Spotlight » Conor McGregor

By BriFlare

Well, I don't like Living under your spotlight Just because you think I might find somebody worthy Oh, I don'... More

Spotlight
Cast
Spotlight | The Tour
Spotlight | Announcement
Spotlight | The Shower
SpotLight | Babies
Spotlight | New York
Spotlight | Its over
Spotlight | More Problems
Spotlight | Even More Stress
Spotlight | Article
Spotlight | Sisterly Fight
Spotlight | Twitter Beef
Spotlight | The Breakdown
Spotlight | The Big Fight
Spotlight | Article
Spotlight | Backlash
Spotlight | Royal Family
Spotlight | Epilogue

Spotlight | Hurts So Good

1.6K 41 9
By BriFlare

I thought I was over you. But lately I just need a song, or a scent of the perfume you used to wear to break down into tears and I realized I still miss you. And I never stopped loving you.

"Uh, Pandora? What're you doing?"

Conor hadn't thought he'd been that quiet even on slippered feet but Pandora startled so much that the bowl she'd been vigorously stirring slipped out of her grip and clattered with a bang to the kitchen floor, sending what looked like batter flying.

Pandora turned towards it but she didn't pick it up.

She stood there instead, shoulders curled in and as Conor stepped closer he could see them trembling beneath Pandora's robe, which was coated in the splatter as well as what looked like dusts of flour and something sticky; egg, maybe?

"Oh, Dora." Conor closed the distance in another step and wrapped his arms about Pandora from behind in a gentle but firm hug.

Pandora let out a low sob and turned in the embrace, burying her face against Conor's jeans and fingers clinging into the fabric.

"Conor, what are you doing here?" Pandora asked.

"After all that weird depressing tweets and quotes. I knee I had to come and catch up on you, Pandora." Conor answered.

Conor rubbed a hand against Pandora's back and lifted his eyes past the dark head to survey the dimly lit kitchen for some answers.

"Is it that bad?" Conor asked.

It was a kitchen warzone and Pandora was somehow in the middle of it.

"Yes, it is." Pandora answered.

-

6,785,357 likes

pandorawhite Paris doesn't feel the same when the streets all call your name. #neededgetaway

Comments disabled.

9,876,222 likes

officialmcgregor "Paris is always a good idea." – Audrey Hepburn

View all 10000 comments

username1 so Conor and Pandora in the same place 😌

username2 beautiful view 😻

-

"How dare you just leave and not tell anyone?" Dad screamed into the phone.

"Dad, I left everyone a voicemail telling you all where I was heading." I said.

"You did?" He asked.

"Yes, I did maybe you should check your voicemail before calling next time." I replied.

"I'm sorry, Pandora. I'm just worried." He said.

"I know, dad. I need a break from Nevada but I will be back soon." I said.

"Okay, I love you." He said

"I love you too, dad." I said hanging up.

I looked out on the balcony looking at the streets of Paris. I felt arms wrap around me.

"You feeling better?"

"Yeah Vegas was getting to me." I breathed.

"I can make you forget about Vegas." he began kissing my neck.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yes, baby." He said picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom.

He put me on the bed and began kissing me. He pulled off my undies, I pulled off my shirt. He began kissing down my chest then my stomach.

"Baby." I moaned.

"Maybe, we can work on baby number two." He said.

"Oh my God, you're so funny." I said laughing as he went down and licked me sending chills throughout my body.

"You're mine, always. Remember that." He said.

-

2,679,001 likes

pandorawhite I love Paris for the million reasons that everybody loves the city. It's an incredibly romantic and beautiful place. #alanfrust

View all 10200 comments

username1 😘

username2 Khabib is in Russia, sis so who took this photo?

khabib_nurmagomedov 🔥

username3 Khabib got side bitches he not worried about Pandora

username4 😻

kimkardashianwest 💅

thatsotea pandorawhite break up with Khabib and get back with your man and have them three future babies plus Khabib cheating on you with Chloe Henning that's why she wants to fight you so bad but that's the tea 💯

username5 thatsotea where is the lies

10,621,091 likes

officialmcgregor my favorite took this 💰

View all 10911 comments

username3 💰💰💰

-

"You little sneaky brat, I see you finally grown a backbone and gone back to your husband." Kylie said as soon as I walked into my house.

"Yeah, a secret getaway to Paris with Conor for a week." Nicole said.

"How did you two know?" I asked.

"Nate, can't keep a secret especially during sex and Conor, had Nicole watch CJ." Kylie answered.

"Do you guys think I'm doing the right thing?" I asked.

They nodded.

"Hell yeah, Khabib wasn't the one for you." Nicole said.

"Yeah, Conor is your soulmate sis." Kylie said.

"Is that why you guys were so upset and team anti Pandora, because I left Conor instead of being by his side?" I asked.

"Yes and no, all the things we said was true. That's how we really feel, Pandora. Yes, we were rude and being shitty sisters but we're not going to sit here and baby you well you dumb shits that affects people around you." Nicole answered.

"I know and I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm sorry too but this time around just go to therapy and talk out your problems." Kylie said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too and we definitely need to beat Chloe ass soon." Nicole said.

"Sigh, I don't even want to hear her name." I said.

-

Coughing my head off. Tissues were everywhere. I felt so bad I was alone. I called Conor. He picked up.

"I'm sick." I said then coughing.

"You want me to take you to the doctor here at the performance center?" He asked.

"Is dad there?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm looking at him." He answered.

"Tell him to make sure no paps or anyone who can see me." I said.

"Got it princess." I heard my dad say.

At the performance center, I was in the room and Conor came in the grabbing my hand. I felt awful. I wanna to curl up in a ball.

"Take me home in the back of your rolls with your driver driving us." I mumbled.

Conor nodded.

Turns out, I had the flu and it was making me turn into an emotional mess with a bad headache. All I wanted to do was crawl into bed and sleep forever.

"What's going on here?" Chloe asked walking up to us and making me roll my eyes.

"I'm taking her home and what are you doing here?" Conor asked.

"I came to see you, baby." Chloe answered smiled.

"Baby? Chloe, we broke up a month ago and honestly I know what you've been doing and I'm not in the mood to deal with that or you." He said.

"Put that bitch down so we can talk." Chloe said.

"Bitch, I got your bitch." I said getting out of Conor's arms and walking up into her face.

"Pandora, no." Conor said but it was too late. I slapped her. I was going to punch her but security rushed in between us so I couldn't do nothing but let Conor drag me away.

"We'll talk about this later." Dad said.

"Okay." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375 0 40
Stuck in my head and I can't get you out
4.8K 376 7
I still get a little scared of something new But I feel a little safer when I'm with you derek hale x fem!oc
33.2K 1K 72
Continuation of I'm not like them
5.4K 90 11
Celeste & Will can finally lead normal lives again or so they thought until they get through this dilemma where they'll slowly fade away from their o...