Elemental Miraculous Hero (My...

By L0nelySha2ak1

"Shit..." he said as he looked at her shocked and scared, "She's re-discovered her quirk." "We need to leave... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Getting Started
Chapter 3: First Day
Chapter 4: Costumes
Chapter 5: Accustoming
Chapter 6: Craziness
Chapter 7: Havoc Begins
Chapter 8: Last Resort
Chapter 9: Fight to Survive
Chapter 10: Over
Chapter 11: Visitors
Crack #1
Chapter 12: Familiar Face
Chapter 13: New Face
Chapter 14: Thoughts
Chapter 15: Sports Festival Begins
Chapter 16: Challenged Ahead!
Crack #2

Chapter 2: Exams

1.2K 23 15
By L0nelySha2ak1

~U.A. High School Hero Course~
~Entrance Exam Location~

"Based on what Zero Present Mic said," (y/n) mumbled, "It's all a mock battle," she then looked around to the other examinees, "I have to earn points to pass, and avoid the one that's zero points."

"Mhm," Shadow mumbled back, "You can't attack others. Doubt you'd do that anyways... Do you have what you need?"

(Y/n) rummaged through her pockets and then nodded, "Yup. Hopefully, I don't need to use most of them. I'd much rather use my own skills."

She then noticed the green haired boy walking ahead, looked more like marching though, to the girl with brown hair from last time.

Then, the guy from before grabbed his shoulder stopping him.

"Ugh, he's still bothering the guy," she growled lowly.

"She looks like she's trying to focus on the trials ahead," the guy with glasses said, "What are you going to do, distract her and ruin her chances to succeed?"

"Nonono, of course not!" the green haired guy said stepping away.

She could already hear the murmurs of others making fun of the guy.

"Hey, over there, that's the guy who almost bit it out earlier."

"He practically wet himself in the lecture hall."

"Dude, what a loser, but one less rival to worry about, I guess."

(Y/n) clicked her tongue annoyed and stepped up towards the two males, "Hey, know it all," she growled.

The two guys looked up and saw her walking up to them.

"Leave the guy alone," she said, "Didn't you have enough with pickin' on him back there in front of everyone?"

"This does not involve you," the guy told her.

She crossed her arms, "Does it look I care about that?"

(Y/n) looked over to the girl with the light brown hair from the morning and then to the green haired boy. 

The said boy flinched under her gaze.

"You were walking to the girl from this morning, right?" she asked.

"Huh? Uh, yeah."

"Thought so..." she then turned to the guy with glasses again, "He was just going to thank her for this morning. Did you really think he would do something as bad as to bother her on something so serious?"

The guy gave her a stern glare, "Now listen here--"

"Unless you find a better excuse, don't bother lecturing me right now. He's taking this test as serious as we are, so get off his back."

The green haired boy stood there shocked as (y/n) argued to defend him.

"Wow, isn't she the girl that defended him from before," a guy said.

"She looks hot when she's mad. I've seen her running around the city, but never at a school."

"Maybe asking her out wouldn't be a bad idea."

The guy couldn't help but feel a bit mad hearing that, for some reason, as he felt he knew the girl that is defending him.

'Wait... (n/n) used to defend me like that,' he thought glancing over to (y/n) as he remembered a little girl defending him when he was a kid, 'She couldn't speak but she used her quirk. She can talk...' he lowered his gaze a bit, 'If she has the same quirk as her... then maybe, just maybe...' he raised his gaze to (y/n) with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Right, let's start!" Mic's voice came.

The two teens that were arguing ceased and everyone looked up.

"Get moving!"

Mic was standing somewhere high up.

"There are no countdowns in real battles! Run, run, run roosters! You're wasting air time here!"

(Y/n) immediately took off with the crowd.

Shadow noticed that the green haired kid was behind.

"Hey, kid, pay attention!" he shouted and quickly hid.

Luckily, the boy did hear and was shocked seeing he was behind.

(Y/n) ran around the suburban city with her hair swaying wildly behind her.

Suddenly, a robot skidded in front of her.

"Looks like a three-pointer," Shadow said.

"Right," she said and smirked, "Let's start!" she sprinted at it and it raised an arm.

"Looks like it shoots."

Just as predicted, it began shooting missiles at her.

She raised her hand causing a wall of Earth to appear in front of her and then getting destroyed by the missiles. She ran through the debris unfazed and then saw that more robots had already gathered.

She smirked, "4 of them are 2 points, 4 are 3, and 3 are 1."

"Be careful," Shadow said.

She skidded to a stop and put her hands in front of her.

"Grrr..." her hands shook.

Below her, the ground shook before a large chunk of rock came up with her at the top.

The rock hovered above and then she jumped at the top of a building. She punched the rock and it began cracking.

The rock was now in several pieces and threw her hands forward causing the rocks to shoot at the robots like bullets and destroying them.

She then began running on the buildings, "If I'm correct that's a total of 23," she jumped over a building and used her air bending to give her a boost and landing on the next building.

Down below she saw others destroying the robots easily.

"Okay, I can tell we're in an area that's supposed to be populated," she said out loud skidding to a stop at the middle of a building and looking down, "Shadow, can you help me?"

Shadow nodded as he sat on her head.

He closed his eyes and concentrated his hearing as (y/n) looked around.

Shadow opened his eyes, "Three down below in 5 seconds."

"Got it!" she jumped off the building and just as Shadow predicted some robots came.

She saw 2 of them were 2 points and the last one was a 3 point.

Her fists suddenly lit up with flames. She used the flames and rocketed herself down. (A/n: Like Azula from Avatar.)

She punched one in the face destroying the head and reacted quickly with a turning kick to others and a large flame coming out and burning another and the final one she shot some fire out of her other foot destroying the last one.

She landed on the ground and began sprinting once again, "30 points!"

Suddenly, something punched her away causing her to fly off a bit.

She reacted quick turning in mid-air and landing on the ground in a stance and holding her side.

She looked up and saw 2 robots, a three-pointer, and a 2 pointer.

She growled in anger, "You shouldn't have done that!"

She ran straight ahead.

She pulled out two water bottles from her jacket and threw them at the robots.

Just as predicted, one of them slashed at the bottles cutting them open.

"Just as wanted," she used her wind to make her jump into the air.

She manipulated the water to come to her and made it almost like a snake in front of her.

She slashed her hand and shot the water as they froze into spikes at the two robots like bullets and then impaled both of them and destroyed them.

(Y/n) landed panting a bit.

"You're using your quirk too much," Shadow said.

"Got it..." she panted, 'One of the downfalls of my quirk. If I use it each one non-stop without as much as a break like how I'm doing it, I'm bound to get tired until I'm too exhausted to even move. Though, using each one individually for a long time each one takes a different toll on me,' she lightly ran around the streets by herself, "I've got 35 points. Better try to rack up as much as I can before I tire out."

She ran into the area where many of the others were gathered around.

She stopped panting a bit and looked around seeing others finishing destroying some robots.

She stood there taking a break and managing to calm down.

Suddenly, shaking started all around alerting everyone.

Everyone looked ahead to where it came from and gasped seeing a large robot that towered over the buildings.

"Holy shit that's big," Shadow said.

"No shit, Sherlock," (y/n) said with a cold sweat.

The giant robot raised its fist and punched the ground creating a large impact of air with dust that blew on everyone.

Everyone covered their eyes to block out the dust.

(Y/n) did the same and Shadow clung to her hair to avoid being blown away.

Everyone began running away from the robot, but (y/n) stood in place glaring up at the large scrap of metal.

(Y/n) heard a small whimper making her turn around.

She gasped seeing the green haired boy on the floor with tears in his eyes and he looked absolutely terrified.

Suddenly, an image of the young boy in her dreams with tears in his eyes flashed in her mind.

She saw him starting to crawl away.

She sprinted his way and skidded next to him.

"Hey, dude, get up!" she told him.

He looked up at her.

"Don't let that training go to waste!" she said, "I saw you at the beach with him."

He gasped.

"I won't talk, but don't let getting here be in vain!"

She grabbed his arm and began pulling him up urgently.

"Ow!" a female voice cried.

The two gasped and looked over.

There among some destruction was the girl with brown hair and her legs were caught under debris.

She tried to move, but she seemed to be too tired to do it.

The boy's eyes were dilated as he stood there.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask first," her voice echoed in his head, "I figured you wouldn't mind me catching you."

Everything shook as the dust remained as the robot got closer.

(Y/n)'s hero instincts kicked in and her body reacted first.

She wasn't alone.

The boy reacted the same.

Both of them sprinted towards her and the incoming robot.

(Y/n) reached her hand forward concentrating on the rocks that have the girl caught under.

Suddenly, the boy's body seemed to glow and he suddenly shot faster than a bullet to the robot.

He pulled his hand back as his arms had streaks appear and went straight at the robot.

(Y/n) moved the rock from the girl's legs and pulled her up.

"Are you okay?" (y/n) asked.

"Yeah..." she said a bit tired, "But, what is he doing!?"

The two girls looked up shocked with the boy rushing to the robot in the air.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The boy punched the robot right in the face and practically destroyed it in one punch.

The girls, kwami, and everyone else were shocked as they saw this.

The robot began exploding from the impact.

He was in the air and his whole arm was purple and his knuckles seemed to be bleeding.

"Just one minute left!" Mic announced.

The boy then began falling from the air, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Hey," (y/n) quickly said to the girl.

"Yeah?"

"Your quirk is defying gravity, right?"

"Yeah, by touch."

"Help me help him, please."

She looked at her surprised but nodded determinedly.

"As soon as we're close to the ground, touch one of us in any way you can."

She nodded, "I can do that."

(Y/n) nodded and reacted just as quick and her fists lit up with fire and she rocketed up.

She grabbed the boy from the air, "Hang on," she said holding him close to her.

She slightly spun using her air bending to slow down her falling just a bit, but she was still falling quite rapidly.

'What is she doing!?' the boy thought as his body flopped around from everything being broken except his left arm.

Suddenly, he was slapped in the face.

Both of them hovered over the ground just a bit.

The girl from before was on a piece of a robot and was holding her hands apart.

"...And release," she said tiredly.

As soon as she said that both of them and the piece of robot dropped to the floor.

The girl let out a breath of relief, but then covered her mouth in disgust and then began puking.

The boy and (y/n) laid on the ground.

The boy was on his side in pain and (y/n) was on her back panting.

'I'm alive...' he thought painfully as he raised his head with tears in them and looked at both girls in front of him, 'Those girls... They worked together to stop my falling,' he then saw how tired the two were, 'Sure seemed to take a lot out of them, but at least they don't look injured,' he let out a sigh of relief, 'That's a relief.'

He then smacked his good hand to the ground.

'And now,' he clenched his fist, 'Thanks to them.'

He then began trying to crawl with tears in his eyes.

"I still have a chance!"

"Stop already!" Shadow scolded popping out his user's hair and flew in front of the boy, "In the state you're in right now, you can't do anything!"

"Ah!" he screeched, "Wha--Who are you!?"

"Doesn't matter right now, but stop already!" he pointed to him, "Your body is too damaged to do anything! Don't let what they did to save you go in vain! They passed their limit to save you!"

He shook his head, "No, I still have a chance!" he then began crawling, "To get at least one point before--"

"Uh, buzzer," Mic said, "TIME'S UP!"

An alarm sounded meaning the test was over.

(Y/n) slightly opened her eyes looking into the air.

The boy had tears streaming down his cheeks and let out a squeak of sorts, as he had only destroyed a robot that was 0 points. He then passed out, most likely the pain finally hitting him or the shock of reality dawning on him.

Just a few seconds later, the other examinees stood nearby looking down at his unconscious form.

"Did you see that dude's attack? I didn't think he had that kind of strength."

"Me either. Looked like some kind of reinforcement type of quirk, but... something else."

"If he has such an amazing quirk, how come he didn't snag any points all day?"

"Maybe he was trying to trick all of us."

"Jokes on him! There's no way he's passing with a zero score like that."

"True, but you've gotta admit, that was a pretty amazing move."

(Y/n) felt irritation start to fill her body, but she was still too tired to move or even talk just yet.

The guy with glasses seemed impacted as his glasses glared over before seeming to have a look of shock, 'They're all missing the point,' he thought, 'Don't they see what he did?' he looked over to the girl next to him and the one that was tired on top of some debris, 'Those two sacrificed everything, especially him. Just to save that girl,' he looked back to the two on the ground, 'He must've known what little time was left. How many points he needed to pass. That both were putting their lives on the line, but despite those concerns, the didn't hesitate to jump.'

He clenched his fist.

"He's taking this test as serious as we are, so get off his back," (y/n)'s voice echoed in his head.

He clenched his fist tight and remembered when he sprinted past the boy he seemed absolutely terrified and just left him.

'And that girl... She didn't even seem to be scared.'

He remembered when he began running he saw her stand where she was and she didn't seem terrified at all.

'She stood there in the face of danger. She ran in to help him without hesitation and she even asked for help to save him from falling.'

He remembered to how she ran to the boy and talked with the other girl and her help saving them both.

He stood there his body twitching, 'If this hadn't been an exam...' he had an inspired look, 'Then, of course, I would've done the same thing!'

He then seemed to be struck by a realization.

'Wait. The exam. The judges,' he grabbed his chin, 'They saw that.'

"Very nice, good work all around," an old female voice said making everyone standing to look behind them.

They saw a small old woman standing there wearing nurse clothing.

"You're heroes in my eyes, everyone is new," she then offered something, "Here, reward yourselves," she handed them pieces of something like candy, "Have some gummies."

"Ah, thanks," the guys she gave the candy to said.

"Yes, yes. Don't eat them all at once, okay," she said walking forward.

"Thank you...?"

"That Mademoiselle," the French blonde said with a belt around his waist started, "Is the heart of U.A."

The old lady stepped forward towards the boy and (y/n).

(Y/n) weakly sat herself up.

"Oh my goodness," she said seeing the boy's body, "You were hurt this badly by your own quirk, sonny?" she said and then had a worried look, 'It's as though his body isn't used to handling his own power at all.'

"You can help, right...?" (y/n) whispered loud enough for her, since she was still too tired to be able to use her full voice.

The old lady puckered her lips, "Give me some sugar," her lips stretched down and began kissing the boy's head.

Old Lady!

"Um, what's she doing?" a guy asked.

"You're watching a school nurse in action," the French guy said again.

The old lady stood up now.

"The Youthful heroine, Recovery girl."

The boy's injured arm glew with a green aura and began healing itself.

"Her quirk is a tray awesome boost of healing power."

The boy's body started to straighten into its normal form rather than twisted.

"She's the only reason U.A. can hold these reckless exams, Look, she's saving him months of recovery time."

"All right, you'll be fine now," Recovery Girl said, "What about you sweety?"

(Y/n) looked at her surprised, but tiredly smiled and shook her head, "Just a bruised side, but I can heal that myself. Thanks though."

Recovery Girl nodded, "Anyone else injured?

'I wonder,' the guy with glasses held his chin, 'What if the exam has other parameters I didn't take into account?' his eyes then narrowed on the two examinees on the floor, 'It's possible.'

'He didn't get a single point...' (y/n) thought as she looked at the boy. She clenched her fist, 'He deserves to study in U.A.' her expression hardened.

~Timeskip: Somewhere~

(Y/n) walked down the halls in her previous clothes.

"You're here too?" someone asked.

She turned around, "Oh, hey."

The girl with brown hair walked up next to her, "What are you doing here?"

"Well... I want to talk with the faculty about that boy. What about you?"

She looked down with a shy smile, "The same reason. I want to give him some of my points. I heard him say he didn't have any points. If it hadn't been for me, maybe he would have had some. By the way," she looked at her with a smile, "Thanks for helping me. You took off those rocks that were on me and even risked your life trying to help me."

(Y/n) had a surprised look, but then smiled, "No need. It's a hero's job to help those in need more than their own after all. I just acted out of instinct. I do come from a place with heroes of their own and I learned a thing or two from them."

"Really? Where did you live?"

"Paris."

"You mean the city of love?" she asked surprised.

She sighed, "I don't call it that anymore. I call it the city of lies and deceit."

She noticed her frown, "Why is that? Did something happen?"

"...To cut things short, I had friends I trusted very much to the point they were family to me, but they betrayed me by believing obvious lies just because the ones who told the lies lived with me most of my life."

"Well, I wouldn't want you to relive bad memories, but thanks for telling me more. I'm Ochaco Uraraka, by the way, nice to meet you."

(Y/n) smiled, "(Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet you too. Also, thanks for helping me out back there to save the guy. Sorry if it made you go over your limit. I saw you puke."

Ochaco blushed, "Nono, it's fine! I'm surprised, you seem to know a thing or two about teamwork."

"Another thing I learned," she winked.

The two then stopped in front of the doorway to the office.

"You ready?" (y/n) asked.

Ochaco nodded.

(Y/n) smiled and stepped forward, 'I'm going to like her.'

~One Week Later~

(Y/n) watered some flowers with a watering can and was wearing different clothing with a dark (f/c) apron.

"There you go. You're all thirsty fellas, aren't you?" she said as she walked away from watering the flowers.

"You do know you can use your quirk to make things faster and easier, right?" a woman with strawberry blonde hair said behind the counter.

(Y/n) smiled, "I could, but where's the love in that?"

She set the watering can down.

"You make such lovely flowers and I'm used to not using a quirk when it comes to taking care of things like these, Ayame."

Ayame smiled, "Why, thank you. I'm glad you decided to work here then."

"Ayame, here's the bouquet for the customer that's coming," Shadow said as he hovered in front of her with a bouquet of roses.

"Thank you, Shadow," she said taking the flowers, "I'm certainly glad you came to help as well."

Shadow smiled proudly.

"I didn't things as Spirit companions existed. How did you two get connected again?"

(Y/n) stood up straight dusting herself from dirt that clung to her, "Well, I randomly found this earring in an alleyway. I took it home and washed it up. When I put it on, Shadow suddenly appeared. He's a spirit that is connected to the earring and since then he's been my spirit companion."

Shadow nodded, "I've been the companion for several people and my spirit got attracted to her. I was created based on the feelings of people who wanted someone by their sides because they're alone in life with nobody to love."

Ayame smiled, "Well, I'm glad you two are bound to each other then. I can see how much you care for each other. By the way, how do you think you did in the exam?"

(Y/n) tapped her chin, "Well, before the robot suddenly attacked I already had 35 points. Though, I think there are other categories."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the judges were keeping an eye on all of us. So they were keeping an eye on our actions."

She nodded, "That makes sense. Well, I hope you pass. Otherwise, you'll be held back a year since you haven't gone to school."

(Y/n) smiled, "Let's hope. I have Nezu's recommendation, but I can't count on that alone."

The door opened and Shadow quickly hid in his user's hair.

"Welcome to Ayame's Garden," (y/n) greeted stepping up, "What do you need?"

"I'm here for a pickup order of roses," the man said.

"We have it all ready for you," Ayame said and handed him the roses.

"How much will it be?" he asked as he took the bouquet.

"500 yen, please."

The man took out the amount and even left a tip in the jar by the counter, "Thank you, have a nice day," he left.

"No matter how many times we give flowers to others, I never hate working here," (y/n) said out loud.

Ayame smiled, "I'm glad I put up that flier for hiring, then. Normally, teens your age nowadays tend to be too hyper and don't really care about plants. I'm glad you're not like them."

"Well, I needed a job so I could maintain myself since I basically live by myself. The house is being paid for, but I still need money to buy food, clothes, and anything else I need to survive."

Ayame smiled at her, "Well if you ever need help I'm always open for you."

"Thank you very much, Ayame. To be honest..." she blushed and looked away.

"She almost thinks of you as a mom!" Shadow quickly said.

"Shadow!" she snapped with a huge blush.

"You think of me as a mother?" Ayame asked seeming to have a surprised look.

(Y/n) shyly nodded, "Yeah. I've never really had parent figures in my life. Since my folks only beat me and my siblings only bullied me, it was a bit difficult growing up since I only had myself to count on most of my life and being mute made a bit harder. When I met Shadow and got to know him he became a type of brother figure for me, but at the same time almost like a pet I could always count on."

Ayame smiled with some tears in her eyes and walked up to her. She hugged the girl close to her, "I'm glad then. To be honest, you're almost like a daughter to me and Shadow is like a son as well."

(Y/n) smiled and hugged back with a small tear in her eyes. Shadow joined and hugged Ayame's cheek with some tears in his eyes.

~Timeskip~

It was now dark and (y/n) sat on the roof of her house and was wearing her sleeping wear.

"Do you think I passed the exam?" (y/n) asked as she stared at the sky.

"You definitely did!" Shadow cheered hovering in front of her, "You had 35 points before the test ended!"

"Yeah, but others had more than I did... I'm worried about that guy though..."

"You don't need to worry. Remember what Mic said? We don't need to worry."

"You know I can't help it... Especially when he looks like that boy I keep dreaming."

Shadow sadly smiled, "Well, we'll see."

(Y/n) and Shadow then heard the sound of metal and the former sat up and both saw a mailman walking away from the mailbox.

(Y/n) quickly jumped off the roof and landed safely on the ground.

Shadow beat her and opened the mailbox pulling out a letter. He gasped and raised it up, "It's the results from U.A.!"

The two were soon inside and sat on the couch with the letter sitting on the coffee table.

"You ready?" Shadow asked.

(Y/n) nodded. She ripped the letter open from the side and pulled out some papers.

*Tonk*

A small round object fell out and landed upright on the table.

"What's that?" she asked setting down the papers.

Suddenly, it lit up and showed a hologram.

"Booyah, I am here as a projectile now!" All Might said on the hologram.

"Agh!" both the kwami and (y/n) exclaimed as the two hugged.

"Hello there, young lady. Before I get on with your results, let me congratulate you on the good impression you seemed to have left. You stood up for that boy who was constantly picked on, despite you not being involved."

He played a clip and showed both the times (y/n) stood up for the boy.

"Nobody else wanted to do that. You stood in the face of danger and even willing to help. Also!" he pointed towards the camera, "Tell your little friend that he was a great helper, both to you and trying to help the fallen examinee."

"Wait, what is he talking about?" (y/n) asked turning to Shadow as they let go of each other.

"...I may have gotten out of your hair to help the guy next to you. He was badly injured and he still wanted to try and fight! I couldn't help but stop him."

"But I thought cameras couldn't catch you!?"

"U.A. must have more advanced cameras if someone caught me."

All Might played another clip where (y/n) stood in front of the robot and another where Shadow hovered in front of the green haired boy and was scolding him, and the camera just barely could catch him as his form was transparent.

"They just barely got me."

"Right, anyways, *ahem* You passed the written test and you got 35 combat points in the exam."

"See you did good," Shadow praised.

"However, there were other factors that you succeeded in!"

"Other factors?"

"But before we get to that, we have to see the selfless act you were willing to do!"

He played a video.

It was of her and Ochaco walking into the room.

"Um, do you have a sec?" Ochaco started, "Sorry to interrupt."

"You two showed up right after the exam was over to talk about that young man."

"That boy with the unkept green hair and freckles on his cheeks," (y/n) started.

"We were both wondering..." Ochaco started, "Could it be possible to give him some of the points we earned in the exam?"

"We both heard something about wanting just one point in."

"It just seems crazy! How could someone who took down that huge villain all by himself doesn't have points in the end."

"When the villain showed up, he was almost the first to actually react to help her and he deserves points for being someone who cared more about saving someone else rather than running away."

"He would've had a better score if he didn't stop to help me! He saved me, I have to make it up to him! Please sir, can't you just... give him my points?"

"I'll offer mine as well. I've seen how serious he wants to take this test. He may seem weak, but when he defeated that villain it said otherwise!"

He paused the clip and turned to the camera.

"You may have a quirk, but your actions spoke even more," he turned to the camera, "That's why I am here. You see, the practical exam was not graded on combat alone."

(Y/n) and Shadow gasped hearing that.

The video played again. Mic stepped up to the two.

"Thanks for showing up to the stage in for your request," he then pats both their heads, "But there's no reason to give him your points. The kid's chartin' well on his own. And you," he shoved his hands back in his pockets, "You did a great job working together. That is something we rarely see."

The video paused once again and All Might stood in front.

"How could a hero reject someone who is committed to saving others, no matter the consequences to themselves. After all, that is what makes a hero, and that's what all my motto is about."

(Y/n) sat there with her eyes wide.

"So we have Rescue Points! You even did something far better, you got even more points from teamwork, something we have never seen, both you and that girl you worked with."

"A panel of judges watches and they award points for heroic acts beyond just fighting villains."

Her scoring appeared on the screen.

"(Y/n) (L/n)! 65 Rescue Points!"

No. 2 (Y/n) (L/n) VILLAIN: 35 RESCUE: 65

"Izuku Modoriya! 60 Rescue Points!"

No. 7 Izuku Midoriya VILLAIN: 0 RESCUE: 60

"And Ochaco Uraraka! 45 Rescue points!"

No. 3 Ochaco Uraraka VILLAIN: 28 RESCUE: 45

All Might turned to the camera, "You all passed the exam."

(Y/n)'s eyes were wide and her eyes looked like they were about to tear up, "I-Is this real?"

"Welcome... (Y/n)."

(Y/n)'s fist trembled just a bit.

"You have made it. You're now part of the Hero Academia."

"I..." she mumbled with a tear sliding down her cheek.

Shadow hugged her tightly and she hugged back.

"Congrats," Shadow said.

'My life has changed completely now. I wish to make myself the best hero I can be. I no longer care about just wanting to make myself worthy for those who hate me. I want to help others, no matter what!'

'I'll show everyone what kind of heroine I can truly be!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 1.9K 40
(Yes I'm using this name. I know it's in another story but she's my main Oc so It makes sense.) Joozou Ryuu is a new student starting at U.A. This...
7K 363 24
Komi was good at most things in her life. Except for math...and confrontation -but other than that, she was smooth sailing it. Pish posh she may hav...
815 23 7
"in the eyes of the people around me, I can't become a hero. Monsters can't be Hero's. Here's the thing, I didn't come here because I wanted to be a...
42K 930 32
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is a hero in Paris. She's Ladybug with her partner Cat Noir. One day she and her class were going to Japan for a field trip. T...