wrestling imagines and prefer...

By _raylyn_

roh, njpw, wwe, aew; you name it, i write it. all x readers (y/n) requests open. More

//a.n.//
pete dunne
kenny omega
finn bálor
adam page
adam cole
seth rollins
nick jackson
roman reigns
matt jackson
dean ambrose
chase owens
they sing you to sleep
adam page
adam cole
kenny omega
pete dunne
chase owens
finn balor
nick jackson
chase owens (requested)
jay white (requested)
chase owens (requested)
dalton castle (requested)
seth rollins
sami zayn (requested)

finn bálor

2.1K 40 6
By _raylyn_

based off of "lonely" by demi lovato.

*WARNING!*:
•sad
•angsty
•lemon

••••••

"What are you doing here?" You ask, Fergal's blue eyes piercing into yours as he stood on your doorstep.

You had to admit, he looked good.

You were on smackdown, while he was on raw, so it was easy to avoid him after the breakup, but this was strange.

"(Y/N), you look so good. And hey, little man!" He said, as he took his hat off, looking you in the eyes, then grazing your body which was clothes in black leggings, a nude pink champion sweatshirt, and some socks, a messy bun adorning your head.
He picked up your beagle puppy named "Duke". Well, it was yours, but after the breakup, he decided you could have him, as much as it pained him. That puppy was his child.

After your breakup, you put all the love and time you once gave to Fergal, into wrestling and working out. The truth was, you weren't eating as much, but when you did it was always healthy. Sure, you weren't as happy, but you were getting better.

You cut about 15 pounds, and gained it back in muscle. You were probably the most fit you'd ever been.

"Oh, thanks. D-Do you wanna come in or something?" You ask, confused as the soft yellow light of your front porch lights illuminated his face.

"Yea, if you don't mind." He said, sweet accent ringing through the air as he made his way into your apartment.

"Not much has changed." He said, admiring the walls filled with your pictures from Japan.

That was where you had first met Fergal; Japan. You were an intern writer for NJPW and that's where you had met the sweet guy who played an ass on japanese television.

"Yea. Haven't spent a lot of time home recently. Yknow, number one contender duties. Duke here has been spending lots of time at Grandma's lately." You said, smiling at Duke as Fergal continued looking at all of the old pictures.

"Yea. Congrats by the way, you deserve it. But, that's not what i'm here to talk about." He said, taking a seat on your white couch and patting the spot beside him.

"What's the matter?" You ask, taking a seat.

"I miss you, babe." He said, looking at you.

Your eyes directed to the ground as he stared at your shaking leg.

"What do you mean you miss me?" You said, dumbfounded that he would say such a thing.

He just stared at you confused.

"When we went out, we never saw each other. Once a week at most. So I don't know why in the hell you're coming to my doorstep acting lonely. You know that's so selfish! All you ever did is leave me fucking lonely! Knees on the concrete, bleeding, from begging you to stay. So don't for one second act like you're lonely. You didn't want me, Fergal. You wanted me to feel like you didn't own me, and that's great, but, it comes to a point where it's ridiculous." You yelled, letting out three months of frustrations out.

"(Y/N) I didn't know you felt like that-"

"No, no you didn't. Because you're a good guy and if you felt like you'd hurt me, you would've apologized. But you didn't." You said, getting up from the couch, needing to take your anger out, but you resorted to pacing.

You can't believe he would have the audacity to come to your front door and tell you he missed you. Who does that?

"(Y/N), you know me. I'm better with you. I-I'm hoping, praying, that you'd help me out here. I'm-I'm a mess without you. You make me better." He said, looking at the floor as tears flowed out of his eyes.

Sure, this sight pained you. You loved Fergal, he was your first real love.

"I-I tried to get over you." You said, stopping pacing.

"Huh?" He ask.

"He looked just like you. Muscles, brown hair, gorgeous blue eyes. His arms, they kind of felt like yours. His grip fit. But when I kissed him, his lips didn't feel the same that I do when I kissed you. Love is blind and he just caught my eye. You've always felt like home; no one can make me feel the way you do." You said, your own tears flowing as you wiped them with your sweatshirt.

He stood up, making his way to you.

"I never intended for you to feel lonely." He said, taking your face into his hands as his sweet accent rang in a low, whisper.

"I know. And I'm sorry I never told you that. It's just- I loved you too much to make you feel like you didn't treat me right. You're amazing and so attractive, but that's not even the bit of it. You're so funny and charming. Hell, you put a youthfulness in me that I hadn't seen in myself in years. I miss stepping on your legos in the morning even though that felt terrible. I-I miss you, too. But we've tried this and it didn't work. I don't know what to do. I love you, but I hate feeling lonely." You say, tears now steadily pouring as he pulled you into his chest.

"Shh, shh. It's alright. It'll be okay." He said, comforting you as he stroked your head.

"Ferg, I-"

Before you could even finish your thought his lips were on yours.

Acting out of instinct, you jumped wrapping your legs around his waist.

He supported your weight by gripping on your bum, a moan escaping your lips.

Fergal took the opportunity to sloppily kiss his way from your lips to your neck, sucking on your sweet spot.

"Mmm," you moaned out, buzzing.

There was hardly anything you loved more than the feeling of his lips on your body.

You didn't even realize the two of you were in motion until you were thrown on your bed.

Fergal threw his shirt off and climbed on to the bed, straddling your hips as he connected your lips once again.

You moan as his hands slip under your shirt, massaging your breasts.

You pull back and sit up, pushing him off slightly.

"What's wrong?" He ask, his nurturing side now showing.

"I don't want you to be mad-"

"Sweetheart, listen. You could never make me mad. What is it?" He ask, eyes showing the truthfulness in his words.

"I-I don't want this to just be a one time thing. I want you again, all of you." You said, hugging your knees to your chest.

Not saying a word he puts your hand over his heart on his bare chest.

"You hear that?" He ask.

"Your heartbeat? Y-Yea." You respond, confused.

"It beats for you. It's all yours, I'm all yours, babygirl." He says, eyes looking into yours.

Without saying another word, you straddle his hips, now taking the lead.

That was all you needed.

And now you were giving him all of you.

You kept your lips connected as you ground on his clothed bulge.

"Mmm, babygirl." Fergal moaned out.

As you were reaching for the band of his sweatpants, he flipped the two of you over.

He slowly attached his lips to yours again as his hands worked on pulling up the hem of your sweatshirt.

"So beautiful." He said, kissing your stomach as he pulled your shirt up and eventually off.

Unclasping your bra, he then leaned back on his thighs, admiring you.

"You're so goddamn beautiful." He said, launching himself at you.

Lets just say the rest of your night was indeed eventful ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 201 40
Open to any requests you may have.
62.8K 1.1K 60
WWE Oneshots ! I don't write anything not Wrestler X Wrestler.
5.2K 88 10
Here is a collection of one shot imagines I wrote for people on Instagram. They sure enjoyed them, so I hope you will too! *Mature ones will be marke...
48.5K 701 17
SEND IN YOUR IMAGINE REQUESTS FOR YOUR FAVORITE AEW WRESTLERS!