5sos Sickfic

By Fly_Elle

5 sos sick fics, the title says it all!!! More

Calum - High Fever
Calum - Broken Fingers
Luke - Appendicitis (Cake)
Calum - Faints (Malum)
Calum - Hypoglycemic
Calum - Racism (feat. 1D)
Luke - Accident
Calum - Reflux And...?
Calum - Reflux And...? Pt 2
Calum - Fictious Disorder
Calum - Concussion
Luke - Sick And No One Believes Him
Calum - Ankle Injury
Calum - Ankle Injury Pt. 2
Calum - Flu (Age Play, Sorta)
Calum - Anorexic
Calum - Anorexic Pt 2
Calum - meningitis
Calum - Plane Sick
Calum - Hospital
Calum - IBS
Michael - Cold
Michael and Ashton - Pneumonia
Calum - Torn knee
Calum - Torn Knee Pt.2
Calum - Rough sex
Calum - Rough sex pt.2
Calum panic + Ashton stabbed pt.1
Calum - Broken foot
Calum - Fall from the bike (+cringy Lashton)

Calum - High Fever Pt. 2

2.8K 37 28
By Fly_Elle

Here is part 2.

I really hope you like it! I'm not sure it's any good, but I did my best.

I'm only in Calum's mood right now. But I was wondering, do you have any requests? It would be my first time, but I'd really like to try.

Anyway, enjoy!

-

Calum sighs for the hundrenth time. His head is killing him, he can't see clear and his hands are shaking. He can tell his fever is getting higher and almost regrets telling Michael to go. Michael knows what to do, while Luke panics so easily and Calum is way too sick to take care of himself.

'You are feeling worse, aren't you?' Luke asks, touching Calum's forehead with his long fingers. 'You are hot again.'

Michael made sure he took more Ibuprofen before leaving and by the time he had to go, Calum's fever had gone down, or else Michael would have stayed. And now it looks like the fever is spiking once again and Luke keeps looking at Calum with his worried blue eyes. He is biting on his lower lip, frowning from time to time.

Calum shrugs, he doesn't even have the strength to talk. His mouth is dry, but he can't drink without throwing up and his lips are sore for lack of hydration. He can tell Luke is uncomfortable just staying in the same room as Calum. He doesn't know if it's because Luke wanted to stay home with Ashton or because Michael yelled at him because of Calum or just because Calum is sick and he is a burden.

'Sorry you' re stuck with me,' Calum manages to whisper before another coughing fit makes him shake from head to toe, the nauseous feeling intensifying.

Luke places something cold on his forehead and Calum tries to shrink away from the cold. He doesn't like the way Luke forces him still, almost taking advantage of Calum's lack of strength. 'I need to lay down,' he mumbles, reaching for Luke's wrist and holding it tightly. The room is spinning and Calum can feel bile making his way up his throat.

'You are already lying. Are you ok? I think I should call Michael. Or a doctor, maybe.'

'Don't call Michael!' Calum rushes to say. He looks frantic.

'Why?'

'He'll be mad. He hates you.'

Luke thinks about it. Is Michael angry at him to the point of hating him? He was the one who told Luke to call for anything. 'He used to hate me in grade 7, Calum. We are on good terms now.'

'We are in grade 7, silly,' Calum says, 'I feel carsick. Pull over.'

A 'shit!' escapes Luke's lips as he realises what's going on. He grabs the thermometer and holds it on Calum's temple for a few seconds.

40.2

'Calum, please!' Luke begs, shaking Calum's arms in the hope that it will make him come to his senses, as he keeps mumbling nonsense. 'Please you were fine a few minutes ago. Michael is gonna kill me.'

He tries to call Michael twice, but he doesn't answer. It's kind of funny how Calum is delirious and Luke's worrying about Michael. The interview has begun, Luke decides. So he just tries to keep Calum cool, changing the cold rag on his forehead from time to time, wetting his wrists and chest and talks to him trying to help him through his delirium.

He is on the verge of crying, his phone already in his hands, ready to call for an ambulance, when Calum quiets down. He falls asleep and Luke almost thinks he's passed out. But then he checks his temperature and it's a bit lower. His cheeks are pink and sweat covered and his lips look dehydrated. Luke considers giving him some water, but he doesn't want to wake him up. He wets his lips with cool water and lets him be.

Luke ends up sitting on the floor, next to Calum's head, checking on the sick boy every couple of minutes. He doesn't dare turn the TV on, worried that it might hurt Calum's head. He sets himself with one hand stroking Calum's hot arm and his phone in the other.

Eventually he falls asleep, his head on the couch, his hand still on Calum's arm.

.

When Calum wakes up, it takes a while for him to recall where he is and why. He is dizzy, there is too much light for his liking and Luke's snores feel like drills into his skull. He looks at poor Luke sleeping on the floor and feels bad for him. Where is Michael? Is all he can think about. He only wants Michael when he is sick.

'Lu-' he tries to call out, but he can feel bile making his way up his throat, to his mouth. He is about to throw up. His heart begins to beat faster, he tries to swallow, but that only intensifies his nausea.

Calum ignores the dizziness and rushes to the bathroom, kneeling - falling - in front of the toilet.

He throws up hunched over, his head feels like it's splitting as he shakes violently both with sobs and gags. Luke didn't hear him, he didn't wake up and Calum doesn't want to be alone.

Even in his delirious daze he knows he is about to pass out, white dots appearing in his vision. He holds his head with one hand banging his other fist against the wall. It's not that loud, but he really wishes Luke would hear.

He throws up on himself, unable to reach the toilet bowl, but it doesn't matter right now.

He needs help.

For a brief second Calum wonders if he should just lay down and wait for someone to come in ad find him. But he is so desperate and  he needs someone so badly.

Calum tries to stand up. He really does. He barely manages to get on his knees, pushing hard with his arms, until they give up and the pavement suddenly hits his face. Hard.

.

Michael curses when he notices two missed calls from Luke. He was doing the interview. He begged to have his phone on him, it was an emergency after all. But management didn't allow that. What if the phone rung while he was doing the interview? That's the point! If the phone rung, Michael was needed.

But that doesn't matter anymore. Luke called and Michael didn't answer.

'He isn't picking up!' Michael snaps, slamming his phone on his thigh.

'Michael calm down. If it was something serious, Luke would have called me too,' Ashton tries to be reasonable, but Michael can tell he is worried just glancing at him.

In fact Ashton pushes on the pedal, speeding and making Michael jump in his seat and swear. Again. It seems that he the road never ends, but eventually they make it home.

'Calum!' Michael yells, bursting the door open.

He is about to wake up Luke, to yell at him, when he hears a loud thud that startles him.

Ashton is closer, so he rushes to the bathroom, Michael following right behind.

'Fuck, Calum! Is he okay?' Michael asks, stopping on the doorstep. Calum is lying unconscious on the cold floor and Michael feels his skin crawl.

'I don't know, Michael. I just heard him fall. Did he hit his head?'

Michael pushes Ashton's shoulder, moving him out of the way so he can have a better look. The space is small and cramped up and Michael has to swallow a couple times before he can actually gather the courage to touch Calum. He is burning up and the strain of vomit going down from his chin to the shirt he is wearing makes Michael gag.

'He hit is face,' Michael says out loud, noticing the small cut on his left brow, surrounded by a red area that goes from his forehead to his eye. Michael cringes, figuring it will be painful for a while.

It's weird, he considers. When Calum faints, he usually falls back, not forward. He was probably leaning against something and Michael is just glad he didn't crack his head open.

He grabs the towel hanging closer to him and wets it, cleaning the vomit on Calum's face with one hand and pressing the other on the slightly swollen skin.

'Whenever you are ready, Cal,' he mumbles, making himself comfortable and holding Calum's hand.

'What' s going on?' Luke asks, appearing on the doorstep, right behind Ashton. They both stand awkwardly, not knowing what to do and Michael takes a deep breath, before deciding that Luke doesn't deserve his words right now.

It's just him and Calum, and that's all that matters to Michael.

It won't take too long for Calum to wake up. He'll be out of it, mumbling something that doesn't make sense and Michael will tease him for that later. He'll cry because he is in pain and his head is spinning. And most of all, he'll get clingy, refusing to let go of Michael even if he needs to change his clothes.

Michael knows too well.

It doesn't mean that he doesn't scare him every time.

He waits patiently for Calum to wake up, guides him to the couch - no one wants to make him climb stairs right know - and then he remembers what he has to do.

He has to kill fucking Luke Hemmings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 3.1K 199
so many blurbs so little time (and chapter space) ©michaelcliffwhore | 2016
2.3K 54 22
A book of 5sos one shots. I will take requests if you send them in, I will dedicate it to you and give you credit for the idea. I do have other ships...
7.6K 98 11
I wanted to start writing again but suck at books so this is my solution. Fluff! Smut! Requests open always!