Call On Me

By cashandhairtomyassxx

" shawty if you a need a thang you can call on me " | Arianna just wants to escape this hell on earth she's l... More

PSA: before you read
Escape
Pass
Discover
pop
out
lose
check
inside
leave
over
pull
mean
base
mix
open
nasty 19
circles
down
dash
fate
skip
add
seat
back
k1
done
trigger
away
new
sick
10
boom
kind
fly
tay
sister
opp
release
levels
south
grit
move
Dip
Post
Run
Medicine
Search
Brazy
More

maskoff

5.7K 259 274
By cashandhairtomyassxx

Zoey

"You crazy"

"I don't care" I laughed "I don't like girls talking to him, laughing at his jokes, staring at him, waving at him, sis don't even get too close and smell my nigga"

Kentrell swear I'm so funny when I be dead serious. At this point I'm starting to think he ask me questions for his own entertainment.

He leaned back on the couch, sipping his lean. It's the only thing that can get him high without sending him back to jail. "So whatchu do with the girls that try to talk to him?"

"Boyyyyy I used to argue with everybody. I ain't care if it was 100 bitches under his post, I had a response for all hundred" I snapped my fingers.

He chuckled "You can't beat the world"

"Over my nigga, I'll try", facts!

"If my bitch ain't like that I don't want ha" he dapped me up.

I flipped my hair dramaticly, "Like seriouslyyyy doe I'm made from all wife material baby boy needa open his eyes"

"Whatchu do when he say no?"

"No? We done use that word because Zoey gets what Zoey wants", what is No?

"Spoiled ass"

True, I can't argue with that.

I pulled out my phone to check the time. My lock screen put me in my feelings. It was an old pic from this past Valnetine's Day. "Did you see what he did for me on Valentine's Day?"

"No, I think Arianna told me bout some of it" he sucked the flavor from his fingers, "What happened?"

I sat up, clearing my throat "So I was at lunch with my friends and they all boo'd up and I'm talking to them like 'that could be me but my boo on the north side' all sad and shit"

"38 shit" Kentrell said, interrupting my story.

I rolled my eyes at him for that "I knew I was gone see him later. So they tryna cheer me up but it ain't work, I still was missing him because every girl in school got to walk around with balloons and teddy bears and stuff then there was me .."

"Sad ass"

"Fuck up nigga" I threw a couch pillow at him. "Anywhore, so I'm still rambling about how I miss him and they all got quiet. Im thinking they was just listening to me, then my friend Britney was like 'Zoey-' but I'm still going and then her and all 5 of my friends said 'turn around' all loud making everybody in the cafeteria look at us"

"Lemme guess, he was there?"

I ignored his ass, finishing my story "I turned around and there he was, the love of my life with a bear and all that good stuff. I damn near lost my life tryna fly out that chair to hug him"

"Then what happened? Y'all kissed like yall was in a movie?"

"No dummy. We kissed like nobody was around, tongue all down the throat and shit aaaah" I stuck my tongue out.

He scrunched his face up "Y'all nasty"

I coughed in my hand "says the boy with 18 kids"

"Chill slatt I got 3"

"Everybody was saying 'awwe' and shit I was embarrassed" I fanned my face dramatically at the memory like it just happened.

"Oh really?" He asked sarcastically, "Loud ass Zoey was embarrassed"

"Sikeeeee I was happy as fuck. I made my friends take our pictures before we left"

"What the other people say?"

"Just stuff like 'ohh she really do go with yb brother' and saying stuff like they gone be yo next babymom .. weird shit"

He laughed "Oh tell them stay in school they don't need a nigga like me"

I waves him off, "Yupp and Layla was there that day so she know it's real"

"You so mean, you wanted her to see"

"No because she was smoking crack thinking she was getting him. Now just watch us kiss in front of you, yup sis he loveeee me" I smiled.

"She gone snatch him from you, watch" Kentrell teased, laughing.

"And I will snatch them thin ass tracks and that sliding closure", I clenched my jaw at the thought of her trying to talk to him again.

"You talk so much shit for a girl your size" he patted my head.

"Shut up you distracting me from my story", I walked over to him with my phone unlocked. I scrolled through my camera roll, showing him the pictures. "I don't even know how he got past security to sneak in. But anyways, we skipped the rest of the day at my house watching movies, cuddling"

"Lemme find out Kendell soft" he said, looking at the pictures of us hugging against my locker. He was blushing in the picture just as hard as me.

"He not soft" I nudged him. "He's a gentleman, you should take some notes"

"I'm gentle"

I titled my head to the side, looking at this nigga like he had three heads "What's gentle about them punches you be throwing at your own shows?"

"Its the only thing I can do .. If I up dat stick I'm booked doin 10 years"

"What's the most romantic thing you ever did for a girl?" I kicked my shoes off, crossing my legs in a pretzel.

He stroked his chin while thinking, "Picked her up from school"

"Boy if you dont-"

We heard the front door open and shut, my fingers was crossed that it was Arianna.

Me and Kentrell raced to the front door to see but it was Nisha and Kayden.

Kentrell did a loud ass sigh in frustration. I felt his pain, I just wanted Arianna to walk through that door.

Kayden ran to me with a lollipop in his mouth, I picked him up off the ground. "You came to see me boo?"

"No. Riri" he played with the candy in his mouth, looking around for Arianna.

Nisha laughed "I don't even know why you asked. You know that boy love him some Riri"

"Kayden you not my favorite no more" I put him back down, "we not friends"

He walked over to Kentrell, tapping his leg "Daddy I want Riri"

Kentrell looked down at his mini-me, "Riri on vacation. You got Zoey and I can call Aunt Teetee"

"Taytay?"

"You want yo brudda?" Kentrell asked, squatting down to his level.

He nodded, putting the taffy back in his mouth. He ran into the living room past all of us without saying another word.

"I heard Arianna had the baby already" Nisha said suggestively.

"Yeah, she in there sleep", I had no reason to lie to her. I know Arianna have no problem with Nisha or Nia so she wouldn't mind them seeing the baby. If it was Starr or Jania .. pssshhhh bitch bye.

"Oohl lemme see" Nisha followed me into the living room. I stopped in front of KaMora empty swing where she was last left.

"Kentrell where KaMora?" It turned back to him, hoping he knew.

"In her swing", he walked in after us seeing she wasn't there.

We both looked at each other before starting to panic "are you sure you left her in her swi-", I stopped talking because the sound of her soft laugh was near.

I followed the giggles to behind the couch. Kayden was sitting in front of her making silly faces and she was laughing.

"Kayden you can't just run off with the baby", I picked KaMora up, holding her out to Nisha.

Kayden came from behind the couch, "Mommy .. daddy got a baby"

Kentrell stood next to Nisha, watching KaMora stare back at them.

"No this not daddy baby. This Riri baby" Nisha told him, swaying back and fourth with KaMora.

"Riri got a baby?" He asked lowly.

"Yeah"

"Lemme see"

She bent over a little for him to see her face. KaMora reaches her hand out to him, trying to touch his face. He leaned in closer, letting her as they both laughed at themselves.

Awwe. I can see this being an unbreakable bond already.

"Awwe she is precious. Look at all this hair" Nia cooed, rubbing her hair.

》》》

My clingy ass debated against calling Kendell to help me watch Taylin, Kayden, and KaMora because Kentrell was about to leave.

He said something about spraying the opp's block with Ben.

I tried convincing him to just stay home but since his mind made up it's done.

Since I was about to be left alone in this big ole house, I thought 'why not?' And called him anyway. He said he would be there in 10 minutes.

I ran to the door when I heard it open and shut after about 6 minutes of getting off the phone with him. That was fast!

I almost cried seeing who was standing in front of me. She had nothing in her hands except a cell phone. Even her hair was different, all the weave gone just hard natural hair which was pretty long too. It was straightened, pulled back in a ponytail with her edges done. Not one ounce of jewellery dangled from her body.

What happened to them bags of luggage she took to Cali?

I ran over to her, wrapping my arms around her. "Arianna where were you?"

"Trying to gather myself" she said in a monotone with no emotion.

"Bitch don't fucking scare us like that again" I sighed, pulling away.

"You gone be fine without me one day I promise"

Here she go talking that bullshit.

I seen in her eyes she was on the verge of tears although I was just playing "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" her voice cracked, barely making the word audible.

I held her in my arms, swaying back and fourth.

You would think after a visit with her mom she would come back super hyped up.

I wish she would stop shutting me out. Of all people, I promise I wouldn't change on her for all the money in the world. I got her back until the very end and that's on everything I love.

"I love you"

She smiled, squeezing me tighter "I love you too"

"Where Kentrell?" She wiped my eyes and I did the same for her.

"In his room", I watched her walk up the steps before turning my attention back to Kayden.

Surprisingly he didn't notice Arianna. Once she made it up the steps I heard the door slam. For a while I didn't see no sign of her nor Kentrell.

Kendell came over, completely distracting me from watching the kids.

I pulled away from the kiss once I noticed the downstairs was too quiet. KaMora was sleep in her swing, Taylin was drawing on the white walls with new markers Kendell brought over for them to color with, and Kayden was MIA.

"You get Taylin and I get Kayden" I told him, parting ways.

I walked into Kentrell room, following Kayden to see where he was going. I stopped at the door seeing Kentrell tounging Arianna down.

Her clothes were changed into some shorts and t-shirt of his. He had her cornered with his shirt off, looking over his shoulder at me.

"I'm Ray Charles to the bullshit baby" I picked up Kayden but he started whining and squirming in Arianna direction.

I sucked my teeth, setting him free "Arianna take yo step child"

"Zoey I'm serious .. you ain't see nothing" she warned.

I held my hands up in the air in defense, "Bitch I said it's Stevie Wonder in this bitch"

"Kayden. Go" Kentrell said sternly, nodding towards the door. Kayden stuck his tongue out at him, stomping over my way. I walked behind him, back downatairs.

Kendell must've read my face, "what happened?"

I swear sometimes I hate the fact that he can see through me, "Nothing bae"

I took a seat on the couch next to still trying to piece all this together.

"You being shady" Kendell said, shaking his head.

The hardest thing for me is to keep secrets from him. I run my big mouth and tell him everything like he's one of my friends at school, "Stopppp .."

"Alright Zoey", he moved away from me, pulling out his phone for entertainment.

"Kendelllllllll" I whined, smacking his phone out his hand and into his lap. I laid my bug head on top of it so he couldn't pick it back up "Why you being mean?"

"Cause you keeping secrets" he shrugged "I got secrets too"

Secrets? My eyebrows rose, "Boy whatchu know that I don't know?"

I hate that he can make me do this.

"Kendell you can't tell nobody. Like cross your heart, I will deadass cry" I said, looking him dead in his eyes to show how serious I was.

I didn't tell him what I saw but I kinda suggested the thought of thinking Arianna and Kentrell had something going on.

He laughed, "that's it?"

"What's funny?"

"I knew that" he shrugged.

My face fell straight because this nigga was lying. If Arianna was messing with Kentrell I would be the first to know because I'm her cousin and I literally live with her so how could this go right over my head? "How?"

"I don't know I kinda guessed it. Kentrell get any girl he want and he been wanted her so I knew it was gone be sooner or later"

"But she dated Babyjoe" I mumbled, still thinking over this all.

"I know .. that's foul" he mentioned, looking at me.

"I would agree .. but that's my cousin so I'm on her side 100 percent okkkurt" I dropped in a squat with my tongue out, "last time I tripped over a nigga his homie helped me up"

"Ziyanna-", he kicked me over and ran out the room.

Kentrell

"Jania going live right now bro check dat shit out" Three said out of breath like he was running or something.

I normally don't entertain her with this internet shit because she do too much but it sound urgent.

She sat at her desk in her bedroom back in Texas at her mom house. She had the biggest smile on her face like she was about to announce the newest invention of the century. She picked up 2 papers, showing the camera "Yeah so just to let y'all know the tea .." She sipped her drink in her mcdonalds cup "Babyjoe little girlfriend, well his ex, she a hoeeee"

Arianna sighed, not even looking at the camera. "I don't even have energy for that little girl"

"And check this .. her baby ain't even his" she yelled in the camera loud as fuck. I felt bad for people watching this with earbuds in.

I sat up with the phone in my hand, making Arianna come closer to me to watch too.

"But guess who's it is" she did some weird ass evil laugh and then the live ended.

She always doing some weird shit on live.

I seen the speechless look on Arianna face, she was twirling her necklace. "Das my baby ain't it?"

She nodded "You're the only one I been with besides him"

I normally would never take that line from a female but I know she's serious about that.

Arianna

I was trying to keep from throwing up. My anxiety was kicking my ass.

I didn't want the whole internet to know my business. Who gabe Jania the right to tell my business?

I don't care how much I don't like her. I would never put her through this.

None of them people know me or what I've been through, but sadly the internet is the place for everyone to tear you down with this irrelevant opinions of you and your life.

I went downstairs to get a drink of water to calm down. When I came out the kitchen with the glass I was met face to face with Babyjoe.

"Arianna fuck she mean it ain't my baby", he smacked the cup out my hand.

All this seemed to be going in slow motion like a movie.

When did he even get here? Who told him I was back? How did the word even get to him that fast?

"I don't fucking know what she's talking about. How she even get to test my baby? You had to give her consent since you the fAtHeR you fucking dork" I yelled back, mainly mad about my water.

My stomach was doing backflips and my head was spinning. I couldn't even straighten out my thoughts.

"I didn't. I don't know how but she got proof so who else you been screwing?" He yelled, walking up to me closer.

"Mind your business" I put my had up to his face to stop him from coming any closer.

"My business?", he wrapped his hand around my neck. I tensed up, trying to claw his hand off of me.

"Get off of her" Zoey yelled, I could see her out the corner of my eyes running up to us.

I was trying to stay calm while my lungs was begging for oxygen.

Zoey hit him with a plant across his head, making him drop me. He turned to her, pushing her back, she flew and hit herself against the floor super hard.

"Come on bruh they females" Kendell jumped up from his seat, standing face to face with him.

"You stay out of it" be grumbled, holding a stare with him.

"Stay out? Nigga you hit my girl" Kendell's hands turned into fists as his breathing became heavier.

"Dirty dick bitch you mad for whaaat? She don't fuck witchu" Zoey consistent ass yelled with a few tears in her eyes.

She the type of bitch to be getting stopped out and still be talking her shit while it's happening. That girl don't give up.

Kentrell came downstairs with his shirt off looking mad. He stepped in between Babyjoe and Kendell "You got 5 seconds to get on up outta here partna"

"It was you?" Babyjoe asked, still not backing down.

"You what?" Kentrell sized him up.

"You been fuckin on her the whole time" he pointed, doinking Kentrell chest.

"You damn right. You ain't really want ha", I was shocked hearing him admit that so openly.

"You posed to be my bro and you got her pregnant" he eyes were starting to water.

Fuck he crying for? Where was them tears 5 minutes ago when he was tryna choke me out?

"I ain't doin no explainin. Shit, nigga we grown. What's done is done"

"You okay Riri?" Kayden asked, handing me a tissue.

I took it, standing up to my feet. "Yeah, Riri good"

Zoey

I'm not scared of no boy, girl, mom, dad, aunt, uncle, judge, cop, crackhead, or delusional girlfriends.

I don't know about anyone else but I couldn't just watch Babyjoe choke Arianna out. Oh he stupid stupid if that's what he thought.

I ain't gone lie when he dropped me I had flashbacks of my mom boyfriend that day it was just me, him, and Arianna in the house.

I was trying to get myself together before running up again because I seen Kendell step to him. On folks he catching this Couples' Fade if he hit Kendell, we don't do no 1's baby. My nigga swing I swing.

I stood up but fell right back down from feeling dizzy.

After it all calmed down I went up to the room I been staying in here. I seen Jania was still making posts and videos about Arianna.

"Anybody that got a problem with my cousin, I have a problem with you periodtt" I said to my Instastory knowing some blog will see it and post it for her scary ass to see.

"This little girl so bold when I'm gone. Go kill yoself again bout yo nigga talking to other bitches"

When did I ever say I was gone kill myself over that?

"Jania you're a wack ass bitch for that and next time you come to BR drop the addy sis ..", I'm tired of her trying to play with Arianna like she any bitch. Shit if Arianna won't step, I will.

"Y'all can find me in the H. I ain't got no reason to be down there no more she can have the nigga cause when he get bored he know where home is"

Arianna

I sat on Kentrell's bed with KaMora sleep in front of me. I watched as my phone buzzed hysterically from Instagram notifications.

People were calling me every name in the book under my recent posts. It's not like I'm not used to being called names, but it's just all happening at once.

"Ima put a end to all this shit right now" Kentrell said, pulling out his phone. He laid Princess on his chest and put one arm around me. He turned his front camera facing us, holding the record button.

"Don't worry bout us, we good" he said into the camera. I laughed with my hand over my mouth to hide some of this ugly laugh. He flashed Princess, showing her to the world for the first time.

"This why they mad bae?" I looked at the camera then him before leaning in for a kiss.

Instagram can kiss my ass.

Now that they all know we can stop hiding it.

《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

Sorry this overdue

If it's messy it's bc it's seriously 11:59 and I have skool in the morning bitch my eyeballs rolling back

Its almost 4k words b

I stood in the rain for 20 minutes waiting on the his from work im kms

What's gone be Teelee reaction?

Comment & Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 4.8K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝚂𝙴!! 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 : 𝖺 𝟤𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...
98 1 13
"I'm gone have to call you back, lil Shawty, I ain't got no signal." "We're sorry, but the number you are trying to reach has been disconnected or i...
278K 11.2K 75
𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍 -𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝, 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙡𝙙, 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖...
43.4K 1.3K 18
@𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯 | 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹