The Boy Who Never Lived

By AmyAmesburg

Proffesor Snape turned and stared at Harry, one eyebrow raised. "Mr. Potter! Are you paying attention?" "Y... More

Harry's Room
Im Sorry
The Zoo
The letters
The letters part two
A very wet nigh-no no that sounds wrong
Maybe if I say no theyll love me
At Hogwarts
Voldemoron
Bomb
Green Skinned
Harry?
Minerva
So.... What?
Explanations
CADENCE'S PAST. NEWT'S PERSPECTIVE.
I hate them all
It's great, Thank you
Chores
Odd Reactions
At Hogwarts
Diagon Alley/Gringots
Hidden Truths
COOL!!!
YAY!!! (not an update)
Im rich?
Shopping
Still Shopping
Souls and Destiny
Hotel
1923
1924
1977
1981
Later in 1981
1985
I'm not angry; Im furious
Dumbledore
Will you just stop?!
Off to Hogwarts; The final Chapter
AUTHOR'S NOTE
I hate my phone

Magic

6.2K 299 27
By AmyAmesburg

Harry looked at the list in his jand and looked up at Cadence.
"I still need a wand," Harry said.
"Jesus, Merlin, Zuess and Poisedon, Harry! You still need more stuff!?" Cadence cried out.
Harry laughed at how Cadence looked at the moment. He had about a hundred bags on each arm some hanging from his neck amd even a few that were tied to his slowly drooping pants. Harry held about 15 bags himself and rolled his eyes.
"We are almost done, Cay I promise!" Harry smiled.
They were getting many amused looks from passerbys and one kid with blonde hair came over and snottily asked
"Well why didnt you just have your house elf come fetch that stuff?"
"Of course! Why didnt I think of that?" Cadence said before calling out for Lawrence.
Now lightened about 30 pounds in weight, Harry turned to look at the blonde boy.
"Wow! Thanks, man! You're a life saver!" Harry threw his hand out for a handshake and the snooty boy looked shocked.
"Umm... Well... Youre welcome." The boy said, uncertaintly.
"I'm Draco Malfoy." The boy said, shaking his hand
"Ha-" Cadence coughed behind Harry and Draco looked at the teenager slightly hurt.
Did he not want his little brother to be friends with a malfoy?
"Oh, right. My name is Caleb. Caleb Scammander." Harry said, flushing slightly at the mistake he had almost made.
"Are you coming to Hogwarts this year?" Draco asked.
"Yeah. Are you?"
"Of course. I am hoping to be put in Slytherin. It's a noble house. Everyone in my family has been in Slytherin. It's tradition." Draco said, proudly.
"Well I hope you get in, Draco." Harry said honestly. Tradition was something Harry had always widhed he had growing up.
"What house do you want, Caleb?" Draco asked.
"Um... Hey Cay?" Harry asked.
"Yeah?" Cadence replied.
"What house were you in?" Harry asked.
"I was home schooled, Harry. But Newt was in Hufflepuff." Cadence said, uncomfortably.
Harry nodded and turned back to his new friend.
"I guess I want to be in Hufflepuff. But Gryffindor sounds nice too."
"Gryffindor?" Draco said, with disgust in his voice "My father says that Gryffindor is full of idiots. They dont even understand that Slytherin is for the cunning. They think its for evil people."
"I dont think you are evil, Draco." Harry said.
"Thanks, Caleb. Hey maybe if you do get in Gryffindor you can set the record straight. Eh?" Draco asked.
"Sure thing." Harry replied.
A tall elegant man walked over to Draco and placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Come, Draco." He said in an emotionless tone.
"Father, this is Caleb Scammander and his brother-"
"Cadence" Cadence said, politely.
"Cadence," Draco repeated. "This is my father, Lucius Malfoy. He is running for minister in a few years." Draco said.
"We hope you have a great election," Cadence said politely, feeling his instincts of danger come in.
Harry looked up at Lucius and smiled.
"You're son helped us when no one else would. I won't forget it, Mr. Malfoy. I hope you have a good day."
Lucius raised an eyebrow at the child in both surprise and slight dissaproval.
"Draco," he said before turning away and walking off.
"Bye. Caleb!" Draco said, running off.
"See you at school, Draco!" Harry replied.
"Come on, Caleb. Let's go get your wand." Cadence said, holding Harry's hand protectively.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.7K 60
She looked at the empty seat Snape had been sitting in and repressed a sigh. Meg had heard a lot about Professor Snape. His reputation was well known...
16.6K 489 35
DISCLAIMER! love interest unknown "Can you dance with fire Would you take it by the hand If I were the flames ...
6K 83 43
I slowly looked up at him as I was completely and totally lost for words. I was trying to say something, but I couldn't. My mouth grew dry, and I bec...
306K 5.6K 73
¤° "(Y/n)(L/n)..? Sounds like a lame mudblood." Draco scoffed. °¤ Truth was, she wasn't. ¤° "DAD?! PROFESSOR SNAPE IS YOUR FATHER?!" Draco cut you of...