Arshi FF: Love always finds i...

By shagun_

A love story of two persons who are very different from each other.Inspite of all the diffrences they find th... More

Character Sketch
Prologue
Part 1 (His Arrival)
Part 2 (Their workplace)
Part 3 (The unexpected meet)
Part 4(Khushi's agony)
Note 1
Part 5(Arnav's story)
Part 6(Changes)
Note
Part 7(Khushi's angel)
Part 8(Revelations)
Part 9(Viraj faces Arnav )
Part 10(Creating rift)
Part 11(Realisation)
Part 12(Plans that failed)
Part 13(The truth)
Part 14( Their first meet)
Part 15(The friendship phase)
Part 16(Unknown feelings)
Part 17(Is it Love?)
Part 18( I love her)
Part 19(Arnav proposes)
Part 20(Love blooms)
Note
Part 21(Understanding each other)
Part 22(Pacifying)
Part 23(College Trip)
Part 24(The gift)
Part 25( Finding her)
Part 26(Their bond)
Part 27(Shattered)
Note
Part 28(Thoughts)
Part 29(New hopes)
Part 30(Some answers)
Part 31(Hurt)
Part 32(Decisions)
Part 33 (Step 1)
Part 34 (Lost hopes)
Part 35(Confusions)
Note
Part 36 (Step 2)
Part 37( Breakdown)
Part 38(Confrontation)
Part 39(Her pain, His pain)
Part 40( A chance)
Part 41(Acceptance)
Note
Part 42(New Start)
Part 43(The day)
Part 44(The Love bond)
Part 45 (Feelings undefined)
Part 46(Uncontrollable Emotions)
Part 47(Memories)
Part 48 (Guilt)
Part 49(The much needed talks)
Part 50(Moments)
Part 51(Departure)
Part 52(Turns)
Part 53(Intrusion)
Part 54(Wishes)
Part 55(Distances)
Part 56 (Menace)
Part 57 (Life and death)
Part 58(Dilemma)
Part 59(Happy ending)
Note
Note
Epilogue
Note

Epilogue 2

4.9K 207 47
By shagun_

After cutting the cake.

He switched on the music player and played some romantic songs extending his hand like a gentleman to her.

"May I have the privilege to dance with my lady."

"The lady is all yours Arnav," she said giving her hand to him.

Thet both started to dance being in each other's arms, getting cosy.

Finally, after having a small celebration they were standing near the boundary wall holding hands looking at the beautiful night sky shining with starts.

"It so peaceful and serene here," she said.

"And cold enough too don't you think so," Arnav said.

"Yeah we should go down otherwise we will catch a cold. Oh! I didn't see the time it's 12:45 Love. Did you notice?"

"Yeah, I too never noticed let's go down kids might wake up."

"Yeah we should but I am surprised I mean no one gave us a call today."

"Uhh, I guess they may have thought that kids may wake up if they give a call."

"Yeah certainly, otherwise except you everyone remembers the day." She teased.

"Ya, but for a change, I remembered this time, Mrs Raizada," Arnav said.

They reach their room. To their good luck kids were still sleeping. Khushi was going to arrange their bed but Arnav interrupted her.

"Jaan do you really feel sleepy."

"Not really why?"

"It's been a long time, we two haven't spent some time in solace just being with each other. So I was thinking that let's sit in the hall. You see that way we can keep an eye on kids too. What do you say?"

"I say a yes Mr Husband. After all, someone was complaining me today that I don't have time for them."

"That's not a complain that's a fact"Arnav replied.

She came to him but then stopped and went back to their cupboard. He was a bit confused.
She took out a blanket from the cupboard.

"It's quite cold isn't it?" she said as a matter of fact.

Obviously, how could he forget they were in Shimla, not Delhi.

He nods his head and came towards her and took the blanket from her hands.

"What?" She asked.

"It quite a heavy one women. Take a pillow too" he advised.

She took the pillow and eventually they walked outside the room together closing the door tightly to prevent cold air entering inside the room.

They both lie down on the mattress covering themselves with the blanket.

"You are comfortable?" He confirms. She nods her head in agreement. They were talking about their life's changes.

"Arnav tell me one thing."

"What?"

"You were so angry with Viraj then how suddenly you forgave him so easily? I mean, agreed he has changed and somewhere we all had observed it and then that day he even saved my life. But was it the only reason"

"Khushi you are my life so saving your life is quite enough a big reason for me to forgive him. But there was one more reason for it."

"I felt so too what is it?"

"Actually one day when I was returning back from office. A man came in front of my car suddenly and so to save him I stopped the car with a jerk. I came out of the car to look if that person was fine or not as he had fallen down. But... "Arnav was quiet for a moment.

"But what Love?" Speak up, who was it, Viraj?"

"No, it was a trap Khushi."

"What kind of trap?"

"That man was a thug and he wasn't alone. He intentionally came in front of my car, when I went near him, he pulled out a knife and before I could do something, out of nowhere few more people appeared they all held some or other weapon."

"What happened then?" she kept a hand on her mouth listening to him.

"At that moment of time, I knew fighting with them would be of no use. It would have put myself in danger so I asked them what did they want? They asked me to hand over my valuable stuff and money. I started to take them out but then Viraj came there and he started fighting with them."

"Viraj? How come he was there?" she was confused.

"He was residing in the nearby flat there and he had come to buy something probably" he answered. He continued further.

"I knew they were dangerous and besides he has even not recovered yet but he was not ready to stop."

Flashback

"Viraj, what are you doing? They can harm you. I will give them money. Don't fight." Arnav said he was held be one thug.

"No, Arnav I can handle them you go from here." He punched the face of the goon who was holding Arnav.

Arnav was shocked and confused with current happening and was standing still at the moment. He saw one of the goon was going to backstab Viraj. He quickly ran to the goon and snatched the knife from his hand. The fight was getting severe. Arnav and Viraj were hitting the goons black and blue but Arnav knew they can't keep on fighting with them this can be absolutely dangerous. He found a chance and called the police.

"Viraj, it's getting intense I think it's better we leave," Arnav said but Viraj was not ready to listen. He was furious and was beating their hell out.
They both were fighting when one of the goon was about to hit Arnav's head with a stick but Viraj came there pushing him aside Viraj's head was injured, he collapsed there losing his consciousness.

"Viraaaj" Arnav shouted. He was angered suddenly and started beating them with more power.

In few minutes police also arrived arresting them.

Viraj was taken to the hospital immediately. He regained his consciousness. With God's grace, there was no severe injury and he was discharged just after bandaging his head. Arnav also had a few scratches and no major injury. Arnav dropped Viraj till his flat though Viraj was first unwilling and he knew why Viraj was denying. It was evident but Arnav could see he was weak enough to even walk back home so not giving back ear to Viraj's denial he dropped him home.

In Car

"Tune mujhe bachaya kyu aaj? Tere liye to achha hi hota agar mujhe kuch ho jata to. Fir tere raste ka kata saaf."(Why did you save me today? It would have been good for you if something had happened to me. Then your path hinderance which is me would be clear.) He said in a taunting tone. Though he knew whatever Viraj did was genuine as a friend but he wanted to see what he will answer for this.

"Nahi bhai mere raste ka kata tu nahi hai mai khud hu.Kuch galat fehmiya ho gayi thi jo ab clear ho gayi mujhe. Aur jaha tak tujhe bachane ki baat hai yeh samajh le ki tera karj chuka raha hu."(No, Bro you are not the obstacle of my path but I am myself. I had developed some misunderstanding which is clear now. And when it comes to why I saved you today take it as I am just repaying you for your favours.)Viraj said. 

"What favours and what kind of misunderstanding, "He asked.

"I committed such a sin yet you didn't hand me over to Police. Though I lost the most inestimable relation of this word FRIENDSHIP." he looked so disappointed as Viraj said it.

"And misunderstanding?" he further queried.

"Let it be, "Viraj said in a low tone.

"No, I want to know what misunderstanding you had" he halts the car in between the journey.

"After you got know that it was because of me that you two got separated. I somewhere realised that it was a big mistake and my infatuation for Khushi made me commit this sin. So I wanted to apologise to you and of course her but I didn't know how to do so. I really felt ashamed of my deeds. Fortunately or unfortunately I got a flat just in front of Khushi's flat. For some days I was thinking of ways to amend things and apologise. The day I finally thought to go to Khushi and apologise to her I saw you entering her flat. I wanted to know what happened between you guys so I stayed there. After a few minutes, I heard Khushi yelling at you saying that you should go away and she doesn't want to see your face and you should not intervene in her life cause she hates you and after some time there was no voice."

"How did all this created miscalculation in your mind I don't get that." Arnav was confused.

"Actually...Umm...Let me complete. After that, I saw you entering her house the next day too and again there she was shouting, Aman was present there too and then I heard a sound of glass breaking and then I heard you yelling" Hosh me aa jaao Khushi"(Get back to your senses Khushi). All these made me believe that she doesn't want you but you are just forcing yourself in her life and that day when I met you at that restaurant and you were angry I saw Khushi frightened so I thought she is scared because of you. So this is how I misunderstood your relation with her and felt that she need to be freed from this forced relation. And I again started to plan to pa...part you, people. I don't really know how and when but slowly my mind was filled with so much of poison and as always it worked in an opposite direction I started to believe that Khushi loves me and she will agree to spend her life with me and for that, I need to unbound her from you. " he bowed down his head.

"Are you insane Viraj? How could you misjudge our relationship on such a basis? Yes, she was fighting, yelling that was because she was angry with me and it was evident she had faced so much afterall all of those years. But how did that wrong theory cleared?"

"When that day I kidnapped her and was trying to take her with me she was stubborn to come and for me, it was because she was hesitating and was scared of you. So I told her that my man will kill you and she agreed to do whatever I wanted and I believed that she agreed because she was no more scared of you but she was ready cause she couldn't risk your life. And when that truck came in front of her and she was ready to die rather than going with me at that moment reality hit me hard. What I was doing? It wasn't you but me who was forcing her and it wasn't her fear but love for you. I regret from that day for whatever I did with you people." He had tears in his eyes. Arnav also had realised that it wasn't his fault completely but yet he was resistant to show his emotions to Viraj.

Arnav started the car engine without saying anything, Viraj also kept mum after that. He dropped him till his flat. It was a quite drive till his flat.

Flashback Ends

"This is how I realised that he needs to be given a chance," Arnav said.

"So much had happened then? You didn't hint about it to any of us." She said in a complaining tone.

"Jaan, the environment at home was so lively so I hid it. Okay, I am sorry."He said.

"That's Okay" She keeps her head on his chest.

"Well, I think it is really late now Khush, we should sleep," he said.

"Khush! that made me remember Aman Bhai, Arnav when are we going to Delhi? I am missing everyone." She asked him.

"I can't say, we have got a big project and so everything will turn hectic and leaving in between won't be possible. But still, if you are missing we can..."Arnav was intervened.

"Shhh...." she keeps her finger on his lips."Why do think so much it's fine we will visit later when you would be free, fine?" she asked.

He simply nods his head. It was four years of this beautiful journey and she was same or maybe she had turned more responsible and understanding well, he was so happy to have a wife who didn't fuss over such things but was supportive, Yes they did fight, but that was just to tease each other. Finally, after a few minutes sleep took over them.

.

.

.

.

Next Morning

Her sleep was disturbed with the shrill cry and she knew it was Ansh crying. She got up quickly and held him in her hands, trying to calm him down, she looks at the clock only to find it was 8 a.m., "Oh! my lord, how could I get so late in waking up? Ansh stop crying baccha(kid) Mumma will feed you, your little sister will wake up, please. This is all because of your dadda..." and that's when she realised that Arnav wasn't sleeping beside her when she woke up and also where was Ashi?

She then heard a sound from outside. She went outside with Ansh in her hand and there she saw him playing with Ashi."Jaan you woke up finally?" He asked looking at her.

"Yeah, I am sorry, when did you wake up?"

"At 6:40 I guess, actually I wasn't in deep slumber when I heard Aashi's cries. So I got up and so from then.."He looks at Aashi as if talking to her and tickling her stomach lightly." Dadda and Ashi are playing, Ashi was being a good baccha, Isn't it, Daada bathed Aashi and also made her drink milk. "He was making faces and Aashi was looking at her father's face and giggling as he tickled her stomach.

"Impressive, love ok then I will feed Ansh now and get him bathed and changed." She said.

"Sure I will look after her, " he said playing with Aashi.

.

.

.

.

It was afternoon and both kids were just put to sleep by their Dad. Khushi was preparing lunch for them. Arnav came to Kitchen "what is cooking?" he asked surrounding her in his arms. He was in the romantic mood.'Food' she said, "Now get a side and let me finish it" He nods in a no.

"Love please..."The Doorbell Rang."Open the door go," she said.

"Even here I can't be alone with you" he made a frustrated face. She giggled he looked so cute, his tone so childlike as if complaining his mom for not fulfilling his demand. He went and opened the door.

"SURPRISE!" came a loud voice in unison. Khushi heard the voices and came out of the kitchen and the guest at her doorstep left her elated.

"Oh! my god, every one of you is here" she said in a chirpy tone.

"Happy Marriage Anniversary" came another sentence in a union.

"Bhua!" Aarav runs towards her and Khushi hugs him tightly.

"Oh! my cutie pie" she said hugging him back. Everyone gets inside the house.

"So, that is the reason you never gave us a call this time?"She confirmed.

"Yes, Khushi we had planned to surprise you both" Viraj said.

"Where are those cuties di?" Akash asked.

"They are sleeping" Arnav replied. 

"By the way, whose brilliant idea was it?" he asked.

"Your Maa(Ratna) who else?" Garima said.

"Maa, you know I was telling him yesterday that I am missing you all so much and all of you came here, you made my day," she said as she hugs Ratna. (It was another beautiful bond between Ratna and Khushi.)

Soon the day passed, they all enjoyed it, as everyone was here so a small party was being held at home. The soft music was being played. 

"Viraj, Lavanya, N.K., Sheetal, Akash, Payal, Aman, Alisha, Anjali, Shyam" were dancing. Ratna and  Garima were looking after Aashi and Ansh. Ayush and Shashi were sitting aside talking. 

Aarav and Anika(Shyam and Anjali's daughter) are playing and our "Arshi" are adoring each of these important people of their life sitting aside holding each other's hands.

All they wish is this bond of Love remains this intact always.

-------------------The End-------------------

Okay, so I will be waiting for the comments and votes to know if this epilogue was worth reading. Also, silent readers at least vote guys and that is the last epilogue if possible comment too. No more Post for this story. I hope I did justice with this part. I know there was less of Arshi but I also wanted to clear Viraj's part.

Thank you so much for showering so much love on the story. 

With Love

luvarshi :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5K 10
A little take on the arrange marriage of Arnav and Khushi. A light hearted story, few nok jhoks and some romance :)
435K 21.9K 65
A love story between a wounded Girl and a Guy who is running towards his GOAL.
517K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
352K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...