-Fifteen-

It hurt everytime I woke up, and I was never awake for long.

After Clint tranquilized me, I kept waking up in a metal room with restraints on my legs and a muzzle.

I couldn't think straight, things were blurry. I just wanted to go home...
.
.
.
I woke up to another scientist in front of me, it wasn't unusual. I'd woken up a few times to scientists.

I chattered tiredly, the scientist pat my muzzle and continued to write something down.

I tried to pick my head up, the scientist quickly got up and ran for the door.

A soldier entered ther room and fired two shots, I felt little pricks in my neck.

I let my head fall back, the fog settling back over my head as black spots filled my vision.
.
.
.
The next time I woke, I could faintly hear gunshots.

I opened my eyes to see the door being kicked in. I couldn't tell who came through the door, it was too blurry.

I felt the muzzle ripped from my mouth, my head lolled to the side. I could feel my tongue fall out of my mouth.

"She's really drugged up," I heard faintly, it sounded like I was underwater.

I felt the binds on my legs being removed.

I felt myself being picked up, "She's really out of it, let's get her out of here,".

I made a small groan as we started moving.

"Why did they take her tail?" I heard whoever was carrying me ask.

What did he mean take her tail? Take who's tail? I hoped whoever's tail they took got it back.