I Can't Do This, Not Without...

By -kawaiiships-

It isn't until a drunken event at a party that turns Calum's world around in ways he would have never imagine... More

I Can't Do This, Not Without You (Cake Mpreg)
FRICK FRICK FRICK.
Information and Disclaimer (And an Apology)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Really Long A/N (PLEASE READ)
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
Character Ask.? [Closed]
Character Ask.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
Updates On My Fanfics, Me, and Stuff
27.
28.
New Cake Vampire Fanfic. :)
Epilogue.
Sob Note...Haha jkjk
One Shots Book Update.
One Shots Book.!
First One Shot Update!
Sequel is Up!
Bromance Awards.

OMFG GUYS.

10.4K 183 44
By -kawaiiships-

HELLO GUYS. SORRY THIS ISN'T AN UPDATE AND THAT I KEEP DOING THIS TO YOU GUYS. BUT I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT. I'LL TELL YOU THE WHOLE STORY. 

SO WHAT HAPPENED IS WHAT I WAS TALKING TO MY MOM AND TRYING TO CONVINCE HER TO BUY ME 5SOS CONCERT TICKETS. AND I KEPT REASONING WITH HER ON WHY SHE SHOULD LET ME GO. (I even used some of your guys reasons.) 

AND SHE SAID YES (after my reasoning). SHE ACTUALLY LET ME BUY CONCERT TICKETS. 

AND I LITERALLY JUST ORDERED THEM NOW. 

SO DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.? 

I. AM. SEEING. 5. SECONDS. OF SUMMER. NEXT. SUMMER. LIVE. IN. CONCERT. 

So now I have something to get me through the school year. Thank goodness.

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW (I'm shaking so much) AND I CAN'T EVEN THANK MY MOM ENOUGH FOR AGREEING TO BUYING TICKETS. 

And to celebrate my newly bought concert tickets, I'm going to update an ew chapter, tomorrow. I'll do the character ask after. And...I can't really concentrate tonight because...well I'm shaking so bad.

But...yeah. Sorry I HAD to share my excitement with you guys. But a new chapter is coming tomorrow! 

- Gabie(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 6.1K 39
where luke writes in a journal. dom!calum THIS IS THE WORST STORY EVER. FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR HEALTH, I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ IT.
215K 7.5K 38
a story about a good little boy who falls for a bad boy.
3.8K 121 25
Josh and tyler are expecting the unexpected but are excited and ready..they think Also read title "MPREG" and this is my first book so fuck off and...
19.2K 1.2K 27
NOT IN THE FANDOM ANYMORE NOT TO SOUND ARROGANT OR ANYTHING BUT MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED SINCE THIS. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS TOO, THANK YOU. ...