WAR //yautja x human reader\\

By xsaice

*y/n joined the army, with the dreams of adventure. she sure did get an overwhelming amount of adventure wit... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
11.5
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
‼️ 34 ‼️

10

4.3K 148 21
By xsaice

Probs back as fuck editing <3 you have been warned!!! don't hate me for it!!!
___________

Are you kidding me?!??! 1k plus reads?!?! I'm gonna faint, someone trust fall me-
I love you all so much. if your reading this then... thank you sorry this came out late-ish, I have been procrastinating everything! Like actual everything e.g sleep, food. You know, the basics.. right now it's 12:18 am :/ sorry for typos.. ❤️❤️
___________

After minute had told you about the temple you felt... scared. They really didn't say anything about this. They didn't say much for that matter! Maybe you should have asked them before you left.

You groaned at yourself for lacking information that would most likely help you. You tried to remember what basics they had given to everyone before they left.

———

(Lmao I had to re-read this book cuz I'm a horrible writer and I realised how childish everyone was at the start 😅😅 whoops)———

You recalled most of the stuff, excuse the parts where you completely blacked out for your own thoughts. You remembered the fact that you had to write in a notebook and keep that updated while you were here and there was one more thing. You just couldn't put your finger on it.

After a few minutes of sitting down on a log and you finally got it. The fact just popped in your head. You remembered that walkie-talkie box they had given you at the start.

It had to be in the camp somewhere. Maybe one of the others knew its location? Or perhaps they had just forgotten or better, not paid attention when they explained this stuff. Like a certain someone...

You sprung up and walked over to minute who was seated near the tents.

"hey minute.. can I ask you something?" You questioned minute as he stood up from the log he was seated on to look at you.

"uh yeah, go ahead." Minute replied, giving you his full attention. You swallowed the bulk of air in your throat, you didn't know why but you were nervous.

"At the start of this mission, we were giving that large walkie-talkie box with buttons. Do you happen to know where it is?" You politely asked, hoping he was paying attention when they had said so.

"If you're wondering about telling the army about the hound, I already have." Minute said, giving a slow sigh of disappointment.

"And what did they say?" You shot back, eager to find out more information about it.

"Nothing, they didn't even pick up. I think they gave us a dud..." Minute huffed, almost whispering. This made your face scrunch up, your thought why the hell would they do something like that you thought they wanted information about these things...

"B-but why??" You shuddered but managed to squeak out, giving Minute a worried look. Minute walked a little closer to you once you said this.

"I don't know sparrow, we will have to wait and find out..." Minute said towering over you.

"What If our walkie-talkie thing was fucked and the other teams weren't!?" You burst out, it was a possibility though, it could be likely. The army can't just send 40 people to their deaths, could they? You didn't want to know the answer to that, you had to decide what to do with what you had.

"look I dont know, we will just have to wait.." minute replied, he looked down with worry as he went on, "its best that we don't tell the others, I don't really want them to worry... okay?"

you gave him a small nod, and as if on cue, the others came into your point of view. you could feel your eyes light up as joy fell on you. minute looked behind him, following your line of sight. he gave you a look, a stern look.

"what's up you guys?" phone asked, walking to you two in a huff. minute huffed and sat back down on the log he sat on before. you felt a little bit of presure from minutes glance at you.

"Nothing much, just talking about the temple thing in a few days time." Minute said, sternly.

"You still think it's a good idea?" Latch questioned, giving the both of you looks.

"Yeah, I mean what else can we do in this situation. It's just a temple-" you started, facing latch while doing so.

"-with weird markings all over and it's pretty big in size." Phone cut you off. He got a look from you, he thought your face was filled with worry, which it was, to a certain level. You mostly just think it's rude when people tend to but in. Minute continued because of this, more so directed at the others though, "the worse thing that is gonna happen is it's secretly some old alien stuff!" He laughed at the end.

"Everyone will be fine." Minute continued, giving latch a glance. "Now the fun part, who wants to do that diary with all the notes in it?"

You realised you had already done some stuff in it so you thought it would be best if you didn't do more. Then again you did get attacked today..

"I'll do it, I'll write about sparrow's part as well." Spider said, now in the conversation for once. You looked at him, you remembered what he had done. Or more so what he had said. You grew uneasy. You wanted to avoid him or maybe he didn't kill them. He had said that something had gotten to his home, his everything?

This brought your mind to the murderer at your own town. He killed five people and that's when you thought it would be best to go to the army, or at least your family did. The one bad thing about joining the army is the fact that you can't bring your family with with you... you hoped they were okay..

"Sparrow...?" You looked up to be met with spider, looking down on you. You wanted to step back but you didn't. You played it cool, or tried to.

"Uhh yes?" You questioned looking at him the best you could.

"Anything else happen today that you didn't tell anyone else about that.. creature?" He went on, the last part is where he broke off his glance with you and turned it towards the creature, which was behind you.

"I told you guys everything that happened, have fun writing in that diary spider." You Said, quickly turning around, breaking the avoiding any more talking.

"Okay thanks.." and with that, you heard spider take off. Probably to get the diary. Meanwhile you were all alone. You guessed everyone had left when you were in that sort of trance.

Your surroundings darkened and best of all a sly smoke arose from the ground. It was getting foggy. It wasn't much though, you could still see the ground... for now.

You headed to the tent, feeling that it would be safer in there, well you thought. You unzipped the tent and you saw him. You saw minute... with his top off-

"U-uhhh so-sorry!" You zipped the tent back up as fast as you physically could or even faster if that was possible. You stumbled away almost tripping but you somehow managed to get to the logs. You sat on the log you used for knife practice.

The image replayed in your mind. You felt your face heat up, you couldn't believe what you had just saw! He was-

"Sorry about that.." minute apologised, making you jump. You didn't even hear him sneaking up in you! Had he seen you blush? Was it even visible??

"Uh no it's my fault, I should've asked to come in.." you looked down, not daring to make eye contact with him. It was almost like you couldn't handle his eyes. Maybe you were still blushing? After all, your face was still feeling hot.

"So did I look bad ass? Or hot?" Minute said out of the blue, causing you to look up at him with the 'what the fuck' face. You didn't really care if you were still blushing, by now the sky was starting to drift off to the dark blues where the stars could do their magic. Plus the mist was starting to thicken. You felt half sorry for who ever had to do night shift today.

"You decide for yourself!" You commented In a pissed off tone. You didn't really want to answer that question, you didn't want to give him the satisfaction of winning. So in the end you avoided his question. Hoping he wouldn't pick up on it.

"Hmmm, alright... anyway, here you go." Minuted passed some beef to you and continued, "don't want you dying on us now do we?"

"No!! Of course you don't!" You joked and he laughed and well, you did too. He sat down by you,p and enjoyed his dinner as did you. He managed to finish before you but you didn't really mind.

"Who is on night watch tonight?" You asked, finishing up your meal.

"This time it's me and latch I think... yeah me and latch." He replied, looking around the camp. Night was now on the sky, the stars and moon looked beautiful, they were nice and clear. But the fog around you guys had thickened, a lot. It looked like it was out of a horror movie and being in the forest with aliens made that seem like a possibility!

"Well good luck and be careful, there is a lot of fog around!" You said putting your hands in the fog, you couldn't see them if you put them just under the surface! Minute gave a small nervous chuckle looking at the fog.

"I will be fine... don't worry..." he started, "You on the other hand will be in the tent all alone!"

"I'll live!" You chuckled but ended up yawning. You needed your sleep, you missed a night and you had to get that sleep back.. "I guess I'll head off now, I need sleeeeeep.." you yawned, you just couldn't hold it back.

"Yawning is contagious! Get away I've got to pull an all-nighter here!" Minute joked, earning a chuckle from you.

"Alright night minute!" You said before going off to your tent. You heard a faint 'good night' back from minute as you walked. You couldn't wait to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 990 21
[Cypher x Fem Reader that will include smut and fluff] You were abandoned by your parents on your 5th birthday, they needed money and didn't want to...
103K 5.8K 41
Ashaki is the lone survivor of a Xenomorph infested mining colony. After sleeping in cryo sleep for several decades, she finds herself bereft of fami...
144K 6.1K 53
this is a Y/N x Yautja story It'll follow Y/N traversing this new and strange life that they've been thrown into. Y/N will experience a roller-coaste...
173K 3.3K 16
Follow Skyler on her adventures on how she met the Yautja and how she fell in love with a certain badass one. Read to find out more. I don't own Pred...