The Boss

By RoseLeAnnMoore

Lisa Jones have not had it easy. Being insecure about her weight and body have always been an issue for her... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Epilogue

CHAPTER 5

53.9K 2.1K 220
By RoseLeAnnMoore

This meeting was a waste of time, my concentration was out the window and I had so many emotions running through me at one time. I felt so blind sighted by this whole thing. Why would William even take me out to dinner if he was dating someone else? Even though we are just business associates and friends I think it would have only been right to say something. Was he trying to make Chloe jelious by being seen with me?...... I'm just so damn confused.

" ok now spill the tea girl what's got you so upset?" Toyia said bringing in two cups of soda from her kitchen.

" you know Chloe right?" I asked

" yea the secretary on y'all floor"

"well I was in the bathroom and overheard her an another women talking about how I was spotted on a date with William friday"

"and?"

"Chloe said that her and William were an item in so many words and I had no business being with him"

I just couldn't fix my mouth to say the other cruel things that were said, it's hard enough to hear them being said about you out loud without repeating it to someone else. Whoever said 'sticks and stone may break your bones but words will never hurt you' must have never had a person talk about them because right now those words are cutting way deeper than any knife could.

" I think she's lying Lisa, everybody knows she has had her sights set on William from the beginning."

"I'm just so angry and I don't really know who I'm more mad at"

"I wouldn't even trip girl, if anything Chloe is just Jelious because you have manage to do some in two weeks time she haven't been able to accomplish in all the time she's been there"

"What's that?" I asked

"get William attention of course"

-------------------------------

I decided to just go home and take a long hot bath. I took my cloths off except my bra and panties and looked in mirror.

"ugh"

I knew I wasn't suppose to let Chloe's mean words get to me, but its easier said than done. I looked at my stomach and squeezed the access cushion around my middle section. I hated when I let people words get to me. It seems like every time I try to turn a chapter in my life something always bring me back where I've worked so hard to overcome. I traced my fingers over the squiggly lighter colored lines going up the side of my hips that no amount of coco butter will ever be able to remove. I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

I stepped away from the mirror and grabbed my bathrobe before going in the bathroom. The warm water and bath salts seem to wash away all the stress away from earlier. I woke up about 30 minutes later and realized i had fallen asleep in the tub, I wrapped a towel around me and laid on the bed

------------------------------

The following morning I walked to the elevator bank to press the button for my floor. Out the corner of my eye I saw two ladies look over at me and start whispering. I could only image what the topic of their conversation is. Great now I'm the office slut. How the hell did this happen? I keep to my self, I'm friendly to everyone, and I don't participate in office drama. This only fueled my anger, I hated William for putting me in this predicament.

The elevator finally opened and I stepped on. Once I made it to my floor I got off, happy Chloe was not at her desk, and went straight to my office. I stayed in my office for the better part of the day happy that I was disturbed by anyone. Just as the thought ran through my mind someone knocked at my door. I took a deep breathe.

"come in" William walked in with a smile looking fine as ever. I couldn't get over how tall he was, but even with the height he wasn't skinny in the least.

"I have to be in Las Vegas next week and I need you to come with me" William said

" what are we going for and how long " I muttered looking down at The papers on my desk.

"a week and Im talking to some investors and I need you there. Chloe has taking care of all the details with the flight and hotel " he Said taking a seat in the office chair in front of my desk.

Just the mention of her name had my blood boiling. "fine" was all I said not even bothering to look up.

"is something bothering you Lisa"

I looked up and stared him right in the eyes.

"Nope" I said popping the "p"

"well you know were friends and you could tell me if anything is wrong right?"

And that right there is what sent me off

"UMM ACTUALLY NO WE ARE NOT FRIENDS" I said while standing up out my chair "YOU ARE THE BOSS AND I AM THE EMPLOYEE, AND IF YOU DON'T MIND I WOULD PREFER WE KEEP IT ON THAT LEVEL" I nearly shouted

I could tell he was pissed off from what I said because his jaw muscles twitched and his whole body tensed up. But who gave a damn, Hell I was the the one who name was being passed around the office and being looked at like a slut all from a stupid dinner. William stood and started walking to the door without saying a word, once he opened the door without turning around he Said

"be ready by 5pm Saturday evening I'll send a car to pick you up "

And with that he left. I blew a big breath and plopped down back in my chair. I didn't mean to loose my temper but I just couldn't help it. All I know is Saturday is going to be the beginning of one long ass week.

-----------------

William and I are in the car in complete silence it's been like this the moment he picked me up from my house, got on the plane, and now on the way to the hotel.

" we have a meeting two days from now so feel free to do whatever you like"

"ok" was all I said, even though I hate the silence I refuse to be the first one to say anything.

The hotel resort was beautiful, with a living room sitting area, a office, kitchen, and full stocked bar, we were both put in presidential suites with connecting doors. I changed out my travel clothes and put on a teal spaghetti strap maxi dress and brown flat sandals" I walked out the room and headed to the elevator bank to go eat at the bar downstairs.

"hey"

I was so deep In my thoughts I didn't hear anyone approach me.

"sorry didn't mean to startle you, where are you headed?" William asked

He had on a red and black polo shirt with black shorts he looked like he stepped right off of a magazine cover. without my heels on my head reached his shoulders

"to the bar" I answered and turned back to the elevator doors wishing they would just open already

" me too ill walk you down"

"yea ok " I said without even turning around. I heard him blow out a big breath I guess he was annoyed, but oh well

The elevator doors finally opened and we both stepped in. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. The longer no one said anything the worse it got.

-----------------------------------

-William-

I couldn't stand this whole silent treatment any got damn longer. I pressed the emergency break to stop the elevator in between floors......i bet that get her attention.

"what the hell you do that for?" Lisa whipped around

"because I want some answers Lisa.....what is going on what happen between us why are you angry with me?" I said trying to keep calm and not loose my temper

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"BULLSHIT" I shouted. That caused her to take a step back. I didn't mean to scare but I wanted answers and wanted her to know I wasn't in the playing mood.

" now tell me whats going on, I'm not asking again" I said through clenched teeth

"who the hell do you think you are talking to like that?.........don't you ever raise your voice at me" she said walking to get up in my face. Damn she sexy as fuck when she gets angry

"oh that's simple, lets see...IM YOUR BOSS" I shouted

" WRONG!!! RIGHT NOW YOUR BEING A JACKASS" she shouted

I launched and grabbed her by her arms, which caused a gasp to escape from her mouth. I had to hold myself from smiling, shes not as tough as she think she is. I would never hurt Lisa physically, but I needed to put the fear of god in her to know I'm not one to play with. I pushed her up against the wall, we were so close I could feel her nipples harden through her dress. I knew she was turned by the shortness of breath

I bent down and crushed my lips on hers.. They were so soft, I coaxed her mouth to open for me and I immediately slipped my tongue in and had my feel of her sweet mouth...I knew she was enjoying the kiss just like me when I started hearing little whimpering moans. My hands began to travel and both hands landed right on her big plump ass cheeks and I squeezed to get my feel of them twin globes. 'damn it is soft just like I knew it would be'. I thought

My dick was halfway hard and I knew if I didn't stop now we would most likely be fucking up against this elevator wall. I abruptly stopped the the kiss and turned my back to her to fix my semi erection before the elevator reached the lobby. I could tell she was trying to catch her breath .....the elevator reached the lobby with a ding and the doors opened I walked out and realized she was still getting herself together. turned to her

"are you coming?" i asked she looked at me with a blank stare and walked out the door in front of me.

" I hope you know this conversation is not over" I bent and whispered in her ear where no one but her could hear me and smacked her ass for good measure. She almost jumped ten feet in the air. Which caused me to I smile 'this week is going to be more fun then I thought' I said to myself leading the way to the

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE... TRIED TO GET A LITTLE STEAM GOING ON THIS CHAPTER LOL. COMMENT-VOTE-FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 4.1K 32
"Look at me" He caresses my chin "Look into my eyes and see the truth, don't shy away from me, face my feelings and accept them. You already know." H...
79.6K 4.4K 43
Being a plus size woman among the ocean of skinnies will never be easy, as for Kameela, she had always been insecure of what's on the scales. In her...
278K 12.4K 32
Skylar, a plus size girl fell in love with her boss Sane Berkly, a sexy bachelor and the CEO of a fortune 5 company. Things became complicated when...
193K 8.9K 32
London 24, left her job because she got sick. She was hospitalized for a month. Once she gets all better she returns to work, where she'll realize he...