Paroxysm (BoruSara)

By Likeyroez

The moment when Sarada met Boruto after many years, she couldn't remember him anymore. Because of the pain a... More

Paroxysm
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
TAGGED
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
END
Author's Note
For you

22

2.7K 78 9
By Likeyroez

Gladly, we already arrived in our destination. So I immediately stood up, ignoring my father's question with a respectful bow.

I hurried to my grandma and grandpa's house near to the train station.

I hugged grandpa as soon as I saw him, "I missed you, grandpa!"

"I missed you too, Sarada," he whispered and hugged back. 

"Dad, how are you?" Mama went in the house. 

"You see... I'm perfectly fine, Sakura! Alive with healthy bones!" Grandpa said while tapping his muscle. 

"Good afternoon, Dad," Papa went in and greeted granpa in a very polite way. 

"Oh!? Sasuke, right?" Grandpa ask pointing his hand towards Papa. 

"Hm," Papa answered with a nod. 

"Oh! It's been a very long time, my son-in-law! You look good as always!" Grandpa shouted tapping Papa's back. 

"By the way, Dad... where's Mom?" Mama asked.

Grandpa suddenly behaved, his smile turned into a frown and said, "Sakura... Uhm.. She's r-resting in our room—," he was cut off when Mama rushed into their room. 

"Grandpa."

He rubbed the back of his neck with an awkward smile, "He-hehe."

"She's not there." Mama said, holding her tears. 

"What!?" Grandpa was in shock too.

They were about to go out to find Grandma, but the door opened and she came in before we find her. 

"Oh? Hahaha! You handsome young man, what is your name again?" she came in with a smile and she didn't even know we were here. 

"Boruto, Ma'am."

I was in shock as I saw him answering grandma's question with a polite manner. 

How could it be? How could he smile politely to someone? I'm...

I'm jealous, dammit. 

"Sarada?"

"I'll go rest in the backyard." I said before walking out. 

*****

I woke up from a light sleep when I heard the knocking on my room's window. I can't see who's knocking because the curtain was covering it. 

My room was all dark and I saw from my alarm clock that it's just 3:32.

The knocking sound makes me scared, it's because of the thought that my room was in the attic.

How could someone be able to knock the window from up here? 

I wouldn't want to believe that it was a ghost or something. I'll just scare myself if I do that. 

Still, curiosity was eating me. So I silently walk towards the window and peep behind the curtain.

And I saw a man wearing a black outfit with a cat-like-mask and a blonde hair. 

Is it... Boruto?

He knocked again, but this time it's a lot louder that it was. I think he's planning to break the window. 

My heart keeps beating fast as I thought it was Boruto. Nah I'm just imagining, I think.

But my suspension was right when I saw him removed his mask revealing his face with those blood running through his face from his head is making me worry. 

What should I do? 

I've been so anxious lately, and still wondering what will happen if I did something. 

Should I? 

The window squeaks as I opened the door. He was shocked and fell inside my room. 

"Ohmy! I'm sorry... I..."

He was trying to sit while enduring the pain of his back. I went close to him to help him sit properly. 

I froze as he held my hand. He also held my cheeks and lifted my face up. I saw his eyes...

Those beautiful eyes that looks like an ocean where I've drown to.

Those beautiful blue eyes that will make you feel safe nd free as you stare at them.

Those stunning eyes that unexpectedly captured my heart.

His eyes...

"Sarada..." he called me. "Close the window."

I rushed through the window and immediately close it and went back to him. 

"What happened to you? How did you get here? Why are you covered in blood?" Too many questions running through my head but my scared voice wasn't enough to ask all of them. 

"Sarada..." he's catching his breath.

And he's very pale.

"Boruto, I'm going to remove your clothes." I said.

"No! Don't! I-I'm fine, don't w-worry."

"You are not fine at all! You're covered in blood, and still you're commanding me to not worry!?"

I completely ripped his clothes because I can't remove it properly. "I said don't!" Too late. 

He said it too late, I already saw his body that was shot two times.

Far from he heart and one is in the right waist, and some are unknown scars.

What can I do with this? I don't even know how to remove a bullet from a human body!

Should I call mama?! No!!  It will tske time and I will be able to leave him alone here!

He's suffering.

I have no choice!

I took my first aid kit inside my closet and wore a surgical gloves that mama lent me few years ago. 

"Are you sure about this?"

"Don't you trust me?"

"But..."

"Are you scared? Don't worry, think me as a professional doctor." I said with a smirk. 

I showed him how I am confidently proud to do this. But I'm nervous! 

I can do this! 

***

"Mama!" I rushed in the kitchen as I woke up from a 2 hours sleep. 

"Sarada, you're awake already!" she's cooking something for our breakfast.

"How's Boruto?"

"Boruto? Oh, he's fine. He'll just need a moment to heal his wounds. Thanks to you, you were able to remove those bullets out from his body. Well done, Sarada!" she said and tapped my back. 

"How about being a doctor too, in the future?" she asked. 

I blushed and looked away, "I-I don't think so."

"Don't you want that? You'll be able to heal Boruto's wounds everytime. He'll be proud of you... as his girl."

"Stop it, Mama!" I said and walked away.

Come on! I'm so done with this! How could she tease her one and only daughter? I thought she's with me.

"Sarada?" I stopped walking as someone called my name. "Thank you."

It was... "Boruto."

"I said thank you." he said with a warm smile. 

His smile is making me cry. Gladly I could hold up my tears. "Y-you're welcome." I said and turned around to continue walking. 

I can't hold it anymore. Why do my heart beats louder and faster when I think of him? Why do my tears want to fall when I saw him? 

What the heck is happening to me?

Why the heck is this happening to me?

I'm being so dramatic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 525 9
Anya and Damian are on their 10th year at Eden academy.Both of them developing a crush at one another but too shy to make a move.Then Ewen and Emile...
25.6K 649 8
A series of wholesome Short Stories and Oneshots of my beloved OTP, Damianya. Much like a slice of life book. πŸ’˜ FANFICTION !! - F l u f f . - Mos...
2.4K 80 7
A collection of Oneshots for Borusara week 2024! Following the prompts posted on Twitter.
2.8K 333 5
⁺˚*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ πƒπˆπ„ π“π‘π˜πˆππ† --- ( 𝙋𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙍 π™‹π˜Όπ™π™†π™€π™ ) ❝ are we wrong? are we right? we jump first and then decide ❞ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›- wh...