Just Another Bad Boy

By JadeGreen16

"He was bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good, he didn't care because he didn'... More

Please read :)
First day (1)
The wrong place at the wrong time (2)
Best friends is an understatment (3)
All about Caleb (4)
Destiny... (5)
Bitch is back...(6)
Treasure (7)
We are going to starbucks (8)
Late night trips (9)
Past revealed... (10)
Skipping with the bad boy (11)
Study dates (12)
Movie nights (13)
The Beach (14)
A token of us (15)
Girls night gone bad...(16)
He fights? (17)
The bad boy isn't so bad (18)
Understanding the reason why (19)
Food fights (20)
Meeting his mom (21)
The party, part 1 (22)
Meeting the (hopefully) sister in law. (24)
Seeing my dad again (25)
The kiss (26)
First date (27)
Party invites (28)
Coming clean (29)
Shopping (30)
Cafeteria confrontions (31)
More messages (32)
The last night with the bad boy (33)
Getting ready (34)
Quick A/N
The date, part 1 (35)
The date, part 2 (36)
Another party - part 1 (37)
Another party - part 2 (38)
Another party - part 3 (39)
The talent show - part 1 (40)
The talent show - part 2 (42)
Pity party...I wish (43)
The club (44)
School day (45)
The assignment (46)
His girlfriend (47)
From one extreme to the other (48)
The pictures (49)
Life when kidnapped (50)
The rescue (51)
Home finally (52)
Confessions and making up (53)
A big moment for all (54)
Watching tangled and teasing Chase (55)
Big news and meeting Richard (56)
Just Another Bad Boy (57)
Epilogue
A/N
New story!!
New Story 2
I need some help
Facebook/insta group

The party, part 2 (23)

13.3K 333 59
By JadeGreen16

"My mind forgets to remind me that you're a bad idea"
_______

CHASE POV:

After shaking hands with Tyler I walk back inside and grab a drink, I swallow the whole thing in one go and then fill up my red cup again.

I walk back to the boys and see that Ally is still dancing with Caleb and laughing.

Jealousy stirs in my stomach but I choose to ignore it and do what I came here to do.

I cannot feel like this for one stupid girl.

With drink in my hand, I walk over to the first hot girl I see.

"Hey babe" I say as I lean against the wall beside her.

"Oh hey" She smirks trying to push her boobs impossibly more together.

This girl is wearing a bright red, tight dress that ends just below her ass and shows a lot of cleavage,  she has on black heels that make her just a couple of inches shorter than me, and her long legs look longer.

"What's your name babe?" I ask smoothly.

"Hanna" She says trying to look seductive, it's barely working, Ally constantly looks seductive without even trying.

Wait, I have to forget her.

I go in for the kiss, Helen reacting instantly.

"Wanna take this to a spare bedroom?" I ask smirking. They love it when I smirk.

"Yes" Hayley responds almost immediately.

We go up to the bedroom holding hands and the rest is history.

ALLY POV:

Caleb and I are still dancing when I need some water.

"Wanna drink?" I laugh already knowing the answer.

"You know it sweetie - pie" Caleb winks.

Chase looks hotter when he winks.

I find the kitchen after getting lost and talk to the bartender.

"What can I get ya beautiful?" he asks, he looks around 22, not too much older than us.

"One beer and one water please" I blush at his comment.

"Coming right up gorgeous" He replies.

I smile in reply, the blush returning at his other comment.

"The names Brad babe" Brad says as he hands me my drink, "I hope to see you again".

I smile at him and go to find Caleb, turns out there was a much shorter way. I walk past some couple practically dry humping and roll my eyes.

"Chase?" I whisper to myself when I realize he was the guy dry humping the pretty brunette.

He doesn't hear me because he is too preoccupied. Tears form in my eyes, I always knew there was no chance a guy like Chase would like a girl like me, I'm a needy virgin remember, but it still hurt all the same.

Before I start actually crying I do something I never thought i'd do.

I went home.

Jokes, I wish that's what I did, my instinct told me to get out of there, but instead, I drank the beer I originally got for Caleb in one go, coughing at the bitter taste.

I walked back to the bar and tipped my water out.

"Back already?" Brad asks.

"Yeah, can I get 2 more beers?" I ask, my head starts to hurt a bit.

"Here ya go babe" Brad replies and hands me 2 beers.

I was gonna take one to Caleb and drink slowly, but I once again see Chase with that girl and swallow both cups of beer.

"Woah," Brad says cautiously, "May wanna slow down there beautiful".

"I'm fine, fill them up again", I demand, Brad looks at me but abides.

I start feeling really happy, forgetting all about Chase and that mean girl.

Brad passes me the 2 beers again and i'm about to swallow them when I get cut off.

"Ally, I was wondering what took you so long" Caleb says standing next to me.

I laugh at his expression, finding everything so funny.

"Allison, are you drunk?" Caleb accuses shocked.

I giggle again, "shhhhh" I whisper putting my fingers to my lips.

I pick up another beer and start skulling when Caleb takes it off me.

"Calllll, that was just starting to taste good" I complain trying to reach for it again.

"Okay Allison, we need to get you home, I've had too much to drink so I can't take you, wait here, do not move and i'll go find Damon" Caleb demands. "Oh and you, do not give her anymore or I will get Chase Ryder on you, okay?" He says to the bartender, he visibly tenses up and nods.

"Chase is so mean" I wine, but Caleb doesn't hear as he's already gone to find Damon.

I sit there giggling at everyone around me when a handsome guy walks up to me and smiles.

"Hey babe" hottie says.

"Hiiiii" I giggle turning around to face him.

"Ah shit, you're Chase's girl aren't you" the boy says looking at me.

"No!!! Chase is with his girl right now up in a bedroom" I sulk crossing my arms like a toddler.

"Wanna dance babe?" hottie smirks.

"I can't, Cal told me to stay here" I reply again sulking.

"I'm sure Cal won't mind, only for a few minutes" hottie smiles.

"Okay then" I giggle standing up and holding onto hottie for support when I almost fall over.

Hottie grabs me for support and helps me in the direction of the bedrooms.

What a gentleman!! I wish Chase was nice like hottie.

"Wait a second" I giggle stopping.

"Yeah babe" hottie says while looking at me, his hand falls and lands on my ass. It's okay, it was only an accident.

"The dance floor is that way" I point to the opposite direction in confusion.

"We're going to a bedroom" hottie says.

"Okay" I shrug giggling. Bedroom, what a weird word.

"Are we here yet" I ask as we near the bedrooms.

As we turn the corner my heart sinks, Tyler?

He was standing there leaning against the wall, he could have touched me.

No it's not him, i'm drunk.

I sober up a tad just by the thought of seeing Tyler, but when I turn back around, he's not there anymore.

I knew I was just drunk.

Hottie takes me to the room and helps me on the bed.

"Nap time?" I giggle.

"Fuck you're hot, I've been watching you all night and fuck, I've been waiting to get you alone". Hottie says with an evil glint in his eye.

He fishes out his phone and calls someone.

"Come quick," he says.

I sit there in silence not knowing what was about to take place.

About 3 minutes later another guy walks in, he was big and scary looking, and before I can register anything the big guy stalks over to me and forcefully removes my shirt so I was in just a bra and my skirt.

NO!!!! It can't happen!! I can't take it all again, but it was, it was happening again.

I screamed, sobering up just a little bit more when suddenly the big scary guy is pulled away from me, but I don't see what happens within the next few moments because my vision starts to blur and my hearing starts to strain.

CHASE POV:

I can't get Ally out of my fucking head, no matter how hard I try, I have slept with 2 girls already tonight and neither done what they were supposed to do, I just keep picturing her and Caleb and it seriously fucking hurts.

After finishing with Holly or whatever I went with some girl called Emma or something, that didn't help either.

I was about to give up for the night when I walked past the bar and saw Ally with some guy from the football team, his name was Marshall or something, they seemed to be having a fucking fabulous time.

I walked away before Ally saw me, don't wanna ruin her night and went outside to have another smoke.

I was in a quiet place by myself having a smoke when I saw Ally and Marshall together again in my head, I immediately kicked the war hard.

"FUCK" I said to myself kicking the war again.

I hate feelings, I hate the vulnerability and the way she gets in my head so easily and then doesn't leave.

"Hey snuggy" I heard a high pitched voice say behind me.

Only one person calls me that revolting name.

Chelsea.

I don't even care about anything right now so I stand on my ciggy and grab Chelsea's arm, I roughly pin her up against the closest wall and kiss her with all my anger.

After the kiss, both of us say nothing, I grab her arm and pull her up to the first bedroom, opening the door and then seeing something that had me seeing red.

Lying on the bed, with only her bra and underwear on was Ally, a guy, Marshall, above her trying to forcefully remove all her other clothing.

I couldn't help what happened next, I sprinted to the bed and pulled Marshall off forcefully by his collar.

He fell onto the floor so I straddled him and punched him repeatedly, you could tell Ally was drunk, but all I saw was red, but this time I wasn't sure if it was blood.

In her drunk state Ally started screaming at the violence, she ran to me, falling over a few times and tried pulling me off this absolute fucker. I wanted to kill him, I was gonna kill him. How dare he touch whats mine in the way he was.

"CHASE!!!! STOP!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM" Ally shouts pulling me as hard as she could, but it was no use, this guy was gonna pay for what he did to my girl.

"CHASE!! PLEASE!! YOU'RE SCARING ME!" Ally sobbed, when I realised she was sobbing I stopped giving this guy what he deserved almost instantly.

When Ally saw me stop she stood up and backed away from me.

"Princess?" I asked as softly as I could walking towards her slowly.

The door was closet, Chelsea must have closed it when I pushed her out straight after seeing what was happening in here.

Allison looked terrified, I can't blame her, she was almost just raped, she was still in her undergarments constantly reminding the both of us what could have just been. But she wasn't only terrified of Marshall, she was also terrified of me, and that killed me.

"Yo-you n-nearly killed h-him," Ally said still backing away.

"Princess he deserved it, I would never hurt you like that" I tried to reason but she continued backing to the wall.

Her back soon hit the wall so she couldn't go any further, I slowly walked over to her, careful not to scare her anymore.

When I was about 1 1/2 feet away from her I stopped.

"Allison, are you okay?" I whispered, and that's all it took for her to start balling. Instinctively I walked over to her and grabbed her bringing her to my chest, holding her as close to me as possible. Nothing was ever gonna hurt her again, I was sure of it.

For a while we just stood there, her balling on my chest and me gently playing with her hair.

I wasn't sure how long it was until she stopped crying, she just held onto me, probably needing the feeling of protectiveness.

When I was sure she had stopped I gently grabbed her shoulders back and looked at her. I could tell she was still drunk, I can't believe Ally would drink at all, let alone be as drunk as she was now, but she was recovering.

"Princess," I say gently. She looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. "You are not one of those girls who goes to a party, gets drunk, then sleeps with any boy you can, don't try to be".

She looks me dead in the eye, "you mean the girls you like?"

Before I could respond, Caleb comes running in, he sees Ally then he runs over to her and pulls her into a hug that I'm admittedly jealous of. "Ally?" Caleb asks pulling away.

She looks at him, "what happened?", he continues, he looks around, notices Ally is in her bra and underwear, a guy bloody, passed out on the floor, and blood all over my knuckles, I can see him putting all the pieces together. His eyes widen.

"Fuck, no Ally," Caleb says weakly pulling her into another hug.

I feel like I'm intruding their personal space so I walk over to her clothes on the ground and pick them up along with her other things.

Caleb whispers something in her hair and then kisses her forehead.

Jealousy stirs within me, I know it's wrong, feeling jealous after everything Ally just has just been through, but I can't help it.

Caleb then walks over to me, "Help her get dressed, I have to call the others and tell them I found her" Caleb says, usually, I'd argue, because I'm the leader of this little gang, but I can't bring myself to so I just nod.

Caleb walks outside to make the calls and I pass Ally her clothes.

I take another look at her in her undergarments, she was wearing a lacy black bra and undies that matched, she looked so fucking good. Her breasts filled the relatively large bra nicely, and the underwear showed off her legs and her ass, her stomach was flat, with the large curve in her waist. I had to think about Marshall to control myself.

Fuck. I'm a horrible person, I'm checking this girl out practically straight after some guys took advantage of her.

"Chase?" She whispers.

"Yeah princess?" I reply, I could tell she was sobering up now.

"Can I have my top please?" She whispers.

I could have made so many comments, but instead, I nodded my head and passed it to her.

"Fuck" Caleb says walking in, "Blake's at home which means I can't take her there".

"She can crash at mine," I say instantly.

Caleb looks up at this, he even looks surprised.

"You sure?" He questions.

"Yeah, it wouldn't be the first time" I reply, "I haven't drunk so i'll take her now".

"Thank you so much, I owe you big time" Caleb replies, he gives Ally a hug goodbye and leaves me with her.

"Here princess," I say handing her my jacket, she takes it gratefully and I hold her hand taking her to my car.

"Thank you Chase" She whispers. referring to everything, not just my jacket.

"That's okay princess" I reply as tenderly as I can as we get into my car and start the drive home.
__________

AHHHHHHH

That chapter sucked to write.

You know, there are people out there, girls and boys, who have actually been raped, and they didn't have a Chase to protect them.

I cannot imagine how hard that would be on someone.

I sincerely hope that no one ever has to endure something that horrific.

On a happier note, another chapter done.

Please please please vote and comment, and let me know what you think about JABB so far.

Thank you all again.

-Jade xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.5K 77
AFTER Corbyn and Amelia's relationship has been tested by the secrets he knew from the beginning, they try to make a fresh start. Their love has beco...
237K 9K 27
Hera Hawkins gets herself locked in the school library and that's not even the worst part. Because she is stuck with her arch-enemy aka ex-boyfriend...
280K 6.8K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
2.1M 29.8K 53
"There's this whole school of delinquents here and yet you still manage to piss me off the most." "I like you too, you idiot." SECOND BOOK IN THE WIC...