Blackbird // Mclennon

By jp_mclennon

TRIGGER WARNING: contains child abuse, homophobic slurs, drug/alcohol use and NSFW content. =================... More

Happiness Is A Warm Gun
Strawberry Fields Forever
If I Fell
All You Need Is Love
Rain
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
With A Little Help From My Friends
And Your Bird Can Sing
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Blue Jay Way
I Want To Hold Your Hand
I'm So Tired
All Together Now
She's Leaving Home
A Day In The Life
Across The Universe
Please, Please Me
Tomorrow Never Knows
I Don't Know (Johnny, Johnny)
Yer Blues
In Spite Of All The Danger
Here, There, And Everywhere
Love You To
Honey Pie
Baby, You're A Rich Man
Two Of Us
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Tell Me What You See
Nowhere Man
The Long And Winding Road
Golden Slumbers
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Day Tripper
Eight Days A Week
I'll Cry Instead
Blackbird
Free As A Bird [ Epilogue ]

Real Love

2.4K 89 69
By jp_mclennon

===============================

" All my little plans and schemes,
lost like some forgotten dreams.
Seems that all I really was doing...
was waiting for you. "

Disclaimer: SMUT SMUT SMUT

===============================

John rolled over on top while continuing to kiss me, "I- I'll make lo- love to you... ifff you wa- want me to..." He sang sweetly, and yet humorously, into my ear. His warm breath cascading across my neck.

I giggled a bit at this and looked up at the boy who had messy chestnut-hair and a lazy, yet loving, expression held upon his face.

"Ye- Yer somethin' e- else, Lennon." I slurred out. "...'Ey Johnny?"

"Ye- Yes, Macca?" He asked with a flirtatious grin, staring deeply into my eyes.

"Do ye wanna... uh, ...make me yer's?" I barely breathed out, not exactly sure how else to put my thoughts into words. He still manages to make me feel so shy even after all this time we've been together. I don't know why, exactly, it's not really something I can rationalize. It's real hard for me to admit just how attracted I am to John, in all honesty.

John took this short opportunity to wrap his hands around both of my wrists, gripping at them pretty tightly. He then pinned my arms against the headboard above my head and began to grind his body against my own. The bed beneath us creaked with his every movement. I began to reciprocate the action in a steady rhythm. This immediately started to cause something to grow between us. I could feel it against my stomach.

"I'll- I'll take ca- care of it, Macca." He nearly attacked my neck in desperation, leaving a trail of kisses from my collar bone and down to my stomach, unbuttoning my shirt as he made his way to my thighs.

My own breathing hitched as he eventually got down to the pant line of my trousers, palming the bulge in my jeans as I let out soft moans. I tried my absolute best to keep quiet thus far.

"Jo- John, pl- please don't tea- tease me all too much, tonight." I breathed out once more. "I don't know how much- longer I can stand all this—"

He smirked as he finally unbuttoned my jeans and loosened up my belt, crawling back up to my lips in a seductive manner.

"...I'll mak- make sure th- this is a night ye won't soon forget, Macca..." John breathed heavily on to my lips. "Promise."

The boy began to pull my trousers down to my ankles as he stroked my bare inner thigh, driving me absolutely wild with each touch.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he kissed my neck sloppily. John then began to suck an "o" right on a sweet spot, causing me to jerk forward. He's left hickies on my neck plenty of times before, but this time it felt way more intense for some reason.

"Pl- Please, John." I muttered, "C'mon."

John shot me a wink and began leaving a trail of kisses from my sternum all the way down directly to my pelvis. He slid my underwear down exposing every inch of me. The cold air of the room surrounded me entirely and made my whole body shiver in anticipation.

John took me into his mouth, slowly, and enveloped his thin lips over my shaft. Bobbing his head up and down, starting slow and then gradually picking up speed. I let out a few more quiet moans and gasps as he worked his tongue around the head. A tiny bit of saliva dribbled down my member.

"Ye taste amazin', love." He paused for just a moment, "Ye c- can do better th- than that, though. Tr- trust me, I- I've heard ye." John teased.

My cheeks turned a little pink as I looked at him, grasping his hair inbetween my fingers. The words he spoke didn't make this any easier on me.

I jutted my hips forward as my body threatened to finish already, my grip on his hair even tighter. John took note of this and stopped short.

He met me back up at my face and kissed my neck once again as he unbuckled his own belt and slid off his trousers. I gave the boy a knowing look as he was hovering over me and I reached down. I fondled at John's length and he let out a few groans in return.

"I can't w- wait mu- much long- er, meself." John chuckled and reached into the bedside drawer. He pulled out that familiar bottle.

He slicked up his fingers and himself aswell, making sure to cover me to the best of his abilities, and when he thought he had used enough of the liquid, he added a little bit more just for good measure.

John spread my legs open in an almost primal manner. He aligned himself up with my entrance and took me into his hands. He slowly pushed himself inside of me right as he started to stroke my cock up and down. I noticed he used a bit more force in his actions than usual. He had such an uncharacteristically confident-aura about him, this time.
I don't mind it at all, though.
In fact, I quite like it.

"F- Fuck!" I spat out, gripping at the sheets underneath us, unable to hold back anylonger.

"Ye- Yenno Geor- ge and Ri- Ringo are only b- but a room over... Th- They can pro- probably 'ear us." John breathed into my ear, continuing to thrust even harder than before.

"I- I don't c- care!" I moaned out. "Jus pl- please don't stop."

"Yer quite desperate, love. It's... real cute." John admitted, picking up speed. "Show me just how badly ye need this, Macca—"

The bed creaked even louder every single time either of us moved on it, there was no doubt in my mind that George and Ringo could hear us, unfortunately.

     John sighed with a voice full of lust against my neck, "Ye feel so good, my darling... Look how obedient ye are..." He brushed the back of his hand across my reddened cheek, gingerly.

I kept repeating his name every so often under my breath as the heat between us rose dramatically. I simply couldn't help myself. Soon enough, I finished with an even louder moan, my voice hitching in a way that only John's used to hearing.

John only became more aggressive once I was finished though, thrusting even harsher and faster than he was before.

I gripped at his wide shoulders tightly, pulling John in closer, hanging onto his body as if my life depended on it. It almost felt like it actually did. My legs wrapped around his lower half.

As John continued to pound into me mercilessly, I began to dig my fingernails into his back, myself not having any control in doing so. I couldn't help it. I scraped and clawed at him, unable to bite back any noises that were escaping my mouth.

He filled me up once he was finished. I could feel himself twitching and throbbing inside of me. He then plopped next to me on the bed, still panting with pleasure.

"Ye told me not to stop, ye know?" John teased me some more.

"...George and Ringo are go- gonna murder us." I breathed out with a grin.

"Eh... I'm sure they'll get over it." John chuckled, adjusting his glasses.

After chatting and cuddling for a little while longer on the bed, we fell asleep in eachother's arms...

...

"C'mon, Macca, I know ye've got 'em." John squinted his beautiful blue-green eyes at me, suspiciously.

I crossed my arms, "Got no idea what yer talkin' abou', Lennon." I grinned.

John sighed, "Really? Ye expect me to believe ye after ye've stolen 'em millions of times, before?"

"I'm serious this time, John! I haven't got yer bloody spectacles!" I chuckled, reeling back slightly.

He rolled his eyes and continued looking for his frames all over the hotel room that we had been staying in while in L.A.

"We go on very soon, we don't have time to be lankin' abou'!" John exclaimed, tossing the bed sheets around carelessly, in search of his glasses.

"What happened to ye wearing yer contacts, instead?" I asked, cocking my head. "Like ye always did?"

"That's old news, Paulie, can't I change things up a little?" John asked with puppy dog eyes. "Plus, I looked way too much like a teddyboy when I did that."

"Well, ye've always been my teddyboy." I said under my breath. "So, what's the issue, then?"

I scratched the back of my neck and looked down at the floor. John took both of my frail hands into his own and kissed them one at a time.

"Yer the most perfect man I've ever laid eyes on, ye know that? Even after all these years, ye still manage to make my heart flutter." John whispered into my ear and breathed into my neck.

He sure knew how to stir my mind up, didn't he?

I blushed and grabbed a bag filled with clothes or stage props we may need for the performance tonight in L.A.

"C'mon, ye silly git, we've got a show to perform." I kissed his cheek and opened the door for us.

We made it. This was real love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 10.1K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
110K 4K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
424K 12.4K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.5M 50K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...