Smutty Shiro X Keith Oneshot...

By floralsu3

Shiro x keith smuts and maybe fluff than smut β˜ΊοΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ’• More

first heat
dreams
first chapter of lifeβ™‘
Pt 2β™‘
hiiβ™‘, please read!!Β°
its our life β˜†
Bad boyβ™‘
The war is over
Thank youβ™‘β™‘β™‘
the war is over part 2
first heat (re-write)
new life
β……αŽ―β„•β„‚β„° ᏇℐᏆℋ β„³β„°
β……αŽ―β„•β„‚β„° ᏇℐᏆℋ β„³β„° (β„™αŽ―β„›α† 2)
Punishment
Helloo from the other sideeeeeπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ‘ŒπŸ»β€οΈ
My smile is extinctπŸ₯€
Hiyaaa❀️
My smile is extinct (2)πŸ₯€πŸ₯€
My AlphaπŸ’‹
Forbidden loveβš”οΈβ£οΈ
Forbidden love βš”οΈβ£οΈ(2)
Questionn
Im coming home (mpreg)
Hiya
Its a date🌼
Stay in the game 🏈❣️
Stay in the game (2)
Sleepless nights
Galra! Shiro
Any ideas?
Criminal
AnxietyπŸ’ŠπŸš¬
Another question
Hi!!!!
Galra! Shiro~2
A TEMPORARY end

Im coming home (mpreg part 2)

8.1K 117 74
By floralsu3

Month 7~

Shiro was at work and Keith was in the bedroom. He Tried to get off the bed. "Stupid stomach can't get up.." Keith huffed out as he got on his side and rolled over than got up. "Ugh Finally...man now I'm tired.." Keith said as he wobbled to the living room. "Well since were having a girl than i want her room to be a pretty blue with white trimmings and purple decorations." Keith said as he walked back to their room and put on a pair of maternity jeans along with a t-shirt and a big jacket. "Alright time to go to Home Depot to get some paint." Keith said as he slipped on his slippers. Just as Keith finished putting on his slippers the baby kicked roughly making Keith lean against the wall a little. "Easy there girl, your still in me therefore there's not much room to move. Oh ok or just keep moving and kicking, that's fine too I guess." Keith said as he reached for the door
Knob and she started moving more. "Oh c'mon girl
I need to go to the store..oh nope not gonna happen..why are you moving so much? Huh..ugh your making mommy tired and your giving me back cramps. " Keith said as he took off his slippers and his jacket than walked to the kitchen and got a bottle of water along with a bowl of fresh strawberries. He walked to the living room sat down and sat the water beside him and the bowl of berries on his stomach than turned on the tv and started watching supernatural. "Your useful for holding a bowl and I thank you haha.." Keith laughed out as he rubbed his stomach and continued to eat and watch tv.

Soon Keith got up and got a pillow and a thick blanket than laid down on the couch and fell asleep. Shiro came home about 3 hours after Keith went to sleep. Keith was on his side with the blanket over his hips. Shiro smiled as he saw Keith fast asleep. "Mmh!" Keith let out as he clenched his fist a little bit. Shiro heard so he walked over to the couch and sat down in front of him. Keith whines a little bit and he had a look of discomfort on his face. Shiro saw the baby moving around a lot making Keith uncomfortable. Shiro placed his hand on Keiths stomach and pressed his forehead against it softly. "Hey babygirl...you need to be still so your mother can rest easy okay? I love you and me and your mother are very very excited to meet you, hold you and just to be great parents to you. Even though I won't be around much when your born but I'll try to be around as much as I can I promise you princess." Shiro spoke softly as he rubbed his hand and down where she was kicking. She stopped moving around and pressed her small hand against shiros forehead. "I love you too princess.." Shiro said as he kissed his stomach and smiled against it softly. Keith woke up and watched Shiro talk to their daughter. He smiled and ran his hand through shiros hair. Shiro jumped a little and looked back at Keith with blushed cheeks and smile. "You had a show of discomfort on your face so I calmed her so you could sleep peacefully." Shiro explained as he turned to face Keith with a smile. "I love you takashi" Keith said as he tried to lean up to kiss Shiro. "I'll just come to you haha.." Shiro laughed out as he leaned up and kissed Keith deeply. "Mm god your lips Taste amazing..do it again" Keith said softly as he bit his lip. Shiro kissed Keith more licking at his lips. Shiro slid his hand up keiths shirt and squeezed his puffy chest making moan and blush. "T-takashi, the baby shouldn't listen to us.." Keith said shyly as he looked down. "Probably not but you look so delicious..makes me want to eat you up.." Shiro whispered seductively as he licked up keiths neck. Keith gasped lightly as he gripped shiros shoulder. Shiro bit into Keith's neck making him moan loudly. When Keith moaned the baby kicked hard and started moving around making Keith gasp loudly. "takashi Wait a minute..she's moving around a lot." Keith said as he sat up on the couch. "Hahaha I guess your right, she didn't want to hear us." Shiro laughed out as he placed his hand on Keiths stomach. "Oo she's very active now..ow! That hurt girl...easy now" Keith said as he leaned against the couch. "I have an idea" Shiro said as he got up and got a floral smelling lotion and lifted Keith's shirt and squirted some into his hands, rubbed them together and started to massage keiths stomach softly. "Mm that feels nice babe." Keith said as he leaned his head back. Shiro smiled as watched his husband in pleasure. Keith yawned and stopped shiro. "Darling I'm tired.." Keith said. Shiro helped Keith up and walked behind him to the bedroom. Keith sat down on the bed and took off his shirt and tried to take off his pants. "Babyy can you help me please?" Keith whined out. Shiro took off keiths pants and sat them aside. When shiro turned around he found Keith instantly asleep. He smiled and got In bed with him and went to sleep.

Month 9~

"Hey Shiro we should start prepping for the birth hun, it's month nine so she'll come any day now." Keith said as he hugged Shiro. "I already did...like 3 months ago." Shiro said. "Aw babe you didn't haft to do it by yourself tho" Keith said. "It was cool, I didn't want you lifting stuff and stressing out so I took care of it. So if you want a water birth than we can go to the master bathroom with the huge tub so that we both have enough room and so does the baby. And if you don't want to have her in the water than you can have her in the spare bedroom I've already made it homey and safe so you don't feel cold or scared. I also have number to call in case you want a certified nurse to help out instead of just me. And I fixed up her room. Come see" Shiro said as he walked to her room. Keith walked in and smile. "Aw Shiro it's so cute, everything I've wanted for her." Keith said as he hugged shiro. Once Keith pulled away he got a very sharp short pain go through his stomach and grabbed shiros shoulder for support. "You okay?" Shiro asked as he held his hand tight around his waist. "Y-Yea just a random pain I had" Keith said softly. "Ok, let me know when you have more Okay?" Shiro said. "Ok I will" Keith said. Shiro cooked supper and served it to Keith. "It's your favorite" Shiro said. "Awe baby you didn't have to cook this I could've cooked for us." Keith whined as he took the plate and placed it on his stomach. Shiro laughed and Keith smiled at shiro.  Shiro finished eating first and got a bath than Keith finished eating. "Ow! Oh shit there it is again..what the hell." Keith said to himself.  Shiro finished showering and Keith got a bath. Shiro was in bed and Keith came out and held onto his stomach tightly as he leaned against the wall. "Ow! Baby you gotta stop moving around." Keith said softly as he wobbled to the bedroom and laid down and went to sleep.

1 am

Keith woke up and walked to the restroom. He finished using the restroom and he was walking back to the bedroom until he had a contraction making him drop to his knees In pain. "Shiro!" Keith cried out. Shiro woke right up and saw keith in the hallway and rushed to his side. "Baby what's wrong?" Shiro asked anxiously. "It hurts...it hurts so much.." Keith breathed heavily. "Contractions? Meaning your going to go into labor soon?" Shiro asked. "Yes!" Keith exclaimed as he had another contraction. "Alright baby alright up we go, let's go to the spare bedroom and get you settled in. " Shiro said as he lifted Keith carefully and helped him to the spare bedroom. "Alright we need to get you moving around so your water can break okay? When it breaks than that's go time okay baby?" Shiro explained. "Okay...okay" Keith huffed out as he held onto shiros shoulders tight. Shiro grabbed his phone and played a slow song than sat it down on the dresser. Keith had his head against shiros shoulder while gripping his arms tight. "Your okay babe...your going to be okay. Let your body do the work it needs to do" Shiro said as he and Keith started to slow dance. Keith squeezed shiros arm tightly as he held stomach tightly. "Do you want me to call the nurse?" Shiro said as he reached for his phone leaving Keith's grasp. "No!" Keith said as he yanked Shiro back. "...I-it broke.." Keith said as he looked at shiro with fear in his eyes. "Alright alright baby lay down and breath okay you got to remember to breath." Shiro said before he grabbed his phone and texted the nurse. The nurse was on her way. Keith started breathing heavily as he squeezed his stomach. The nurse arrived and instantly put Keith into a hospital gown and made him comfortable by sitting him up. "Shiro I'm scared, I'm so scared" Keith cried out in pain as he held shiros hand tightly. "Your doing great my love." Shiro said he kissed Keith's head. "Alright keith when I count to three I need you to push okay." The nurse soon counted to three and Keith screamed as he squeezed shiros hand. Keith cried out in agony as he arched his back. Keith started to become tired from the pain and everything else. "I see her head, Keith you need to push hard these next few contractions okay." She said. "I...i can't do it anymore Shiro I'm tired.." Keith said. " baby you can I know you can okay, our daughter is counting on you okay you can't give up on me. Alright baby?" Shiro explained as he held keiths hand close to his chest. Keith leaned up and screamed as he pushed harshly. "Alright two more Keith two more and she's out okay." She explained. Shiro grabbed a cold a rag and ran it across keiths head. Keith cried out as he squeezed shiros arm and pushed more. "Good Good now one more Keith c'mon she's almost out Keith she's almost out." The nurse explained. "One more baby and she'll be here you can do it." Shiro said. Keith cried as he pushed her out. "I-I don't hear her...I don't hear my child where is she?!" Keith exclaimed as he started panicking. Once as Keith yelled the child starting crying at the top of her lungs. The nurse cleaned her and wrapped her in a blanket than handed her to Keith. "You did it..I'm so proud of you my love." Shiro said as he kissed Keith and rubbed his thumb over his child's head. "What do you want to name her?" The nurse asked. "Bailey...bailey grace"Keith said tiredly. The baby started crying. "I-is she hungry?" Keith asked Shiro. Shiro nodded and watched Keith breastfeed their daughter. A few moments passed and the baby was asleep in her crib and shiro was helping Keith to the bathroom and he helped Keith into the bathtub. "You did great babe..she's finally here" Shiro said as smiled brightly. Keith smiled and yanked Shiro down to his level by shirt collar. "If you ever get me pregnant again I'm going to make sure you go through as much pain as I did, do you understand me takashi? I will make your life miserable." Keith warned. "U-understood...I'll use a condom next time. Once Keith was done bathing and was sleeping. Shiro cleaned up the room and paid the nurse. He walked back down stairs and heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" Shiro yelled from the kitchen. "Time to go Shiro, we need you in the field." His lieutenant said. "I'm leaving tomorrow." Shiro said. His lieutenant left and shiro walked to baileys room and started tearing up. "I'm so sorry princess, daddy hast to leave tomorrow...I'm so sorry" Shiro said to himself as he left her room and got in bed with Keith. Keith woke up and looked at shiro. "Hey baby..what's wrong?" Keith asked sleepily. Shiro let tears go as he kissed Keith's hand and held him close.

It was about 7 in the morning and Shiro woke up before Keith did, he kissed baileys head softly than wrote a note.

"Keith I'm so sorry...I wish I didn't have to leave you..I'm so sorry baby. I changed bailey this morning so you don't haft to right now. I left when you were asleep...I couldn't bare to see you cry. I wanted to say I love you and bye in person but I couldn't do that to you. Now that your reading this note and you've noticed the necklace, it's my wedding band. I didn't want to loose it while I'm on duty so I put it on a chain and I want you to wear it for me. I'll be back in 2 months, be strong baby and love yourself. I'm going to call Pidge and hunk and ask them to come over and stay with you until I get back. I love you so much and I'll also have my phone with me sometimes so I can call or video chat with you. Your amazing my love, being strong and a mother to our child. I love you and bailey bye.

~ Love takashi❤️

Shiro started crying as he took off his wedding band and put it on a silver chain. He sat the note and necklace on the table and left for his duty.

Shiro was picked up and was on his way to the airport. He called Pidge than hunk

Shiro: morning Pidge I need you to do me a huge favor please.
Pidge: Shiro it's too f*cking early for you too be calling but what do you need?
Shiro: I was deployed and I'm on my way out now and I need you and hunk to stay with Keith until I get back. I'll be back within two months okay?
Pidge: Yea Yea I'll call hunk and tell him and shiro be safe please we all need you alive especially Keith
Shiro: thanks I'll return home safely I promise

Shiro hung up and sighed and put in his earbuds and listened to music.

Pidge called hunk and got ready to leave.
Hunk: hey Pidge, what's up?
Pidge: hey hunk Shiro needs us to stay with Keith for about two months...he was deployed so he's heading off now and Keith is at home alone.
Hunk: Yea I'll bring some games to play also I'll meet you there.
Pidge: Okay bye.

Pidge hung up and started on her way to keiths house and so did hunk.

Keith woke up and didn't feel Shiro beside him. "Mm Shiro?" Keith asked out into the still house. "Shiro!" Keith yelled as he looked Around. He continued looking until he saw a note. Keith read the note and started crying a little. "You promised you wouldn't leave me alone...god please be safe and come home early..I'm begging you.." Keith cried out as he held the note tightly. Pidge arrived about the same time hunk did and they walked in. "Hey Keith...I know I know want a hug?" Pidge asked calmly as she held out her arms. Keith hugged her tightly and hunk well being the big strong man he is he hugged both of them. Keith wiped his tears and looked over at the necklace and put it on. "I see that you had the child, where is She?" Hunk asked excitedly. Keith walked to baileys room and picked her up from her crib and walked back to Pidge and hunk. "Oh my gosh she so cute, can I hold her pleasee?" Hunk begged. "Go wash your hands than you can. Want to hold her Pidge?" Keith asked. "No thank you, scared to hold it." Pidge said as she sat down. Hunk washed and dried his hands than walked back to keith. Keith passed her over carefully and smiled softly. Hunk was amazed at how soft and frail she was. "Aw now I want a baby.." hunk said as he cradled bailey. "How are you Keith?" Pidge asked. "I'm okay I guess...I don't know.." Keith sighed out. Bailey started crying and hunk instantly gave her to Keith. "She's hungry I'm going to go feed her I'll be right back." Keith said as he got up from the couch and went to her room, closed the door and turned on some music and breast fed her as he hummed along to the music. "I wish Shiro was here baby, right now he would be holding us in his muscular arms keeping us safe and secure. Without him everything feels cold and bland.." Keith said softly. Bailey finished eating and Keith burped her than put her back in her crib. Keith walked out and went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast. He finished cooking and called for hunk and Pidge to eat. They finished eating, the rest of day was filled with laughter and taking care of bailey.

The day was winding down to and end and everyone got ready for bed. Keith was in his bedroom and he put on shiros shirt and sweat pants than laid in bed. Hunk and Pidge we're passed out on the sofas and bailey was in her room asleep. Keith faced towards the wall and grabbed a pillow and put it beside him and cuddled it than fell alseep.

2 month time skip~

Keith had bailey in his lap, playing with her and Pidge and hunk were in the living room chatting.

*ding dong*

"Maybe that's Shiro!" Keith said softly to himself as he got up. Pidge and hunk stood in the living room waiting to see. Keith propped bailey up against soft blankets and opened the door. "Mr. kogane?" They asked. "Yes? What's going on?" Keith asked. The two soldiers had their head down with their hats on their chest. The one in front of Keith grabbed a case that had shiros picture on it and the American flag in side of it. "I'm very sorry for your loss....he was a great soldier.." he said quietly. Keith's heart dropped as he grabbed the stuff with his shakey hand. "You can leave now....please" Keith said as he let tears go. They left and Keith closed the door and turned to hunk and Pidge with tears streaming down his face. "Oh no.." Pidge said as she hugged Keith tight. Keith pushed away and ran to his bedroom, slammed the door behind him and locked it than just started screaming. "You f*cking promised! No! You f*cker! We have a child now! I told you to quit I told you to leave that job and now...your gone.." Keith cried out as he threw a picture of Shiro in his training uniform against the wall. Keith cried until he couldn't breath. Pidge and hunk sat in the living room with their heads down. Keith stayed in his room. He was sitting on the bed with the pictures of him and shiro spreaded out across it. He picked up one from their wedding and just stared At it. "You promised not to leave me alone...now I'm all alone with a new born...I can't do this on my own takashi, need you..." Keith whispered as he let tears roll down his cheeks.

~ time skip,bailey is 1.
"Happy birthday bailey!" Keith exclaimed as he picked her up and bounced her around. She laughed as she held onto Keith. "Pidge do me favor and watch her so I can go get the cake and presents for her from the store I'll be right back Okay." Keith said as he sat her down on the floor. Keith got into his car and drove to the store. Pidge picked up bailey and Bounced her around while making funny noises. A few minutes passed and someone knocked on the door. Pidge opened it with bailey in her arms. "...Shiro!" Pidge yelled as she teared up and hugged Shiro tight. Shiro smiled and walked in than went and got a shower and dressed nice. " where the hell have you been?!" Pidge asked angrily. "I was kidnapped by the other army and I had to fight my way out and come home. I-is that bailey?" Shiro asked as he teared up. Pidge gave her to him. Shiro held her tight and started crying a little. "I'm home princess, daddy's home!" Shiro said as he kissed her forehead. She smiled and giggled as she hugged Shiro tightly. "Where's Keith?" Shiro asked as he held bailey . "He went to the store to get her a cake and some gifts. Wait he actually just pulled up here give me bailey and you wait." Pidge said as she took abagail from Shiro. Shiro stood there, his heart was racing a million miles per second. "Hey I'm back." Keith said as he walked in, took his shoes off. As he was taking his shoes off he noticed a familiar pair. He looked up and saw Shiro. Keith bursted into tears as he ran and jumped into shiros arms. "Oh my god! Where were you! I thought you were dead takashi!" Keith cried out as he clung to Shiro. Shiro let tears go as he rubbed Keith's back. "I'm so sorry baby, I'm going to quit that job and get a different one I promise I will, I love you so much and missed you"Shiro said as he sat Keith down. Keith kissed him deeply and continued hugging him. Keith sat the stuff down in the kitchen and put the candles on the cake. As he was doing that Shiro came up beside him, placed his hand on his waist and kissed his cheek, than his neck. "God I missed you so much babe.." Shiro whispered as he nibbles on Keiths ear. Keith blushed and had to stop Shiro before he became hard. "Tonight, I'll give you a present of my own" Keith whispered into shiros ear as he grabbed his butt. Shiro smiled and laughed than grabbed bailey and placed her in a high chair than sat a small piece of the cake in front of her. Shiro has his arm around Keith as they sing happy birthday to bailey. She faceplanted the cake and ate everything.

Pidge left after the party,bailey was in her crib asleep and shiro was cleaning up. Keith walked into the kitchen with red lace stockings on. "Babe" Keith said seductively. "Hmm?" Shiro hummed out as he turned around. Shiro bit his lip and grabbed Keith than started kissing him passionately. He pinned Keith against the wall while sliding his leg in between Keith's. Keith moaned as started grinding onto shiros leg. "You like that baby don't you? Using my leg for your own pleasure." Shiro whispered out as he kissed Keith's neck, sucking harshly around a few spots. Keith moaned as he sped up, getting more friction than before. Shiro bit into Keith's shoulder and started flicking his nipple. Keith moaned more as he palmed Shiro through his jeans. "I'm about to cum baby..." Keith huffed out as he continued to grind against his leg. "Than cum for me my love...cum hard" Shiro whispered as he grabbed Keiths butt. Keith grinded harder as he arched his back and started cumming. He moaned loudly as his body jerked from pleasure. Shiro picked Keith up and walked to the bedroom than threw Keith onto the bed. Keith opened his legs to show Shiro what was waiting for him. Shiro was already insanely hard so he took off his clothing, put on a condom and lined himself up in front of keiths entrance. "You ready?" Shiro asked. Keith nodded as he bit his lip. Shiro pushes into Keith and kept still until Keith gave him a signal for more. Keith moaned out as he leaned back. "More.." Keith moaned out lightly. Shiro thrusted into him without holding back, aiming for his sweet spot every time. "N-not there.. Agh!~" Keith moaned out as he gripped the bedsheets. Shiro continued thrusting into Keith. Keith became hard again and he started to jerk himself off again. "Mm hard again baby? God your so f*cking hot in the stockings babe" Shiro panted out as he continued to thrust hard. "I'm going to cum again soon.." Keith huffed out as he sped up his hand. Keith's breathing became heavy and fast And his legs started to jerk a little. "I-I'm cumming..!" Keith said as he arched his back and came onto his stomach. He tightened up around Shiro, causing Shiro to breath heavy. "Are you about to cum?" Keith asked in between moans. Shiro bit his lip and nodded. Keith leaned up than licked up shiros neck. "Than cum." Keith whispered. Shiro came soon and bit keiths neck to compress his own moans. Shiro pulled it of Keith, threw away the used condom, cleaned himself and Keith up than dragged Keith to bed. Keith smiled and cuddled into shiro. "You don't know how much I've missed this babe" Keith said as he drifted off to sleep. Shiro smiled widely and fell asleep.

I hope y'all liked this. Tell me what you think please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...