Give me a break!(Skydoesminec...

By AsheVille47

Ashlyn has no parents,no siblings,1 friend,and only 8 idols in her life.Her mom abandoned her and her dad at... More

Give me a break!(Skydoesminecraft fan-fic)
Contest!
Party
First day of school
Infinitys house
Truth or dare
Finding out
Dead?Or alive?
No voice?
A/N #1
Brother?
A/N #2
The truth about mom
Kidnapped
Getting out of here
Budder and voice!?
Minecon!?
The airport
A/N #3
hotel and no more Gabe
A/N #4
Q and A
Q and A #2 and New friends
Were not your kids
Woods
THE END
VERY IMPORNTENT!
broken.
ANOTHER PROFILE
Thank you!
OH MEH GURRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!
Instagram
THANK YOU!
Hey Guys
OMFG
Anxiety

Anorexic

189 7 0
By AsheVille47

Prizza!"PRIZZA!"Me and Seto yelled in unison."Adam!Their back!"Jason tells..Me walked into the living room and sat down.I sat down on the floor.I don't eat much.I'm anorexic.I can barely even eat prizza."Ashlyn,aren't you hungry?"Adam asked.I shook my head.Gabe knew.He sat down next to me with sympythy in his eyes.He just ate trying to get me to eat too.I kept on shaking my head.I only ate one bite at lunch.I gave in and ate one bite of prizza."Ashlyn.Can I talk to you?Alone?"Gabe asked.I nodded.We walked into the kitchen."I'm not eating anything!"I said to him."Just eat and apple please!?"He pleaded."Your lucky it a green one."I said.We walked into the living room I sat down on he floor and ate it.I really had to throw up.I ran upstairs and into the bathroom.I locked the door and threw up in the toilet."Ashlyn!Open the door!"Seto said."No."I said dozingly."I will kick this door down!"Mitch yelled."No."I said.Then I threw up again.You could see my bones!"Help."I said after I opened the door.They all stared at me in shock.Then I blacked out.

3rd chapter of today!Doing at least one more!Yay!I'm also watching once upon a time s2 ep2!I can recite every word off the top of my head of every single episode.For realz!Anyway,

Bai!

-Ashlyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.