TweekxCraig (South Park Fanfi...

By TWDFan01

Tweek has liked Craig for awhile but never had the guts to tell him. So now, he's going to come clean More

TweekxCraig (South Park Fanfic)
Waiting....
Not a chapter, SORRY!
With Craig
I need to figure this out...
My new boyfriend
The Party
Finally We Can Leave
Dad's SUCK
Why does the weekend have to end
Bus drama
I hate school...
It was just a what?
Weekend!
Not a chapter
Why does school have to be....school?
THAT BITCH!!!
Wha- STAN!!!!
We're good....I think?
She's....here!
You did it!!
Quick Update
Don't get mad!!
The fight
Jail, Part 1
He's what?
New Home
OMG OMG OMG
What's the answer?
Now....plan
Sorry
You want a what?!
Puppy puppy puppy
Guess what
Wedding day at last.
A year later
I have an explanation
Sorry
Untitled part
Ending

Aaaaaaand back to school....

1.4K 47 29
By TWDFan01

Hey guys, I saw one of the comments, and YES in a fucking virgin!! Another reason for that i  because I'm only turning 13 in four months sooooo stfu! Let's go!!

*Tweeks p.o.v*

I woke up in Craig's bed and I was exhausted. I rolled over and looked at the clock. 7:30. Crap! We only have a half-hour to get dressed! I ran downstairs and woke Craig up. "Craig! We're gonna be late, c'mon!!" Craig opened his eyes and sat up. "Ugh...." I pulled him upstairs and he got changed. I threw on a shirt and some jeans while getting my sneakers. I ran downstairs and made myself some coffee while putting it in a cup I could bring to the bus, Craig came up behind me, and held my waist setting his head on my shoulder. I smiled a little. "Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and he let go. I grabbed my coffee and and my bag and we headed out. I drank some of my coffee when Craig ran past me. "Wha- C-Craig?" I saw him run up to Kenny at the bus stop. I walked up soon after and drank my coffee. They were talking the whole time and I just leaned against Craig. The bus finally came and I ran on. I sat in the very back, near the goth kids but luckily Craig came and sat next to me. "Hey, Tweekers." He smiled. "Why aren't you sitting with Kenny?" I asked. He shrugged, "He's sitting with Clare." I nodded and layed my head on his shoulder. The whole ride we were silent, listening to the other kids on the bus. We arrived at school and Craig and I walked out. We walked into school and he stopped me in a little crack where no one can see us. "I'll see you at lunch okay?" He said close to my face. I nodded and he kissed me softly before running off. I walked into school and said hi to some people before making it to class.

~After School~

I made it out to the bus and sat across from Clyde and Token. I started talking to them while I waited for Craig. Eventually Craig was the last one on and sat next to me. "Sorry I took so long guys." He said setting his bag on the floor. I shrugged and he smiled. We rode home and got off. Craig and I walked home in silence. We arrived at my house and walked in. I saw a note on the counter saying that my parent's will be home for dinner. I told Craig and he jumped onto the couch turning on the TV. I sat down and he pulled me into his lap, so we watched Red Racer until my parents came home. They got home at about 7:00, so we all sat down and ate some dinner. "So, Craig. How's school going?" My mother asked. Craig smiled, "It's going really well actually. Since I moved here, having all this nice encouragement has been helping me a lot." My mother smiled, "That's lovely." We spent the rest of dinner just talking about school. After dinner Craig and I got dressed and layed in bed. "Tweekers?" "Yeah Craig?" I asked. He held me tightly and whispered, "I love you..." I smiled and nuzzled into his chest. I started drifting off to sleep, before falling asleep I heard Craig's soothing voice, "Goodnight my sweet angel...."

Yep! I FINALLY updated!! And I realize now that I'm gonna get a lot of comments about like, YOU'RE 12!? Yep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
881K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
78.8K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...