I Even Like His Shitty Hair [...

Por kirishimaunbreakable

A long, cute fanfic about our favourite bois Kirishima and Bakugou with lust, longing, love and a lot of smut... Más

It's Just Sparring
It's Just Studying... and a Massage
Well He Did Offer
I'm Just Returning the Favour
Damn it Sparky
Sharing a Bed Isn't That Bad
I Just Couldn't Help Myself
I Think I Like You Too
Let's Play a Game
Sharing a Bed is Actually Pretty Great
Only If it's a Date
Is That a Problem?
He Couldn't Do That, Could He?
You Can't Just Do Stuff Like That
Do We Need These?
What's That L Word Again? NSFW
What Was That About?
Don't Do This
Promise Me
Game On
Two Can Play That Game
We Should Do That More Often NSFW
A Content Feeling
We'll Finish This Later
How Was That? NSFW
Loud and Obnoxious
I'm Just Returning The Favour NSFW
That Was Close NSFW
A Protective Feeling
It's Just a Training Camp
What a View NSFW
This is Kind of Romantic
Tease
It's Happening NSFW
Yeah, That Actually Happened
I Didn't Say That!
That Could Have Been Worse
Inconvenient Timing
Frustrated, Alright
Finally NSFW
Pressure
I Hope He Likes It
Happy Birthday Eijirou
This Is It NSFW

It's Happening Again NSFW

22.6K 798 1.3K
Por kirishimaunbreakable

They made their way to Kirishima's room, not unlike how they had all those weeks ago the first time they were here.

As soon as they made it inside, Bakugou resumed their kiss, his hands running all over Kirishima's body. He gently pushed Eijirou back, directing him toward the bed. When back of Kirishima's legs hit the bed and he sank down bringing Bakugou with him. He crawled up his body and pressed a kiss to the side of his neck.

"My turn," Katsuki whispered in his ear.

He moved his hands to the hem of Kirishima's shirt and slowly pulled it up over his head and ran his hands back down his body. He leaned back and tugged his own shirt up and over his head as Kirishima watched.

Eijirou reached up to run his hands slowly down Katsuki's chest and Bakugou heard him swallow. Bakugou pushed him back into the bed and trailed kisses down his jaw to his throat. He sucked the soft skin into this mouth and was sure he left a mark when he felt Eijirou shudder under him. He trailed his way down to his chest and flicked his tongue over his nipple, eliciting a sharp gasp from him. He trailed lower again, kissing and licking his way over his strong stomach to the hem of his pants.

He used one hand to pull his belt through the loops in his pants and pushed his shoulder back into the pillows with his other hand. He dropped the belt onto the floor and reached to undo his pants.

Kirishima moaned quietly at Katsuki's dominance. He didn't often take control like this even though he had such a dominating personality in every other aspect. Kirishima had only seen glimpses of this but he liked where it was going. He just wasn't sure he knew how to give in the way Katsuki did.

Bakugou lifted Kirishima's hips and pulled his clothes down, dropping them on the floor with his belt. He groaned as he looked at the boy under him. Willing to give himself to him in every way. There was a venerability in his eyes that Bakugou had never seen before. He'd seen nerves and hesitation but nothing like this, mixed with trust and longing. It only made him fall deeper in love with the fucker.

"You ok, Kat?" Kirishima asked.

Fuck, he'd been caught staring and day dreaming.

"More than ok, love." And with that, he leaned back down and swirled his tongue over the tip of Kirishima's dick, licking up the bead of moisture that had collected there.

Kirishima moaned and twined his fingers through Katsuki's hair, making them both moan again. While Kirishima was preoccupied, Bakugou reached out one hand and found the bottle of lube, he coated the first two fingers on his right hand and dropped the bottle on the bed.

He bobbed his head up and down on Kirishima's length and used his clean hand to reach under him and squeeze his ass. Kirishima let out a long moan which only encouraged him.

He ran one finger over Kirishima's hole, indicating his intentions. He felt, rather than heard, Kirishima gasp but he adjusted his legs to give him better access.

Kirishima's body jerked at the new feeling as Katsuki pressed his finger inside but a sound that was pure pleasure escaped his lips, he'd never felt anything like this. He hissed a little when Kat withdrew his finger and replaced it with two but he felt Bakugou still immediately. He quickly got used to the sensation and nodded his head, silently asking him to continue.

Bakugou placed a sweet kiss against the inside of Kirishima's thigh and pressed his fingers back in while he wrapped his lips back around him.

"Kat," Kirishima called in a strangled voice.

Bakugou looked up and met his eyes, his face was flushed and his bottom lip red from being bitten.

Kirishima continued, "You had better replace your fingers with your dick if you want me to last more than ten seconds."

Bakugou smirked up at him and gently removed his fingers. He moved up to place a soft kiss against his stomach before he leaned down to find a condom and tore the packet open with his teeth. He quickly rolled it on and coated himself with lube while Kirishima watched.

Bakugou leaned back and lined his length up with Eijirou's entrance, just as he was about to push forward he realised that Kirishima was slightly trembling. He pulled back and looked down at him.

"Are you ready?" Bakugou asked softly.

Kirishima bit his lip and nodded a little as he looked away.

That wasn't exactly a yes so Bakugou reached out with his fingers and lifted his chin. "Hey, it's ok, Eijirou. We don't have to do this."

Kirishima released a breath. "I know, Kat. I'm sorry, I trust you and I want to, I just" he took a deep breath, "I'm still a bit anxious." He released his breath on a sigh.

"Why don't you go on top, love? You'll have more control that way. We can take it at your pace," Bakugou said without hesitation.

"Yeah, ok," Kirishima nodded and gave him a small smile.

Bakugou leaned in to kiss him as he lay down and pulled Eijirou on top of him. 

Kirishima straddled his waist and leaned down to kiss him, he tried to put all of his feelings into his kiss, thanking him for knowing what he needed. Bakugou reached between them and slowly started to stroke Kirishima's length.

The new position gave him the courage he needed and he reached down and wrapped Katsuki's dick in his hand and lined himself up with Bakugou's tip. He gasped when he felt the first amount of pressure at his entrance. His legs shook where they straddled his boyfriend's lap.

He took a deep breath and relaxed his muscles, allowing the head of Katsuki's dick to push into him. He sucked in his breath at the sharp pain but it faded quickly.

Bakugou's eyes almost rolled back in his head. This was torture, slow, exquisite torture. He couldn't take his eyes away from where their bodies were joined but then he caught sight of Eijirou's face.

Kirishima had his head tilted back and his eyes half closed, his sharp teeth biting down into the soft flesh of his lip.

Katsuki was rubbing slow circles on his thighs as Kirishima inched his way down. Finally, his ass came flush with Katsuki's lap, his length fully inside him. The feeling was almost too intense.

"That was one of the best fucking things I've ever seen, Eijirou," Bakugou breathed out, as he looked up at his face. He sat up and embraced his boyfriend, wrapping him in his arms and ran his hands up and down his back as he rocked gently back and forth.

Kirishima started to whimper into Bakugou's neck at the growing tension that one simple movement was causing but he knew if it was him inside of Katsuki it wouldn't be enough. He pushed his knees into the bed and rose up, feeling the blond's length draw out of him. He put his hands on Katsuki's shoulders and sank back down, moaning as he did.

"Ohhh that feels fucking good," Bakugou moaned.

Kirishima repeated the movement a few more times but he couldn't move fast enough in this position yet he was reluctant to change it too. Bakugou was being so sweet and gentle that Kirishima wasn't sure whether he was enjoying himself. He needed to make him abandon some of that control and enjoy this as much as he had.

He could think of one way that he knew would work. He threw all the confidence he had into his words as he said "Are you going to fuck me like you mean it or not?"

Bakugou's head snapped back and his eyes looked into Kirishima's as he blew out a breath "Fucking hell, Red, since when do you talk like that?"

"Since you have your dick in my ass and you're not moving. Now are you gonna move or should I just keep riding you myself?" Kirishima could see the fire spark in his gaze as he said it.

"Fucking hell Eijirou, you're such a fucking top even when you're not." Bakugou growled and he bucked his hips up into him which had Kirishima biting down on his fist to stifle the noise that came out.

Bakugou reached up and pulled his hand away "Be as loud as you like, I want to hear you." A moan tore through him then when Katsuki slowly rotated his hips."Mmm that's more like it, Love. Feel good?"

Kirishima could only nod in reply. There was something intense building in him and it was more than he had ever felt.

Bakugou curled his fingers into Eijirou's hips, holding him still so he could thrust up into him. He quickly found his rhythm, his pace quickening with each thrust.

Katsuki wasn't going to last much longer, the sensations combined with the sight of Eijirou on top of him was almost too intense. When Kirishima reached his hand down and wrapped it around his dick he almost lost it.

Bakugou quickened his pace, desperately thrusting into him and his boyfriend's moans only urged him on.

"I'm not gonna last much longer, Love" Bakugou managed to gasp out.

Kirishima looked down at him, his chest flushed with exertion and his eyes glazed with lust, oh god that sight was enough to make him quicken what he was doing with his hand.

Katsuki leaned forward as he thrust and Eijirou felt his muscles start to tighten as his dick pressed against a very sensitive spot on every thrust.

"Ah fuuuck, Kat, right there, that feels so good."

"Yeah, I'm almost there." Bakugou gasped.

Kirishima stroked himself quickly and felt his orgasm build.

"Kat" Kirishima managed to get out and he brought his other hand up to cover the head of his dick.

Bakugou was able to reach up with one hand and pull his hand away "On me" he commanded just as Kirishima spilled himself onto his chest.

"Ohh fuuuuuuck, that's so fucking hot." Bakugou moaned as he thrust the last couple of times and followed Eijirou over the edge.

They slumped together in a mess of sweaty limbs as Bakugou pushed Kirishima's damp hair back from his face and kissed his temple. "Watching you get off like that is so fucking hot" Bakugou said. He was still breathing hard and Kirishima's chest was rising and falling just as rapidly. "I love you, Red, so much."

Kirishima looked at him from under his lashes "I love you too, Kat."

Kirishima pushed off him and fell back onto the bed with a content sigh. Bakugou discarded their condom and lay back down with him. They were both lying on their backs in the bed looking up at the roof.

"How was that?" Bakugou asked.

"Intense." Kirishima breathed out.

Bakugou rolled and propped himself up on his elbow to look down at him "Good or bad intense?"

Kirishima rushed to make sure he hadn't given him the wrong idea "It definitely wasn't bad, Kat." He bit his lip and continued. "But you know how you said I'm such a top even when I'm not topping? I think you're right, we got it right the first time around. I'm not saying we can't try it again though."

Bakugou smiled down at him before he dropped back down onto the bed "Ok, well, as much as I like fucking you, I really fucking liked being fucked. So that's good" He drawled.

Kirishima covered his face with his hands, and Bakugou couldn't believe he was still shy considering what they had just done "Don't ever say that again. Too many fuck's in one sentence."

Bakugou chuckled but he sat up "Come on, Red, I need a shower."

Kirishima huffed a small laugh "I can't imagine why." He said sarcastically.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

631 35 19
Bakugou has just started dating Kirishima ,but his thoughts are in the way of his relationship. He's worried Kirishima doesn't care for him like he d...
30.8K 619 17
[Fan fiction] Its summer break and class 1-A just got done with their mission. Some students plan to stay in the dorms over the break, this includes...
2.5K 109 23
This is a kiribaku story, personally I love this ship so much, I just think they're adorable together. Kirishima has some sort of weird feeling, he c...
35.5K 1.3K 15
{Completed} Bakugou texts someone who he assumes is Deku, but instead finds himself talking to a very excited and friendly stranger. Language warning...