Barrier - Katsuki x Reader

By tudogg

After an accident as a child leaves you traumatized you shut everyone out and build walls and barriers that w... More

Chapter 1 - Past
Chapter 2 - School
Chapter 3 - Tested
Chapter 4 - A Fanboy?
Chapter 5 - Mall
Chapter 6 - Interaction
hello!
Chapter 7 - Fight
Chapter 8 - Useless
Chapter 9 - Draw!
Chapter 10 - Ready!
Chapter 11- Win
Chapter 12- Poem
Chapter 14- Window
Chapter 15- Interest
Chapter 16- Trip
Chapter 17- Lesson
Chapter 18- Stop!
Chapter 19- Fear
Chapter 20- Dress
Chapter 21- Cafe
Chapter 22- Festival
Chapter 23 - Anniversary
Chapter 24 - Senseless Fun
Chapter 25 - Participate?
Chapter 26 - Well?
Chapter 27 - Bakugou
Chapter 28 - Y/n vs Bakugou
Chapter 29 - Cruel
Chapter 30 - Fuck Off
Chapter 31 - Instincts
Chapter 32 - Risk
Chapter 33 - Wounds
Chapter 34 - Plan
Chapter 35 - Gift
Chapter 36 - Guilt
Chapter 37 - Health
Info
Chapter 38 - Falling Apart
Chapter 39 - Project
Chapter 40 - His House
Chapter 41 - Closer
Chapter 42 - Home
Chapter 43 - Protect
Chapter 44 - Sweet
Chapter 45 - Laugh
Chapter 46 - Training Camp
Chapter 47 - Kids, Baths, and Towels
Chapter 48 - Training Begins
Chapter 49 - Love
Chapter 50 - Trouble
Chapter 51 - Toga
Chapter 52 - What About Him?
Chapter 53 - Confusion
Chapter 54 - Escape
Chapter 55 - Pushed Away
Chapter 56 - Bland
Chapter 57 - Wake Up
Chapter 58 - Beginning of the End
Chapter 59 - Die!
Chapter 60 - Puppet
Chapter 61 - Silence
A/N
SEQUEL!

Chapter 13- Train

22.7K 845 117
By tudogg

Mm so sorry I'm late please dont be mad, I was having trouble with this

After a talk with Aizawa after class had ended you ended up getting off with a warning for leaving the class and you began to make your way home.

As You were walking past the park, about to cross the street, you looked over. You have to do a double take.

"That's" your eyes widened in amazement.

'That dumbass actually came? Why is he.... Ok I guess I dont have time to go home, geez why did he had to show up so early?'

You shook your head and reluctantly began making your way to him. As you stepped in front of him he glared up at you.

"Its about fucking time, where the hell have you been." He growled.

"Thats none of your damn business." You growled back.

You dropped your bag with a huff. Before bringing your arms around yourself to stretch.

"Well then, are we gonna get started?"

You watched as he stayed down for a minute before getting up, grumbling about something. You didn't bother with trying to understand him and just kept up with stretching out yourself.

"I thought we were starting" he said in his usual tone.

"Don't you know your supposed to stretch before working out?" You asked mockingly.

"No shit! I already did it, your just late"

"You seem mad about my tardiness, were you that excited to see me?" You teased.

"You fucking wish!" He retorted.

Without warning him you stood up strait and gave his torso a violent kick. He staggered back but didn't fall.

Right before he could retaliate you began sprinting away. He watched in shock before snapping out of it and following after you.

"What the hell was that!"

"You should always be ready for an ambush, and you can work on your endurance." You responded simply.

"That's fucking-"

"This is how Midnight trained me. Never warning before attacking and limit pushing work outs, if you ever plan on being a hero you should work on these things."

Your words ticked him off more but he didn't say anything as you kept up your fast pace a few feet ahead from him.

A few hours later and you were leaving the park, tired and sore.

"Hope you had fun, are you willing to do it again tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow!" He angrily protested.

"What's the matter, to weak to keep up?" You taunted with a sly grin.

"Fucking hell fine! Tomorrow, and this time don't be late!"

You shrugged, "No promises"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 954 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
6.8K 529 15
COMPLETE!!! This world is a bit different than in any show or movie correlated with Boku no Hero Academia. In this world, heroic identities are kept...
131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...
40.6K 960 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...