We Won't Go (Harry Potter X D...

Oleh XWrongUserX

A HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY FAN-FICTION. ALL HOGWARTS HOUSES INCLUDED. Please don't think this is a love... Lebih Banyak

The Start (Chapter 1)
The Second One (Chapter 2)
The Problem (Chapter 3)
The Bad News (Chapter 4)
Meeting Him Again (Chapter 5)
The Flashback (Chapter 6)
The Breaking Point (Chapter 7)
The Rumours (Chapter 8)
The Love Potion (Chapter 9)
The Awkward Kiss (Chapter 10)
Polyjuice Potion (Chapter 11)
Dumbledore's Office (Chapter 12)
Great Minds Think Alike - Part 1 (Chapter 13)
Great Minds Think Alike - Part 2 (Chapter 14)
Great Minds Think Alike - Part 3 (Chapter 15)
December 1st (Chapter 16)
The Step Back (Chapter 17)
Acting like someone else??? (Chapter 19)
The Finale of the Plan (Chapter 20)
A Miserable Man (Chapter 21)
Weird News (Chapter 22)
Drama Drama <Kinda?> (Chapter 23)
The Slytherin's POV (Chapter 24)
Dreams Crash in One Action (Chapter 25)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 1 (Chapter 26)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 2 (Chapter 27)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 3 (Chapter 28)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 4 (Chapter 29)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 5 (Chapter 30)
The Greatest Wizard of All Time (Chapter 31)
Wizard Court (Chapter 32)
The Life of A Hufflepuff (Chapter 33)
The Reuniting of the Enemy (Chapter 34)
How? (Chapter 35)

The Plan finally arrives...... (Chapter 18)

83 5 1
Oleh XWrongUserX

You were excused from the hospital a day later. As you went to pack your things, Cedric approaches you with his cheesy grin. He showed his perfect white teeth as his eyes twinkled in the hospital light. Confidence shone through him as he caught your attention. He ran his fingers through his soft brown oak hair as he smiles at you once more. "Hey..."

"Hey!"

"Hi! So you're Y/N, right?" Butterflies appear in your stomach as you put all your effort into to looking cool. Well your definition of cool at least.

"Er Yeah!" You flutter your eyelashes. You didn't realise how beautiful he looked. How perfect the lining of his chin was. His amazing straight and powerful eyes and his fabulous straight nose. You just didn't realise. How stupid were you?

"Er do you think I'm flirting with you?" The twinkle in his eye stopped and his expression turned serious. You then discovered that you had been staring at him, observing his features and that has totally weirded him out.

"What are you talking about?" You laugh nervously but indeed very guilty.

"Look, I'm sorry, but you took it way out of proportion!"

"Well-" You turned your body to your bag and started loading books and clothes very forcefully showing aggression.

"Well?" He narrows his eyes in frustration and confusion.

"We literally said like two words each and you're already saying that I'm flirting with you? Man....you must be desperate!" Cedric cocked up an eyebrow.

"Er excuse me?" You ignore him. Cedric opens his mouth but no sound releases and so you both stand staring at each other awkwardly. "No I" Cedric suddenly bursted out laughing. "No ,no -no!" He puts his head to his knees and bends down trying to catch his breath. "No- you think- I'm- I'm- desperate!" He suddenly falls to the floor.

"Oh look Diggory!" You say turning away from him "if you're just going to make fun of me, you're wasting my time. My time!"

"Ok-ok!" He says out of breath still. "I'm sorry,but, why would I be desperate? And-and even if I was, you think I would want you for a girlfriend?" He giggles to himself unaware of you knowing. You furrow your eyebrows.

"Well who doesn't want me for a girlfriend-"

"You're 11, 12 and I'm 15, 16. I'd have to be utterly miserable to date you!"

You frown

"Ok-I'm -I'm sorry. Look I went over to talk to you to get to know you a bit. If you think we Er- how do most girls say this Er......." he scratches his head "Ah! Locked eyes...then that would be because I was acknowledging you to see if your Potter's relative." You immediately felt embarrassment. Utter and utter embarrassment. How could you be so stupid? Cedric....he's older than you! Much older most students think. It would only be in your dreams that you would date him......But you didn't want to be remembered because you share the same blood as the FAMOUS HARRY POTTER.

"Yeah Er Yeah I got to go to the toilet....thanks?" You immediately rush out of the hospital leaving Cedric with a confused and pink face.

After you exited the hospital, you hid behind one of the columns. Once you were well hidden, you peeked your head over at Cedric's bed. You saw him shake his head in confusion and then climb into his hospital bed. He grasps a book from his nearby desk and  starts to read.

Well that was a waste of your time.

—————

After, you approach your friends. "Hi!"

"So your finally free?" Jess rolls her eyes

"Er Yeah? As you can see." You smile and gesture that you're here. Jess scoffs
"Jess do you have a problem?"

She pouts "does it look like it?"

"Well, Yeah!" You said to yourself.

"Guys, I got the potion right here." Crystal says

"Then what are we waiting for?" Jess spat. You knitted your eyebrows together as you exited Hogwarts.

"I can't believe we're doing this. We're gunna get expelled! And I can't even believe that McGonagall took 150 points away from Gryffindor because of you. Harry and that only got like 50!"

You smile

"We're gunna find out the truth. I want Sirius out of Azkaban! This is what's going to help. This might even be linked with the Chamber of Secrets! Just don't bail out now!"

"We won't..." Crystal says looking at the floor.

"That doesn't sound convincing." Jess scowls

"Hah! And what would you know about convincing?" Crystal says stepping closer to Jess. The height difference was amazing. They were similar ages but Crystal looked 7 and Jess looked 16.

"I know a lot of things...." she spat

"Yeh! Like manipulation!"

"Excuse me?" Jess says stepping closer to Crystal. Both of them were so close that they were nearly touching. Crystal staring up at Jess and Jess staring at Crystal downwards.

"Ha! You think you're royalty." Crystal levitates her wand.

"Ok-ok-ok! STOP!" You stood in between the two of them spectating them from each other.

"What has gotten into you two?" Luna questioned.

"Ha! Me?" Crystal scoffed. Jess stayed quiet.

"Let's just.......do the plan. People will wonder where we are soon."

"Sophie, have you noticed that no one cares about of us."

"Harry...." You mutter. "Right we need to go NOW!" As you waited for Crystal to pull out the three cups of Polyjuice Potion, Jess immediately shot out her wand and pointed it a Crystal. She opened her mouth and a jet of pure red released from her wand. You could hear the blood pumping in your chest and your heart beating as if it's life depended on it. As if it was slow motion, Crystal launched for the ground. The spell narrowly missed her head as she cushioned the cups of Polyjuice Potion. Sophie's eyes glared with shock and anger at Jess who looked miserable. You ordered Sophie and Crystal away from the castle (amused of Crystal's relflexes) and Jess into Hogwarts. Jess didn't take the orders easily but was later pushed into the school grounds by Luna; you started speaking when two of them were out of sight.

"Let's go, now!"

"That bi-"

"Not now!" Crystal gave Sophie and you one cup and kept one for herself.

"Three..."

"Two..."

"One!" The three of you immediately started chugging the potion. You saw the taste of disgust from Sophie and Crystal and when the solution touched your lips, you immediately wrinkled your face. "How——dare——she!" Crystal said falling to the ground.

"She's ——such a——a-"

"Imma try and——-talk ——to her——ugh!" You fall to the ground as well accompanied by Crystal. As the two of you started to get up, the three of your heads spinning in circles, you heard footsteps out side.

"Mr. Potter, I can assure you that they will not be here. Why would they be out of the school grounds." The three of you suddenly dropped your cups, letting the glass smash onto the floor and the liquid spilling out. Without hesitation, you ran for it.

"Did-Luna-mention-about-Runcorn-picking-us-up?"

"Er no -I-don't-think-So!" You turned your head to see Sophie and Crystal sprinting their hardest. You turned you head back and Runcorn was standing alone quite happy with himself.

"Runcorn? Runcorn!" You shout desperately

"Ah....why are you kids?"

"Never mind! Just apperate us!"

"I can't apperate kids from Hogwarts.." he said shaking his head in disagreement. You turned you head and saw a green dress just exiting the main doors of Hogwarts. They're taking their time. Anyway-

"JUST APPERATE US FOR GOD SAKE RUNCORN! OTHERWISE I'LL HEX TO  A OBLIVION!!!"

"You look like a bunch of first years. How can you-" Runcorns face suddenly turned paper white. You turned your head to look at Sophie and bumps started moving around her face. She started growing, taller and taller and taller. Runcorn looked startled as you glanced over at Crystal. Her eyebrows looked like two giant slugs and her lips were as big as a fish's. Before you knew it, the ground was getting smaller and smaller and you felt like you were having a seizure. You felt your hair coming off from your back, as if it was cut in half and that your eyes were like a bears. You blinked and everything felt different. Runcorn stood staring at the three of you completely confused. You touched your chest and it was flat like a cereal box. You touched your face which was boney and long. You slid your fingers through your hair and it felt short and hard as if it was gelled.

After observing yourself, you turned your head to see McGonagall and Harry staring puzzled at the mess that you and your group left on the floor. "Wait! That potion had the names of the people we were becoming. Runcorn! They're going to know. We took....Polyjuice Potion" you said to yourself in your mind.

"RIGHT WE NEED TO GO NOW!"

"Apperate!"

"Now!" Your voice sounded deep and manly but compared to Sophie's and Crystal's it was completely different. Crystal And Sophie both stayed girls yet they were extremely taller then their normal self. They were very different and it didn't feel right.

"NOW!!!!!!" Is a shot of worry, Runcorn grasps you, Sophie and Crystal's hands and immediately disappears taking you with him.

—————

Short chapters coming soon.....thanks for the support :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

158K 3.1K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...
365 34 20
Y/N Potter-after many years of waiting in a girls' home-is finally being reunited with her twin brother at Hogwarts. But, of course, with a newcomer...
1K 61 27
Your brother, Harry Potter absolutely hates the Malfoy's, Mainly Draco Malfoy. But you just can't seem to shake Draco from your head. You and Draco h...
1.2M 27.1K 47
You are Harry Potter's twin sister. At the Dursley's, you two are excluded, hidden, denied everything. But at Hogwarts, you have friends, a real fami...