Journey Of Emotions | MaNan (...

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - This book is completed but under editing. Also, I wrote this book when I was really really new i... More

Journey of Emotions
Character Sketch
1. Two Different Worlds
2. NewYork
3. Abhimanyu Thakkar
4. Taking Stand or Slap?
5. The Self Punishment
6. The Black Shinners
7. Meeting Them Again
8. Nandini Murty is Dead
9. Her Precious Smile
10. The First Proper Conversation
Chapter 11 - He Loves Her
12. The Locked Jam Room
13. Sleep Well, Babygirl
14. The Kapoor's Deal
15. He is Special
16. Hurting Him
17. Abhi-Mukti
18. I Love Her
19. Soha's Death
20. Manik's Anger
21. Digging The Past
22. I Love You
23. The Past and Tears
24. The Buried Truth
25. The break?
26. Friends, are they?
27. He is Precious
28. Confrontation
29. The Loss?
30. You are Handsome
31. A date it is!
32. Cabir-Navya
33. The bond between them
35. Bonds and Fights
36. She loves him.
37. Parting Ways
38. Taking Risks
39. Cliche Encounter
40. Forgiveness
41. Roka Ceremony
42. Engagement
43. Mehndi and Haldi
Trauma | Please Read
44. Marriage and Misunderstandings
45. Her Side of Story
46. I Love You

34. Going back

8.6K 787 60
By SamairaRajput

Manik: Cabir, What happened?

Cabir: Nothing. Manik- Just let it be.

Manik: Cabir, you can't-

Manik stopped when he saw Cabir going stiff all of the sudden. He looked ahead and found a nervous Navya standing there who looked a little flushed seeing him there.

Manik cleared his throat and glanced at Cabir before leaving the room to them much needed privacy. As Manik left from there, Cabir turned to Navya who opened her mouth to say something. But before she could, Cabir turned away his face, refusing to listen to her.

Cabir: Go-

Navya: I know

Cabir frowned, confused at her tone and words.

Navya: I know you hate me.

Perplexed, Cabir turned to her and frowned more.

Cabir: W-Who- said that?

Navya: I just know.

Cabir: There's nothing like that.

Navya: You don't have to pretend, Cabir.

Cabir: I don't pretend, Navya. I like you. I really do -

Navya looked at him surprised and he continued.

Cabir: But you don't deserve it. You know- when I first saw you- I saw a fierce woman, and then I saw you breaking down in the hospital. Both the times, I felt you were hurting but then I saw you, Navya. You were hurting Nandini more than it was hurting you. You hurt her and you didn't regret until you came to know the truth.

Navya: I-

Cabir: No, Don't. Don't give me the same explanation you have been giving yourself all time.

Navya looked down, and Cabir let out a sigh. He had no idea why was her silence hurting him? Who was she to him? Just a mere woman whom he had met a month ago?

Why was he so attracted to her? Why was his heart losing infront of her tears? Why- he had no answer at all.

Cabir: We are going back.

He confessed and Navya looked up at him surprised. She wanted to say something but seeing his blank face, nothing came out from her mouth. She blinked and nodded her head. As she turned around to go, she stopped and turned back again.

Navya: Cabir, Can I ask you something?

Cabir: Huh?

Navya: Why do you favour Nandini so much? Is that because your bestfriend loves her?

Cabir: Might be. I do favour Nandini and I guess I will always do. You know, Navya- Manik means so much to me. In simple words, he is my life.

Navya: Why?

Cabir chuckled looking down, his mind playing the memories of the times he met Manik or when the later proved to be the bestest friend for him. People always told him he overdid for Manik - but Cabir - he knew it was the half truth. Manik had always done more for him than he had done for him. And then the man was worth everything.

Cabir: You know, Navya- when I was mere six years old, I met a boy. A tall boy with intimidating yet dull eyes, I was not scared and he was amused because everybody he met were always scared to be close to him and I- I splashed mud on his clothes within an hour of we met. I thought he will beat the shit out of me but you know what did he do?

Navya looked confused and Cabir chuckled.

Cabir: He said- I should be his friend so that everybody could see he wasn't scary. There was someone who could mess with him too. He was Manik. Manik had always been there. When I lost my parents, it was him who consoled me. His mother used to beat him for coming to me, but he- he didn't listen to her. He still came to me and said - It is okay, Cabir. She can beat me all she wants but I won't stop coming to you. You are my bestfriend and I need you. So today, when he loves Nandini, why shouldn't I favour her?

Navya fell silent, seeing the shine in his eyes as he talked about his friendship with Manik.

Cabir: I am sorry if I hurt you. I am not saying you were not in pain, Navya. Yes, you were in pain too but you always had a choice unlike Nandini who wasn't given any. I hope you realize your mistakes soon and we could be good friends in future.

He smiled faintly while Navya just looked down. When Cabir didn't say anything for another moment, she silently walked out of there.

Cabir told his decision to his friends who agreed to go back without any further arguement. 

Manik wasn't sure how he was going to break this news to Black Shinners and most importantly, Nandini. He didn't want to leave her alone in this condition but he had no other option. He needed to leave.

The whole day, he tried his best to break the news to her, but everytime he looked at the shine in her eyes, he stopped. No, he couldn't do this!

He sighed and messaging her to come on the terrace, he himself walked there.

___

Nandini was finding her diary in her room when her cell beeped. She frowned on getting disturbed but checked it only to find Manik's message.

Nandini, let's talk. I am on terrace.

Nandini frowned. What was this man upto now? She huffed in annoyance but nevertheless decided to go.

As Nandini stepped inside, she saw Manik standing there with his back to the door holding the railing.

Nandini: Manik? Is everything okay?

Manik: Yes and no. I need to tell you something, Nandini.

Nandini: W-What- Manik? are you fine?

Manik nodded and Nandini sighed. She just walked ahead and stood with her back resting on his. Manik was startled for a second before he leaned back a little, and felt her doing the same.

Manik: I am leaving.

Nandini: leaving?

Manik: Mumbai.

He muttered under his breathe and could feel Nandini going stiff beside him. It hurt him to hurt her but he had no other way. It was important- he made his heart understand.

Nandini: So- When are you leaving?

Manik: Day after tomorrow.

Nandini had no words to explain what she felt at that moment. She didn't want him to go. Within these few days, she has grown so close to him. She wanted him to stay but at the same with what right could she stop him?

Nandini: Okay.

She smiled as Manik turned back immediately.

Manik: Okay?

Nandini: Okay.

She smiled more firmly this time. Manik saw the facade she had put infront of him but said nothing. He watched as she left the terrace looking down all the while.

What was he doing? He had no idea at all.

____

Nandini: Bhai, Manik is going back! Stop him.

Okay, yesterday when Manik told her they were going back, Manik had expected her to do anything but whine about it like this.

Unlike last night, she had now taken the whole house on her head. She didn't want him to go- she woke him up at four in the morning to tell him this.

Manik was baffled seeing her that way yet he enjoyed the attention she was giving him, by following him all around from the morning. Even when he went to freshen up, she stood at the door waiting for him.

And now, before he could tell Black Shinners about it, she herself broke the news.

Madhayam: But Nandu- he has to go back, right? He can't stay here forever.

Nandini: But bhai! Okay fine- If he wants to go, he can. But I will also go with him!

She declared, huffing in annoyance and they all looked at her surprised.

Nandini: What? I want to visit India too.

Harshad: No. You aren't going anywhere, Nandu.

Nandini: but bhai-

Aryaman: No arguments, Nandini. You aren't going, that's it.

Nandini: this isn't fair bhai. You guys always do this! I want to go with Manik!

Harshad: Nandu! Stop arguing back! I said you won't go, means you won't go. Go to your room now.

He shouted loudly. Nandini looked at him teary eyed but nevertheless ran to her room followed by Navya.

Cabir: You shouldn't have shouted on her.

Harshad: She is my sister, Cabir. I know how to behave with her.

Mukti: But what is the problem if she comes there?

Abhi: She can't. Her life can be in risk, Mukti. She isn't a ordinary woman, she is one of the most famous personality of Newyork.

Manik: and you think I will let anyone harm her?

Abhi: I am sure you won't. But we can't take risk, Manik. So please, I am requesting you- I know Barbie won't sit silent, she will come to you to convince you to take her along but please don't give in to her demand. Refuse her, it is for her own safety.

Manik didn't say a word but his expressions were enough to convey he had agreed. He sighed and left from there without a word.

As Abhi had predicted, Nandini knocked at Manik's room in the evening.

Manik: You need something?

Nandini: Yes, I mean- Manik- I want to go with you too!

She whined again making him chuckle.

Manik: What are you- five?

Nandini: Excuse me!

Manik: No, really. Nandini Murty whins like a five year old child!

Nandini: You!

She fumed and threw the cushion kept there on his face which luckily Manik dodged. He laughed out loud while she huffed. Sighing, he walked upto her and dragged her to the bed.

Nandini: Manik- What are you doing?

Manik: Sit down.

He pushed her down on the bed and himself sat on his knees infront of her.

Manik: I am sorry.

Nandini: for?

Manik: For not listening to you. I can't take you along, Nandini. I am sorry. But I promise we will talk daily.

Nandini: No No No! You are just saying now! After going there you will get busy and forget me!

Manik laughed at her childish tone shaking his head in disbelief.

Manik: What makes you think I will forget you?

Nandini: Isn't it obvious? You have so many things to do. Office, Music, friends- from where will you take out time for me?

Manik: That's on me, right? I will make time for you and nobody will disturb us. Not office, not music and not even my friends.

Nandini: Promise?

Manik: Pakka promise.

Nandini smiled, bending down to hug him. Manik though was a little starled, hugged her back.

They broke away after a few seconds and he planted a soft kiss on her temple before standing up.

Nandini: By the way, you didn't share your Instagram I'd with me!

Manik: Do we need that? You have my number.

Nandini: But I need your I'd too.

Manik: Okay, tell me yours.

They shared Instagram IDs with Manik shaking his head in disbelief at her. She literally made him follow her on all the possible social media sites.

She was scared he might forget her after going there and in case he did, she would disturb him from all the sides - atleast that's what she told him.

The next morning came sooner than ever. The flight was at three in the morning, the reason- Manik didn't had the heart to leave Nandini. He knew if he saw her, he won't be able to go.

He sighed as they walked out of the mansion. Dhruv and Cabir were keeping their luggage in the car while Manik walked to black shinners.

Manik: Abhi- I am sorry for being rude to you always but please take care of Nandini.

Abhi: I would have done that even if you hadn't said, Manik. Remember, if you are leaving your heart here, I am sending mine with you.

Abhi pointed at Mukti who was standing at the other side with Aliya. Manik smiled and nodded his head.

Abhi: Take care of yourself too.

Manik smiled as they exchanged hug. After few minutes, Fab5 settled in the cars and at the sane time, Manik heard his name being yelled from behind.

Manik: Cabir, start the car.

Cabir: but Manik-

Manik: Cabir.

Manik warned and Cabir sat silent and the driver started the car. Manik, from the side mirror looked at Nandini who had stopped in mid, her eyes filled with tears.

Within minutes, the car was on the road and Manik's heart and mind, behind.

Mukti: You shouldn't have done that, Manik.

Manik: There's no other way of making her understand.

Dhruv: Don't you think you are being tough on Nandini?

Manik: Dhruv, my woman is tougher than this.

Manik smiled, already knowing the consequences he was going to face for doing this to her.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 1.8K 21
"We became friends but I don't know when your presence becomes so important to me and that time I know I'm in love with you." If your partner is your...
481K 30.2K 50
This story continues after musicana where manik left nandini because of dhruv. So tune in to read to know where destiny will take these two & there s...
45.9K 2.8K 41
He is sturborn. She is calm. He is rude and arrogant. She is humble and loving. He can be described in one word as MONSTER. She can be described in o...
1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...