spotlight // njr

By renaissams

Well, being born as the half sister of a very famous footballers will make your life full of spotlight. How n... More

about
cast
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
epilogue
Author's Note
Sequel is here.
Special News!!
:)

Chapter 30

4K 77 27
By renaissams

***

Today is our last day at Ibiza and we must be back at Paris by tomorrow morning. We're going to spend our last day here to join the beach party tonight.

Kylian still can't walk for more than an hour and Neymar is lazy to go anywhere, so Bianca and I decided to go shopping alone, she suggested to go to a hippy market that she visited another day.

"Isn't that the one you got lost in?" I asked.

She grinned. "Yes, but don't worry, i have you so i wont be lost."

"Okay."

We walked to the hippy market by ourselves, because it's only two feets away. Sometimes people recognize both of us and asking for some photos nicely, i'm glad that our holiday is not ruined by something.

"I'm happy you're setting us this trip," Bianca started the topic.

"Yeah, but i just realize that i had a lot of fight with Neymar here," I rolled my eyes. "It was supposed to be a romantic holiday, but it didn't turns out like that."

Bianca had a silence for a minute before she talks again. "I heard you last night."

"Hear what?" She gave me the 'are-you-seriously-asking-that?' look and i realized. "Oh my god, that was embarassing!"

"I played Chess with Kyle while you're doing that," She whispered. "Is it that painful?"

Seriously this girl doesn't know anything about this and i'd like to keep it that way. Bianca is still an innocent girl and i will kill any men who dared to hurt her.

"It's not that painful, but you know what? Let's not talk about this, you might wanna experience it later with your husband."

"Okay you're right," She nodded.

We arrived at the hippy market and it's quite crowded today, we stopped at the merchandise booth to buy some merch. I threw a sight at a small booth beside this merchandise booth and as i look closer, i just realized that it is the tarot reading booth.

"Hey, do you wanna try that?" I asked.

"Are you serious? It's just a stupid cards that can 'predict' our future," She rolled her eyes.

"But i'm curious," I pouted. "Please, just give me a company and we're not gonna be there more than 5 minutes."

"Fine."

We entered the tarot reading booth and it's kinda creepy here. The room was fully dark and it has a skeleton figures at the corner of the room. We approached the woman who's wearing some weird clothing and she muttered something.

"A celebrity right?" Her blue eyes popped behind her messy eyeliner.

"We're not a celebrity actually," I answered. "So we're here because i want you to read mine."

"A lot of people doesn't believe with this things nowadays," She took the cards from her lap and arrange it horizontally. "Querida, please pick one card."

I pointed at the third card from the left and she took it. I was staring at her and she does this weird thing until she explained something about the card that i chose.

"You will be in the top of your career," She closed her eyes and glimpsed at me. "People will recognize you more and your friends and family will be there to support you."

I sighed, i'm glad that she doesn't talk about something creepy like death or something.

"But darling, you will have to choose between all the wealth that you have and the one who loves you."

"What does that mean?"

"You can't have everything and you should choose, i hope you'll make a wise choice."

"Like i should choose between my career or my relationship?"

She nodded. "I see here that you missed your one true love, the love you have now will only hold you back from your succesful career later."

"What did she say?" Bianca asked.

"You're right, this is stupid."

I stood up from my sit and asked Bianca to leave the booth. I won't choose between Neymar or my career and what she said earlier maybe just a stupid lie.

"Whats actually happened?"

"She said that i have to choose over my career or my relationship, and she said that Neymar isn't my one true love and will hold me back or whatever shits she said."

"Don't think about it, it's not true."

"I'm not," I forced a smile.

We circling around the hippy market until we got what we needed and we went to the food court to eat some seafoods.

"Don't order shrimp!" She reminded me that i have an allergy.

"I won't let Ney and Kyle to humiliate me again," I chuckled.

"Actually i want to tell you something—"

"Is it serious?" I scoop my ice cream to my mouth.

"—After this trip, i want to quit from work."

"What?" I shrieked in disbelief. "Why?"

"I want to focus on my charity foundation and thanks for the experience you gave me here."

"But you will leave me then," I frowned. Even though we did have a fight about her appearance at work before, but she's one of the reasons why i have my motivation to go to work.

"And i have to go back to Turkey," Her voice cracked. She tried so hard to hold his tears back. "I'm sorry J."

"Like forever?"

"I don't know, but my mother keeps threatening me if i don't come back. She will harm herself again and i'm affraid she will do something more."

My heart broke when i heard this, i can't believe that Bianca will leave me here. She is my one and only girl bestfriend that i have and i love her so much.

"Bianca you dont have to leave," I sobbed. "There must be another way."

"There isn't. My mother only wants me to come back and if i dont, i'm afraid that i might lose her."

"But how about you and Kylian?"

She stared blankly at her ice tea, she took a deep breath and answered my question. "I can't tell him the real reason why i left Juli. You knew him, he won't let me back to my mother."

"You'll hurt him Bianca."

"Just please, don't tell anyone about this."

"Bianca—"

"Juli thank you for this trip," She smiled. "I want to leave without anyone's concern."

I hugged her tightly in my arms, i can't do anything about her departure. Its all her decision and maybe she just doing it for what she thinks the best. She loves her mother and i know how it feels to lose one.

Bianca asked me to pretend that i don't know anything about this. When we're back to the resorts and prepared the join the party at the beach, Neymar noticed that i haven't been myself since we come back.

"What's wrong?"

I forced a smile. "Nothing."

"Don't lie to me, you're bad at it."

"I'm sad that we have to live our normal life again, i mean i love being here," I lied. I hope that he won't noticed it. "It's just so nice to being with you here."

He kissed my forehead and let's just assumed that he believe me. To be honest, i don't have a mood to go to the party today. I was thinking to stay, but Neymar will know that there's something wrong. I feel bad for lying to my boyfriend, but i have to keep this as a secret until Bianca decided to tell them herself.

---

wow 30 chapters, whatta long journey we have here. only five chapters more sadly:( hmm but i was thinking about making a sequel or bianca-kylian's spin off? let me know guys hehehe. btw this week barca will met manchester united!!! i'm excited.s.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 512 20
ᝰ kylian mbappe AND I KNOW YOU SAID THAT WE'RE NOT TALKING. BUT I MISS YOU, I'M SORR...
62.5K 956 39
Sometimes good things are meant to fall apart so better things can fall together. -------------------- When Emma gets a job at Psg as a marketing as...
186K 2.5K 28
COMPLETED {SEQUEL TO PARIS} | If you love someone, let them go, if they come back, they're yours, if they don't, it was never meant to be" *THIS BOOK...
478K 6.4K 133
Kylian Mbappé falls in love with a Victoria's Secret Angel, who just so happens to be the sister of his Equipe de France teammate, Antoine Griezmann.