Destined To Love❤

By jainriya0

What happens when destiny plays games of Love and brings 2 strangers together in the form of arranged marriag... More

Malhotras...
kapoors...
PART 1 - Meet The Malhotra Boys
PART 2 - Kapoor Sisters = danger
PART 3 - Attraction and War!
PART 4 - Like and Hate
PART 6 - Game of Notifications
PART 7 - Knowing you little more!
PART 8 - Family!!! ❤
PART 9 - Possessive Love
PART 10 - Perfect Together!
PART 11 - Need no one else!
PART 12 - First Kiss❤
Promo
PART 13 - Engagement Preparation
PART 14 - Teasing is Love 😉
PART 15 - Weird!!!
Part 16 - Tere Bin
Part 17 - MaNan ki Engagement❤
PART 18 - Struggle 😂 🤣
PART 19 - ROMANCE WAALI HOLI😉
PART 20 - First child❤
PART 21 - Feeling of Love
PART 22 - Smiling Faces
Group Name!
Part 23 - Distance!!!
Part 24 - We are just Friends.....
Part 25 - I don't think it will work.....
Part 26 - Mission MaNan!!!
Part 27 - Its easy to love!!!
Part 28 - I Love You
Part 29 - Never leave me!
Part 30 - Kaise jiunga tere bina?
PART 31 - I Want You
PART 32 - I M THERE FOR YOU
PART 33 - Is Everything OK?
PART 34 - Hope?
Part 35 - Sorry!
Suggest!
Part 36 - Love and Sacrifice❣
Part 37 - Lucky To Have Her
PART 38 - Marriage Date?
PART 39 - Celebrations
Part 40 - Broken Trusts?
Part 41 - Jealousy
Part 42 - Truth or Dare!
Part 43 - Messed up bad!
Part 44 - Everything is over!
Part 45 - Not Everyone Gets Love
PART 46 - Fights and Arguments!
Part 48 - Sorry!
Part 49 - I Need To Go!
Part 50 - Goodbye!
Part 51 - Operation Day
Part 52 - Forgiveness!
Part 53 - Ladakh it is!
Part 54 - And It Begins...
Part 55 - Movie Night
Part 56 - Growing Old With You!
Part 57 - Will you be Mine?
Part 58 - I Love You ❤️
Part 59 - Rehersals
Part 60 - I Will Miss You ❤️
Part 61 - Haldiii & Mehendi
Part 62 - Mehendi
Part 63 - Mayra & Sangeet
Part 64 - Sangeet
Part 65 - Phere
Part 66 - Reception
Part 67 - Pagh Phere
Part 68 - Laksh!
Part 69 - Danger?
Part 70
Part 71 - The Valentines
Part 72 - Valentines *2
Part 73 - Pre Birthday

PART 5 - Changing Priorities

3.5K 230 121
By jainriya0

Nandini directly left for the company where she is doing her training and ragini for her college.
Laksh also went for his law college and manik to office for the first time after coming from london.

@ Malhotra industries

There was a knock on Raj's cabin.

Raj - (looking in the file and in a professional tone) come in.

The door opened and manik entered with his best smile which melted every person's heart. Raj looked at him and smiled.

Raj - beta u don't need to knock.... Its your office as well.

Manik - woh i thought you might be busy

Raj - for my kids i am never busy (he closed his file) so how was your first meet ?

Manik - (blushing) it was... Uhmm... Good (nervously)

Raj - (smiling as he could see it on manik's face all those emotions and things which he did not tell raj about. He understood it was more than 'Good' ) so what are you thinking?

Manik - woh.. I don't know.. Matlab i just met her...

Raj - manik i am asking you what is going in your mind Right Now not for the future...

Manik - woh... I want to meet her a few more times before jumping into any decision.

Raj - you spoke to her about this?

Manik - yaa she thinks the same.

Raj - then go for it.

Manik - waise dad when am i joining the business?

Raj - in few days when you are a bit clear in your mind as in the start it would be slightly difficult for you so you won't have much time to think so take your time, take the decision and then we will start your training.

Manik nodded once again.

Someone knocked the door

Raj - come in

Raj's PA - sir Mr. Khanna is waiting for you.

Raj - i will be there in a few minutes.

PA left.

Raj - so i will have to leave now.

Manik - yaa even i am leaving.

Manik was still sitting on the chair thinking something. Raj moved till the door and turned.

Raj - manik..

Manik - (coming out of his thoughts) haa dad

Raj - this is very precious time, don't waste it.... Trust me on this.

He winked making manik smile and then left for the meeting after receiving a nod from manik.

Manik too left as he had plans with his friends dhruv, alia and cabir for lunch.

@ ragini's college canteen

Swara and Ragini were sitting on a table.
(ragini's friends swara, sanskar and nikhil)

Swara - tu aaj itne gusse mein kyu hai?? (to ragini)

Nikhil - haa aaj ragini kapoor ka volcano blast hone jaise kyu lagg raha hai (he came just now and sat on the chair)

Ragini gave him a deathly glare.

Ragini - don't ask yaar. Its a long story... Waise sanskar kaha hai.

Nikhil - usse class se nikalte waqt maam ne dekh liya so he is stuck, you know....

Ragini - (shocked) what??

Swara - shittt!! Maam ne daanta hoga usse?

Nikhil - nahi shaabashi di bunk krne ke liye (sarcastically)

This time swara glared him.

They were having their sandwiches. SwaNik were talking about random things but Ragini was lost in her own world. She was still thinking about laksh. How they were fighting. How he tried to flirt with her. How he irritated her and everything. Though she was cursing him but still she was thinking about him.

@ law college

Professor was teaching all the students. Laksh was sitting somewhere in the middle with books open on the table a pen between his lips which had a smile pasted on them,  his eyes were covered by spectacles. He was busy thinking about the way he irritated ragini and she got angry then that punch and every little thing about her. This was the first time when Laksh Malhotra was not concentrating in the class.

@ xyz company where nandini is being trained

It was lunch break so nandini was sitting in the canteen with strawberry milkshake and blushing thinking about manik. For the first time she was drinking strawberry milkshake instead of her favourite oreo shake. They both wanted to know more about each other and spend time with each other.

@ restaurant

Cabir - manik dude what will you have.

Manik - i will take a milkshake

Cabir - dude we are here for lunch toh milkshake?

Dhrulia also looked at him.

Manik - haa woh i am not hungry.

Cabir - Okayyy

Cabir - (to waiter) and  1 strawberry milkshake

Manik - ahhhh no..  (to waiter) instead of strawberry get oreo milkshake.

All 3 looked at him as if he had grown horns on his head.

Cabir - Manik Malhotra choosing anything else over strawberry and that to oreo??

Alia - gosh manik... Whats going on?

Manik - guys stop over acting its just a shake.

Cabir - yaa we are over acting... Matlab the foodie Malhotra is not hungry but theeke ,uske baad the strawberry lover chooses something other than strawberry but (finger quoting the rest words) We are overacting!!!
Dude your priorities are changing (winking)

Manik - Cabirrr

Cabir - fine...

Dhrulia were chatting while cabir was busy noticing manik with a smirk as manik was busy smiling and thinking about nandini. He was remembering how nandini sipped her oreo shake and looked at manik while he was speaking.

All of them were different today. They were not their usual selves. Their priorities were changing.

Both the families agreed to the children's decision of meeting once more. Though looking at their faces they did understand that this is going to turn into real relationship one day but they gave their children time to understand it by themselves.

@ Nandini room

Ragini was sitting on the bed in her nightsuit with her face resting on both her palms and elbows rested on folded legs. It seemed as if she was thinking something deep.

Nandini had just come out of the washroom after changing into her nightwear and now she was arranging her clothes which she had worn just before her nightsuit.

Nandini - kya hua ragu?? Kya soch rahi hai?

Ragini - di do you really like him?

Nandini - (sitting beside her with a smile) i don't know what i exactly feel for him but yaa i would love to know him more and spend time with him. I feel happy seeing him laugh. I automatically blush when he compliments me...

Ragini - di yaar itna confuse kyu kar rahe ho sidha sidha bol dete I like him ,main samajh jaati yeh sab

Nandini hit ragini's forehead laughing at her antics.

Ragini - so di, can you change your brother in law?

Nandini - what???  (shocked)

Ragini - wrna i will reject this marriage... (determined)

Nandini - Ragini you can hear yourself right??  Kya bol rahi tu?

Ragini - arre di yaar he is damn irritating and i can't handle him. Aapne dekha nahi how much he irritates me on a purpose.

Nandini started laughing at this.

Ragini - di yaar i am telling you my sad story and you are laughing

Nandini - aur nahi toh kya, tum abhi tak uske baare mein hi soch rahi ho.... Matlab i am already a fan of him.  Dude usne Ragini kapoor ko pura din uske baare mein sochne par majboor krdiya... (she made an appreciated face)

Ragini - its nothing like that okay....

Nandini - ohh toh kaisa hai?? (smirking)

Ragini - woh... Woh.. Mujhe neend aa rahi hai... So good night

And she quickly fell behind on the bed and closed her eyes. Nandini laughed at her again. She covered ragini with a blanket and kissed her forehead. She too lied on the other side of the bed smiling thinking about the amazing day. Her phone buzzed. When she checked it her heart skipped a beat. She was so happy seeing the notification. It definitely turned to be her favorite one.

The notification was

Manik Malhotra sent you a follow request on insta.

She quickly opened it with shivering hands and high speed heart beats. She accepted the follow request and sent a follow request to him.

She then held the phone right next to her heart and closed her eyes tightly trying to hide her blush. She was eagerly waiting for his acceptance to her request.

@  MM - laksh's room

ManLak were playing FIFA and enjoying their brother time when manik's phone buzzed grabbing his attention. He looked at the screen and smiled seeing 2 notifications, though there were 10 more but his eyes were stuck on 2 special ones.

Nandini kapoor accepted your follow request

Nandini kapoor has requested to follow you.

He paused the game and grabbed his phone quickly accepting her request.

Laksh - bhai yaar game kyu rok diya (irritated) i was about to win.

Manik - 2 min

Laksh - kyu maggie banani hai

Manik - (bored face)  don't you think that joke is way too old now?

Laksh - so what old is gold (winking)

Manik nodded his head in disbelief and threw the remote on his lap standing up.

Manik - you win

And he started typing something on his phone

Laksh - what???  Bhai yaar this is not done.....

Manik - (ignoring him) good night

Laksh - (grumpy face) fine!!! Good night

Laksh switched off the game and went to bed. After crashing on his bed he took his phone and checked his notifications with a bored face. He then went on the search feed on typed
'Ragini kapoor' and smiled seeing her profile. As it was private so he could just see the profile picture.
He quickly sent her a follow request and waited.

@ KM

Nandini's smile couldn't leave her for a second since she had seen the notification

Manik Malhotra accepted your follow request

Screen freezes on nandini's smiling face.

Next episode - RagLak And MaNan second meet. RagLak fight over coconut water. MaNan's increasing feelings by coconut water😉

What do you think will Ragini accept laksh's follow request?

I know there was no couple scenes in this part but dont worry from next part there will be a lot of their scenes.....

So 1 coconut is bringing MaNan closure and 1 sending RagLak away.

How many of you adored NanRag?

How many of you for ManLak?

And how many for Manik and Raj?

I hope you liked the part.... Do vote and comment if you liked it😃❤

I am really thankfull to all of you who are reading it and loving it so much. There were 67 comments on the previous part and 95 on DMG - continued. I am really overwhelmed by the response. Once again thank you so much❤❤❤ Love you all 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 39.5K 81
Nandini is a sweet and innocent girl who moved to New York from India, leaving her dreadful past behind to begin a new life with hope. She had been t...
1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
409K 26.1K 37
"I have told this to you guys a lot of times that I don't want to get married then why are you guys even forcing me!!" Manik said tying his shoe lace...
853K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...