Torn... (Niam Fanfic.)

By KirstyHoran

Niall is your average teenage boy. Maybe a little too average, seeing as Zayn Malik and his friends seem to l... More

Chapter 2 - "Stay out of Zayn's way."
Chapter 3 - Louis' Status
Chapter 4 - Panic
Chapter 5 - A pathetic drunk man
Chapter 6 - "Let's not pretend you're okay."
Chapter 7 - "I hope you're all happy. Goodbye."
Chapter 8 - "I will come back for you."
Chapter 9 - "You gonna kick my head in too?"
Chapter 10 - "I love you."
Chapter 11 - "I will never let you forget this."
Chapter 12 - "I know you better than you think."
Chapter 13 - "Don't fall too quickly, sweetie."
Chapter 14 - "Kiss me, I'm Irish."
Chapter 15 - "And all your little things"
Chapter 16 - Hathan?
Chapter 17 - "You're not seeing him anymore"
Chapter 18 - "I love you. I'm so sorry."
Chapter 19 - "If he loves you, he'll fight for you."
Chapter 20 - "All I know is he left."
Chapter 21 - "Best present ever."
Chapter 22 - "Happy New Year"
Chapter 23 - "Too fast?" "Nope."
Chapter 24 - "I'm so sorry."
Chapter 25 - "I'm calling on behalf of Mr Cowell."
Chapter 26 - "Don't forget me."
Chapter 27 - "And if I ever let you down, I'm sorry."
Chapter 28 - "You are famous, son."

Torn... (Niam Fanfic.)

8.2K 45 4
By KirstyHoran

Okay, hay guise. So this is a Niam fanfic as you can tell by the title.. It's AU so I will probably find this easier to write.. But until I finish my Larry story I will probably put that first. So I'm gonna try and update this every week, probably every Friday night. ANYWHO. I want to dedicate this to LiloLovin, cause she told me, (quote from her comment here..) "YES GO WRITE AN AU FANFIC!! I would read anyone you write, and i love the book so much,"

SO HAY GURL, you put a smile on my face with that comment and gave me the little kick in the butt that I needed to try an AU fanfic. TANKS :) SO ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT EVERYONE HUR HUR HUR.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I pulled my shoes off of my feet and sat down on my bed, pushing my hands through my hair. What a day. Yet another beating from Zayn Malik, the school bad boy and his crew to start with. Then his stupid moron friends decided to "drop" their pasta down my shirt at lunch. Oh and to top it all off, Zayn gave me a black eye so I had to lie to my dad. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, staring at my sickly purple left eye. I ran my fingertips over it and winced at the pain shooting through the left side of my face. I ran my tongue over my braces as I practiced forcing a smile.

"You're such a loser.." I sighed to my reflection. That was me, Niall Horan the loser. I shook my head and grabbed a bath flannel, throwing it into the sink. I twisted the tap and ice cold water wet the cloth. I put it onto my eye and let out a small yelp as the cold material touched my sore skin. I gritted my teeth and dabbed it more, trying to bring down the swelling. It so wasn't working. I threw it back into the sink with frustration and shut my bathroom door behind me, that lead into my bedroom. I pressed play on my iPod docking station and Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me started to play throughout the room. This song was my favourite at the time. I turned it up and pulled off my shirt, throwing it into the washing basket near my door. I pulled open my wardrobe and sighed as I looked down and saw that the pasta had gone straight through my shirt and had left a big orange splatter on my stomach. I thought back to the expression on their faces and bit my lip to hold back emotion. Zayn was bent over and holding his stomach with laughter, Louis Tomlinson the prick was simply shrugging with an innocent look, his empty plate of pasta in his hands after he'd thrown it at me. What was weird though.. Liam's expression. Liam Payne. He had a smirk on his face but he wasn't forcing laughter. It was like he found it funny but was trying to be polite or something. Whatever, they're all assholes.

I let the hot water from the shower wash away the thoughts of Zayn and his idiot friends from my mind before drying my hair with a towell and wrapping another towell around my waist. I grabbed my phone, the next song playing on my iPod.

"Hey hazza, what u up to?" I text Harry Styles my best friend. Well, he was pretty much my only friend, other than Nathan Sykes. But we didn't see him much seeing as he was normally in detention or the principles office. I nodded my head side to side to the beat of another Bieber track. Take You. What a tune.

"homework.. And lots of it-____- HELP ME. wbu?" he replied shortly after I sent the message.

"meh, nothing. Listening to Bieber as usual but would much rather be on the Xbox. Wanna come over and play some COD?" I text back, knowing he wouldn't be able to resist.

"YES. THANK YOU, YOU PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL LEPRECHAUN CHILD FROM ABOVE. I'll be over in 20 minutes. Inviting Nathan?" he replied and I laughed loudly, my eyes creasing up. He had a way of making me laugh just by the way he'd type or say something.

"If I invite Nathan I'll have absolutely no chance of winning.. But ok. See you in a bit. :)" I typed back, still giggling. I text Nathan and he agreed to come over.

"NIIIIIAAAAALLLLLLL." Nathan's voice rang through the hall. How the hell did he get I'm my house?

"Nathan..? How did you..?" I looked at him in amazement as he entered my room. My dad had gone to the supermarket a while ago and he always went to the pub with his work mates after.

"I know where you hide the spare key, remember?" he smiled cheekily, sitting down in front of the Xbox and TV.

"I have to change that hiding place then.. Shall we wait for Haz, or..." before I could finish my sentence he'd already loaded the game and was throwing me the controller. After a few minutes my phone rang with Harry's number. Nathan picked it up and a answered it.

"Key is under the flower pot." he chirped before hanging up. Soon Harry was inside and I rolled my eyes, causing pain to shoot through my face.

"Ah shit.." I breathed in sharply through gritted teeth.

"Holy... What happened? I didn't notice." Nathan asked as Harry walked in.

"Maybe you would notice if you weren't constantly in trouble." Harry chuckled as he walked in, sitting next to us.

"Shut up, I'm a saint. What happened?" Nathan joked before returning to seriousness.

"Zayn Malik happened." I went to roll my eyes again but quickly stopped myself.

"That bastard.." Nathan shook his head. "is he the one who walks around with Louis and Liam like he owns the place?"

"Pretty much, yeah.." I nodded as I un-paused the game and we continued to play and talk.

"Please Niall, let us sort him out for you." Harry pleaded as he shot at people in the game.

"No, it's fine. It's not your problem." I shook my head.

"You're our friend, your problems are our problems." he replied. "And we will always be here for you. But right now this Bieber stuff is driving me mad. Can I please turn it off?" Nathan asked and I chuckled, nodding my head to the iPod. He jumped up and paused the music. "Oh my god, that's so much better." he sighed with a smile, sliding his back down the wall with relief. I don't know what their problem is, the kid has got talent.

"Anyway." He sat back down on the cushion between me and Harry. "If he does something like this again, you have to let us-- HARRY STOP CHEATING! You have to let us teach him a lesson."

"I.. Uh.. Fine." I shrugged, killing Nathan in the game. "YEAH BUDDY! That's the first time I've ever killed you on here... Guys I'm hungry, let's order some food." I stood up and Nathan grabbed my arm helping himself up. Nathan rushed down the stairs and I waited for Harry by the door.

"God, you walk as slow as you talk." I teased and he slapped my cheek lightly as he walked past.

"Shut up.." he laughed. I looked up at his curls and laughed back. Literally looked up. I was so short, I looked up to a lot of people. As I got downstairs, Nathan was ordering our usual from Domino's from my home phone. I grabbed some plates from the cupboard and put them on the side. Harry got the glasses and Nathan got the drinks ready. We did this a lot.

"I'M HUNGRYYYY.." I whined after a few minutes, my head resting on the table as I sat on a chair.

"you're always hungry, calm down." Nathan chuckled as the doorbell rang. I payed and brought it into the kitchen. We scoffed 3 whole pizzas and drank 2 bottles of Pepsi between us. They threw some money down on the table to pay for their share of the food and I put it into my wallet, smiling. It didn't matter what happened during the day, these guys were like a pick-me-up. Then again, it's easy to please me.

"Right I'll be off, I still have to finish that damn homework." Harry sighed, finishing his glass of Pepsi.

"Bye mate." Nathan and I chorused.

"Nialler?" Nathan asked in a cute girly voice.

"What do you want?" I laughed, knowing he only used that voice when he wanted something.

"Can I stay over? I locked myself out and my parents are on holiday.." he smiled with a puppy dog look.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and winced again. I gotta stop doing that.

_______________________________________________________________________

Okay, so this was basically an introduction of the characters and a little intro I guess. I will update every week. LOTS OF LOVE xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 479 29
Niall Horan is new to school. Harry Styles is the bad boy of school. Niall instantly becomes friends with Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. Liam and...
77.3K 3.4K 22
Zayn Malik couldn't take it anymore. The stress, the tour, the expectations set for him by everyone but mostly he couldn't take the pretending. Nial...
56.9K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
23.4K 650 19
Niall Horan. He's cute and adorable with bleached blonde hair amazing blue eyes and an amazing personality, but people ignore that because he is gay...