had everything she ever wanted. Her best friend Cameron, California..everything. Till they met Audrey's friend Maddie. Everything...
405K 6.9K 67
Dallas is now 18 years old. Her bond with Hayes has grown. When tragedy strikes the Grier family, bonds are forced to grow. Little by little Dallas w...
159K 2.7K 41
Jessica was just moving to North Carolina and wanted to go to Magcon. What happens when Jessica needs money and gets a job to babysit Skylynn Floyd t...