Beatrix

Galing kay flawsomek

Since the age of ten, Beatrix Delaney has suffered from depression, negligence, and pain. Her parents aren't... Higit pa

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
¿Q U E S T I O N S?
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
SURPRISE🥴
NOW PUBLISHED! GO READ
GOOD NEWS
REST IN PARADISE🕊❤️

TTML~ONE/TWO

6.1K 214 116
Galing kay flawsomek

AALIYAH RICHARDSON

"When we meet the guys, tell them you eighteen, okay?" Bliss, the leader, told Aaliyah.

"But I'm fifteen," Aaliyah assured her as she tried keeping up with the clique.

"Aniyah, you should have left yo lil sister at home," Justine sighed.

"My momma said if I don't take her I can't go," Aniyah shrugged. "I need to talk to Leon anyway. He haven't seen his son in while."

Remy sucked her teeth. "Matter of fact, Aaliyah when we get there, sit yo ass on the bench. You ain't they type anyway."

"Chill on her, Remy," Aniyah said sternly. Aniyah didn't really fuck with her sister tough but at the end of the day, that was her sister and her mother would kick her ass if she didn't stand up for her.

Aniyah and her friends were all seventeen but looked like twenty year old Instagram baddies. They were all thick and the funny thing was that they were all light skin.

Bliss was told to be the prettiest one out of them all. She wore long lemonade braids and her edges were laid to perfection. She had wide hips with the booty to match, but didn't have any tities. She had high cheek bones and a really pretty smile she always had on display.

Justine was that basic redbone that everyone fucked with. She was cool and real about everything. Her signature look was silver hair and blue contacts. She had an hourglass figure that she developed during puberty.

Aniyah had a golden complexion. Her mother took really good care of her hair and it fell to her waist. It was thick and light brown to match her gray eyes. She inherited all her looks from her deadbeat father who was overweight, leading her to be thick in all the right places.

Remy was mixed with Japanese and African American. She was the smallest but still thick as ever. She was really ghetto and mean to everyone except for her friends and fine ass niggas.

Aaliyah on the other hand, didn't have any of that. She did look old like them but that was about it. She had a small round butt, small curves, small breasts, and long legs. She held a mahogany complexion that was really soft, and blemish-free. Her hair was thick and dark brown, stopping at the middle of her back.

"There they go," Bliss smiled while pointing at the cars that were lined up at the entrance of the park.

Aaliyah frowned due to the loud music. She did what Remy told her to do and sat on the bench close by. She just watched them, wishing she could be outgoing and hold a pretty figure.

Aaliyah wore a white Adidas shirt with the leggings to match and slides. Her bone straight hair was down and pushed back. Aniyah and her friends dressed like they were going to a concert. Aaliyah thought it was too much though.

"Leon don't be acting like you ain't got responsibilities nigga," Aniyah said pointing at him with her index finger and her thumb out.

"Mane lemme hold lil Leon," he sighed taking him away. He looked just like him. Brown, big ears, slender nose, and the same mole placed above their lip.

>>>

"Hey Bahari," Remy cheesed while leaning on his all black 2018 Chevrolet Avalanche.

Bahari smoothly blew smoke out and looked at her. "Wussup?"

"Nothing I'm tryna see wussup with you," she smirked. "I be seeing you in the east or whatever."

"Yeah?" He said looking at her. "This where you from?"

"Don't I look like a East Memphis bitch," she chuckled while giving him a 360. "We stay pretty over this way. You must be used to them orange mound ass hoes?"

>>>

"I mean you can come over and chill with me tonight, my momma out of town," Justine told Trevion.

"Shit, we can chill right now baby girl," he smirked while gripping her waist, making her laugh.

>>>

"You like my outfit daddy," Bliss smiled while dancing a little in her fashion nova set.

"Hell yeah, I liked that shit," Terry smirked while giving her butt a smack. "I'll like it better off you."

>>>

Aaliyah rested her chin on the palm of her hand and swung her legs back and forth. She was bored until a little girl tapped on her thigh. She smiled and looked down at the pretty toddler. "Hi, what's your name?"

"Mia," she said innocently. "What's your name?"

"Aaliyah," she said. "It's nice to meet you Mia."

"Mia what I say about you wandering off?" A pretty dark skin asked while picking Mia up. "I'm sorry sweetheart."

"Oh she's fine," Aaliyah smiled. "How old is she?"

"Four years old," the lady sighed. "She so much to deal with. Don't have kids honey."

Aaliyah laughed. "I love kids. They so sweet and innocent. Well the ones I be around."

"Ooo girl you can have Mia if you want to," she joked. "I'm Safiya, her mother."

"I'm Aaliyah," she chuckled nervously.

"You alone?" Safiya frowned.

"No," she sighed. "My sister and her friends are over there. They told me to sit on the bench."

"Let me guess, you're the youngest?" Safiya scoffed. Aaliyah nodded her head and ran her slender fingers through her hair. "Of course....Imma tell my little brother to stop messing with they hot ass."

"Who yo brother?" Aaliyah asked, she was hoping it wasn't Leon.

"He over there talking to that lil Asian girl," she sighed. Aaliyah only nodded not really paying attention to him.

"Mommy can Aaliyah come home with us so we can play?" Mia asked tapping her mother's head.

"I don't know, Mia," Safiya said. "We'll have to ask Aaliyah."

"I'll get back to you on that," she chuckled. "My mother is a full time nurse, so I have to wait till I see her and ask can I play over your house."

"Awww," Mia pouted. "Uncle Bahari!"

"What you calling his lil ugly ass for?" Safiya frowned.

Bahari hopped out his car looking fine as ever. His smooth espresso complexioned skin was glowing. He wasn't all that tall, 5'11, but he was lifting serious weights. He had tattoos everywhere except for his face. He had a fresh haircut that made him look real snackish; plus, a nice mustache and almond shaped, dark brown eyes. He wore a blue Nike shirt with gray sagging jeans, revealing his basketball shorts.

"What Safiya doing to uncle's lil shoota?" Bahari asked his niece while grabbing her away.

Aaliyah smiled at how tickled Mia was while Bahari showered her with kisses on her neck.

"She so sweet and happy," Aaliyah laughed.

"When she wanna be," Safiya sighed. "Don't let her fool you."

Bahari took a double glare at Aaliyah, since the first time he didn't really see her true beauty. He thought she was pretty and different. Her skin was bare and she just looked natural. "Wussup, sweetheart?"

"Uh hey," she said shyly. Aaliyah looked over at Remy who was frowning, and she knew what that meant. She quickly put her attention on something else.

"What's your phone number?" Safiya asked. "We're about to go."

Safiya gave her iPhone to Aaliyah so she could enter the phone number. "Here you go."

"Alright, it was nice meeting you," she smiled. Bahari looked at her before leaving as well. He couldn't get over the fact that she was so adorable.  

•••

Aaliyah, her mother, Aniyah, and her nephew all stayed in a nice one story house. It was really big and held four bedrooms. They had everything they needed, but not what they wanted.

"Nelly, put some cute and comfy on right quick," Aniyah sighed as she opened Aaliyah's bedroom door. Aaliyah's nickname was Nelly due to her middle name, Chanel.

"What for?" Aaliyah asked reading a book.

"Because I need you to be my wing girl for tonight," she said looking at her reflection in the floor mirror.

"Wing girl? No Aniyah, you're just gonna ditch me and I don't know who the guy is," she said.

"Girl I'm not going to ditch you, we just chilling," she said irately. "Now take off that stupid ass football jersey and put on a crop top or some."

"It ain't stupid," she mumbled while looking in her drawer. She pulled out some black joggers and a Tupac graphic crop top. After putting it on, she slowly made it downstairs trying to see who the guy was.

"Aaliyah this is Bahari, Bahari this is Aaliyah," Aniyah greeted. "Nothing serious but chilling because my best friend trying to get with you."

Bahari nodded his head slowly while watching Aaliyah walk by and sit on the round comfortable chair with her legs crossed.

"Wussup with you?" Bahari slurred while leaning forward. "Why you so quiet?"

"I don't wanna interfere with you and Remy relationship," she said waving him off.

"Who?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"That pretty Asian girl you was talking to?" Aaliyah frowned.

"We were talking, that doesn't mean I have a relationship with her," he chuckled. "I'm tryna see wussup with you."

Aaliyah's heart dropped since she never received a lot of attention from older and sexy guys. "Um, how old are you?"

"Nineteen," he said then licked his dark lips. "You?"

"Yeah," she sighed. "I don't know what you're tryna do but I'm only fifteen."

"But she gone be sixteen on the fourth of August, which is next Saturday," Aniyah added. "Bahari just turned nineteen so y'all only three years apart, Nelly."

Aaliyah looked at her sister sideways. I thought you said we were chilling.

"See," Bahari smiled cockily tilting his head side to side.

"Uh, I gotta boyfriend already," she lied.

"Might as well drop his ass right now," he shrugged.

"Aye, Bahari behave yourself, because we going to check on our son," Leon smirked.

Aaliyah looked at her sister like she had three heads. Her sister was always lying about any and everything. She just couldn't get how her lies just flowed. She lie about the smallest things and that's why Aaliyah had a hard time trusting her now.

"I wanna get to know you, chocolate drop," he said moving closer.

"There's one thing you should know, I won't do anything with you and I'm not planning on ever doing anything with you," she said.

"And what does that supposed to mean?" Bahari asked entertaining her. He loved her southern accent. It was ghetto but still angelic like.

"It means Ian messing with ya on a serious level," she said hopping up and entering the kitchen.

"That can change," he smirked while watching her pour a glass of cranberry juice.

"No it won't change," she shot back.

"Ight let's be friends then," he said getting close to her. He looked down at her five foot seven frame and bit his lip. "You can't have friends?"

She looked off and then back up at him. "Yeah, only friends."

"So what school you go to?" Bahari asked resting his hands on either side of her. "Friend."

"I-I'm homeschooled," she staggered while getting away.

"Hmm, so I can stop by all the time and chill with you," he smirked as he sat back down next to her.

"No," she said with an attitude. "I'm here alone most of the time so I don't want you here when nobody here with me."

"You so mean but I like it," he said eyeing her.

"I ain't mean," she said slightly rolling her neck. "I'm just being real with you."

"I'm still gone see you, lil mama," he winked with a smile. She saw that he had a gold grill on each row. "I be over my sister house twenty four seven."

"We still ain't gone be alone," she shrugged.

"Let me get your number," he said with a head nod.

"I'll give you my house number because I can't get a phone until my sixteenth birthday," she said.

"Ight," he chuckled while rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"What?" Aaliyah asked offensively. "Don't play me because I don't have an iPhone like everybody else."

"I'm not," he laughed holding his hands out. "I just didn't know people still use house phones in 2018."

She started to pout and fold her arms. "Yeah, I don't have a house number anymore."

"Don't be like that," he smiled touching her chin but she moved away and continued to watch tv. "See, imma make you mine real soon. You already act like a baby so imma make you my lil baby."

She rolled her eyes and continued to watch tv. "Friends, right?"

"Not for long though," he said.

"Yo, Bahari," Leon called out hiking his pants up. "Let's go."

"Ight," he nodded and turned his attention back on Aaliyah. "Let me get that house number."

"HA HA that's very funny," she said sarcastically. "No you can't get it."

"Please," he smiled hoping that would make her give it to him.

She sighed and told him the digits and he soon left.

"I hope this mane don't cause me trouble," she sighed while locking the door.

T W O

BAHARI WHITFEILD

Mixed Girl From Park: hey Bahari, this Remy. We met at the park.

Mixed Girl From Park: wyd?

Mixed Girl From Park: I can't stop thinking about yo sexy chocolate ass.

Bahari sighed loudly as the texts kept going. He wanted to at least get six hours of sleep before he run errands in the morning. He looked at his lock screen and saw that he had eight messages from Mixed Girl From Park.

"What the hell?" Bahari frowned while turning his brightness all the way down and putting his passcode in.

Bahari: it's three in the morning, you know the type of work I do. I'm tired as fuck.

Mixed Girl From Park: I'm sorry 😬 you up now so wyd.

"The disrespect I get," Bahari scoffed. He put her messages on do not disturb and went back to sleep.

•••

Bahari traveled the streets of north Memphis. He needed to drop off some money for his boss.

He pulled up to the trap house and turned his alarm on. When he made it up the staircase, he collapsed hands with a buff guy that let him in. He knew his way around so he went inside where Suge would be.

"Wussup big homie," Bahari nodded while taking a seat.

Suge was too busy eating a hot plate from the soul food restaurant up the street. "Wussup young soldier, what you got for me?"

Bahari slid him an envelope and leaned back in his chair. Suge nodded in approval. "You always coming through, that's why I respect you. You too good for this street shit. Why you ain't making yo own drug business?"

Bahari shrugged. "Man I'm just tryna eat and still feed my family."

"And you been doing that," Suge reasoned. "Y'all not going hungry but what if it change. Stuffed and never having to starve again."

"How do I start then?" he said hesitantly.

"Damn nigga I'm giving you advice, you mean you want me to help you find connects too?" Suge frowned. "Nah, patna. You figure that out."

He slid the envelope back. "Keep that, you need it more than I do."

"Nah man," he said shaking his head. Suge could get real grimy and he wanted nothing to do with his sneaky ways. "That's yo money."

"No funny shit," he surrendered. "It's yours with no strings attached."

Bahari was hesitant at first. He never trust Suge because he seen him turn on his own blood like it was nothing. "So you telling me if I take this money and start my on shit, we done?"

"We done," he smiled. "You never got on my bad side so we cool forever."

"Ight big homie," he sighed. "I'll fuck with you later."

•••

Bahari had been busy the whole week. He paid his mother rent, sister rent, let alone his own. His weekend was his chill day and he decided to take Remy on her offer of going to this popular club called Blackout.

Bahari waited for her to come out her beautiful two story house. He scrolled through his contacts trying to find her name. He had low patience so he needed her to come out as soon as possible.

"Leon baby momma lil sister?" Bahari reiterated cluelessly while stumbling across that specific contact. He thought about how she looked and was still fuzzy. "Oh shit I forgot all about her."

He had to admit that he wasn't feeling Aaliyah like that. He thought she was cute and she could be one of his slides, but baby girl was too young for him. She didn't have a phone, she was too innocent, and she always pouted. He had to take a rain check on her as for right now.

"You looking fine," Remy smiled while getting in his car.

He nodded and backed out her driveway. He just wanted to go the the little club, then go back to her house and do the dirty. He knew that's all she wanted anyway.

"You real quiet," she said. "You always being dry. Why you don't ever answer yo FaceTime?"

"I've been busy," he said dryly. She was way too talkative for his liking. He liked them quiet when he was quiet, and he liked them energetic when he was energetic. Basically, he didn't vibe with Remy. He felt like she tried too hard.

"There you go being dry," she chuckled. "I know you wanna fuck so you can at least say something to me."

"If you know what I wanna do, then why we gotta go to this wack ass club?" Bahari scoffed. "That club shit, don't excite me much."

"Because I want them other hoes to know I gotchu and they can leave you alone," she shrugged.

"I see," he chuckled. "I'm yo lil show monkey for tonight."

Remy laughed. "You funny, no you not my show monkey. I just don't wanna share you."

Bahari didn't say anything else, since he had pulled in a parking space. He got out and made his way over to open Remy's door. Before his father died, he promised that he would show manners to any female.

"Thank you," she cheesed. Remy thought Bahari was the one. Just because he opened the door.

"Mhm," he said closing his door back. High key, he just didn't want her to scratch his car up.

They made it inside the club free, since Bahari was cool with the bouncer and security.

"Go talk to yo girls for a minute, I gotta do something," Bahari said in Remy's ear.

Remy acted as if Bahari said some freaky shit the way she was looking at him and smiling. She switched over to her girls with the biggest smile on her face. "Heyyy."

"Ooo girlllll," Justine hyped. "I seen you all boo'd up with Bahari fine ass."

"Girl yes," Remy cheesed. "He so sweet. Imma keep him around."

"You need to," Bliss said. "I heard that nigga got that good pipe. Keshuna still psycho for the dick."

They laughed and Remy looked around. "Where Aniyah?"

Bliss mouth flew agape. "Bitch look who Aniyah brought with her."

They all looked in the direction and saw Aniyah and Aaliyah looking fine as ever. Aniyah wore a multi colored stripped tight dress with some cute yellow pumps. Her hair was in a deep side curly ponytail.

Aaliyah wore a white tube top that showed her midriff and black jeans with some cute chunky heels. She now had long senegalese twists with a tiara on her head.

"You looking cute," Bliss smirked at Aaliyah. "You eighteen, right?"

Aniyah gave her sister a death glare and Aaliyah quickly nodded her head. She took a seat at the bar and felt someone tap on her shoulder.

"You wanna dance," a cute light skin smiled at Aaliyah. "Birthday girl."

"No," she smiled shyly. "I don't know how to dance."

"Stop lying you be twerking that lil ass at home all the time," Aniyah butted in. "Go'n show him what you working with."

"Come on lil mama, I don't bite," he smirked while pulling her up. They made it to the dance floor and he smoothly grabbed her waist. She was a little uncomfortable, since it was crowded and the music was blasting. Let's not forget she was dancing with some random guy.

A couple songs in, she was feeling comfortable with the guy. She loved the way he made her feel; like she didn't have anything to worry about.

"I think I'll sit down now, I'm a little tired," she laughed.

"Ight, lil mama," he said. "I hope you enjoy your eighteenth birthday."

"Uh, I will," she said loudly making her way out the crowd. She saw her sister and VIP so she made her way over.

"You lost baby girl?" The bodyguard stopped her.

Aaliyah's heart started beating fast as ever. "M-my sister is up there."

"And?" He mugged. Aaliyah looked at her sister who only shrugged like was sorry.

Aaliyah just rolled her eyes at her and turned around but stopped when the the bodyguard called her out.

"Come in birthday girl, I was just fucking with you," he chuckled while letting her enter. She gave him a weak smile and went up the stairs.

"See you getting attitudes and shit," Aniyah chuckled. "Big sister gotchu even if you get on my nerves."

Aaliyah only smiled and sat down next to her. "My feet hurt so bad, Aniyah."

"Get the sandals out my purse," she said drinking a small bottle of Moët. Aaliyah did just that and quickly switched shoes.

"Hey friend," Bahari smirked at Aaliyah. "Happy birthday."

"Hey," she said dryly and put her attention on something else. She felt like he did her wrong because she didn't have a phone.

"What's wrong with you?" Bahari frowned while resting her hand behind her.

"There's nothing wrong with me...Move," she said scooting over.

"What you doing, Bahari?" Remy asked with furrowed eyebrows. "So you fucking with her?"

"No," Aaliyah said with enlarged eyes. "I don't mess with him."

"Stop with all that, Remy," Bahari said waving her off. "We not even fucking with each other, so don't try to control who I talk to and who I don't."

Remy was beyond embarrassed. "That's how you feel?"

"Hell yeah," he said sizing her up rudely.

"Bliss give me a ride home," Remy said with a red face. "Because he got me messed up."

"Ight, shit dead anyway," Bliss sighed getting up. "Terry stop by my house, baby."

Terry nodded and continued to smoke his blunt. Everybody was leaving; Justine, Bliss, and Remy. Aaliyah was trying to leave because she didn't like all the noise.

"We'll leave in two minutes, damn," Aniyah stressed. "I should've left your ass at home and told momma you was sick or something."

"Stop talking to her like that," Leon defended. "We need to pick up lil Leon from my momma house anyway."

"I'll take her home," Bahari suggested while eyeing Aaliyah's attire.

"No thank you," she said instantly. "You never called me, and you probably don't even remember my name."

"Well maybe if I take you home then I can get to know all about you," he reasoned while pulling her up. "Come on."

"Go with him, Nelly," Aniyah pressed. "He ain't gone do nothing to you."

Aaliyah looked at her sister as Bahari pulled her hand and walked through the crowd of people.

They made it out the club and Aaliyah felt relieved from all the noise. Bahari opened her door and closed it as she got in.

When he got in, he started up the car and took off. "You hungry?"

"Mhm," she nodded. She rested her hands in her lap and watched all the city lights from the window.

"What you want to eat?" Bahari asked taking a glimpse at her.

"I really want some Mexican food but if you don't want that then I'll eat what you want."

"Nah, Mexican is cool," he nodded. "What you like from there?"

"Either they fajita quesadilla or they fajita nachos," she answered.

"Yeah, I like that too," he smiled and eyed her with a sigh. "...I know you might think imma asshole but what's your name again."

"Aaliyah," she huffed waving him off .

"I'm sorry, I just been hella busy this week," he said. "Hopefully me taking you to this Mexican restaurant make it up to you."

She blushed and looked out the window so he won't see. "Hopefully."

He chuckled and kept driving. "Mind if I play some music?"

"No, I don't mind," she said folding her arms due to the cold breeze.

He quickly turned his air off and connected his Bluetooth. He only played Memphis rapper songs.

Aaliyah turned the music down with a frown. "That is way too loud sir."

He let out a light laugh. "I had it on like twenty."

"That is still loud, I can't even hear myself think," she said rolling her eyes. "You gone be deaf wanna these days."

"No I ain't," he said getting out his car. He was on his way to opening the door for Aaliyah but ran into her.

"Woah," he said catching her by the waist. "I was gonna open the door for you."

"Too late," she said giving him a fake smile while walking pass him.

He rushed passed her and open the restaurant door for her. "Let me get that for you."

"I'm not handicapped, Bahari," she sighed and waited until the waitress sat them down.

"I know you not," he smiled, because he liked the way she said his name. He followed her and the waitress to a booth far in the back. He sat right next to her and slouched down.

"What can I get you two to drink?" The waitress asked.

"A strawberry lemonade," Aaliyah answered. "Light on the ice."

"A water," Bahari said smoothly.

"Coming right up," she nodded and left the table.

Aaliyah started eating the salsa dip while toying with her new iPhone Xs max. She looked over at Bahari and laughed at his shocked expression. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"When you get an iPhone?" He asked sitting up.

"Yesterday," she said with an attitude. "You would know if you wasn't busy."

"Give me your new number and I'll call you, soon as I get home," he said putting his arm around her shoulder. "I promise."

"Let me put it in," she said grabbing his phone that was already unlocked. She went in his contacts and typed in her house number to find her name. "Leon's baby momma lil sister? Really, Bahari?"

"I couldn't remember your name," he said in a high pitched voice. "I know it now, though."

She had a frown on her face as she changed the name to Aaliyah Richardson. She put her iPhone number in and handed it back with an attitude.

The whole time they were at the restaurant she stayed quiet. She felt like Bahari didn't like her like she liked him.

When he took her back home Aaliyah was trying to rush out the car but Bahari had already locked the doors.

"Aaliyah," he said looking in her eyes.

"Bahari," she said smartly while tilting her head.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Goodnight."

"Good night Bahari," she smiled while unlocking the door and getting out.

He watched as she made it inside and waved bye again.

"I hope this girl don't cause me trouble," he sighed.

____________

Should I publish🤔

VOTE

THOUGHTS?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

84.8K 6.5K 60
In Phi, you don't get a choice. You fight and you kill until it kills you. After running from the only home she'd ever known, Cassie is out to get r...
2.5K 25 15
A bunch of one shots I wrote when I was suppose to be doing something productive. This is productive, I promise. ..I'm in desperate need of Sleep. AO...
63.1K 1.9K 43
• a romance thriller • "Break my heart, I give you the permission Maia Oberain." Levi whispered. « ¤ » "You are like the first ray of sunshine reac...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...