The Secret That Changed My Li...

By karmaschlid

(Y/N) is a 17 yr old girl, she gets abused by her adopted parents because (Y/N) is not 100% human. She is par... More

Chapter 1: First Day On The Job
Chapter 2: being watched?
Chapter 3: Those Four Are More Then Strange
Chapter 4: Are You Sure You Wanna Do That
Chapter 5: You Made A Bad Choice
(A/N)!!
Chapter 6: Lets have some fun
Chapter 7: Are you scared?
(A/N) ......sry
Chapter 9: Boss?!
Chapter 10: Just great
Chapter 11: The meet up
Chapter 12: Freak, me?
Chapter 13: your welome
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Chapter 14: I need answers, now!
(A/N)
hi hi
Chapter 15: allies or enemies
Chapter 16: Its time to meet
Chapter 17: lets have some fun
Chapter 18: I cant wait
Chapter 19: They did what!?
(A/N)
(A/N)!
!!!!!(A/N)!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 20: We're home!
Chapter 21: We missed you
Chapter 22: Possible problem?
(A/N)
Chapter 23: Full moon
Chapter 24: seeing an old friend
(A/N)
Chapter 25: just this once
(A/N)
Chapter 26: human
Chapter 27: playing pranks on the pastas
chapter 28: pre-training
Chapter 29: Peek at the past
Chapter 30: training day {part 1}
Chapter 31: training day 1 {part 2}
(A/N)/Shout out
Chapter 32: How we met {part 1}
Chapter 33: How we met {Part 2}
Chapter 34:....hi
Chapter 35: Reunited
chapter 36: Any questions?
Chapter 37: Scars
Chapter 38: Truth Or Dare
Chapter 39: Wow
(A/N)/Q&A
Chapter 41: The Man In Red
Chapter 40: Im Not Scared Anymore
Not A Chapter Im Sorry (PSA)
Guess whos backkk

Chapter 8: Am I alone?

5.4K 154 72
By karmaschlid

I turn around and hear movement in a bush. "What the hell is that, did some one see me"? I think to myself as I make my way over to the now silent bush. I reach out and push the branches down to see a dog with a smile cut into his face with human teeth. "Uhhhh..." I said as the dog walks out of they bush and runs unto the woods (there are wood and ditch/sewer behined the store)

"Ok thats not weird at all". I said as i pulled out my phone, it was 7:18. "Shit I need to get back too work". I said as I started to walk away I realized I need to change back I toke a deep breath and focused then I started to glow (A/C). I grabbed my phone and brought up the camera and pointed it at me to make sure I look "normal".

"Okay then let's go inside". I thought to myself as I snapped my fingers making all the blood and any evidence vanish. As I walked to the front of the store I felt like I was being watched so I looked over to the gas pump and see one of the four guys there. "Why the fuck are they still here, did he see me"?!?!

I thought to myself, as I walk back into the store I see Jess and the 3 guys cleaning the mess, Jess turned around to see me standing at the door. "(Y/N)"! She ran to me and hugged me. "Are you ok, I saw you go outside with those fuckers". She said pulling away from me and checking to see if I have any injuries. "Im fine ok, and it's not me you have to worry about".I said as I smirked.

"What do you mean?..........Please tell me you fucked them up"! She said with a wide smile and hope in her eyes. "Hell ya I did, they got exactly what they deserved". I said as I ran my fingers through my hair. "Oh"! Jess said as she turned around to face the 4 guys in front of me. "(Y/N), this is BEN, Toby, Tim and Brian they helped me clean up the mess".

She said pointing to each of them. "Oh, well then hi im (Y/N)". I said with a smile and waved. "You were AMAZING and your fucking ripped". BEN said with a glint of amazement in his eyes. I starred at him for a bit. "Uhhhh.....thanks". I said looking over to Jess for help. "Uhh BEN I think your making (Y/N) uncomfortable".

Jess said resting her hand on his shoulder. "Oh sorry I didnt mean too". BEN said as he took a step back. "Its fine, thanks for helping jess clean up". I said as I looked at the three. "No problem we were here anyway". Tim said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.6K 37
You- [Name] are a streamer. Not a twitch streamer, a dark web streamer. You stream yourself catching pedo's online. Not only catching them, but meeti...
2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
133K 3.4K 20
My emotions are trapped inside of me. I try to express them freely. I've tried for years, but I always fail. The kids in my school call me Blank Face...
13.4K 434 24
γ€Šπ‘Ίπ’‘π’π’π’Œπ’š 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖π•₯ π•€π•žπ•’π•€π•™π•–π•• π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...