Fighting Raptor (Avengers Fan...

By Winchester_Huntress

It is advised that you read the first book before this one (Discovering Raptor). Delta retired with Clint soo... More

-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Thirteen-
-Fourteen-
-Fifteen-
-Sixteen-
-Seventeen-
-Eighteen-
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty-One-
-Twenty-Two-
-Twenty-Three-
-Twenty-Four-
-Twenty-Five-
-Twenty-Six-
-Twenty-Seven-
-Twenty-Eight-
-Twenty-Nine-
-Thirty-

-Twelve-

4.9K 137 7
By Winchester_Huntress

I didn't drop the spider until Scott had suddenly grown taller than the planes, and that was mostly just shock.

I was sad when the spider ran...

Scott was holding Rhodey by his feet, "Way to go tic-tac!" I heard Sam yell as he flew off.

Scott only laughed, but it sounded stupidly fake.

My reaction was to run to Wanda and Pietro, but the two had been seperated.

I knocked Rhodey out of the air with a screech as he tried using some kind of noise on Wanda while she used her magics.

He yelped as I pinned him to the ground and started trying to bite Rhodey's helmet off of his head, scratching the paint significantly.

Pietro appeared and ran off with Wanda with a nod in my direction.

It didn't take long for Rhodey to toss me aside, not long after that Scott was on the ground.

I ran over to him, Pietro was trying to get him to eat.

Pietro pushed me away by my nose, "I got him," he assured me.

I chattered before running to the edge of the runway, Rhodey and Tony were both flying after a jet, Sam was chasing them.

I'm not sure what told me to run after them, but a feeling in my gut told me to.

A golden laser flew overhead and hit Rhodey a few moments into my chase.

His suit smoked as he fell, both Sam and Tony dived after him.

I pushed myself to run faster.

Before Rhodey could hit the ground, I extended my shield and flipped onto my back to catch him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 86 34
Peter's wrong number has gotten him close to quite a few unexpected (but really very much expected) friends. Them too grew very protective of the boy...
736K 20.3K 33
What happens when the Avengers are sent to take down one of the last HYDRA bases and discover a supposedly extinct creature lurking within one of its...
381K 9K 31
The Avengers have been captured by HYDRA and the military sends a team to find them. It all escalates from there. Edited: April, 2023 THIS STORY IS O...
77.5K 2.7K 12
When two g h o s t s become alive again. [BUCKY BARNES] [CAPTAIN AMERICA III] [BOOK III] STARTED 4/29/18 FINISHE...