Mute Ava

By estherije

Edited by @kokobycole .... "Wait, Collins do you know this girl?" "Uhhh yeah I do. You know her?" Collins ask... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Cast.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Bonus chapter

chapter 30

25.8K 947 76
By estherije

Colton

Ever since Ava left me, it's has been exceptionally quiet here, and very lonely. Sometimes I see her on TV with her new boyfriend or whatever he is, Calvin Bates. Like it pisses the hell outta me, but what can I do.

I know I did the biggest mistake by stabbing her, and I'm sorry like so sorry, I didn't mean to. I found that I am in love with Ava and at the same time Calvin is, I was so angry that I knew I couldn't win Ava over him. I am rich, yea I know, the richest in my profession around the whole country but Calvin was a hundred times richer, like let's face the truth, he could destroy my career in a matter of days.

That was what angered me to say the least, I wanted Ava, all to myself and the fact I knew I couldn't have her angered me. And then I did the unthinkable. Stabbing her.
To get her off my mind, I resorted to sleeping around even her slut of a worker, Peyton. The worst part is that she had to walk in on that and I have never felt more disgraced and ashamed of myself than I felt that day.

She was now a big girl, she now goes with security, she now appears in TV, she now dates no other man than Calvin Bates.

Shit!

I groan as I crash on the couch, pressing the remote towards the TV turning it on and not really paying attention until something catches my eyes.

"Welcome the owner and CEO of TROPICAL DINER" I watch as Ava comes up on stage smiling largely as Calvin stands by her side.

"You welcome ma'am" the man says bowing. She smiles and comes on stage.

"Thank you everyone" she says, waving her hands.

Wait what!!!

Did she just talk??

Wait, I look back at the TV.

"I'm so so grateful for your support, and  saying a big thank you to all those whose been there for me. I want to say a special thank you to my Fiance, Calvin Bates, he's the pillar of everything, thank you so much" she finishes her speech and hugs Calvin.

Wait what!!!

She's talking??

Wait, Ava's talking!

Oh my Godddd!

Wait, this is a dream.

Ava

I and Calvin enter into the Limousin and heave a sigh. Gosh I'm so exhausted and tired. The cameras, questions, glares, looks, shouts and all that was already making me sick.

Everybody there was so surprised that Calvin finally have someone he dates.

"Calvin why don't you get into any scandals like other millionaires?" I ask puzzled. Like I was seriously curious, every other millionaire I know who Calvin is even richer than gets into one scandal or another with women.

He shrugs "because.. I have not really dated anyone else since I became handling my dad's estates and companies"

I furrows my eyebrows together, "why?"

"Uhhmmm, because I sincerely didn't want women in my life, those set of people have issues, and I didn't have strength for that, well until I met you, you were different from the start"

"And I'm not letting you go anytime soon" my cheeks heat up and I hide it with my hair. I smile at him.

He kisses me on my lips. "Baby, you worked hard today, we need to rest and tomorrow, we will start your preparations for the party" I nod smiling .

It was going to be a party the whole country would hear of.

I put on my night wear and sit in front of my mirror in Calvin's room as Calvin comes behind me, loosing my hair from the braid and tying my hair in a bun, I love it when he does that. I have the perfect boyfriend, or fiance , whateves ....

He braids my hair, looses it for me at night. Now tell me people, which of your boyfriends does that huh???

______

"Wake up prince charming!!!!!" I yell into a Calvin's ear, jumping on his body. Oh hell yeah, I'm starting my day as crazy.

"Oh shit, Ava this is Saturday, can't I have a good sleep?"

"Of course" I say, getting off his body.

3

2

1

!!!!

"I lovvvveeee youuuuuu, I love you, I love you" I yell on top on my voice into Calvin's face as I begins jumping on my feet on his body. Oh hell yeah, I said I'm making up for all these years.

"Dammit Ava, keep it down" he says covering himself with a blanket. Oh hell no, not on this life. I throw the blanket away.

"Calvin darling, have I told you how much i love you?"

"Ugghhh..Ava!!""

"I take that as a no" I climb on his body, crossing my legs on both sides..

"Calvin i love you"

"I love you"

"I love youuuuuuu" I shout to the extent that I'm loosing my voice. I take a break to cough a little, giggling.

"Oh lord, where on earth did this woman come from?" He groans, turning on to the other side. I spank him on the arm, grinning.

"Don't be violent woman" he grunts, getting off the bed.

"You are one hell of a crazy lady"

"Thank you" I said grinning.  He stands up and runs his hands through his hair, groaning.

"Young lady, I do not get to sleep well the whole week, and this is a Saturday for the love of God, a busy man like me needs his beauty sleep" I scoff rolling my eyes.

"Beauty sleep huh?" I drag him to the elevator.

"Lord, she's a violent woman"

"Good morning Bridget" I shout making Bridget jump in the kitchen as i drag Calvin into the kitchen.

" Good morning Ava, good morning Sir"

"Good morning Bridget, please could you get this crazy lady away from me, far away" Calvin said groaning. I grin at Bridget.

"Ava, you alright?" Bridget asks.

I smile widely. " I have never been better"

After our breakfast of Apple pie and orange juice. I got dressed in a black leggings, a black top and a peach flannel with flip flops. I brush my hair and tie it into a neat ponytail. Calvin called for a party planner so I was waiting.

I'm in the living room with Bridget, considering the fact that I really don't have any female friend, for now Bridget is all I have. She's like a mother to me so we talk like mother and daughter.

Calvin comes in. He's on a plain blue jeans and a black polo. He's hair is messy and very perfect. He looks exceptionally handsome as always. He smiles at me.

"Baby gotta head out, will be back soon. Your party instructor will soon be here, you said you wanted a girl, so she will soon be here" he finishes at places a kiss on my lips before turning.

He stops and turns around. "Uhmmm, baby when I come back, we have something to talk about okay?" I smile and nod, waving him goodbye.

"So Ava, do you want a black tie party or...."

"Good day ma'am, this lady is looking for you" I turn around to see the guard pointing at a lady whose grinning at me. I smile at her before turning to the security.

"Uhmmm, yeah of course, let her" he bows and leaves. She comes closer, waving her hand to me..

"Uhhmmm, sit down" the lady looks more happy than she should.

"Omg, i can't believe I'm talking to Ava of TROPICAL DINER" I smile at her. When did I become such important person.

When you started dating Calvin Bates bitch!

I roll my eyes at my stupid mind.... Bitch of a mind.

"Sorry for the rudeness, I'm Cordelia"

"Nice to meet you, Cordelia, I guess you already know me, Ava"

"Of course I do, who doesn't?" She said shrieking.

Like literally she shrieked.

Geez when did I become popular. This is fucking serious.

"So I'm your party planner, where do we start?"

"Would you like a black tie party?" I think for a moment. I don't think so. I would want people to wear whatever they want. It should better be elegant.

"No" i answer smiling. She nods and writes it down.

"So the background, what colour would you like?"

"Maybe peach" she nods and writes it down.

This went on for a complete hour and she stands up and smiles.

I stand too together with Bridget. " It was nice having you here , Cordelia"

"Yeah, the pleasure is all mine, thanks for recommending me, I won't disappoint you" I nod, smiling.

"Please can I get a hug?"

Geez she's really a fan.

"Of course" I smile before wrapping her in a hug. She's a cool person, i like her.

"See you later, Ava"

"Sure Cordelia" then she waves before leaving.

"You're really a star Ava" I giggle at Bridget, shaking my head.

"Whose in the mood for sponge cake coz I am" I yell enthusiastically.

~~~~~

I retire to my room after lunch. I wanted to check my mail. And did I mention my PA. She likesssss me like hell. I like her too.  She's cool. Her name is Ember.

She sent me a screenshot of the bookings I have. And the amount of money she deposited.

Heavens! I'm making a whole lot of money.

Someone tickles me from behind and I fall on the floor. I yell and turn to see a laughing Calvin.

"Well young man, that wasn't funny. What if I fell and died?"

"Oh lord, this lady's over exaggerating, that's payback for what you did this morning"

"I was being a good girlfriend by waking you up for breakfast" he carries me up from the floor and places his lips on mine.

" Have missed those lips baby"

"But you kissed me like this morning" I said rolling my eyes.

" I know, i still missed it" he said kissing me again. I withdraw and look into his eyes.

"What did you want to tell me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.5K 43
"You are not going there and that's the end of our conversation." He yelled while tightening his grip on my wrist. I tried to free my wrist but no av...
13.9K 188 7
"I want to be completely yours." I whispered and his lips parted slightly. "You sure-" he cleared his throat. " I mean, are you aware that I'm-" "Wou...
153K 21.4K 70
A flirty bartender entraps two men, an average guy and a billionaire. She's sought after by both men, who desire her. Madison Hart is outspoken, dete...
28.1K 710 37
18+ "You can't lie to me Quinn." He reached forward and grabbed her jaw in his hands, forcing a gasp from her mouth. "Not when my name is so fresh on...