marvel gif imagines

By dankholland

WHY IS GAMORA? ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* SHORT GIF BASED IMAGINES FOR THE MCU. More

introduction.
01 | thor
02 | peter parker
03 | bucky barnes
04 | wade wilson
05 | tony stark
06 | steve rogers
07 | peter parker
08 | peter quill
09 | peter maximoff
10 | wanda maximoff
11 | scott lang
12 | scott lang pt. 2
13 | bruce banner
14 | thor
15 | tony stark (iw spoilers)
16 | peter parker
17 | peter quill (iw spoilers)
18 | bucky barnes
19 | steve rogers
20 | natasha romanoff
21 | t'challa
22 | sam wilson
24 | scott lang
rest in peace stan. <3
25 | peter parker
26 | peter quill
y'all still here?
27 | peter parker

23 | peter quill

801 31 5
By dankholland

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; you walking in on peter getting dressed.

it has been thirty minutes and yet, you still hadn't found your shoes, and being the cleanest person on the ship, you were confused as to why you couldn't find them.

"(y/n)? you ready to go yet?" gamora yelled from the kitchen area, not so patiently waiting for you so the two of you could go get dinner for tonight.

you yelled back you needed five more minutes, now frustrated at the fact that you still couldn't find them.

deciding to check in another room, you burst into the first room you saw, not caring who was in there.

you really wish you cared.

there stood quill, his cheeks slightly red at the thought of you seeing him half naked, and mind racing with highly inappropriate thoughts. "shit- (y/n), forget how to knock?" he said, trying to lighten the mood with a joke.

however, you did not find it funny. equally as dirty thoughts entered your mind, and you felt your face get hot.

"you don't have to barge in here and pretend it was an accident if you wanted to see me shirtless. just ask."

quickly shutting the door you leaned against the outside of it, breathing heavily.

gamora turned the corner, seeing how flustered you look.

"i- i'm gonna need a few more minutes gamora."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 34.3K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
351K 15.2K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.2M 49.4K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...