BTS Oneshots

By Aquadextrous

Just a glimpse on how Bangtan lives their daily lives in the dorm #62- btsoneshots #86- btsoneshots #106- bts... More

Typical Day-offs
Shyness and Hugs (jikook)
Nighttime Playtimes
Dance Practice
Pillow Fights
The Morning After
Zombies and Ghosts
Fight Between
Chemistry Arguments
Walking Is Such Great Pastime
Stuck In An Elevator
Taehyung Wear Your Shoes
Just a lil rant
Differences Between
Nights With Taehyung
Who's That Gurl?
Who's That Gurl 2
FAMILY!
Clumsiness
Scaredy Cats!

Yoongi's Day In The Grocery Store

520 11 0
By Aquadextrous

"Yoongi."

"Yea?"

"What did I say?"

"You said coconut milk."

"Exactly. But what did you bring?"

Yoongi shrugged carelessly. "I can actually care less hyung. Now can we please go home?"

Jin turned his red face to him and Yoongi almost jumped at the shocking vibrant color. The alarms inside his head were blaring in his ears so he quickly sped away to avoid the incoming assault.

"MIN YOONGI I SAID COCONUT MILK NOT FRIGGIN' OIL!"

Once he spots Tae and Namjoon picking fruits he latched onto the closest member, which turned out to be the second maknae.

His eyes widened as he stammered "Hyung-"

"Shh no time! Hide me from Jin-hyung he looks really mad."

Before any of them could say anything the still red-faced Jin emerged, his presence made known by his stomping feet. His sharp eyes darted left and right, seemingly in search of prey.

But c'mon was it Yoongi's fault that he stayed up late making music and overslept and chose oil and not milk? He was darn tired and Jungkook even hauled him to the van! He wanted to struggle against the grip but fell limp as soon as sleepiness rode his senses.

As he cowered behind Taehyung, thankful for once that he was smaller and his younger brother was broader, he peeked to see Jin had stalked off somewhere else. He sighed in relief, but still clutched Tae's shoulders and waited.

When he was sure Jin was no longer in the area, he released his grip on Taehyung's shirt, seeing that his fingers left a mark on the fabric. Tae winced as he saw this, whimpering about how it was new and clean.

He immediately shut up once he saw Yoongi's gaze on him, knowing that maybe he irritated his hyung. He looked down, scared.

He expected a harsh comment, a lash or a biting sentence but was more than surprised when he felt a warm hand on his bleached white and pink hair. He tentatively looked up, and was awed once he caught sight of Yoongi's smile. He was feeling grateful for the kid for saving his butt and wasn't in the mood to make a sarcastic comment.

"Thanks Tae." He turns to the leader, who was intently looking at the apples. Nothing dangerous about that of course. But he forgot one tiny fact: he was dealing with the clumsiest person he has ever met.

As soon as Namjoon leaned closer and put a hand on the container holding the apples, it broke from the raw strength of the dimpled leader and all the apples came rolling out into the open, shiny red and lime green, covering the floor with its enticing colors.

The trio stood there and Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Hyung-" starts the God of Destruction.

"Gotta go bye!" Yoongi fled the scene like a criminal on the run and tried to go to another part of the store.

He roams the aisles mindlessly, staring at the products with no interest and glancing at some delicious-looking pretzels and chips once in a while. He pocketed his jeans and slumped as he realized he had no money with him. Just a won but he knew it wasn't enough to buy him anything.

"Argh where do I go?" he hisses to himself, annoyed that he doesn't know what to do. This may be the first time he doesn't have any clue on what to do.

A bright idea lit up his brain, and he quickly checked his pockets, only for his smile to fade as he realized he didn't have his cellphone. Was this turning into one of his bad days? Uggh

Where the hell was his phone anyway? He hissed and frustratingly scratched his head, trying to rack his brains. Ohh... he left it at the dorm. Stupid

Now he had no contact to any of his members how great is that? How was he supposed to go home now and cuddle with the bedsheets?

Approaching footsteps alerted him to the fact that he wasn't alone, and his head whipped toward the sound. Was that-

"Hobi?"

Sunshine boy turns and meets eyes with the one who called him. As soon as Hoseok saw him a smile split his face and he came charging toward his hyung to wrap him in a hug.

"Oh hey hyung didn't know you were here," Hobi said.

Yoongi glanced around. "Who're you with?"

"Huh? Oh I'm alone."

"What? Wae?"

"Why can't I? I asked permission from Jin-hyung and he agreed."

Yoongi thought over his options. Well having company was better than being alone looking like a lost fool. So he decided to stick with Hoseok.

"Hyung I saw some sweets over there wanna check it out?"

Yoongi smiles a little, tension easing out of his body. Wow, being around Hoseok sure was a comforting and fun presence.

"I don't see why not."

Hoseok smiled again and took his wrist. Yoongi wanted to slip his hand away but found the younger's hand really warm and soothing so he let it be. After all, it wasn't weird to hold hands with any of his members.

When they reached the desired aisle Yoongi's eyes widened in shock and delight. Rows and rows of candies, chocolates and sweets filled everything, and it made him wanna run away with all of it. They all look so... mouthwatering.

"Waah everything looks so cool!" Yoongi comments with a grin. "I really wanna eat everything in here."

Hoseok giggles. "I know right? I was so tempted to steal five bags but I know that Jin-hyung would scold me so I didn't." The smile fades a bit. "I'm so broke."

Yoongi sighed heavily, knowing the feeling. "Yep me too." Another idea popped in his head, and he knew it wasn't right. "What if-" he broke off, not wanting to continue.

But he had Hoseok's full attention, ears perked and interest sparked. "What is it?" he prompted.

Yoongi scratches his nape, again not sure if he should elaborate. "I know it's wrong, but..."

"You wanna take some?" Hoseok finishes. Yoongi nods mutely. Hobi stilled for a moment, before letting his eyes wander to a bag of chocolate chip cookies.

They held their breaths as they worked at quick speed, quietly slipping two bags under their shirts. Yoongi reached for a third one when-

"HEY! You two what are you doing?"

"Hobi RUN!"

They dashed away, the bags falling out of their shirts. Hoseok let go of everything, that kid, and ran away hollering with arms up over his head. Being a dancer, he left Yoongi alone unknowingly since he was too caught up in saving his skin.

Yoongi on the other hand wasn't so lucky since he was a couch potato so they lost each other, but he was able to shake off the police if only for a little while.

He breathed heavily, trying to catch his breath. He closed his eyes and focused on his breathing, a hand to his pumping heart. Mann... that was so close.

Now he's alone again. Who knows what's gonna happen next?

He caught sight of a tuft of hair. Who was that?

When Yoongi was sure that blood was running in all parts of his body and he wouldn't fall over, he walked forward, a hand on the shelves to keep his balance.

"Noona I'm sorry but how much is this?" he heard a vaguely familiar voice. He can't see anything yet since they were at the other aisle but as he got closer and the voices got louder, he realized it was the maknae talking to a noona.

They were in a German store for a concert of course the lady won't understand the kid. That was evident at her confused face.

Yoongi approached more and held Jungkook's shoulder, making him flinch and turn wide eyes on him, only for his features to relax once he knew it was someone he trusted.

"Yoongi-hyung."

"Kid of course she can't understand you we're not in Korea," he broke to the younger. "Unless you know how to speak German."

Jungkook thought for a while. "Uh no."

"That's what I thought so."

"Awwe," he whines. "But I wanted to buy this banana milk so badd."

It was then that Yoongi drifted his gaze to the younger's hands, holding a small carton of what looked like...

"Isn't that apple juice?"

Jungkook's eyes focused on the object and he frowned. He then looked to his hyung again. "I may not know how to read or speak German but I know for sure this is banana milk. It calls me, you see."

"Uh-uh very inspiring speech Kook-ah. But since I'm older I'm pretty sure that's not a banana."

Jungkook frowned deeper. "No hyung it's really banana. It's yellow and long."

Yoongi turned to the lady. "Excuse me but is that banana milk?" He momentarily forgot that she didn't understand what he was saying.

"Vas?"

"I said-" he paused. "Oh never mind."

As they started to walk back, they almost bumped into a big man with tattoos and a bandana, his teeth bared showing a gold tooth at the front. Just with that is enough to make Jungkook cower and clutch Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi wanted to scold him since it was newly ironed but his attention was still on that man who loomed over them, eyes hard and expression fierce. Yoongi gulped involuntarily. That is one big scary man.

"Was machst du mit meiner Frau?" he demands. It was German for 'What are you doing to my wife?'

"What the heck is he saying?" murmurs Yoongi to his dongsaeng, who could only shrug mutely, still too scared to speak.

"Versuchst du Ärger zu bekommen?" which meant 'Are you trying to get in trouble?'

"What?"

"Was?"

"Huh?"

"Was?!"

"Ugh never mind Jungkook we're leaving."

Suddenly he felt a pull on the back of his shirt. Yoongi looked back to see that the man had grabbed him. He didn't like it one bit.

"Hands off my shirt you thug."

"Du gehst nirgendwo hin," he hisses, meaning 'You're not going anywhere'.

Yoongi popped a vein and roughly removed the man's big hand on his shirt. After that he took hold of Jungkook's hand in his own and they sped away in lightning speed.

The two continued to run, not caring or knowing where they were as long as they got away from that big man with the huge fists and creepy gold tooth.

Yoongi started to pant from lack of air, and because he was so lost in his own thoughts, he didn't know that he was about to bump into a person's back. Not just any person; he was the reason why he was in this whole predicament.

"Oof!"

"Watch where you're- oh Yoongi?"

Said boy's mouth fell open, his grip on Kookie's hand going slack. "Jin-hyung?"

Jin's eyes turned to the youngest. "Kookie? What happened to you you look like a mess."

Jungkook let go of Yoongi's hand to go into Jin's arms, where there was comfort and safety. He felt like crying because that man was so scary and intimidating. His bottom lip wobbled and he sobbed quietly, clutching the front of Jin's shirt.

Even if Jin had no clue on what happened he was always ready to comfort his younger members. He patted Jungkook's back and whispered sweet nothings into his ear, telling him that he was okay and he was fine.

He turned to Yoongi, and was about to ask when he saw the rapper passed out on the floor, mouth lolling open and body all slumped.

Jin smiled a bit; looks like he had such a day. What to do with him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 129 5
My BTS Oneshots collection
589 38 11
Credits to: @Agust-Daegu for the great cover.
18.4K 551 114
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍. in which i try to make good bts oneshot for everyone to read.
1.6K 31 12
Hi I just made some BTS one-shots when I was bored... hope you enjoy!! 🖤🤍🖤🤍